Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
dumping of coins is not because of bounty hunters, only 1-2% of token are being distributed to the bounty hunters, and most of the token supply is on the hands of the developers team and also the investors. if the bounty hunters dump their bounties, it's just a small amount of percentage.
I understand that although here the bounty hunters receive small allocations, sometimes if the tokens are already distributed to the bounty hunters and already on the exchangers list they tend to sell them because of the tokens they get from the bounty, this is the beginning of the mistake. from my point of view if the token has gone down very deep when first listing in the exchanger then many will not be interested in becoming the token holder, especially if dev does not do anything about such incidents and the roadmap is still far to complete the project. All token holder can affect values especially on tokens that have an average of small volumes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

Yeah we hold our tokens but the investors out there are selling already their tokens. I believe it is not the bounty hunters that will determine the market price fall down of the tokens/coins because the bounty rewards are only given minimal percentage after receiving bounty rewards. Even if all bounty rewards will be sold it could not barely affect for that coin/token price. It is the team or the investors that will greatly influence the coin market price if they will sell their coins.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Now a days ICO investor and bounty hunters situation is not much good. Specially dump price after ICO and scam. Scam is major problem now. For hunters should be research before join any bounty. If project successful and suddenly drop the price after listed on exchange it's better hold for mean time. Alts are very poor condition due to btc drop the price. So better stay way from invest on ICO now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

You should know that not all bounty hunters often sell everything after receiving from bounty campaign distribution Smiley. But you should know that sometime you shouldn't hold token from bounty campaign anymore Smiley. Not all ICO projects are good so I think bounty hunters should sell immediately if project behind bounty campaign is not good and I also do that Smiley. But absolutely with good ICO project I often try to hold Smiley).

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:55:25 AM

You have a point. I understand that but for me it will depend on them if they hold it for a long time or not. Maybe they need it badly that they sold it quick. Its their decision to make what to do since its their coins. They work for it so they got it.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Good observation. But, I dont think bounty hunter that automatically dumped their coins after ICO affects the price, since it only has like below 5% of the token distribution. If you think of it, even if ALL those who recieved the token distribution dumped, it will not affect the price. Not to mention those few who holds and wait for something big.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:11:11 AM

you are right that bounty hunter always sells all the coins they have got from the campaign and this dump keeps the price down. but not all of them and there are still a few participants who always hold their coins until the target or price they expect to achieve. frankly there are many ways that developers can avoid this dump, they can swap reward to be given with eth or btc and this has been done to XUC or echange union campaign and some other projects.
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

I fully agree with the author of this post, keep the coins, do not need to sell them immediately after the listing, think about how much they will rise in a year or two) will fall, but it will increase. In the crypto world, the main thing is to wait and everything will be fine)
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

yes, indeed the bounty hunters are helping new ICO projects to succeed, and most of the prize hunters will sell their tokens when tokens are listed on the exchange, and even they even sell their tokens under the ICO price, which they should not do, but even investors sell some their token, because when they buy on ICO they usually get a bonus, and maybe their goal is to sell some of their tokens under the ICO price so people panic and sell their tokens for a bargain price, and these investors can buy at the price they want.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

Your advice is not very correct, of course, each bounty hunter seeks to consolidate their profits from participating in the bounty campaign of the project, but you think how much the campaign allocates to bounty tokens? on average, from 1 to 5% of the total volume of tokens. and you want to say that it is these 5% strongly affect the price of the token when entering the exchange? that's funny.
Vistacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

Because the bounty hunter bounty cost is free, so they don't care to sell off the cost of the encryption, at present a lot of ico project party will be distributed within a month of their encryption, so you can avoid the occurrence of these problems.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

The advice to all the bounty hunters is to follow the rules that have been applied. Do not cheat for all existing campaigns. Perhaps with that make the bounty hunters will always be respected.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Though there will be the time that will really dump the price on the long run. Well that is really the part of the coin after listed on the market, it is the first dump because if they dont dump it then others will dump it. Now way back those times that the bounty hunters is seem only few they could dump also the market but pretty low only those investores could dump it because they bought a ton of coins in the ICO. It doesnt matter if they dont sell their coins of the bounty hunter because later on some on will dump it
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

I am a newbie. I just joined the bounty industry. I don’t understand a lot. When I started a project, the project was almost finished. It suddenly canceled my qualifications, and I don't understand what it is. I am confident and cautious in picking projects, and avoid the situation before.After all, we are not easy.
fklfyl

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

I wouldn't choose to hold the coin I got, and the sooner I sold it, the more comfortable I felt. There were a lot of bounty hunters selling their tokens when the COINS came out, and I just wanted to sell the tokens first.
iamsediii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

Most of the bounty hunters are need money, so when they get the reward, they sell all tokens any amount because they need money to rest their body after the workhard.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

What a lot of bounty hunter aren't realizing is that by dumping them straight away and dropping the price below ICO prices investors have now realized this and are now not investing in ICO. So in the near future, along with continual scam ICO investors will not invest in ICO knowing that they will be cheaper once they hit exchanges. So no one investing in ICO means no more bounty campaigns or basically very low paying campaigns. It will be interesting to see the future of bounties, if any.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

My advice to all the bounty hunters that you must be patient when it comes to cryptocurrency. Most of the time we are waiting for the project's progress and development and if you are not patient enough it might cause you to easily give up and miss all the opportunities of the said project. I am doing bounty for almost a year and I have no problem with it and you know we can't prevent scams sometimes but it can give you a lesson so you can do better in the future.

As a bounty hunter myself i would say that it is a choice to hold or sell. If you are into debt sell your coins and pay all your debt to have a stress free life.  If you are good then hold in order to make higher investments earnings.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

The rewards are given to the bounty hunters after the campaign is done and we cannot control if bounty hunters would hold or sell it immediately.  Although  i agree that holding the coins would help a lot in the project.  However,  it is the bounty hunter's decision on what they want to do on their coins. 
Godsinocool

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

It's quite a nice advice anyway. Hunters have indeed caused havoc to some better projects through this attitude of dumping with immediate effect. On the other hand, if the project doesn't want their coin to get dumped, they should prepare enough BTC/ETH to buy back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: