Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Yes, that is true. actually we as a bounty hunter can also be equated by investors. The only difference is that investors spend money, while we spend time. With no bounty hunter, then the project no one knows, and if there is no investor then the project will not be able to grow. So bounty hunter and investors work together indirectly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

I think the ICO team has to be somewhat to give more confidence to bounty hunters as well. The tokens are not exactly free coins for bounty hunters, they work to earn them. That's their payment for their activities. If the ICO is doing their part and making the projects at least looks viable for the medium to long term, I think many would keep them too.

I read too many people blaming the bounty hunters, but they do have to understand why they sell that early too.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

I usually hold altcoin long enough to see what the market will think about it, long term type. But i guess not everyone is so calm as me, and sells it as soon as possible Smiley

Sometimes people do sell their coin even they know that they can lose their money is the people who easily got panic, we need to stay calm if we don't want to lose our money ,it is better to wait for how many months than to sell your coin in low price.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

There are several basic strategies for dealing with coins received in bounty. Everyone chooses for himself what to act on. Personally, I try to treat each token individually at the stage of selecting the company's bounty. More often 30% of coins, and even, the greater half, at once I sell. Profit from the bounty is invested in other promising tokens or projects.
In exceptional cases, when there is a lot of hype around the project and I see the prospect in it, I leave the full volume of coins to better times.
adytran

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

I AGREE WITH YOU. In the past, many time i sell crypto. After i sell, the price of this crypto is up, up, and up. So, i also give bounty hunter some advise: do not sell when you recieve the token. You should HODL it or sell 1/2, HODL 1/2 and sell them when the good price
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

What did you say is right and true sometimes other bounty hunters like me or us. when they get their reward or tokens from the successful ICOs some of them they trade it immediately because they think what did they see about the price on its market is good already but sometimes we didnt know if that price will not go up again or not but there are situations that some people regretting so much because they already sell their coins or trade it on the market because after they sell it they didnt know that those coins that they sell is one of the potential coins that has a lot of good feature to rise up in the market so we in my opinion we must do a lot of study first on what we accomplish and analyze it before we trade or sell our rewards so in the end we dont have a lot of regrets by selling on it. but sometimes there are also days that doing holding coins is not a good idea because sometimes when we holding it when we didnt know that day is already a good time or opportunity to sell it but in the end we lose that day because we are seeking for more value in the market. so in that case we or you need again to wait for a good opportunity to sell that coin again in the market.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

What bounties in your opinion are promising?Huh
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I would love to take your advice. Now in my portfolio about 10 types of coins. They are either not traded on the exchange or their price is very low.
It seems to me that after some time it will become even worse(
As practice shows, the price of altcoins falls with time.
that's why everyone is trying to sell faster. Until about project know.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
zakord

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

I think it's really depend on them, if they are going to hodl it or to sell it at a lower price, but you are right that's the best thing to do is to keep them a while then sell it on the perfect time that best suit for you. And it's because we are all Bounty Hunters, they really needs us with their project for them to be successful.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

I think finding a bounty campaign to join is like finding an ICO to invest, so we should not waste time and effort to support a scam or less potential project.
One of the most potential campaigns is Organicco, i participated and you can too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991.0
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

The opinion of the Bounty hunters is important in this discussion, I should add that we should improve the quality of the jobs we do because we can do better so the work of the bounty hunter will be well seen. There will be ICOs like Ethereum that will remain in time, allowing the ecosystem to grow, remember that the crypto space is developing and we must be prepared for the best event in which the cryptocurrencies deserve the greatest acceptance of society.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

It's true, but most bounty hunters see it as their means of income. While some hold for a while, the recent market crashes has meant that bounty hunters have to wait for a long time, say 6 months and above, for the value of their tokens to be worth the ico price. This is one fact that discourages them from holding their tokens.

gabagandalf

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

thanks for this advice. i will follow it and hold my bounty tokens. hopefully this is the way to go.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

But bounty hunters are not stupid and they know well that the price after some time is falling, especially in this bear market.
And also it depends on specific coin. I have sold Docacademic token for 150$ and after few months I would have 5000$

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

can not blame bounty hunter on that position, they are free to sell or hold whenever they want. This depends on how the distribution of the developers. Performing a massive distribution and not providing portions between investors and bounty hunter will cause a dumper below the ICO price.  Smiley
Deulealis

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

I agree with the author. I always leave coins after the company for a while. But, alas, there will always be people who will immediately sell coins and thus prices fall.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

Nobody can tell what a bounty hunter should do with his or her bounty coins and that is why the author is only advising and not forcing anyone here. When the price rises, it for the benefit of everyone not investors only.

vijaybit786

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

Most of the bounty hunters sell their token immediately after they get tokens but this is not right and according to my opinion this will result in failure of project and my suggestion is don't dump the coin i.e don't sell your coin at throw away prices just wait and at least trade that particular coin to earn more. your decision to sell immediately may affect the investors.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:36:51 AM

Why do many people always blame the bounty hunter for the situation. Some coins sell for 10% of the price of ico in idex for example. Are we sure that the bounty hunter did it? No! Does it make sense after waiting so long to only sell for 10% of its potential? Some bounty hunters are investors and I'm pretty sure more bounty hunters are holding their tokens.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:02:08 AM

It seems like this situation should be seen as a whole. Because in my opinion, if the allocation for bounty is only 2-3% of all tokens sold, then if all bounty hunters are considered to sell their tokens, it will have no significant effect. So I think it would be better if the bounty hunter hold their token. But if some are forced to sell it, I think it will not represent the situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: