Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:05:34 AM

PrimeXBT a potential project that crypto people are keep on coming to its community. No doubt that it is getting more and more gaining attention form the crowd. But what good to hear is that the community is keep on growing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:54:40 AM

Hi, what's the latest news from the team? What are the latest platform updates? Maybe there will be promotions at a discount in the commission or something else?

Demo of PrimeXBT is live and Official platform launch will take place in  January 2019 which is this month. There are 50% discount on trading fees and competition giveaway worths $1,000,000 for those who can invite new users to the platform. That's it.

This is a big promotion from the team, I guess the team are really serious on advertising plus attracting customer to join the trading platform in their site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:15:35 AM

PrimeXBT is using good techniques and style to attract more traders and also long term membership for the site.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:14:04 AM

PrimeXBT a potential project that crypto people are keep on coming to its community. No doubt that it is getting more and more gaining attention form the crowd. But what good to hear is that the community is keep on growing.

Trading platform is keep on growing because they knew this would be much helpful in the near future. Usually, what the team have been doing is to find more ways to be more competitive and ideas that could benefit both.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:11:26 PM

Trading platform is keep on growing because they knew this would be much helpful in the near future. Usually, what the team have been doing is to find more ways to be more competitive and ideas that could benefit both.
Yes. They need to ensure that the platform can give good benefits to the traders for them to be more satisfied in using it. We all know that the competition with this kind of idea is very tight and close because of so many existing platform now in the market.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:46:44 PM

Hi, what's the latest news from the team? What are the latest platform updates? Maybe there will be promotions at a discount in the commission or something else?

Demo of PrimeXBT is live and Official platform launch will take place in  January 2019 which is this month. There are 50% discount on trading fees and competition giveaway worths $1,000,000 for those who can invite new users to the platform. That's it.
Very good offer, I just have a couple of friends whom I can invite. And also I can get a discount, it is very nice.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:37:46 PM

If its compared to another exchange, this exchange looks so great and its unique. The exchange gone completely different from the usual exchange.
Thanks to its unusual features, this platform will be in demand. In any case, I see it that way. It will be interesting to take a look.
Truly the PrimeXBT has a lots of interesting features integrated with a lots of potential concepts and vision for the trading industry as a proud crypto trading platform.
Their strategy help them developed their project much better and will encourage people to use this platform as their exchange.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:59:09 PM

If its compared to another exchange, this exchange looks so great and its unique. The exchange gone completely different from the usual exchange.
Thanks to its unusual features, this platform will be in demand. In any case, I see it that way. It will be interesting to take a look.
Truly the PrimeXBT has a lots of interesting features integrated with a lots of potential concepts and vision for the trading industry as a proud crypto trading platform.
Their strategy help them developed their project much better and will encourage people to use this platform as their exchange.

Using it as an exchange is something you should NOT being doing though, it's only a leverage trading platform and should be used as such
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:24:28 PM

Using it as an exchange is something you should NOT being doing though, it's only a leverage trading platform and should be used as such
Most likely this guy just did not correctly understand the basic idea of ​​the project and does not understand how the platform works. It's great that in this forum we can find out more detailed information about the project and the platform.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:57:49 PM

Well, it's upto the user, they can use it as they want until it's profitable.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:16:20 PM

It will help acquire more traders and therefore increase volume of traded assets I think that will automatically raise their overall capitalization and atleast we will know that the exchange is safe enough and will guarantee better and more efficiency

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:23:18 PM

It will help acquire more traders and therefore increase volume of traded assets I think that will automatically raise their overall capitalization and atleast we will know that the exchange is safe enough and will guarantee better and more efficiency

It all depends on the dev and the team because they are the one who have the ability to do so. I think they are professional enough to actually attract more users because they already proved to be much more competitive.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:00:13 PM

I saw the website today and I saw that they are offering contest and legit incentives to all active traders?
I am expecting more to the project PrimeXBT to give us more opprlortunities and interesting activities to participates with. Well, as the PrimeXBT keep on gaining the supporters trust and support, hope that they will keep up its progressive and productive actions.

It's probably going to be more like that because that's their job which is necessary needed to gain more support from the crypto space. This is still needs a lot of work to be done especially the market is getting more and more volume.
And where will this support come from, if the developer doesn’t do anything for it? Blasting news is needed and then there will be support.
Working the project updates and improvements is very hard and crucial, critical and needs alot if efforts and determination.  That is why they need all the support, our support means alot to achieve the project goals and plans. Team needs hands to hold and and mind to understand.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:19:15 PM

day by day people are showing their linterest on this toject by giving different feedback. this is bigest prove that thidc7
I agree with you mate, as days passes by the team are very busy and fucos of their objectives and plans they see to it that the information and updates are delivered well and satisfy the public. More over the outcome i quite amusing that the project is popular and number of people known ghe project as of this time.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:22:07 PM

The giveaway is live on this link https://primexbt.com/giveaway.

To participate
- 1: sign up by providing your name and email,

- 2: you will get a message with the link that you can use to invite your friends to PrimeXBT.

your referral don't need to deposit anything to be counted, but Email address verification is required.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:11:01 AM

I am not fully familiar with the short and long term position in trading because I just started trading few months ago. Can someone explain how that works in a more simpler way. 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:12:50 AM

This is quite a good thing to know so that they can make some improvement if any case there's some bugs that the users may encounter during the activities. Also, the giveaway seems pretty big and probably this might attract the interest of some wise traders.

This thread is already on the top so i think that is already a good advertisement that will attract more traders specially now that the movement of bitcoin is volatile. it's the time of the year.
Hoping that the PrimeXBT development team will keep up on its further developments as well as their strategy on how they keep on attracting the crypto people and having to gain the trust and support of the community for them as a potential crypro trading platform.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:04:56 AM

I am not fully familiar with the short and long term position in trading because I just started trading few months ago. Can someone explain how that works in a more simpler way. 

There are a lot of ways to learn about your issue, you can definitely check on YouTube. Moreover, if you're really serious about it, try to gamble some of your time to study.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:57:54 AM

There are a lot of ways to learn about your issue, you can definitely check on YouTube. Moreover, if you're really serious about it, try to gamble some of your time to study.
You are right there buddy. If you are truly interested and have the time to take study about the PrimeXBT you can read their whitepaper and briefly get their vision for the community. But does the team have a video presentation? For those people that much prepared to watch than read.
Zianingbu

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:22:23 PM

In any case, you need to look for more detailed videos that tell you how to start trading. Otherwise, you can lose everything selling for a penny. So start studying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: