Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Well, giving advice to anyone is appreciable but no guarantee that it will have a good result, so just follow your intuition because I believe that you have a good reason of selling all your tokens after ICO, maybe because of necessity or you are contented of the current price. That is true,selling of all tokens received after ICO was happened very often but we cannot say that they are doing wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

mistakes are not just for bounty hunter as some investors also throw away the coins they get (bonus) with very cheap prices so I do not think always blame bounty hunter because not all bounty hunters will sell their coins for a very cheap price

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

there is no difference between tokens that earned in bounty campaign and bought from ico or exchange. they all have same value. bounty hunters should check the project very well before holding or selling their profits.
kkont96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

I do not quite agree with the author of the topic. Immediately sell or retain coins, after transferring them to your account- this is the right of any hunter. To keep the price of a token on the crypto-currency market is the task of the creators and the team. Our task is to do our work and get a reward for it.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Most of them will not hear these words because all they want is money so they won't care about the future of that project even if we hold for the purpose of selling at high price the agenda is still same the project will dump after while.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

We all have different situations and cases. We can't blame those bounty hunters who sells their coins right after recieving it. Some of them maybe in need or they might have another plans for their hodling. I think it is just for them to decide whether to sell or to hodl. It is their right after all.

Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

I think this advice is not very good. We need to look at the market situation. Otherwise, it may turn out that while you wait for the price will fall greatly.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

I agree with your advice and I can't understand why bounty hunters dump their coins cheaply even though they have worked so hard for it. If we all will comply with this, then it will be an advantage for us all. This business needs a lot of patience to succeed.
Ms. CRYPTO ADVISER

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

Let the dumpers dump their coins. They work for it so its up to them if they will hold or dump. They will earn some bucks on dumping, didnt realize that it will be worth more in the long run. You trust the project thats why you did join the bounty. So have patience to hold. A year or two, those $20 can be worth thousand dollars. Keep holding😊
Atila0712

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

We can`t change greedeness of human kind, it`s in our DNA.
Impatience is their disadvantage, which benefits patient people..
So, we can do nothing but wait..
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

What you said seems to protect everyone's interests. But you should understand that human weakness is a benefit. Someone always wants to sell their COINS. You can't convince them. If bounty hunters choose not to sell, every coin will fly to the moon.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

that's the thing to do for now for me to take advantage of the opportunities that exist for the benefits we get from us getting tokens from our work to hold them for greater profit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Doesn't matter how cautious a project will be regarding giving the tokens to bounty hunters or in airdrops, those guys will dump the coin at any price they get. It's sad but it's the reality right now. I have seen people selling the coins at 90% lesser price than the ICO price, don't know why they do it but it happens every now and then. Some of the good projects block those airdrop tokens for months so that price won't get dumped initially, which is a good move as far I think. Also I think it's going to be the same for all other projects too, tokens will be going to lock for few months.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

Normally the projects is allocated on the bounty from 1% to 3% of all coins, not all hunters immediately sell the coins, it is a maximum of 1%. It is impossible to strongly drop the price with such a number of tokens, it is possible for early investors who have bonuses and they are already in the black if they sell at the price of ICO
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

Tokens are sold below the ICO price, mainly by advisers and people who participated in early stages of sales and received bonuses when buying. The part of the tokens that is allocated to bounty hunters is very insignificant. If you have chosen a project not for flip, but really believe in the project then pick up tokens at the bottom is a great opportunity. Thus, you will average your deposit.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

Indeed in addition as of now there is a lot of not legit campaign because there is a lot of people want to manipulate the weaknesses of others and because of the many people get frustrated after joining a scam campaign. I want to advice that be smart and wise in picking a campaign so that all your works will become worth it and you have no regrets in the end. Be faithful with the campaign that you've join and do your best so that it will become successful.  
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

It is the best course of action we all should take. Hold and sell when it increases and goes to an ATH. However, not all people or bounty participants seems to mind. Not that we know what are their reasons in selling their rewards from the bounty. What if they badly needed money that they are forced to sell their coins? What if it is their only source of funds?
dedcounter77

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Stop, I do not understand why someone should indicate what to do with the coins that he earned, having spent his time and energy, if the project is good then the rate will not fall so dramatically in the bottom. Everyone has the right to decide when and at what price to sell their tokens.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

well, for me, it does not matter if bounty hunters will dump their tokens or not. It is only matter of time that the chosen project will be useful or not. The market and price is being predicted not because of 1-2% of the supply, which is common bounty rewards.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

I generally hold my own rewards for a long time, because I prefer to double my profits, but this is just my personal choice, because the rewards are the benefits that everyone gets from labor, each of them Have the power to choose!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: