Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:55:10 PM

I dunno if their campaigns are effective as of now, But the offer in joining is pretty big,  I hope its real for people to recognize and join the trading.
Yes, indeed. This is a fortunate moment if we said that the whole thing of the project can get pretty damn great for the people who want to trade in the primexbt platform.
I don't think the campaigns are any less effective as people are still joining.
That is right. Same here with me, I don't think that the crypto bounty campaigns are less effective, most especially in times like this that the market is in crisis. In fact, more and more people are keep on joining different bounty campaigns, participating to keep hopiing to recover the crypto market as to its normal momentum.
I will absolutely agree on the statement that you replied to me opinion, thank you.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:12:50 PM

Congrats for the look and feel of your platform! Good job guys!

May I ask you how you're better than the others security wise?

Best,

Exchanges compete in providing quality services with low fees possible and it's the key that makes one better then the other, When it comes the security, they all use third party to take care of the security ( talking about centralized exchanges ), therefore, exchange with high revenue will pay more for security than one that's still new.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:50:08 PM

Best,
Platform security is very good. Users have been using this platform for quite a long time and there have not been a single complaint that could make them worry. I think you should not worry too much.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:42:32 PM

Best,
Platform security is very good. Users have been using this platform for quite a long time and there have not been a single complaint that could make them worry. I think you should not worry too much.
On 100% secure platforms there is no a priori. Especially, who work on the Internet. However, I hope the platform will be supported by multi-stage protection.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:52:28 PM

Best,
On 100% secure platforms there is no a priori. Especially, who work on the Internet. However, I hope the platform will be supported by multi-stage protection.
the team is trying to maintain the security of the platform at the highest level so that any user can confidently use the platform and not worry about their funds.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:13:03 PM

Best,
Its better to be sure though. We all have different opinions for different things as well as our perspective. We don't know his standard for security measure so we cannot judge.
That is what I am trying to say buddy that each one of us has different types of opinions that need to respect by others, our opinion and views expressed was our own assessment and observations. The project is nice and great I just hope good outcome in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:47:02 PM

Best,
I think 2FA will really be very useful here considering it just add another layer of protection to the whole system and also i think they most users are comfortable with such security measure

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:45:26 AM

Best,
I think 2FA will really be very useful here considering it just add another layer of protection to the whole system and also i think they most users are comfortable with such security measure
I agree with you there buddy. And for that, more crypto people will be amazed to that additional security measure to be taken by the team PrimeXBT.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:15:19 AM

Best,
Indeed! I definitely agree with you buddy and to your recommendation to this additional security measure for the PrimeXBT. And more than that. The PrimeXBT community will become more attractive and interesting that would adds up the trust and support of the people.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:29:39 AM

Are you guys even bothered to join the giveaway? You'll just need a few seconds to participate! Sign up on https://primexbt.com/giveaway
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:36:42 PM

Are you guys even bothered to join the giveaway? You'll just need a few seconds to participate! Sign up on https://primexbt.com/giveaway
Thanks for this info buddy. This is truly a great help to the way for the giveaway of the project. Hopefully more people will come to reach this to join and participates for the PrimeXBT giveaways.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:57:35 PM

I think, this is good to make the platform better and be known here in crypto community. More people in this world are very likely to engaged with trading so probably this kind of promotion will help them to convinced and join in here.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:35:27 PM

Best,

Exchanges compete in providing quality services with low fees possible and it's the key that makes one better then the other, When it comes the security, they all use third party to take care of the security ( talking about centralized exchanges ), therefore, exchange with high revenue will pay more for security than one that's still new.

Most of the centralised exchanges do their own security, that's the entire point of running an exchange. They hold the private keys AKA they do the security
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:57:45 PM

I think, this is good to make the platform better and be known here in crypto community. More people in this world are very likely to engaged with trading so probably this kind of promotion will help them to convinced and join in here.
It's a great move of the team to keep the registration simple and fast and therefore many people will consider joining.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:36:16 PM

I can see there is already bounty campaign to join. its great to be a participating on bounty.  but I think bcz of its 100x leverage program make the project very precious for traders

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:12:00 PM

It's a great move of the team to keep the registration simple and fast and therefore many people will consider joining.
I am sure that so many people join this giveaway. I also paid attention to this and will definitely participate. The team made a very good decision to attract new supporters to the project.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:25:28 PM

I can see there is already bounty campaign to join. its great to be a participating on bounty.  but I think bcz of its 100x leverage program make the project very precious for traders
Please show me where did the bounty company open? I have not found a link to it. Could you help me and write a link to the company of generosity.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:38:20 PM

Best,
2FA as far as I know are only applicable for the user but if they've got attack directly then that's an issue.Should they be focusing on the main platform security before the user?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:38:32 PM

Thanks for the alert, I somehow missed this distribution. Now I will go to register and I hope that I will really get coins for participating.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:15:12 PM

Best,
I agree with you there buddy. And for that, more crypto people will be amazed to that additional security measure to be taken by the team PrimeXBT.
Sure? I really think that if the team can secure people asset, they will have more people come to here. Have a lot of hacked case appear nearly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: