Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

well DATA Theft has really been a huge problem for present days! we needed a CURE, a solution to protect ourselves from being exposed over internet! and i stongly believe can COVA can change it!

Covalent smart internet protocol seem to be a near solution. But I think it’s going to take some time before we would see a full project from them. I don’t think we got much time on our side. However, let’s see how long it takes for team to announce testnet.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

Are there any other projects that have the same or similar idea as Cova?

I know of Datum, for example, but they have a totally different approach to bring back control over their data to users if I remember correctly (so no real competitor).
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

I know of Datum, for example, but they have a totally different approach to bring back control over their data to users if I remember correctly (so no real competitor).

As far as I know, Covalent has no competitor. There are some other projects like Datum, but its more a marketplace for IoT and social media data. The Covalent approach is different.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

Don’t think so datum is much different that’s more company’s want info so they pay people with datum to get it

Cocoa basically the framework to secure generic data and allow people to maintain the information privacy and security
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:53:11 PM

Covalent protocols when done would limit access of 3rd party to internet users personal data. That would keep users in control of their data.
I think that’s really nice. What else do you think Covalent smart internet could offer internet users. ?

the most interesting benefit of what cova is trying to achieve is in the form data ownership and data intelligence i believe with cova's smart contract powered data the internet will be full of owned data with self control mechanism

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

I don’t think they’ve any strong competition, their idea is unique to start with, I see them doing very well in time to come.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

I don’t think they’ve any strong competition, their idea is unique to start with, I see them doing very well in time to come.

Ya it’s something I think that might have competition eventually but at the moment they seem to have a strong first launch lead hopefully they can get some companies behind jt
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

The plans of Covalent for the making of a new Internet sound really ambitious. I guess the project is really one for the long-term. It would be great when they could provide us a roadmap with important milestones and when they expect to reach them
Exactly! I wish they keep the development  ongoing rather then stoping after the release of their product!
I have seen many ambitious project doing that!  

I think Covalent have gone past that point now
I mean they brave the odds and still stand until now
I don't see them folding up and calling it quit anytime soon

Yeah, I don't really think that they will really going to stop their project because they idea is really good. Their project will going to change a  lot of things on our internet experienced.
My opinion on them is the same! They have really ambitious team that gonna drive this project on a track even with Odds and Goods!
Just saying things they shouldn't ! 

Yep, Looking how ambitious their team and project is I don't really think they will going to stop just because of some problem instead I think they will going to use it to have more determination on achieving their goal.

At your service
Superfly83

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:01:44 AM

Reserved
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

Ya it’s something I think that might have competition eventually but at the moment they seem to have a strong first launch lead hopefully they can get some companies behind jt

They are the first to come out with the idea. I don't know if they put a patent on it or they are just going to leave it as an open source project.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

That's correct. Have some another project like Cova. But Cova is new and better than datum. Cova implementing some new things which is missed previously by another project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

well DATA Theft has really been a huge problem for present days! we needed a CURE, a solution to protect ourselves from being exposed over internet! and i stongly believe can COVA can change it!

Yea, the theft has been going on for years and the fact is these corporate bodies making millions from the accumulation of such data, a lot of people don't know what's happening behind every click that they perform, its nice to see a brand stepping up to address the issue and probably offer solution to this lingering problem that has been affecting the productivity of the internet
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

Yea, the theft has been going on for years and the fact is these corporate bodies making millions from the accumulation of such data, a lot of people don't know what's happening behind every click that they perform, its nice to see a brand stepping up to address the issue and probably offer solution to this lingering problem that has been affecting the productivity of the internet

don't you think adoption is the biggest obstacle? I think they a decent solution and the adoption is what I am worried about. That is why earlier I proposed. they start with businesses.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

Having taken a proper look at the COVA project, I think the idea of a "smart policy" can be bigger than what we currently see or think. Imagine when even the government discovers such technology. It might be what is needed for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

Having taken a proper look at the COVA project, I think the idea of a "smart policy" can be bigger than what we currently see or think. Imagine when even the government discovers such technology. It might be what is needed for the mass adoption of cryptocurrency.

That's right buddy, Thinking about how big does the Covalent will going to be part of our future because of their smart policy which is everyone really need it to have mo secured protections for their data.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

Why I belive this can be achieved I'm still of the opinion that it's going to be an enormous task for the team to take on
Marketing is one area they will need all the most efforts they can think of
Getting the word out there to users as oppose investors is paramount in the scale of things

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

There are no competition yet. Some similarity with some dataprivacy projects like DATUM, but COVA PROTOCOL is not just about data privacy. But I think COVA smart protocol would make a smart internet from user data this time with the permission of users

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

I am not really familiar with Github. So excuse my asking but does anyone know if it's normal that the last commit for the public repositories (https://github.com/covalent-hq/wiki/wiki/Source-Code) are all from more than 4 months ago. Does this mean they are working on something different at the moment? Like the private preview repositories?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

There are no competition yet. Some similarity with some dataprivacy projects like DATUM, but COVA PROTOCOL is not just about data privacy. But I think COVA smart protocol would make a smart internet from user data this time with the permission of users

DATUM is all about gathering dataset while cova wants to create a new internet protocol based on smart contract. COVA wants to make the internet smarter while DATUM wants to bring about easy access to data

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

DATUM is all about gathering dataset while cova wants to create a new internet protocol based on smart contract. COVA wants to make the internet smarter while DATUM wants to bring about easy access to data
Yeah! Datum really did good job and they sure did as promised !
But thats not Enough to keep our data safe in future! And we have COVA Now that will leave no stone unturned providing the Product as promised! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: