Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
kwarto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

There is what we called timing! If you hold your coin for even just a few days, another bounty hunters together with investors will dump there coin in the market leaving you  with a lower price. This is the very reason why we bounty hunters should look for a good timing to sell our coin. If we feel its the right time then we should go ahead and sell our coin. We don't want to sell our coin at the lower price just for the seek of holding it and give a leeway to others.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aneexnoki

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:23:41 AM

Thanks for the advice , I want to add also one important point that I experienced here is that a hunter has to write good content also or post to be merited and to increase the rank this is very important
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
The tokens generated by bounty hunters are relatively small and I do not think it will have much effect on the significant decline. After all bounty hunters have the right to sell and hold token of their hard work.
babykuteok

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

When you decide to hodl your tokens, other traders will dump on you and the one who in tears is only you. So my advice is sell them if you see the profit enough
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:48:02 AM

We all know that bounty hunters are important in a success of an ICO because they the one who are advertising the projects. But for me the price of coins that are given by the ICO depends in the ups and downs of the market and not the bounty hunters at all. The main reason that i see why almost coins are pumped and dumped is because of bitcoins value that is going down. It affects all the prices of almost altcoins in the market.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Always look at the white paper. check the background of the campaign and see if it is doing best. If it is, then you should join that

freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:06:45 AM

Yes, you are right that the bounty hunters have a very significant role in promoting the project in the social medias or other platforms. It is also true that Bounty hunters tend to sell their stakes right off the bat but I think it's normal. They have the right to sell the tokens as they have waited for so long to get that token into a decent exchange. I think it is good that they just sell tokens so that the circulation of the supplies would be stable. Also, it is better to dump tokens early so that we could see the real price of the project. It that project grow, then it's a win.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:17:32 AM

Always look at the white paper. check the background of the campaign and see if it is doing best. If it is, then you should join that
In analyzing a projeck we must be careful in analyzing because it is now a lot of projeck scam. team . concept. whitepaper becomes the main guide for us
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

It's true that bounty hunters are very vital to promote the ICO project, but most of the bounty hunters only interested in quick profit so they will sell as soon as there is a chance, but not only bounty hunters that do the sell immediately, some investors also will do the same, and if you asked them to hold a bit longer will be difficult, you need to make them have the same mindset, and I think its a bit impossible
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

In my opinion, bounty hunters need to use their knowledge and experience. Sometimes refer to the community response, ICO rankings to choose good projects to participate in the reward campaign. But after getting the tokens, they should not rush to sell them at all costs but keep and wait. Look at the market, the pace of development of the project and especially wait until the project is exchanged, surely your profits will be much higher.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

Unfortunately, i also do not understand why most bounty hunter sell their token right away.
I believe that if the project is good and you keep your tokens for a long time you will earn more money.
But thats just my opinion. I will not sell my token in any case.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

In my opinion, bounty hunters need to use their knowledge and experience. Sometimes refer to the community response, ICO rankings to choose good projects to participate in the reward campaign. But after getting the tokens, they should not rush to sell them at all costs but keep and wait. Look at the market, the pace of development of the project and especially wait until the project is exchanged, surely your profits will be much higher.

We cannot blame bounty hunter for selling their token after receiving the reward since most ico campaign take a months before ends and distribution need a certain time for calculation of stakes in other word bounty hunter do a lot of time and hardwork before the token received.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:27:12 AM

Yes, bounty hunters had significant role and have rights to dump their tokens but unfortunately there are thousands of bounty hunters and many of those has multiple accounts. Also it's hard to filter them without KYC.
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:28:46 AM

i do agree to what you say in order to continue growing bounty hunters should have time to hold onto coins instead of selling them immediately perhaps these way it also guarantees them to have more earning than the one they received so both parties are benefited on this actions these help maintain the price of the coin and help it even grow to increase your gain in profit however we should let everyone to be aware what happens when you sell your coins this way the bounty hunters would have thought first before doing the action and also be exposed to the way of how investors gain profit just by holding there coins and just by making the right decisions.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

It's true that bounty hunters are very vital to promote the ICO project, but most of the bounty hunters only interested in quick profit so they will sell as soon as there is a chance, but not only bounty hunters that do the sell immediately, some investors also will do the same, and if you asked them to hold a bit longer will be difficult, you need to make them have the same mindset, and I think its a bit impossible
yes, what you say is true. it's because everyone wants a profit and does not want to wait long. there is a direct opportunity to sell that is what all token holders think. so, all luck, if you know the price grows, then good to sell. if it sells late, and it turns out the market has decreased, can only wait for the price to go back up.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

Maybe someone create a community or chat group for bounty hunters to organize them like the coordinated whales maybe we can also have the coordinated bounty  hunters  Grin we can't control bounty hunters though if they want to sell their coins after ICO because they have their own reason.

roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

In my opinion, we can not go ahead with what they want to do in their token .. first of all they own the token of theirs, they do hardwork to get the reward. so it's up to them to decide what they want to do with the tokens .. but we can advise that the potential profit grow bigger if they hold them if the token or coins have a good future. not all the tokens are my potential. so maybe others prefer to sell earlier the token.
vatanen

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:54:41 AM

Bounty hunters is like promoters that promotes several projects and ICOs. It is not about the bounty hunters why some ICOs failed its the ICOs itself. Bounty hunters are just giving the necessary information to most of the people in the crypto world and most especially to all the investors so they will be interested in a specific ICOs.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

i advice when you joined in bounty campaign!! you have to spread there words in bounty and there road map to get more investore and make ICOs Sell will rich in to hard cap!! cause that our job to spread them there project!! like we doing today or in the future!! to help there!! ICOs make Succesfully laucnh!!
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

I am not aware about this. Thank you for the advice you shared. I should have not sold mine immediately if I know this. It is a big help to the project indeed and to give justice to the token they gave. Next if I get paid from a bounty campaign I will be applying this idea to hold a coin and not to sell immediately right after the bounty campaigns end.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: