Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:07:05 AM

I just don't understand why people "support" projects they don't believe in personally. I mean, for me bounties are a great way to get tokens I would like to buy and then hold them forever, I don't do bounties just to get some random shitcoin and sell it after the first listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spritJ

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

I think that when people get bounty tokens, they have the right to decide whether to sell their coins. Everyone has different ideas. Maybe some people think that selling them immediately is a better choice. We can't ask them what to do.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

A lot of ICO's always blame the bounty during drop of token which is very wrong considering also that some of big investors who got big bonuses and advisors are one of the dumpers also. How come that bounty hunters can dump if price is low and they hodl small amount. Always drop of token is always depends on the project and team. How they manage people and marketing strategy so that price will still stable and soon to rise.

#Support Vanig
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

When we choose a project to campaign, it means we also believe it. So of course it would be better if we hold for some time, at least until a token is officially released. But now there are many developers who do token distribution for bounty and airdrop after token released.
Hero of Legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:23:29 AM

That's hard to see in bounty hunters because most of the panic sellers are from them and sometimes the the other bounty hunters who want to holds their tokens were temp to do the same thing.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

This is a normal thing because they just take their time to receive token, so they will sell it immediately when it is listed in market. Recently, some projects locked airdrop's token to restrict this issue

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:31:16 AM

I'm a bounty hunter but I don't dump my coins or tokens that I get from bounty once it hits an exchange.
It's really up to the bounty hunter's needs. Some of us might be doing bounty for a living and have to pay bills that's why they dump their coins/tokens.
Since I'm doing this for fun of accumulating crypto. I just hodl.  Grin
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:32:04 AM

This is more like a mixed zone. some projects are just outrightly crap and may never be successful irrespective of if bounty hunters dump or not. That is just the way it is. However, if bounty hunters can stop the indiscriminate dumping of tokens it will be better for everyone, but good projects do prevail because bounty hunters are happy to hold the tokens.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

This is a very good reminder and advice to some of us who have lost sight of what lies ahead of our bounty careers. Taking profit once you get paid is not bad but the rate at which everyone rushes to dump their tokens on exchange is quiet alarming. Some people feel because they didn't participate during the ICO, makes them not be stake holders the time and energy plus resources you spent performing your bounty tasks is money also and as such payout should not be thrown away at a very cheap price.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

Yes, we are stakeholders like the project team and investors.
So most of the time I'm not going to sell it in the first place.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

it's difficult because of many bounty hunters will immediately sell their coins/tokens especially if they got many rewards, it's very rarely if hunters want to hold their coins for long-term unless the people who are good at reading the project opportunity will surely keep their coins/tokens.
Lyinman

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

You have a point. I understand that but for me it will depend on them if they hold it for a long time or not. Maybe they need it badly that they sold it quick. Its their decision to make what to do since its their coins. They work for it so they got it.
qwirywei

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:55:45 AM

Thanks for the advice , I want to add also one important point that I experienced here is that a hunter has to write good content also or post to be merited and to increase the rank this is very important
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

sell or hold it's their decision. If indeed want big results certainly hold would be better. But if the result is small already feel satisfied then do not be too long to hold. Anyway if the price comes down from the price of the ICO and many sell it thus be opportunities for investors to buy at the cheap price and it seems to be stable if the back like that.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:36:33 AM

The strategy to keep altcoyins in your wallet, obtained from participating in the company's bounty does not always work. In general, this applies only to good crypto projects, which have prospects and a good future. Most of the altcoins are falling in price, here's my advice to you, keep an eye on the crypto project, the stages of its development, and based on this information, sell crypt coins.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:42:24 AM

This will always be the question, is it true that bounty hunter is responsible for the release price in the exchange market. But I think, if bounty hunter indeed sells their token away from the price it should be before the release tokens, it would be a lot of investors who buy it, especially on successful ico.
So I think this will be something very relative.
verniy0012

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

im not going to sell. i will sell if i need money '-'
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

It doesn't always make the best financial sense to hold coins so it should be looked at on a case by case. Most campaigns that I have seen do not release the bounty coins at the same time as those bought by the ICO participants it is usually after. Early dumpers can often be people that bought with discounts or bonuses during the sale.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

but nowadays the first to recieved coins is the investors and they have a chance to sell their coins first before the bounty hunters leaving the hunters no option but to sel theirs too as the price dumps because the investors has dumped theirs in the first base so we cant blame the latter part on their decisions hope this clears the position of the hunters as they are afraid of the said coins to continue drops and leave them nothing at all
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

I conceive each we should create exhorted is the believability of the cast we bazaar as charity hunters. Because formerly a cast misfire or extremity up as gip; it and pokes our nature and believability
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: