Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 05:49:51 PM

The day/night test match will start on 24th between India and England. After their humiliating performance in the second test, this is the best opportunity for England to again take the lead. The pink ball may give slight advantage to their seamers. BTW, who will qualify for the World Test Championship final, in case the series ends in a 2-2 draw?
In case of 2-2, Australia would get direct entry to the Finals against the Kiwis. Tricky situation for team India, they need 1 win and 1 draw to qualify. England chances are slim, to qualify they need to win last 2 match which seems tough task to ask.
This is new scenario for all 3 teams (Eng/Aus/Ind)

I think if we calculate chances of each team qualifying. India has a 30% chance. Australia has a 60% Chance while Englad has a meagre 10% chance to qualify for the finals. Toss will obviously be another crucial factor.
^^^ Bangladesh is a weak team (especially when they are playing without Shakib al Hassan), so I don't want to make my predictions based on what happened at Eden Gardens. England is a much more experienced side, and many of the players do have experience in playing with the pink ball. The Indian batsmen also struggled during that test, with the openers (Mayank Agarwal and Rohit Sharma) unable to make decent scores. It was Virat Kohli who came to the rescue in the end. Also, the Bangladeshi pace attack was led by Ebadot Hossain and Al-Amin Hossain, who doesn't have much test experience.
I didn't meant to draw attention on team strength.

I was merely pointing out that the only D/N game played in India dominated by the fast bowlers. So there might be some chance that we'll see 3 seam +2 spin combination in the next game.
How would pacers play a big role in the day-night match? I don't think there would be a lot of wind help in this weather in Gujarat and neither there is going to be a lot of dew in Gujarat so spinners could very well play a decent role in the match. Am I missing something or is it the pink ball?  How exactly do pacers help in a day-night match for any team?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 06:21:11 PM

I didn't meant to draw attention on team strength.

I was merely pointing out that the only D/N game played in India dominated by the fast bowlers. So there might be some chance that we'll see 3 seam +2 spin combination in the next game.

Even I would prefer 5 bowlers in the lineup, with 3 seamers and 2 spinners. Pacers can't bowl more than 15 overs in sub-continental conditions per day (even in D/N matches). However, spinners can easily bowl 30-35 overs each. So I don't think that 3 spinners are needed. Ashwin and Axar should be able to do the job for India. I would prefer Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah and Umesh Yadav as the pacers and Ashwin/Axar as the spinners.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 05:54:10 AM

This is new scenario for all 3 teams (Eng/Aus/Ind)

The next match is going to be the decider which I said already few days back and Eng probably have less chances than others while India can make it if the pitch curators helps them. Cheesy Since the next match is going to be a day night test match and weather forecast says we can expect the dew then how the spin i going to be effective there?

We need 3 pacers for sure to take wickets or else Joe Root will play huge innings like what happened in the first test.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 06:29:58 AM

The next match is going to be the decider which I said already few days back and Eng probably have less chances than others while India can make it if the pitch curators helps them. Cheesy Since the next match is going to be a day night test match and weather forecast says we can expect the dew then how the spin i going to be effective there?

We need 3 pacers for sure to take wickets or else Joe Root will play huge innings like what happened in the first test.

Joe Root is more comfortable with pace bowling rather than spin, right? For the second pitch, the curators used black cotton soil in the pitch and that gave turn from first day onwards for the bowlers. I assume they will try to do the same in the third test match as well. And once again, toss is going to play a very crucial role, just like it did during the first and second test matches. Whoever wins the toss will be having advantage on his side.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 08:33:07 AM

~snip~
How would pacers play a big role in the day-night match? I don't think there would be a lot of wind help in this weather in Gujarat and neither there is going to be a lot of dew in Gujarat so spinners could very well play a decent role in the match. Am I missing something or is it the pink ball?  How exactly do pacers help in a day-night match for any team?
In comparison to Red ball, Pink ball keep its shape and hardness intact for longer period of time. which is favorable to seam-swing (not so much for reverse tho) and fast bowlers enjoy bowling under the floodlight if pitch offering some help. Good bowlers can exploit condition very well and evening session (under floodlight) is testing for every batsmen.

But if wickets is flat road then queen save the bowlers. Here toss comes in the play, every team would like to bat first if its flat wicket.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:09:47 AM

~snip~
How would pacers play a big role in the day-night match? I don't think there would be a lot of wind help in this weather in Gujarat and neither there is going to be a lot of dew in Gujarat so spinners could very well play a decent role in the match. Am I missing something or is it the pink ball?  How exactly do pacers help in a day-night match for any team?
In comparison to Red ball, Pink ball keep its shape and hardness intact for longer period of time. which is favorable to seam-swing (not so much for reverse tho) and fast bowlers enjoy bowling under the floodlight if pitch offering some help. Good bowlers can exploit condition very well and evening session (under floodlight) is testing for every batsmen.

But if wickets is flat road then queen save the bowlers. Here toss comes in the play, every team would like to bat first if its flat wicket.

@JSRAW has correctly summed it up as England bowlers too are excited to use the pink ball, and judging by their excitement I feel that team India is going to be in lots of trouble if they lose few early wickets. Also how many of you’ll think that Indian pacers will trouble the English batman with the pink ball, because I feel that English batman's will play well against Indian pacers.

Source:

https://cricshots.com/mark-wood-reveals-english-pacers-are-looking-forward-to-pink-ball-test/
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 10:59:37 AM

@JSRAW has correctly summed it up as England bowlers too are excited to use the pink ball, and judging by their excitement I feel that team India is going to be in lots of trouble if they lose few early wickets. Also how many of you’ll think that Indian pacers will trouble the English batman with the pink ball, because I feel that English batman's will play well against Indian pacers.

Source:

https://cricshots.com/mark-wood-reveals-english-pacers-are-looking-forward-to-pink-ball-test/

In the pace department I would rate the Indian pace bowlers (especially Jasprit and Ishant) ahead of the English pacers. Also, under hot and humid conditions in India, England pace bowlers are struggling to bowl more than 12-15 overs per day. And in surfaces where there is hardly any assistance for the pacers, the only England bowler who can make a difference is James Anderson, who is able to swing the ball. Bowlers like Archer and Stone, who depends on bounce are going to struggle.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:09:27 AM

~snip~

Source:

In last Indian tour of England, Indian pacer out bowled English pacer in their own condition and English batsmen really struggled against Bumrah & co (Indian batsmen were shitty, except Viart) i am hoping Indian pacer will perform. Having said that if pitch really supporting fast bowlers then our batting line up could face another collapse one more time as Anderson-Broad-Archer are lethal bowlers (finger crossed lol). Indian middle order (Pujara,Virat,Rahane) will be very crucial.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
teosanru

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:11:40 AM

~snip~

Ohh interesting. I have myself never played with a pink ball. Mostly played with the red ball only. This means reverse swing won't be a big wild card in the next match which means line and length will be the most important criteria therefore India will surely come down with the best pacers. Bumrah, Ishant and Siraj will be the obvious choices and the way Ashwin is batting, I think probable XI would have Axar, Ashwin and 3 pacers.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 11:30:33 AM

Ohh interesting. I have myself never played with a pink ball. Mostly played with the red ball only. This means reverse swing won't be a big wild card in the next match which means line and length will be the most important criteria therefore India will surely come down with the best pacers. Bumrah, Ishant and Siraj will be the obvious choices and the way Ashwin is batting, I think probable XI would have Axar, Ashwin and 3 pacers.

I have never played with a leather ball, so you are better in that regard.  Grin

For the third match I would prefer Umesh along with Jasprit and Ishant. Siraj looks like an overhyped player for me and I believe that he is in the squad only because of nepotism. If it was based purely on merit, then there were at least 2-3 other pace bowlers out there who had a better chance of getting selected. Kohli obviously is going to favor Saini and Siraj, since they are RCB players.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 01:37:50 PM

~snip~
India will surely come down with the best pacers. Bumrah, Ishant and Siraj will be the obvious choices and the way Ashwin is batting, I think probable XI would have Axar, Ashwin and 3 pacers.

If Umesh Yadav is 100% fit to bowl then he's going to play ahead of Siraj for sure.

~snip~

For the third match I would prefer Umesh along with Jasprit and Ishant. Siraj looks like an overhyped player for me and I believe that he is in the squad only because of nepotism. If it was based purely on merit, then there were at least 2-3 other pace bowlers out there who had a better chance of getting selected. Kohli obviously is going to favor Saini and Siraj, since they are RCB players.
After Australia tour, i think he earned his place in the squad. Why are we forgetting that he only came in the team after Ishant-Bumrah-Shami-Yadav got injured and he performed well for the team.

He comes from very humble background so don't know what nepotism you are talking about? He spent considerable time with India A squad that's why he was picked for the Australia tour. If you are talking about franchise favoritism then yeah it does exist for right or wrong reasons.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 01:52:56 PM

Media is reporting that Umesh and Bumrah are likely to replace Kuldeep Yadav and Mohammed Siraj for the third test. I believe it is a bit harsh for Kuldeep. First he was dropped for the first test, in order to include Shahbaz Nadeem. In the second test, he was included in the playing XI, but Kohli gave him only a few overs to bowl (and an easy catch off his bowling was dropped by Siraj).

https://www.news18.com/cricketnext/news/india-vs-england-2021-bumrah-umesh-likely-to-replace-siraj-and-kuldeep-in-playing-xi-for-motera-3461684.html
teosanru

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 03:33:48 PM

~snip~
India will surely come down with the best pacers. Bumrah, Ishant and Siraj will be the obvious choices and the way Ashwin is batting, I think probable XI would have Axar, Ashwin and 3 pacers.

If Umesh Yadav is 100% fit to bowl then he's going to play ahead of Siraj for sure.

~snip~

After Australia tour, i think he earned his place in the squad. Why are we forgetting that he only came in the team after Ishant-Bumrah-Shami-Yadav got injured and he performed well for the team.

He comes from very humble background so don't know what nepotism you are talking about? He spent considerable time with India A squad that's why he was picked for the Australia tour. If you are talking about franchise favoritism then yeah it does exist for right or wrong reasons.
Oh sorry i absolutely forgot about Umesh Yadav I thought he si out of the squad. But yes he is in too so obviously no chance for Siraj. I am just thinking that if Shami and Bhuvi would have been fit there would have been a big fight for the three spots in the team.
Media is reporting that Umesh and Bumrah are likely to replace Kuldeep Yadav and Mohammed Siraj for the third test. I believe it is a bit harsh for Kuldeep. First he was dropped for the first test, in order to include Shahbaz Nadeem. In the second test, he was included in the playing XI, but Kohli gave him only a few overs to bowl (and an easy catch off his bowling was dropped by Siraj).

https://www.news18.com/cricketnext/news/india-vs-england-2021-bumrah-umesh-likely-to-replace-siraj-and-kuldeep-in-playing-xi-for-motera-3461684.html
Haha Kuldeep maybe should get his horoscope checked. He performed fine in IPL but still was replaced by varun Chakraborty and now he is not being given bowling in the national team.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 04:54:16 PM

^^^ I regard Shami as the best Indian bowler currently, but he is out due to injury (I would rate him ahead of Bumrah in terms of consistency). I don't expect to see Shami back in action before April. Bhuvneswar Kumar has been included for the T20 series, so I would say that he is still there in the radar of the selectors. Currently he is playing for UP in the Vijay Hazare Trophy.

BTW, Vijay Hazare tournament started a few days back. It is difficult to follow all the matches, because a total of 38 teams are taking part. Robin Uthappa scored a few big scores and Sreesanth got a 5 wicket haul. Thangarasu Natarajan is not playing in this tournament because he has been included for the T20 squad. IPL reject Hanuma Vihari is captaining the Andhra side. Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw, Krunal Pandya and Kedar Devdhar are some of the big names currently participating in this tournament.
mersal

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 06:50:17 PM

Oh sorry i absolutely forgot about Umesh Yadav I thought he si out of the squad. But yes he is in too so obviously no chance for Siraj. I am just thinking that if Shami and Bhuvi would have been fit there would have been a big fight for the three spots in the team.
I saw that Umesh Yadav is 100% on an article that is why he was included on the squad for the net match and he isn't a consistent bowler but wicket-taking bowler for sure so he need to a part of this match due to day-night on that ball will take time to lose its shape from that traditional red ball.

Here is the probable playing XI for the next match

IND Probable XI: Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah

ENG: Rory Burns/Zak Crawley, Dom Sibley, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root (c), Ben Stokes, Ollie Pope, Ben Foakes (wk), Dom Bess/Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Jack Leach, James Anderson
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:32:08 PM

Having said that if pitch really supporting fast bowlers then our batting line up could face another collapse one more time as Anderson-Broad-Archer are lethal bowlers (finger crossed lol). Indian middle order (Pujara,Virat,Rahane) will be very crucial.
I was expecting England to dominate in the the day night Test match than in the Chennai Test. Toss is a major factor and if the pitch will help the fast bowlers then James Anderson and Stuart Broad will be difficult to face and this is the second day night Test match India is playing and there is nothing much to remember in that fateful first Test where they created history for all the wrong reasons. India needs to win the match to get qualified for the WTC and i hope it will be exciting.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 03:13:33 AM

Having said that if pitch really supporting fast bowlers then our batting line up could face another collapse one more time as Anderson-Broad-Archer are lethal bowlers (finger crossed lol). Indian middle order (Pujara,Virat,Rahane) will be very crucial.
I was expecting England to dominate in the the day night Test match than in the Chennai Test. Toss is a major factor and if the pitch will help the fast bowlers then James Anderson and Stuart Broad will be difficult to face and this is the second day night Test match India is playing and there is nothing much to remember in that fateful first Test where they created history for all the wrong reasons. India needs to win the match to get qualified for the WTC and i hope it will be exciting.

I don't expect England to dominate, even if they win the toss. Anderson is in the playing XI and that is going to be a big boost for England. For India, the pace attack will be led by Ishant/Umesh/Jasprit and if the conditions suit them, then the England batsmen will be in trouble. BTW, I don't give much importance to the fact that this is a D/N match. The pitch conditions are going to favor spinners as usual.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
GbitG

Activity: 756
Merit: 305

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2021, 08:39:05 AM

Third test is going to start now England won toss and decide to bat first its good advantage for them.

India Playing XI: Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Washington Sundar, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah

England Playing XI: Zak Crawley, Dominic Sibley, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root (c), Ben Stokes, Ollie Pope, Ben Foakes (wk), Jofra Archer, Stuart Broad, Jack Leach, James Anderson

Anderson, Archer, Bairstow and Crawley come in place of Burns Lawrence Stone and Moeen.

Bumrah back. Siraj misses out. Washington Sundar comes back for Kuldeep Yadav.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:45:52 AM

Ha!

England going with 3 pacer and India opted for 3 spinners  Huh What's happening here, I'm sure 1 captain got wrong idea about the pitch. Grin Grin

You could say that India playing with 3 bowling all rounders (Ashwin, Axar and Sundar).

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
mersal

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:48:47 AM

Excited to see the first match on the biggest cricket stadium built ever until now, it holds the seating capacity of 110K with flood light settings and no pillar into the stances so people can watch the match from any view angle. India decided to go with three spinners again will this work for them in the pink ball test match?

While Eng came with just one spinner in their lineup!
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: