Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:15:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [888] [SCRYPT] OctoCoin ◦ The Power of Eight ◦ Don't Blink  (Read 297650 times)
Stonerboy

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

ALL IN!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:02:51 AM

keep up the voting guys! we've passed 7000, that's 35,000 on mintpal's old system, that's incredible! if we can average a minimum of 200 per day then we'll be #1 in a matter of 1-2 months.

VOTE. FOR THE FUTURE.

+888

TOP 15 this week, TOP 10 in 2 weeks!  Smiley
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:36:40 PM

keep up the voting guys! we've passed 7000, that's 35,000 on mintpal's old system, that's incredible! if we can average a minimum of 200 per day then we'll be #1 in a matter of 1-2 months.

VOTE. FOR THE FUTURE.

+888

Hey guys, just wanted to say on this matter that I vote every hour, and has been since 888 is on the list. I'm totally inactive in the forum but my support is real, and all my votes go to 888 !

Hopefully we'll get a little boost from a large holder wanting to help a little, and we'll see 888 trading within a month !

Take care, and see you soon trading on mintpal !
frameLAlife

Activity: 378

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 05:30:57 PM

VOTE. FOR THE FUTURE.

+888

Hey guys, just wanted to say on this matter that I vote every hour, and has been since 888 is on the list. I'm totally inactive in the forum but my support is real, and all my votes go to 888 !

Hopefully we'll get a little boost from a large holder wanting to help a little, and we'll see 888 trading within a month !

Take care, and see you soon trading on mintpal !

+888

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:18:35 PM

i looked into zimstake, just because i was interested in how they were getting out that many votes, the coin isn't anything special, looks like it has zero development, just a cute name. but they're pretty organized on the promo front, and have been holding many contests to reward people for voting on certain sites they're trying to get listed on.

is there anyway we could hold a contest to "get the vote out" for 888 on mintpal? anyone with any technical expertise got a clue on how that could be implemented? like how exactly would you be aqble to prove you voted, how would you "register" a vote on mintpal, with us?

run it for 2 weeks, and whoever votes the most (on one account) gets the pot of x octo, and we can all donate towards the pot. and have consolation prizes, 2nd, 3rd etc say up to to 10.

the fact that we're already humming along with so many votes as is, it could be a great promo tool to bring more people into octo. ESPECIALLY before the bonus blocks end.

IMHO, if i only heard about octo from a big promotional spree AFTER the bonus blocks have ended, i'd feel a bit smited, and that my efforts to get the coin off the ground is really profiting others alot more than myself. i think that it's important to push out a concerted promotional campaign in the next week. we should see the net hash triple at the very least. let's get more people INVESTED in octo. and then we'll have our votes, and we'll have a fair distribution, no hurt butts, and alot more people onboard.

thoughts?

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:30:29 PM

please re-tweet this EVERYWHERE

https://twitter.com/CoinJesus/status/473562149311508482

Stonerboy

ALL IN!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:33:48 PM

PSSSST MAN! Cheesy My orders aren't filled yet!!!  Cheesy
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:40:30 PM

PSSSST MAN! Cheesy My orders aren't filled yet!!!  Cheesy

tough titty!

we've all had more than long enough to accumulate some octo, it's about time we shoved a jalapeno up this ship's tailpipe =p

and all i'm trying to do is get more miners, they'll probably dump anyways, and you'll be able to buy, but we need more SQUID SOLDIERS with 8 boots on the ground fighting for this coin, we need them to turn out the vote, and to raise this coin's profile. we've been doing just great with a minimal crew for a long time now, time to start getting new meat

Stonerboy

ALL IN!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:48:55 PM

Jeah, right, no problem my friend!  Smiley

But, is it really the last week?
FusionHash

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:15:13 PM

~12.5 days left. The drop-off will be significant as the block reward will be cut by 55%. There will then be about 3 months of 88 Octo blocks until the standard rewards and annual halving begins. We are hoping to have our X11/Scrypt-N OctoCoin multipool online, in addition to our custom mining software, for the big drop at block 94,255 but we remain concerned with the liquidity at Bittrex. FusionHash invested in a large GPU mining farm as soon as ASICs were released and GPU prices dipped so we understand the need to put more power back in the hands of GPU miners. Until OctoCoin is listed on a larger exchange, we may have the multipool pay out a mix of 888 and bitcoin. While increasing the value of 888 is a nice side-effect, raising it too rapidly would defeat the purpose of mining in the OctoCoin multipool. The key here is a balance and, by offering a mixed payout of BTC/888, we can achieve that more easily. Obviously, individuals could manually purchase more 888 with the BTC if they choose but our concern is an automated system that is constantly keeping the sell order book dry. Once 888 is trading at Mintpal we could adjust the ratio or possibly even pay out in pure 888. The FusionHash Exchange Beta was a success but due to a saturated exchange market and other irons in the fire we have opted to delay the release of our exchange indefinitely.
Stonerboy

ALL IN!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:29:18 PM

~12.5 days left. The drop-off will be significant as the block reward will be cut by 55%. There will then be about 3 months of 88 Octo blocks until the standard rewards and annual halving begins. We are hoping to have our X11/Scrypt-N OctoCoin multipool online, in addition to our custom mining software, for the big drop at block 94,255 but we remain concerned with the liquidity at Bittrex. FusionHash invested in a large GPU mining farm as soon as ASICs were released and GPU prices dipped so we understand the need to put more power back in the hands of GPU miners. Until OctoCoin is listed on a larger exchange, we may have the multipool pay out a mix of 888 and bitcoin. While increasing the value of 888 is a nice side-effect, raising it too rapidly would defeat the purpose of mining in the OctoCoin multipool. The key here is a balance and, by offering a mixed payout of BTC/888, we can achieve that more easily. Obviously, individuals could manually purchase more 888 with the BTC if they choose but our concern is an automated system that is constantly keeping the sell order book dry. Once 888 is trading at Mintpal we could adjust the ratio or possibly even pay out in pure 888. The FusionHash Exchange Beta was a success but due to a saturated exchange market and other irons in the fire we have opted to delay the release of our exchange indefinitely.

This multipool idea sounds really great!  Wink

Professional poolowners, professional devs, a great community, multipool, an all in all nice looking coin... so... what could stop us?  Cool
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:33:30 PM

1) provoking and ganging up on someone who's being uppity isn't the hallmark of civility. he's had his 15 minutes, let it pass with dignity. there are people who are at all different levels of expertise when it comes to crypto who gather in this thread... if someone has a problem and can communicate well enough to receive a solution, then if anyone's kind enough, provide the solution.

if someone shows that they aren't interested in solutions, but only in telling people they they have a problem, then don't force feed them. they've made up their mind. it's more revealing to see how people respond. it's the internet, some people are more comfortable with shouting "i have problems, it's someone else's fault" than rationally working with others to resolve the issue. last i checked this guy got his 888 back safe and sound, and has since moved on. let's bid him farewell. I play games online and deal with people like this all the time. anonymity and a mouthpiece = internet. you guys new? =p <3

2) speaking of videogames, Edric! you should try watch_dogs my man! recommend using a controller for sure, it's not suited to KB/M. but it's fun as balls! when you've got to take a break from hacking in real like, do some "hollywood" style hacking.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6905757/the-worst-hacking-scenes-in-movies

and it looks like the hashing is picking up at Edric's pool, check it out! it's half of fusionhash!

Yeah there was someone throwing 33-ish MH at the pool, it's gone now Sad

My mining rig died last night, had to replace the micro SD card I was running it from and reconfigure the entire thing, haul a monitor and keyboard in there to reinstall the wifi driver.. Need to get with the times, running an old version of BAMT that I've tricked out a bit.

I think I actually have watch_dogs, just haven't played it.. Just like I haven't played FarCry3, Just Cause, or anything else I've been meaning to play in the last few years. Now that I actually have a GPU in my PC though, I'll be getting more game time in, maybe. I ran Final Fantasy XI a couple of times in the past few days and within a couple minutes alt-tabbed to something I was working on and forgot about the game. Happens every damn time. A bunch of my friends moved on from FFXI to Final Fantasy XIV, I benchmarked it earlier with this 7950, got a perfect score with every setting cranked up as high as they'd go. Serious eye candy, that game. Plus, cat women.

@GWCalvert, thanks for the hashes, my friend. The same goes for every one of you! Don't forget if you get the gambling itch to check out my game(s), http://octo-chance.fedaykin.us.. I've got a Doge version of the same game up, probably impolite to mention here, but http://such-chance.fedaykin.us.

If anyone was wondering about the multi-pool thing I've been planning, well, there hasn't been a whole lot of progress, but I've been exploring potential methods of making it work. As far as the actual pool system (the backend), got that covered. I know NOMP has a lot of planned features for multi-pool, profit switching and all that, but I'm not really sure on their timeline or if it's even going to be suited for my needs, so in the meantime, I'm experimenting with the one programming environment that I actually know from top to bottom (LiveCode). I actually released an app a while back that scraped several exchanges for coin prices, and the language is completely cross-platform, and the framework of my old app will actually work perfect for scraping prices and stuff, so we'll be cool and call that progress, for now. It's pretty awesome because it can fetch prices with or without an API, it can pull data from anywhere. Kinda proud of it actually. Now to adapt it to a pool and throw in some logic to detect what coins sell quick at the best prices. It's gonna be an ugly hack but it just might work for intended purposes. As a plus, it'd be configurable in any imaginable way, and I don't have to deal with javascript.

Ok so back to work with me, but I am setting some game time aside today, for real. I'm getting very obsessive on all this stuff and it's stressing me out, but I do enjoy it. I actually built some Mac wallets yesterday, the *coinds ran, but QTs did not. Even with all deps built as universal binaries its a mess building for i386 arch, especially a statically linked binary. About to move lots of stuff around and rework my entire setup so I can run Mac VM on intel x86-64 and build to that arch. Anyone know if it's worth my time to try Gitian for building Mac binaries?

MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:58:58 PM

I actually built some Mac wallets yesterday, the *coinds ran, but QTs did not. Even with all deps built as universal binaries its a mess building for i386 arch, especially a statically linked binary. About to move lots of stuff around and rework my entire setup so I can run Mac VM on intel x86-64 and build to that arch. Anyone know if it's worth my time to try Gitian for building Mac binaries?

The 1.8 Mac 888 wallet has been running great for me for about a week now - is there an issue I missed somewhere? Or are you just doing it for fun? If it's for a side project, the Octo devs should be willing to help you out as a thanks for all you've done for OctoCoin.
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 10:03:23 PM

yeah, the 33MH was me, my rental expired. still not anywhere near as profitable as just buying them, but it's more fun Smiley

so once more we see that with fusionhash's post, the bottleneck is getting on mintpal. we need to be laser-focused on this guys. we need a plan going forward to get the additional people invested in octo that will be voting everyday, multiple times per day. we're #16 now, and there's at least 8 coins that have little movement which we can pass without an issue. this is the good news. the bad news is our competition from coins which DO have momentum, not to mention the known unknown of future coins yet to be released which will crowd-source votes in a heartbeat and fly past us in a single weekend.

WE NEED MOMENTUM.

and we have a lot with our core group, but we need a vision going forward to double that. if we could get 400 votes per day instead of 200, we'd be able to get within sniping range of #1 within weeks instead of months. my proposal is a give away, we can donate towards, for whoever votes the most on mintpal. or something like that, if you can iterate on that idea, run with it, let me know, i want to hear feedback from this group. looking for technical application, and social engineering.

EVERYTHING IS DEPENDING ON IT GUYS. you want your coins to have real value? then we need your help getting there. We all do our part voting ourselves, but we need our friends, enemies, family, co-workers to all be voting for octocoin on mintpal 10 times a day. get them interested in the coin, get them excited about the coin, hell GIVE them some coin to get excited about! then keep them voting! you behind on your rent? get the vote out! you stuck paying alimony? get the vote out! you ride the bus cause you can't afford a car? GET THE VOTE OUT!

also edric, play watch dogs, trust me, that game's always running in my background Smiley it's fun to jump in, run a quick side mission, then hop out of and get some work done. just make sure you turn random encounters off in the options, so people can't invade your game while you're idling.

OctoCoin (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:32:15 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 10:42:18 PM by OctoCoin

Just to clarify: while one of our core products will require an exchange with high-liquidity... it does still remain in the final stages of development. We don't want to give the false impression that the only thing holding us back is being traded on MintPal. If that were the case, we would have already paid for the needed votes as I'm sure our investors would be more-than-happy to fast-track things - they are extremely excited for the next steps (and growing slightly impatient with us due to the initial overly-optimistic timelines we provided them with). Quality takes time. That being said, 888 trading on a high-volume exchange opens a number of doors while simultaneously increasing exposure and is certainly something we are looking forward to. MintPal is also something we currently view as a prerequisite for release of a number of our projects.

In speaking with FusionHash, we are also concerned that an 888 multipool will skew the price far too rapidly with an exchange like Bittrex at the core, making it difficult for people to purchase 888. We are all for experimentation, of course, and there will be a number of factors at play. For one, an increased price will lead to increased (traditional scrypt) multipool interest which means an increased network speed, a reduced percentage of 888 going to holders, and a higher proportion of sell orders from the multipools. At the same time, we are looking at a reward reduction in the pipeline which will cut into coin availability on the mine-and-sell side. It is an interesting dynamic and the only way to truly know the outcome is to put it into production. FusionHash has at least 100 water-cooled R9 290s (I believe) and if they pointed them all at their own X11+Scrypt-N 888 multipool it would probably overwhelm the buy order book in a heartbeat. What's great for value isn't great for mining returns at the start, in that instance. The biggest winners there would be ASIC miners and current 888 holders as they would now be able to sell coins at the GPU-inflated price. I'm not saying that's a negative thing - it's simply a fact that sucks some of the excitement out of the multipool concept. Obviously right now, we're nowhere near our target value - in fact, we're about 5 times below our projected value at this stage. Again, a number of factors contribute to that and it's not something we are concerned with. We just want to make sure everybody comes out on top and, in the process, OctoCoin grows into the currency we always envisioned it being in addition to just another speculative commodity.

In case that was a bit muddy: we will be working with FusionHash on the 888 multipool and they will be launching it in the near future.

We have a number of coins dedicated to contests/giveaways/etc that remain completely untapped as we haven't found the right opportunity. If members of the community want to organize a contest/etc for MintPal votes, we would certainly contribute the 888 to the purse.

joshycoin

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:37:35 PM

yeah, the 33MH was me, my rental expired. still not anywhere near as profitable as just buying them, but it's more fun Smiley

so once more we see that with fusionhash's post, the bottleneck is getting on mintpal. we need to be laser-focused on this guys. we need a plan going forward to get the additional people invested in octo that will be voting everyday, multiple times per day. we're #16 now, and there's at least 8 coins that have little movement which we can pass without an issue. this is the good news. the bad news is our competition from coins which DO have momentum, not to mention the known unknown of future coins yet to be released which will crowd-source votes in a heartbeat and fly past us in a single weekend.

WE NEED MOMENTUM.

and we have a lot with our core group, but we need a vision going forward to double that. if we could get 400 votes per day instead of 200, we'd be able to get within sniping range of #1 within weeks instead of months. my proposal is a give away, we can donate towards, for whoever votes the most on mintpal. or something like that, if you can iterate on that idea, run with it, let me know, i want to hear feedback from this group. looking for technical application, and social engineering.

EVERYTHING IS DEPENDING ON IT GUYS. you want your coins to have real value? then we need your help getting there. We all do our part voting ourselves, but we need our friends, enemies, family, co-workers to all be voting for octocoin on mintpal 10 times a day. get them interested in the coin, get them excited about the coin, hell GIVE them some coin to get excited about! then keep them voting! you behind on your rent? get the vote out! you stuck paying alimony? get the vote out! you ride the bus cause you can't afford a car? GET THE VOTE OUT!

also edric, play watch dogs, trust me, that game's always running in my background Smiley it's fun to jump in, run a quick side mission, then hop out of and get some work done. just make sure you turn random encounters off in the options, so people can't invade your game while you're idling.
I like this guy^^^ He's right, we gotta vote vote vote. I have about 10 today already. Can't wait till this coin HITS!!!
thenotfatguy

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:44:37 AM

Just to clarify: while one of our core products will require an exchange with high-liquidity... it does still remain in the final stages of development. We don't want to give the false impression that the only thing holding us back is being traded on MintPal. If that were the case, we would have already paid for the needed votes as I'm sure our investors would be more-than-happy to fast-track things - they are extremely excited for the next steps (and growing slightly impatient with us due to the initial overly-optimistic timelines we provided them with). Quality takes time. That being said, 888 trading on a high-volume exchange opens a number of doors while simultaneously increasing exposure and is certainly something we are looking forward to. MintPal is also something we currently view as a prerequisite for release of a number of our projects.

In speaking with FusionHash, we are also concerned that an 888 multipool will skew the price far too rapidly with an exchange like Bittrex at the core, making it difficult for people to purchase 888. We are all for experimentation, of course, and there will be a number of factors at play. For one, an increased price will lead to increased (traditional scrypt) multipool interest which means an increased network speed, a reduced percentage of 888 going to holders, and a higher proportion of sell orders from the multipools. At the same time, we are looking at a reward reduction in the pipeline which will cut into coin availability on the mine-and-sell side. It is an interesting dynamic and the only way to truly know the outcome is to put it into production. FusionHash has at least 100 water-cooled R9 290s (I believe) and if they pointed them all at their own X11+Scrypt-N 888 multipool it would probably overwhelm the buy order book in a heartbeat. What's great for value isn't great for mining returns at the start, in that instance. The biggest winners there would be ASIC miners and current 888 holders as they would now be able to sell coins at the GPU-inflated price. I'm not saying that's a negative thing - it's simply a fact that sucks some of the excitement out of the multipool concept. Obviously right now, we're nowhere near our target value - in fact, we're about 5 times below our projected value at this stage. Again, a number of factors contribute to that and it's not something we are concerned with. We just want to make sure everybody comes out on top and, in the process, OctoCoin grows into the currency we always envisioned it being in addition to just another speculative commodity.

In case that was a bit muddy: we will be working with FusionHash on the 888 multipool and they will be launching it in the near future.

We have a number of coins dedicated to contests/giveaways/etc that remain completely untapped as we haven't found the right opportunity. If members of the community want to organize a contest/etc for MintPal votes, we would certainly contribute the 888 to the purse.

I would be more than happy to run another giveaway for those voting on Mintpal, and may do so sometime this week.

However, I brought an issue up with the Reddit OctoCoinTip bot possibly not working earlier, wanted to know if it is back up and running?

888 - 8bse7MESKBNGz9BixUCo5Z1cKJKVV5tZC7
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:20:09 AM

thenotfatguy, have you already performed a giveaway for mintpal votes in the past? perhaps i just didn't see it but it's not popping into my memory. but yeah i think that it would be a great tool to start cranking up this engine. and just to be clear on my end, i'm not insinuating that if we got listed on mintpal tomorrow, all the services would be out the door the next day. I'm simply trying to anticipate a rough timeline in my head for when these are probable, and how to make sure that the community is up to speed for when they arrive. wanting to support this coin beyond the bumper-sticker level, i think that the community's main focus is indeed the mintpal listing. that's what we have power over, so that's what will get done.

*wait a minute, VOTE FOR OCTO 2014 bumper stickers! brilliant! and a poster like the Shepard Fairey "HOPE" one, with instead a 1/4 silhouette of the octo logo in blue and red, with "OCTO" at the bottom. we could mimic a whole political campaign replacing copy with "VOTE FOR OCTO" www.mintpal.com would be easy to rip-off, there's tons of source material for that.

anyways, my point is look at digibyte, they launched with a lot of fanfare, services, promo, 30 different languages, they had bounties, givaways, it looked like they did everything right. but they did this overnight, they tried to become an insta-celeb in the crypto world, and a lot of people didn't bite. the coin flopped, when it looked like it could have been the first coin in a while to get it right. I feel that for a community to have a real lasting interest in a coin, it has to be brought up grass-roots. So far, octo gets outstanding marks in this field, but we're plateauing.

So let's get that ball moving, let's get that momentum building.

A mintpal vote giveaway wordpress or something perhaps? a webpage that could easily be linked, facebooked, tweeted and retweeted? i want something that can be thrown around the web like a ragdoll. I can write copy (non-smutty i promise), but i have little technical expertise outside that. A slick 1-pager with site links, the BCT thread link, and a stat counter to show how many votes we have, if that can be pulled from the mintpal API at all, not sure on that one but would be cool. definitely a counter showing the total prize reward.

12 days till the bonus blocks end? let's start it tonight. 12 days of octocoin bam, done. link to the faucet to get a few octo in people's pockets, encourage them to mine, and then a contest for votes. I'll pledge 3000 octo for it right now. and another 3000 to whatever person or team makes it a reality.

thenotfatguy

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:42:52 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 04:00:59 AM by thenotfatguy

thenotfatguy, have you already performed a giveaway for mintpal votes in the past? perhaps i just didn't see it but it's not popping into my memory. but yeah i think that it would be a great tool to start cranking up this engine. and just to be clear on my end, i'm not insinuating that if we got listed on mintpal tomorrow, all the services would be out the door the next day. I'm simply trying to anticipate a rough timeline in my head for when these are probable, and how to make sure that the community is up to speed for when they arrive. wanting to support this coin beyond the bumper-sticker level, i think that the community's main focus is indeed the mintpal listing. that's what we have power over, so that's what will get done.

*wait a minute, VOTE FOR OCTO 2014 bumper stickers! brilliant! and a poster like the Shepard Fairey "HOPE" one, with instead a 1/4 silhouette of the octo logo in blue and red, with "OCTO" at the bottom. we could mimic a whole political campaign replacing copy with "VOTE FOR OCTO" www.mintpal.com would be easy to rip-off, there's tons of source material for that.

anyways, my point is look at digibyte, they launched with a lot of fanfare, services, promo, 30 different languages, they had bounties, givaways, it looked like they did everything right. but they did this overnight, they tried to become an insta-celeb in the crypto world, and a lot of people didn't bite. the coin flopped, when it looked like it could have been the first coin in a while to get it right. I feel that for a community to have a real lasting interest in a coin, it has to be brought up grass-roots. So far, octo gets outstanding marks in this field, but we're plateauing.

So let's get that ball moving, let's get that momentum building.

A mintpal vote giveaway wordpress or something perhaps? a webpage that could easily be linked, facebooked, tweeted and retweeted? i want something that can be thrown around the web like a ragdoll. I can write copy (non-smutty i promise), but i have little technical expertise outside that. A slick 1-pager with site links, the BCT thread link, and a stat counter to show how many votes we have, if that can be pulled from the mintpal API at all, not sure on that one but would be cool. definitely a counter showing the total prize reward.

12 days till the bonus blocks end? let's start it tonight. 12 days of octocoin bam, done. link to the faucet to get a few octo in people's pockets, encourage them to mine, and then a contest for votes. I'll pledge 3000 octo for it right now. and another 3000 to whatever person or team makes it a reality.

blah. I'm bad with wording stuff. I had done a giveaway to draw attention to octocoin in the past. not for mintpal votes though

Expect to see your idea of the Shepard Fairey spin-off soon though

EDIT: Tadaaa! It's not perfect, but I'm happy with what I got done in an hours time

888 - 8bse7MESKBNGz9BixUCo5Z1cKJKVV5tZC7
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:42:54 AM

FUCKING SICK

okay i'm going to paste that everywhere

let's tag that bitch

peterw

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:45:14 AM

Tadaaa! It's not perfect, but I'm happy with what I got done in an hours time

yeah that's pretty awesome
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: