Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

for me is i want to share there project in social media to make more investor and more investor i will invite in our bounty program or the ICOs!! that they will launch!! and you need to help them to rise in there road map so the others investor how will work it!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
It is at the beginning when the average token listing will decrease in price. especially when added to the bounty of a large allocation and also they do dump to make the price can decrease
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

if my suggestion. be careful in finding bounty or airdrop because all sometimes there is a scam and no clarity from the manager and the people who manage it. and always provide good and good information To the beginners and lay people .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:08:28 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I am not aware about this. Thank you for the advice you shared. I should have not sold mine immediately if I know this. It is a big help to the project indeed and to give justice to the token they gave. Next if I get paid from a bounty campaign I will be applying this idea to hold a coin and not to sell immediately right after the bounty campaigns end.
Yes.That's true.If you also want to gain a bigger reward from the campaign,just hold your tokens even for a longer time because the longer you hold it,the higher the chances the price will  rise so you will have a big reward too.Aside from considering the real value of your tokens,you should also consider the price of the token at that current exchange.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
htaviet

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:11:58 AM

i am bounty hunter. but i will hold it.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

Some people just want to make a profit, so they choose to sell in the first place.
Most people will hold on for a long time, because they are optimistic about the project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

Dear all,
Yes, that is one of the thinking the bounty hunters have ever met. When the ico price is not good, they often sell it quickly, due to low price worries. But I think that it is a usual thinking. The main issue is support for the cost of coin higher. 
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

What I can say is we canno't control some of the bounty hunters to sell their coins if the time come that the coin will be listed in the market because they want to get the price of their deprivation or what have they work for on the other hand there are some are willing to wait longer.
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage.
There are thousands of bounty hunters in the crypto space and they have been promoting the ICO of a certain company for 3-5 months or even more. Selling the tokens they get after it is being listed is the only goal a bounty hunter is after for. It has already been the trend of bounty hunters. I know this sounds odd but most of the bounty hunters don't buy the tokens that they are promoting, when there is a sell off I guess it won't really affect the token real bad unless those private investors will sell as well that huge amount of token that they buy during the presale.
I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
There's nothing you we can do about it since its their hardwork. Some of them are doing it as full time job so they wont risk losing it. It really depends on the project. There are some tokens worth the hold there are some who is just made to become a shit coin and needs to be disposed immediately.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Some people just want to make a profit, so they choose to sell in the first place.
Most people will hold on for a long time, because they are optimistic about the project.
As human being we need profit of our investment because money is mandatory to survive in the world. So everyone sell the good time but if you are prophet you don't need anything. But bounty project is little risky to hold in this platform so it will raise in gradually we can sell it because anytime this will dump so we always conscious our investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

This is good advice for all bounty hunters, each of us should remember this rule
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:05:17 AM

No one is going to listen to you besides the ones that are the most responsible of this are the investors, when you invest for a price and then you receive 50% more coins because you invested early you have no incentive to keep the coins when you can sell them right now at the ico price and earn 50% your investment in just a few months, if you do this several times your earnings for the year will be incredible, so first convince the investors of this and then you can talk to the bounty hunters.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:09:24 AM

It is their decision to sell or hold. By looking at the past history most of the hunters are trying to sell their received coins. Because if you take a look at the past you will see lots of dead projects. That's the reason why hunters tend to sell their tokens as soon as possible.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

It's true . many bounty hunters do not think and sell tokens for any amount ... harm the project and other
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

Well we can never really tell bounty hunters what to do with their coins. We have to understand also that some of them participate in bounty hunts because they see it as a form of a job where they can earn money and selling their coins upon enlisting on exchangers not minding whether the coin would go higher or not is really for them to decide and we cannot do anything about it.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

What I can say is we canno't control some of the bounty hunters to sell their coins if the time come that the coin will be listed in the market because they want to get the price of their deprivation or what have they work for on the other hand there are some are willing to wait longer.
Ofcourse we can't control them because most bounty hunters sell their coins for the quick bucks and that's their rights i think 90% of hunters are doing that

Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

There are many good comments, I thank you but I still like to do my way and I have earned quite a bit of income from this campaign. I hope that the Bounty campaign will last forever.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

dumping of coins is not because of bounty hunters, only 1-2% of token are being distributed to the bounty hunters, and most of the token supply is on the hands of the developers team and also the investors. if the bounty hunters dump their bounties, it's just a small amount of percentage.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

I think many of the bounty hunters are campaigning for the purpose of investing. And I am pretty sure hatchet a token will depend more on the success of the project. Because if the project is really good, even though all bounty hunters sell their tokens, the effect will not be so great.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

My advice to all the bounty hunters that you must be patient when it comes to cryptocurrency. Most of the time we are waiting for the project's progress and development and if you are not patient enough it might cause you to easily give up and miss all the opportunities of the said project. I am doing bounty for almost a year and I have no problem with it and you know we can't prevent scams sometimes but it can give you a lesson so you can do better in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: