Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:27:03 PM

There are still plenty of bonus blocks left at dnotes.cryptopools.com.  We also fixed the registration issue so come and grab those bonus blocks.

-tb-

Just to be clear, the bonus blocks are 100 DNotes for the finder of the block on your pool, correct?

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin_worker

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:27:32 PM

I will be a part of the future, just downloaded the wallet and started!
Chem1cal

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:39:42 PM

All the issues at launch were with pools (not my p2pool, by the way!)  Grin Grin Grin

DNotes Pool had no issues at launch, nor since. Have been steadily finding blocks now for just over 24hrs. I did adjust the token expiry that some people were having issues with registering.

It is great though that all the pools seem to be running smoothly and giving miners a range of options to choose (or combine) from.

~-====-~
DNotes Pool
PROP, 0 Tx Fee, 1% Pool Fee
75 NOTE finder bonus for first 500 blocks (128 blocks found so far)
Current: 77MH, 104 active miners
~-====-~

Dude. your pool has NOT found for block in 2 hours going now. What is up with that? And then you post here that you are steadily finding blocks like no one is going to look. Why? Something is wrong with either your pool or the Dnote blockchain to not find a block in the time frame with your total hashpower.

Well 3 minutes after my post their site finally gets updated and it appears they have found blocks during the last two hours. Strange that. Those who decide to use this pool be aware that the stats are not updated in a timely manner and there is no notice regarding this. Good luck everyone

So where are my shares then? nothing updated?

Given up and moved to another pool.

Looks like someone keeping my share of coins. Lips sealed Lips sealed

Try PoolNetwork - Paying out every 3 mins Smiley dnote.poolnetwork.org Smiley

I hate being debbie downer here but I started mining with your pool and then went to upddate my account to add a payout address and the confirmation emails to unlock my account settings to make the change don't come. I then tried signing up with a different email address and try again but they still don't come. So I send a message to you through the pool site and no one answers. I then gave up and moved along. Hopefully you can fix this so we can use your pool and actually get paid.

PM'ed you to fix this Smiley

I wish I could read your post before mining. I have joined dnote.poolnetwork.org I have the same problem with the "Edit Account". It said "A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details" but I havent received any email for it. After log out and log in again, that sentence remain there but I cannot edit my payment address nor i can send email to my address anymore.

I wish this is not a SCAM. If it is, I guess Dnote you have to take some responsibility of that as you place such pool on your op.
PS: I have print-screened all of necessary information.

Edit1: After a while, I could press the button for sending the email in the pool. However, my mailbox still hasnt received any email for confirmation of editing the payment address.

I have been mining in this pool for a day now without any problems. Profile editing works and the payments are made as promised. +1 for this pool.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:53:41 PM

totally agree, this coin is NOT a scam. Pool working fine.

MiningHabit

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:11:38 PM

I did exactly that. But forever reason the comments are stuck in "awaiting moderation"

And now that I log on and view the page from a difference viewer, I don't see the posts at all. I even created an account and posted under the account. Same result....stuck in moderation.

Seems rather a terrible bottleneck for a forum to have. Not sure I'm a fan of such centralization of posting authority. Moderating is important, but manually modding every comment/post? Terrible idea for that forum, imo.

Just want to make sure that the post is seen, as well as the tweet (I retweeted the giveawawy @nicktimmons).

And most importantly, the giveaway there to others wont work if they can't post. Socialization of this coin through the giveaway is moot if no one can post!!!

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:59:10 PM

I blame the greedy idiots that created so many sole giveaway collecting accounts and set up bots to spam every single giveaway on this forum for ruining it for us.  Now we have to jump through hoops to be a part of them.  I don't mind but like MiningHabit said it may turn people away from the giveaway. 

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
MiningHabit

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:11:14 PM

I blame the greedy idiots that created so many sole giveaway collecting accounts and set up bots to spam every single giveaway on this forum for ruining it for us.  Now we have to jump through hoops to be a part of them.  I don't mind but like MiningHabit said it may turn people away from the giveaway. 

I feel bad because I look like one of those people as well. I just got my rig up and running in the last 7 days, so all my accounts (here, reddit, altcoinauthority, etc) are all brand new.

But I promise I'm not a bot!!! lol

Tofer

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:14:06 PM

I wish I could read your post before mining. I have joined dnote.poolnetwork.org I have the same problem with the "Edit Account". It said "A token was sent to your e-mail that will allow you to edit your account details" but I havent received any email for it. After log out and log in again, that sentence remain there but I cannot edit my payment address nor i can send email to my address anymore.

I wish this is not a SCAM. If it is, I guess Dnote you have to take some responsibility of that as you place such pool on your op.
PS: I have print-screened all of necessary information.

Edit1: After a while, I could press the button for sending the email in the pool. However, my mailbox still hasnt received any email for confirmation of editing the payment address.

I have been mining in this pool for a day now without any problems. Profile editing works and the payments are made as promised. +1 for this pool.
Please, if you are new here understand most places that require a confirmation email have somewhat buggy email systems and this is so freakin common that I typically don't bother as I can usually find a pool without one.  As well PLEASE understand that the OP posts the pools and will update them if they are PROVEN to be a scam.  Blaming him would be like blaming the phone book for listing a fraudulent company.  If you believe it is a scam please state the problem you are having here and update in a day with what happened as a result.  Don't immediately call scam, give them a chance, they cant be right next to their terminal 24/7.  If there was a scam you would see a flood of warnings and claims as well, and I really only see yours so please be patient.  But of course if you aren't getting paid move to a different pool, fast(you're wasting hashes!).

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:18:00 PM

I feel bad because I look like one of those people as well. I just got my rig up and running in the last 7 days, so all my accounts (here, reddit, altcoinauthority, etc) are all brand new.

But I promise I'm not a bot!!! lol
You should have seen the threads it was pretty obvious. Just an address with a smiley or a thank you sometimes just a bunch of addresses.  Some bots would have generic messages like, "the coin is greet love the coin!" never mentioning it by name

MiningHabit

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:55:59 PM

I did exactly that. But forever reason the comments are stuck in "awaiting moderation"

And now that I log on and view the page from a difference viewer, I don't see the posts at all. I even created an account and posted under the account. Same result....stuck in moderation.

Seems rather a terrible bottleneck for a forum to have. Not sure I'm a fan of such centralization of posting authority. Moderating is important, but manually modding every comment/post? Terrible idea for that forum, imo.

Just want to make sure that the post is seen, as well as the tweet (I retweeted the giveawawy @nicktimmons).

And most importantly, the giveaway there to others wont work if they can't post. Socialization of this coin through the giveaway is moot if no one can post!!!

Forgot to post my wallet address in relation to my tweet above, since it looks like my altcoinauthority post will never get posted.

DqAnDwt3rtV5FR3N2rk5f1AJZ3vrCN2fRW

Tofer

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:26:07 PM

Forgot to post my wallet address in relation to my tweet above, since it looks like my altcoinauthority post will never get posted.

remember no addresses please lets try not to get the dev in trouble with the mod

AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:39:20 PM

Hey guys, I'm human too and need sleep once in a while! The article was posted at 4:30am last night so I just paid out everyone once I woke up.

Also regarding your comments not showing right away, that's because they need to be manually accepted by a moderator before it gets published to this site. This is so we can check the ip addresses one by one and ensure no spammers.

If you guys would like to help with the promotion of DNotes, post the article & giveaway anywhere here on bitcointalk where people are discussing new altcoins. There are various threads discussing new altcoin launches ect so this will be a good way to bring in some new people.

ARTICLE & GIVEAWAY: http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/dnotes-digital-notes-shared-stake-concept/ 

Then PM me after with the link and I'll send you an extra 500 for this task. DNotes to the moon!!!  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MiningHabit

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:42:19 PM

remember no addresses please lets try not to get the dev in trouble with the mod

Oh shoot, sorry. I didn't know that wasn't valid. Although I recall a post from the dev that posting your wallet in regards to a giveaway is allowable. So, I believe I was following the rules in the instance.

zph42

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 06:54:50 PM

~-====-~
DNotes Pool
https://dnotespool.com

PROP, 0 Tx Fee, 1% Pool Fee
75 NOTE finder bonus for first 500 blocks - ~260 still up for grabs
Email confirmation not currently required
 -( but they do work when enabled )-
~-====-~

alessiocesarano

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

I WTS 1000 DNOTES = 0.1 BTC   0.0001 each, contact me in PM if you want to deal
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 07:32:11 PM

Bounties thread started. Please join and contribute!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=477479

Thank you!

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:27:08 PM

Bounties thread started. Please join and contribute!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=477479

Thank you!

Great work! Now let's get them bounties!  Grin
allmycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:34:07 PM

Interesting, just started and downloaded the wallet!
Tofer

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:06:44 PM

Attention all supporters looking to do something more than mine!
The Dev has created a thread listing current bounties and contests here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=477479  (link in OP too)
There is something for anyone to do as long as you have a brain and a computer(since we're here I'll take that as a yes!)
Good luck!

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:09:18 PM

Tofer, Sometimes you assume to much. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: