Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchange which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage.

You cannot stop them from dumping or selling their coins from bounty, it is inevitable because some of this bounty hunters are just doing bounty to get the money as soon as possible even they sell their coins at a very cheap price, I observe that most of this bounty hunters are from the third world country, they have their own reason why they sell it when it hits exchange, maybe some of them have family to feed or any other reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

but not all bounty hunters will do that, maybe people who do that are just people who need money, and I'm also sure investors will throw away the bonuses they get when buying in pre ico or ico
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

For me, this is the main job, I can not keep my coins too long. Especially the price may fall several times.I do not need such risks.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchange which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage.

You cannot stop them from dumping or selling their coins from bounty, it is inevitable because some of this bounty hunters are just doing bounty to get the money as soon as possible even they sell their coins at a very cheap price, I observe that most of this bounty hunters are from the third world country, they have their own reason why they sell it when it hits exchange, maybe some of them have family to feed or any other reason.

Well, where the bounty hunter belong is we don't need to care. It's their coin or token, as long as they want to sell that or not it's up to them. In fact bounty hunters got a small percentage from the token allocated so I don't think it can really affect the price ,maybe a little bit.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

That's a very accurate observation but again , we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the effort they put in therefore they cannot be criticized as much, it's however a fact that their dumping act puts most investors to a disadvantage, however. If you did your research well and settled for a good ICO then the value of the coins will recover after sometime even if the dumpers dump, so there really is nothing to worry about
Well token can be locked so they can be stop for a while. dumping token put the ICO in risk of not reaching their set objectives. even token allocated for ICO advisors are not make available for them immediately but they are locked for long period of time. however talking about token market recovery is out of it becuase that depend on so many factors such as the depth of the token being dumped, general crypto market index etc. token recovery is not something that happen easily. it may take a long period of time and some may not even recover for life again. 99% of the token released to exchange and which are being dumped since the begining of this year are yet to recover to ICO price not to talk of appreciating above the ICO price.

Bounty hunters do this so that they may claim the reward money that is being offered. Chasing fugitives, however, is not the only way that you can earn reward money.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

That how it goes in most bounty hunters. Sell it right away then buy it back when the price gets dump if you see a potential with this altcoin. Even investors do the same way my friend. In trading, this cycle always repeat it self. That is buy, sell or hold it then the cycle repeats for you to multiply your profit. If you are not a smart trader then you will pay for the consequences. Just ride and go with the flow in cryptocurrencies price change.
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
It is true, we see the allocation at the beginning of the bounty campaign is very good but when the token began to spread even the price of the coin dropped derastis and other investors also triggered so that the tokens we have so no value ,,
I hope this helps..
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Yeah, that's a good idea. But this applies only to projects with really good developments. According to statistics, more than 70% of projects after the ICO do not work on their product.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I'm a bounty hunter too and majority of coins i received i stil hold for it soecially now the price is too low due to bearish market  for those who sold their coins immediately i think its their right to hold or sold immediately as that is their own coins already and for the sudden drop of price it is only normal and temporary if coins has solid foundation and good project price may recovee in sue time don't blame those  bounty Hunters.
Yemmy4eva

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

I only take part in projects i see plenty potential in, and when I'm paid I dont just dump immediately. I just pity the ppl who dump all at once because they will regret.
If you must sell, then 30% is good. And dont set orders below Ico price
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

This is the fact that some hunters need to know. The tokens they get as rewards are not wages, but that they too are offered the opportunity to become rich through cryptocurrency. If bounty hunters continue to dump, they will not be satisfied with what they get.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

This is really good advice, but I should note the fact that it will have a small impact on investors (I'm talking about large investors). More such bounty hunter punish yourself and such as they are hunters, or medium-sized investors.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

I'm a bounty hunter too and majority of coins i received i stil hold for it soecially now the price is too low due to bearish market  for those who sold their coins immediately i think its their right to hold or sold immediately as that is their own coins already and for the sudden drop of price it is only normal and temporary if coins has solid foundation and good project price may recovee in sue time don't blame those  bounty Hunters.
As a bounty hunter you do have the full control of your tokens received since you do work hard for it and its up to you if you would decide to dump it immediately or would decide to hold up for more longer because you do believe on the project you had advertised or promote. Its up on our choice and its normal for bounty hunters to be blamed on such drop but basing on the percentage on overall bounty i cant say that they are the main reasons. We should always look up on investors dumping game for profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

I fully agree with you , unfortunately not all bounty hunters understand this

I think all bounty hunters understands this
But the need for money and fiat to maintain livelihood has been a huge factor which cannot be controlled
This makes it difficult to hodl during the bearish period for certain sets of people
So let’s encourage bounty hunters to wait for a huge pay out so they can preserve tokens for the bull run
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

The opinion of the Bounty hunters is important in this discussion, I should add that we should improve the quality of the jobs we do because we can do better so the work of the bounty hunter will be well seen. There will be ICOs like Ethereum that will remain in time, allowing the ecosystem to grow, remember that the crypto space is developing and we must be prepared for the best event in which the cryptocurrencies deserve the greatest acceptance of society.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

I don't totally agreed to your statement, bounties are just very small portion maybe it can affect the price but not so severe. Market status also affects the price, during this bearish market almost everything dumps. Most of ICO's are not focused on pricing at first stage and sometimes private investors are the one responsible of price dumps for they accumulated huge discounts during private sale. I'm a bounty hunter but a hodler and I believe in long term perspective.
bilbilon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

for me as a bounty hunter i read a lot about the bounty that i participated and check for the community and dev if this is gonna work and is it worth to hodl before selling.. But today majority is they don't matter how good the project, usually when they receive the coins and listed in any exchange automatically dump that is the sad part of bounty hunters.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

I do not think bounty hunters are so stupid to sell their tokens for a pittance. Most likely pennies are sold by investors who received large discounts during the private sale of tokens.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

I think most people who do that certainly have an urgent need so that they are forced to sell their tokens immediately without targeting the price of ICO. this is certainly not very influential in the market price movements because the prize hunters only get token in the amount that is not too large compared with investors who dare to invest some money on tokens that they will trade for greater profit

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

I don't see the point in holding unpromising coins. of the 10 new coins, only one can grow in value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: