Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:23:49 AM

at what stage of development is the project now? What are the developers working on now? I would like to see a small overview of the latest updates in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:52:26 AM

What are you basing those "high hopes" on though? This is crypto, guilty until proven especially when handling so much third party cash
Interesting that they are hoping to convince the people by setting up an airdrop. Hope this airdrop can be the biggest airdrop in primexbt.
This a good marketing strategy and offer at the same time. I also believe that this will be a hit and able to gain and increase the interest of many. Offers like this are somewhat very effective and helpful for new projects in the market.
Today, Prime's project is quite popular, and the launch of airdrop will increase this popularity even more. Because many people love free coins.
That is right. The team took a good move for that. Honestly, the airdrop campaign brings an impact to this crypto trading project. And for that, I am looking forward for more interesting updates ahead.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:32:23 AM

at what stage of development is the project now? What are the developers working on now? I would like to see a small overview of the latest updates in the project.
Yes, i have the question same you. I really want know what the team will running at beginning of 2019 for PrimeXBT. I hope they can give us the clearly answer.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:25:18 PM

I think there will be a few updates in the future. Hope with the giveaway, they can get many users interested to use the platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:42:37 PM

What are you basing those "high hopes" on though? This is crypto, guilty until proven especially when handling so much third party cash
Interesting that they are hoping to convince the people by setting up an airdrop. Hope this airdrop can be the biggest airdrop in primexbt.
Still a huge audience of users continues to register in such distributions. People are waiting for repetitions of major awards for participation. With some projects this happened.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:18:50 PM

I think there will be a few updates in the future. Hope with the giveaway, they can get many users interested to use the platform.
Let's hope that this turns out gaining more public attention for the project elevating the number of people joining it.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:51:34 PM

Let's hope that this turns out gaining more public attention for the project elevating the number of people joining it.
Perhaps the team needs to make some more efforts inorder for this to happen. And they need to ensure that everything will be done according to the plans so that people who have invested will be aware about the future happenings of the project.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:51:13 PM

Perhaps the team needs to make some more efforts inorder for this to happen. And they need to ensure that everything will be done according to the plans so that people who have invested will be aware about the future happenings of the project.

You are right! The team needs more effort and should base it on their plans so that they can easily do everything. Planning is very important most especially you have goals to achieve or to reached. Doing it will surely make the team successful in everything. Looking forward for that day.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:02:19 PM

Still a huge audience of users continues to register in such distributions. People are waiting for repetitions of major awards for participation. With some projects this happened.
Aa day passes by the number of interested people are increasing and they are continuously supporting the project in any way. Quite a very good outcome for all the prior works and preparation of the team. Hopefully this will continue until it reaches success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:08:56 PM

Actually, the user are increasing rapidly. That is why the project team needs series of updates in order to attract and gain the trust, interest of many different types of users. By the time that uupdates will release and improvements are done surely the number of user will be double.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 11:43:19 PM

Most people troop-in at the sign of any airdrop the only hope is they the exchange make some good listing and back that leverage and other features so that we can all benefit from the volume of trade and their platform features

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:18:51 AM

Most people troop-in at the sign of any airdrop the only hope is they the exchange make some good listing and back that leverage and other features so that we can all benefit from the volume of trade and their platform features
I am hoping the same way for the PrimeXBT to get listed into some popular exchanges. Good to be looking forward to this crypto trading platform with a very responsible team working behind it.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:23:28 AM

Aa day passes by the number of interested people are increasing and they are continuously supporting the project in any way. Quite a very good outcome for all the prior works and preparation of the team. Hopefully this will continue until it reaches success.

If that's the case, then probably what the team have been doing could be such a good strategy. If we put it that way because what you are pointing is a sign of the team's hard work.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:49:42 AM

Yes, i have the question same you. I really want know what the team will running at beginning of 2019 for PrimeXBT. I hope they can give us the clearly answer.
As far as I know, the platform is already working, but it is not yet fully completed. But what exactly the developers are doing right now they are silent.
connecoin

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:52:34 AM

As far as I know, the platform is already working, but it is not yet fully completed. But what exactly the developers are doing right now they are silent.
Maybe they are much busy in the betterment of the platform because they know that they will face difficulties and challenges in convincing more people to join since the platform have similarities from the others. This will give them more motivations to work hard in the development.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:14:46 PM

Maybe they are much busy in the betterment of the platform because they know that they will face difficulties and challenges in convincing more people to join since the platform have similarities from the others. This will give them more motivations to work hard in the development.
I think so. They are too much busy so that they couldn't reply all of the comments. But, as always, they are free to answer the users on their telegram group.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:28:59 PM

I think so. They are too much busy so that they couldn't reply all of the comments. But, as always, they are free to answer the users on their telegram group.
Well, hopefully the things that makes them busy is the development and improvement of the project. So, the time they spend is really worth it also for the positive outcome of this project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:40:13 PM

I really hope so,  we need the innovation at our trading platform and of course if we have more function is better.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:10:32 PM

Meh, no one is flooding in to register when there's literally hundreds of competitors available who're more reputed and well known that this
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:43:13 PM

I really hope so,  we need the innovation at our trading platform and of course if we have more function is better.
Do you have any other plans for the future for the platform aside from your current goals, and where can i find your roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: