Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85546 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 09:59:37 PM

Poirier and Gaethji just lost their title fight, why would give them chance to fight for a vacant belt? There are other hungry lions that want to try to put this belt on their waist. If they fight, they will be one step to a title fight. Is it fair? When they recently lost their title fight. About Poirier, he has lost a title fight and has fought Conor, who is more money machine now then a fighter in lightweight. I would not even put him on top8. RDA, Fiziev, Tsarukyan are better than he. Dariush, on a series of 7 wins and never had a title fight. Give his man a chance. Honestly, I am fed up this belt going circles between 4-6 people, and they have title fight.

P.S. I have updated UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Rozenstruik card, take a look please Smiley

I agree they have lost their respective fights so they can not argue enough to give them what they want, and between Conor McGregor, I really think as well that Rafael Fiziev is more skillful than him, apparently if McGregor can study the way to take down opponent, but I really doubted that to happen Conor McGregor can surely become very stubborn sometimes, keeping his own style to himself, but if Conor McGregor can become an all-rounder maybe he will have a chance on the Top contender of the lightweight division, but again it is already to late for Conor,

UFC is finally coming back this weekend with something I always enjoy watching, that is heavyweight main event Alexander Volkov vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik.
I am not really interested in most of the fights on this fight card, but main and co-main events should very interesting to watch.
Movsar Evloev is undefeated and Dan Ige will test him this time, but with win here he would become serious featherweight contender.

I am not really digging so much on the event of the UFC, but surely I will make my picks, and because I am curious about the main card for this fight, sure enough, there are a lot of fighters that I am just seeing now for the 1st time, that is why I am just interested with the main fight, and the fights of Poliana Botelho and Erin Blanchfield but maybe I would look for the possible prospect that will be a great fighter in the future,

And just in Conor McGregor really thinks that his story from the UFC and Mixed martial arts is far from over, I think this dude's determination level is off the charts as well just like Tony Ferguson is still fighting inside the octagon and stops from retiring, and said that Boxing was his real love in combat sports and we will definitely going to see him again inside the ring, I think this was due to the amount of money he can get from boxing maybe he will fight on another exhibition match with Mayweather again,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 11:14:17 AM

4. Everybody should want a fight with Poirier since he is ranked 2nd. If there's a guy that has a valid claim for the vacant belt without going thru Oliveira first, it's Poirier. Maybe Poirier-Gaethji for the vacant belt with Oliveira as its mandatory. After this maybe Makachev is next in line. Still, I believe that Makachev needs to fight a top ranked opponent first to earn a title shot.  

Poirier and Gaethji just lost their title fight, why would give them chance to fight for a vacant belt? There are other hungry lions that want to try to put this belt on their waist. If they fight, they will be one step to a title fight. Is it fair? When they recently lost their title fight. About Poirier, he has lost a title fight and has fought Conor, who is more money machine now then a fighter in lightweight. I would not even put him on top8. RDA, Fiziev, Tsarukyan are better than he. Dariush, on a series of 7 wins and never had a title fight. Give his man a chance. Honestly, I am fed up this belt going circles between 4-6 people, and they have title fight.

P.S. I have updated UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Rozenstruik card, take a look please Smiley

Its a mandatory. If they are breaking that because the two just lost.
Couldn't they just start with Islam and Dariush? They both are below the rank with winning streak. They deserve that chance, whoever wins get that chance to fight Olivera for the title. Or they need someone like Khamzat vs Charles so  we'll see if Olivera can still depend on his ground skills.

My point were just based on the current UFC ranking. But personally, I do not agree with challengers that just lost their title shots still ranked at number 1 or 2. Except if those fights were close or controversial that needs rematch. Maybe the UFC saw something special on Poirier and Gaethji. Well, they actually dropped Oliveira on their failed title shots. Those fights were like 50/50 before stopped. I can understand and respect UFC's decision to rank Poirier and Gaethji; 2nd and 3rd respectively.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 11:23:10 AM

UFC ranking is something hard to understand. I dont understand their algorithm. I thought, that when you win an opponent, that has a higher position, then you take his place in top. But that is not how things work. Like Dariush. Some people dont even remember how this grey haired guy looks. I have lots of questions to pound for pound top. How is it formed? What Jon Jones is still doing there, and why we saw McGregor for such a long time there.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 01:00:17 PM

UFC is finally coming back this weekend with something I always enjoy watching, that is heavyweight main event Alexander Volkov vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik.
I am not really interested in most of the fights on this fight card, but main and co-main events should very interesting to watch.
Movsar Evloev is undefeated and Dan Ige will test him this time, but with win here he would become serious featherweight contender.

Yup...  It's a decent main event match up between Volkov and Roz.  But I'm more looking forward to Ige vs Evloev.  It's a test for Evloev and somewhat a big jump up in competition.  Evloev should win and I'll have him in my lottery ticket but I don't understand why he's that huge of a favorite at 1.27.  :/

Other match ups I'm looking forward to are Osbourne vs Adashev..  Should be a banger.  And Molina vs Zhumagulov.  These guys are small but could put up great fights.

UFC ranking is something hard to understand. I dont understand their algorithm. I thought, that when you win an opponent, that has a higher position, then you take his place in top. But that is not how things work. Like Dariush. Some people dont even remember how this grey haired guy looks. I have lots of questions to pound for pound top. How is it formed? What Jon Jones is still doing there, and why we saw McGregor for such a long time there.

It's mostly made by like some guys in the UFC's war room so don't expect it to be perfect.  The rankings don't even matter sometimes.  The pound for pound is a joke imho.  It's just something for the fans to talk about.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 01:13:57 PM

Yeah, next event looks quite nice, even outside of the main card there's some tasty match ups, and some good underdogs with some very nice looking odds.

Yup...  It's a decent main event match up between Volkov and Roz.  But I'm more looking forward to Ige vs Evloev.  It's a test for Evloev and somewhat a big jump up in competition.  Evloev should win and I'll have him in my lottery ticket but I don't understand why he's that huge of a favorite at 1.27.  :/
For my prediction it would have to be Evloev to win, but looking at those odds, I'll probably be including Ige in my accumulator since those are odds just don't seem right to me. I was expecting Evloev to be favourite, but not by that margin.

I actually think it's going to be competitive fight, and could go either way. Could potentially be an absolute war. We're due one.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 01:43:03 PM

^  If you're going for Ige then it's better and safer to bet him straight up than including him in a parlay...  Unless you do it the way I do when I make full event parlays using a every match up to pick parlay pieces from.  Ige is lined at 4.20.  That's not bad for an underdog pick imho.  It's really quite good.  Playing the match up in my head, I just can't see Ige being that huge of an underdog.  Dunno..  Evloev could make me look dumb saying that by finishing Ige in the first round via sub or something.  But yeah, it's Evloev for me but closer to the bottom ticket.

Anyway..  Memefield vs Mozharov looks interesting.  It could be a spot to pick the underdog.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 12:04:57 PM

^  If you're going for Ige then it's better and safer to bet him straight up than including him in a parlay...  Unless you do it the way I do when I make full event parlays using a every match up to pick parlay pieces from.  Ige is lined at 4.20.  That's not bad for an underdog pick imho.  It's really quite good.  Playing the match up in my head, I just can't see Ige being that huge of an underdog.  Dunno..  Evloev could make me look dumb saying that by finishing Ige in the first round via sub or something.  But yeah, it's Evloev for me but closer to the bottom ticket.
Yeah, I never do singles. I can't remember the last time I put a single bet on. Always accumulators with me, usually unrealistic ones that they give the most tension when you get close.

Yeah, there's always that risk you end up looking a bit silly for thinking the underdog could win, but 4.20 for Ige? That's good odds in my book no matter who he's fighting. I won't be going for a particular outcome, just Ige straight up. Again, when I put up my predictions I'll probably include Evloev rather than Ige, since my predictions are what I think will happen, I'm just chancing it with Ige on the bets.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 02:51:19 PM

^  Ige is def the value side.  If you think about it, he has more experience fighting vs the tough higher ranked guys in 145.  He fought Josh Emmet, TKD, Calvin Kattar and Edson Barboza who's a 155'er.  Lol.

Check out his Tapology page.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/21178-dan-ige

And Ige usually comes out the fresher guy during the later rounds.  So unless Evloev finishes Ige early, guys who bet Evloev  would be in for a sweat.  Still picking Evloev for my lottery ticket but it's close due to the line.

Here's a couple of vids.  Take not this vid with Volkov is old.  He hasn't been looking this good lately.

UFC Free Fight:  Roz vs Sakai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9nNiIIstkE

UFC Free Fight:  Volkov vs Werdum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6ajNKwkq24

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:13:30 PM

I am definitely curious who's responsible in the ranking division, it's kind of not accurate at all but we can not do something about it, or even know the algorithm behind it, but 1 thing is for sure if you win or lose you are moving up or down depending on what happens with their fight, but men I really think it is not accurate at all, but all I want is for Islam Makhachev to really fight 1 of those fighters, it could either be Poirier or Gaethje, but definitely Beneil Dariuh would be a solid lit fight for Islam Makhachev,

I know we are talking about the UFC Fight Night Volkov VS Rozenstruik but I just can not wait for the upcoming fights, I am surely too excited for the fights that will occur in the future, and I really don't know why, but here are the fights that will surely be coming soon

UFC 275

Glover Teixeira VS. Jiri Prochazka

Canceled Bouts

Robert Whittaker vs. Marvin Vettori

UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Emmett

Donald Cerrone VS Joe Lauzon

Right now I think this is what I get excited about so far, in my opinion

notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 06:42:55 PM

UFC just signed some fresh blood with signing a contract with two-time muay Thai world champion Tainara Lisboa!

It is getting boring in forum when there are no MMA events and when other sports league are mostly finished, but luckily there is new UC event starting in few days.
I just made my early predictions in UFC Vegas 56 Multi Master Challenge and I am hoping to get some free bets from Sportsbet:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5401003

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 947

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 07:33:27 PM

This fight will be very interesting, Emmett is explosive and energetic fighter, his attacks are very dangerous and can cause serious damage. But Kattar is younger, tougher, holds a punch very well and in my opinion his punch is stronger. The fighters are strong and worthy of victory, but I think that Kattar has an advantage because he is younger. Emmett can run out of steam sooner if he fails to knock down his opponent at the beginning of the fight, which I doubt.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:54:03 AM

UFC just signed some fresh blood with signing a contract with two-time muay Thai world champion Tainara Lisboa!

It is getting boring in forum when there are no MMA events and when other sports league are mostly finished, but luckily there is new UC event starting in few days.
I just made my early predictions in UFC Vegas 56 Multi Master Challenge and I am hoping to get some free bets from Sportsbet:

Whoa! that is a great addition to the UFC women fighters, a Muay Thai world champion at its best, I think she got a great record entering the UFC, and she is quite charming in my opinion,

Well, this happens when UFC really takes a break or the upcoming fights don't have a lot of people that want to discuss it I surely remember this thread is alive was the UFC 270 that was between Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane, then on UFC 271 that was between Israel Adesanya and Robert Whittaker, UFC Fight Night: Makhachev VS Green, UFC 272 that was between Covington and Masvidal, UFC 273 I think in this event the fight that often talked in this forum was the fight between the secret main event of Burn and Chimaev, that was truly undeniable a war that was given to us, and UFC 274 between Oliveira and Gaethje, I really think most of us are interested with the main events on the UFC, then with the UFC fight nights, but Makhachev was really an exception, but all in all during UFC main events this forum thread was so alive,

This fight will be very interesting, Emmett is explosive and energetic fighter, his attacks are very dangerous and can cause serious damage. But Kattar is younger, tougher, holds a punch very well and in my opinion his punch is stronger. The fighters are strong and worthy of victory, but I think that Kattar has an advantage because he is younger. Emmett can run out of steam sooner if he fails to knock down his opponent at the beginning of the fight, which I doubt.

And recently Calvin Kattar has spoken in an interview back on the Rob Font VS Marlon Vera fight on April 30, 2022, and he has said that Josh Emmett is a tough opponent and it will be a main hell of a main event that was he promise,
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 11:44:42 AM

Whoa! that is a great addition to the UFC women fighters, a Muay Thai world champion at its best, I think she got a great record entering the UFC, and she is quite charming in my opinion,

Indeed she is pretty, but if she is a pure Muay Thai fighter, a wrestler would pass her through a meat grinder Grin As she is from Brazil, I really hope she is familiar with their bjj voodoo.

I have tried to google more about her, but found on sherdog she has only 5-2 MMA record. against no-names. Sadly, cant find anything about her Muay Thai past. The only info I have found was 4-1 in Muay Thai and fights were before 2010.

P.S. I am lying, I have also found that kitten picture Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 11:56:37 AM

And Ige usually comes out the fresher guy during the later rounds.  So unless Evloev finishes Ige early, guys who bet Evloev  would be in for a sweat.  Still picking Evloev for my lottery ticket but it's close due to the line.
Like we said, it could be a complete blow out, and Ige gets absolutely outclassed, but the line makes it worth it. I don't know what the odd makers are seeing that I'm not seeing though. I think Ige could well win at a decision, which could buffer the odds a bit more too. He's a touch fighter, who has the stamina to keep the volume up.

We'll find out who hits harder on the night as I'm not quite sure. Although, what I'm sure of is Kattar is one hell of a tough bastard. That Max fight will probably forever be in my mind. I don't think it was the greatest fight since it was very one sided, but the amount Kattar took, and was still trying to come forward was absolutely insane.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2022, 02:02:39 PM

Alexander Volkov needs to set the distance very well, he needs to use his kicks very effectively, if Rozensturik closes the distance, he can get knocked out with an effective shot. If Alexander Volkov plays the match wisely, he will win the match at the end of the match, with the decision of the referee. Rozenstruik needs to defend his effective finishing hits well I think Volkov will do it well.

Yes, that is very good, the distance, but there is something that many do not know and that only fighters take into account, particularly I am more careful with a fighter who knows much more about boxing than any other martial art, the reason It's simple, even if you take the distance you want, a boxer can resist a good kick with good Kp strength, but if the kicker stops kicking as in taekwondo, if the boxer manages to land a blow, he will knock him out , this is a matter of knowing that a boxer resists more blows than any martial art.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:01:01 PM

Yeah with football out for a couple of months or so, there won't be much action around these parts.  The summer transfer window will be fun tho.  Too bad Haaland already signed with City early.  It would've been nice if they did it like Hazard and waited a bit.  I remember everybody was waiting where he'll end up.  United, City or Chelsea and trying to make a case of each with long threads of arguments...  Fun times.  Smiley

Just made my picks for the Multi Master.  Gonna wait for the weigh ins for my 20 USD degen parlay.  I hope I finally win something this time.  Lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:26:10 PM

Indeed she is pretty, but if she is a pure Muay Thai fighter, a wrestler would pass her through a meat grinder Grin As she is from Brazil, I really hope she is familiar with their bjj voodoo.

I have tried to google more about her, but found on sherdog she has only 5-2 MMA record. against no-names. Sadly, cant find anything about her Muay Thai past. The only info I have found was 4-1 in Muay Thai and fights were before 2010.

P.S. I am lying, I have also found that kitten picture Cheesy

I really think he is not training grapple or BJJ I have come across a video where her opponent taps out from her Submission and here is the Video,

She surely is new to the UFC that you can not all her stats all over google, I think Tapology was the only source I have got my hand on her recent fights, and that picture of her looks really awesome, another fighting kitten has been added to the UFC,

Yes, that is very good, the distance, but there is something that many do not know and that only fighters take into account, particularly I am more careful with a fighter who knows much more about boxing than any other martial art, the reason It's simple, even if you take the distance you want, a boxer can resist a good kick with good Kp strength, but if the kicker stops kicking as in taekwondo, if the boxer manages to land a blow, he will knock him out , this is a matter of knowing that a boxer resists more blows than any martial art.

Good analysis, and as I have little knowledge of my Taekwondo days, Skills in Boxing are more reliable in the fight, it is the most basic stance, and surely the more basic art of combat used in an MMA fight, the Leg kick was for long-distance purposed only, it sometimes been used by a fighter that checking their distance or sometimes to distract their opponent for a heavy blow, but most fighters have been using boxing the most Basic way, pretty much a combination of moves, you can never take out Boxing in many fighters,
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 12:25:18 PM

I'm due a fat win, but I'm not liking the looks of these match ups. Not sure whether to put a lower amount down, since a lot of these fights could go either way. I haven't won for a good couple of months now Cheesy.

I'll probably get my predictions out tonight at some point. Ige I'm definitely putting on the accumulator, I think that's for certain, and this might come as a shock to some users here, but I'm going for Jairzinho Rozenstruik. I think a lot of you were right in that he has slowed down recently, and I definitely don't think he's unbeatable even at his best. I predicted Tom to beat him, and we all know how that went.

I'm also thinking Lucas Almeida, what do you guys think about that match up?
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 12:35:13 PM

Just made my picks for the Multi Master.  Gonna wait for the weigh ins for my 20 USD degen parlay.  I hope I finally win something this time.  Lol.

Did you ever tried to calculate how much you have bet and how much you have won when betting on UFC fights ? Cheesy I know you have been doing this just for fun, but still I am curious, if what has been posted here ever helped you place a right bet ?

Yeah with football out for a couple of months or so, there won't be much action around these parts.

There is a UEFA Nations league running? This is more friendly games than a real tournament imho Cheesy

As to UFC, we have a number of interesting fight this summer. On YouTube found today, that UFC are trying to organize the fight between Petr Yan and Marlon Vera, but Yan did not accept that fight.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 12:38:03 PM

Did you ever tried to calculate how much you have bet and how much you have won when betting on UFC fights ? Cheesy I know you have been doing this just for fun, but still I am curious, if what has been posted here ever helped you place a right bet ?
Cheesy. I've not won this year yet. I've come close to some mega money, but really that's my fault due to putting on insane odds accumulators. I imagine Tokeweed is a little more sensible than me Cheesy.

There is a UEFA Nations league running? This is more friendly games than a real tournament imho Cheesy

As to UFC, we have a number of interesting fight this summer. On YouTube found today, that UFC are trying to organize the fight between Petr Yan and Marlon Vera, but Yan did not accept that fight.
Not as interesting as the usual competitions running though. I guess we'll just have to hope for some exciting transfers to keep us entertained. I mean, I'm a little bit worried about Liverpool losing two of their best players if that counts as excitement.
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: