Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1033 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 136564 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:30:31 PM

Both the openers lost their wickets now, so its really a great start from Indian bowling unit. Talking about the first innings we can't expect bowlers to bat for too long that is why a batsman should stay in the crease or atleast in one end to get the final over blow but anyway the damage has been done in the early stage itself now time for the bowlers.

I read that when it comes to decider match India won 11 times out of 12 matches.

Yeah.. advantage with India now. Three of the best England batsmen are now back in pavillion (Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow and Ben Stokes) and they still need another 250+ runs. Now England needs a miracle performance from their middle order and lower order, which is extremely unlikely given the poor form of players such as Jos Buttler and Moeen Ali. I guess now it's just a matter of time before the Indian spinners wrap up the England innings.
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:54:24 PM

Both the openers lost their wickets now, so its really a great start from Indian bowling unit. Talking about the first innings we can't expect bowlers to bat for too long that is why a batsman should stay in the crease or atleast in one end to get the final over blow but anyway the damage has been done in the early stage itself now time for the bowlers.

I read that when it comes to decider match India won 11 times out of 12 matches.

Yeah.. advantage with India now. Three of the best England batsmen are now back in pavillion (Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow and Ben Stokes) and they still need another 250+ runs. Now England needs a miracle performance from their middle order and lower order, which is extremely unlikely given the poor form of players such as Jos Buttler and Moeen Ali. I guess now it's just a matter of time before the Indian spinners wrap up the England innings.
One more big wicket for India, Jos Buttler going to the pavilion. I guess tonight India can defeat this total as they bowling so well. England can easily achieve any target on their day, but I don't think it will be that easy make 230+ runs. Cricket is always unpredictable but today there no miracle...

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:30:17 PM

Will join the pool this week Smiley.

Great, hope others will follow, just remember that this year we have deadline to enter the pool. Royse might extend the date but keep checking the IPL thread or at-least drop him text about it.

---------------------
Eng vs Ind

Run rate is not problem for the England, wickets are. They keep loosing wickets. Lord Thakur is already took 2 wickets, 2 more wickets and he's front runner for the man of the match for all round performance, hope he gets there if India wins.

----------------
Ah well another one for Thakur Saab!

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 02:33:09 PM

The match is essentially over by now. Liam Livingstone was England's last hope and he's also gone now. Whatever you say about India, one thing needs to be admitted. They always perform well during the decider matches. It doesn't matter whether it's a bilateral series or an ICC championship. They know how to win the crucial matches. BTW, Dawid Malan is also gone now.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:22:18 PM

With 3 wickets left, England is in need of 95 runs from 90 balls. This is an easy target to be reached. My mind says, there is more chance of win for England, because slowly the run rate is being maintained. Sam Curran and Rashid are doing good maintaining the strike rate. So there is less chance of match moving towards pressure situation.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:24:28 PM

With 3 wickets left, England is in need of 95 runs from 90 balls. This is an easy target to be reached. My mind says, there is more chance of win for England, because slowly the run rate is being maintained. Sam Curran and Rashid are doing good maintaining the strike rate. So there is less chance of match moving towards pressure situation.
Only 3 wickets left who are also tailenders, Do you expect them to win this match from now?

If it happens then it is going to be an historic win in the history of cricket but its not going to happen anyway.

IND just needs 3 more wickets to win all the formats in this series. Smiley
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:52:17 PM

Only 3 wickets left who are also tailenders, Do you expect them to win this match from now?

If it happens then it is going to be an historic win in the history of cricket but its not going to happen anyway.

Now just 2 to tie the series but its not impossible.  Sam Curren just reached his 50 in 45 balls. If Wood can keep his wicket and just rotate the strike. Its possible to chase the total down. I'm not celebrating yet..but the chances are low. Indian bowlers do possess the quality to finish things off.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:59:15 PM

India could have easily reached 340 or 350 if the bowlers batted well towards the end though 330 is still a respectable score. Am expecting India to win this decider and the ODI series as long as their bowlers don't mess up.

England are over-dependent on their top order. If they get out early, I guess it's game-over for England. Excited for the 2nd innings.

Even a total close to 400 was possible. I am not joking. When Rishabh Pant got out, they were 256/5 after 36 overs. And in the previous match, India had scored 127 runs from the last 10 overs. Before Pant got out (followed by Hardik), I was thinking that a total of ~400 may be possible. But once these two got out, the batsmen who came to replace them (Shardul and Krunal) couldn't keep the momentum going.

Anyway, they have an excellent opportunity here. Jason Roy is back in pavilion after the 1st over.

This is now a dead win for India. They just need one more wicket and the run rate would ultimately slow down. I think England thought that this match would be more like the previous encounter but Bhuvi and Natrajan along with Thakur got great help from the track today and the result has been altogether different so far.

Here you go there goes another wicket and now I think India is invincible from this point. A very bad tour for England you have to agree.
Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:07:42 PM

Everyone believed them to be the tailenders, but they're giving a tremendous performance. Right now just 51 required from 34 balls and two wickets in hand. If it was a win for India, now this could've happened. India had already made the record winning the test match and T20 series. Now it's time for ODI, but the England tailenders are giving a hard fight for it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:11:39 PM

48 runs needed from 30 balls (5 overs). I stopped watching 2 hrs back, as I had to attend to a family emergency. And when I was back I was really surprised to see the scoreboard. I was expecting that the match would have got finished by the time I got back. Sam Curran is playing an exceptional innings right now. He gave hope to England, when it looked as if India had everything under control. If target was 10-15 runs lower, then England actually had a chance.
Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:24:54 PM

48 runs needed from 30 balls (5 overs). I stopped watching 2 hrs back, as I had to attend to a family emergency. And when I was back I was really surprised to see the scoreboard. I was expecting that the match would have got finished by the time I got back. Sam Curran is playing an exceptional innings right now. He gave hope to England, when it looked as if India had everything under control. If target was 10-15 runs lower, then England actually had a chance.
I'm sure, this match is going to be a win for England. 22 runs from 17 balls will be easily taken by Sam Curran. Possibly he'll score 100, and now the win probability of England have reached 40%, earlier it went as low as 2%

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
teosanru

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:31:47 PM

I'm sure, this match is going to be a win for England. 22 runs from 17 balls will be easily taken by Sam Curran. Possibly he'll score 100, and now the win probability of England have reached 40%, earlier it went as low as 2%
Oh what a match this is turning out to be. India are trying to their best but the Bhuvi doesn't looks a lot in form today. All eyes are now on Natrajan he is the only hope that India has. If India isn't able to take a wicket in this over most probably the game would be very much over until the last over. Let's see what Natrajan brings on table for us. About the last over will it be Pandya or Prasiddh Krishna? A big dilema for Kohli.

Edit: oh oh it's Hardik Pandya first. Is it because Pandya is a better and experienced option than Kohli or does he wants to save Natrajan for the last over? Two balls have been pretty peaceful so far.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:34:24 PM

Hardik Pandya bowling the 49th over and therefore it is going to be Natarajan for the 50th over (if 50th over is required). Kohli made the right choice here as he is going to one of his best and most economical bowler for the 49th over. But the advantage for India here is that now Mark Wood is on strike, with 18 runs needed from 10 balls. Hardik needs to take two wickets from his remaining 4 balls.

Oh.. boy... Mark Wood just dropped by Shardul Thakur, and the strike goes to Sam Curran. It was the easiest of the catches..
Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:36:02 PM

Oh what a match this is turning out to be. India are trying to their best but the Bhuvi doesn't looks a lot in form today. All eyes are now on Natrajan he is the only hope that India has. If India isn't able to take a wicket in this over most probably the game would be very much over until the last over. Let's see what Natrajan brings on table for us. About the last over will it be Pandya or Prasiddh Krishna? A big dilema for Kohli.
Whoever the bowler, this match is not for India. If this was supposed to be a win, it could've happened earlier. If not the wicket of Maekwood could've happened, but on the review England is Successful. So, the match has gone to their side, only possibility is to keep Sam Curran out of strike which is really a tough thing to concentrate at this close match situation.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
teosanru

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:38:43 PM

Whoever the bowler, this match is not for India. If this was supposed to be a win, it could've happened earlier. If not the wicket of Maekwood could've happened, but on the review England is Successful. So, the match has gone to their side, only possibility is to keep Sam Curran out of strike which is really a tough thing to concentrate at this close match situation.
Oh no a  two back to back dropped catches by Lord Thakur and then by Natrajan. The one by Natrajan was more crucial it was Sam Curran below. Poor fielding at such a crucial moment. That's really unbelievable. I think the inexperience of these pressure situations can be clearly seen in the fielding. But yes the game is going in the last over which means all eyes will be on Nattu to save the game.
Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:45:54 PM

Oh no a  two back to back dropped catches by Lord Thakur and then by Natrajan. The one by Natrajan was more crucial it was Sam Curran below. Poor fielding at such a crucial moment. That's really unbelievable. I think the inexperience of these pressure situations can be clearly seen in the fielding. But yes the game is going in the last over which means all eyes will be on Nattu to save the game.
4 balls left and one wicket remaining for England. Sam Curran on strike. Just two sixes will end the match. As Natarajan is bowling, only hope his Yorker. If he's successful it might help in the winning. Lets wait and see the result within few minutes.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:48:53 PM

India won the match by 7 runs. As I posted earlier, if the target was 10-15 runs lower, then England had a chance. All credit to Natarajan, who bowled an exceptional 50th over. Sam Curran batted exceptionally, but in the end he ran out of partners. The series ends for England, and they have lost in all the three formats. Test series by 1-3, T20I series by 2-3, and the ODI series by 1-2. But there are definitely some positives to take away.
Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:55:34 PM

India won the match by 7 runs. As I posted earlier, if the target was 10-15 runs lower, then England had a chance. All credit to Natarajan, who bowled an exceptional 50th over. Sam Curran batted exceptionally, but in the end he ran out of partners. The series ends for England, and they have lost in all the three formats. Test series by 1-3, T20I series by 2-3, and the ODI series by 1-2. But there are definitely some positives to take away.
Good to see the prediction come true. Throughout the series every match looked like a do or die match. It has happened with test format, T20 and now with ODI. As said, there is more positives. This experience will help both the teams play good cricket in the upcoming days. As said upcoming IPL is waiting for Sam Curran. Cheesy

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 05:16:00 PM

With the run rate India had i thought they fell short of 30 odd runs and the match became really close with Sam Curran playing the innings of his life time, even though he produced some great performance in the IPL he never did that kind of performance in the England colors and this was an outstanding innings when their top order failed and the last three overs from India was spot on and India winning all the formats.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 05:19:13 PM

Lord Thakur : Clueless Thakur towards the end. He ended up giving 18 runs and dropped an easy catch. Several players dropped catches from the Indian side which is why England was quite lucky to get so close to the target.

Sam Curran deserved a century. What a player! Also, India basically completed a trifecta of series wins.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 1033 »
  Print  

Jump to: