Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 29689 times)
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 04:51:08 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2021, 05:02:36 AM by Tash

When you import test kits years before the (chough) virus exists.
https://nationalfile.com/world-bank-records-covid-19-test-kits-exported-in-2018/

When you look for people all over the country before you know you need them

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 05:29:42 AM

If you get vaccinated, why does it matter if some other idiot doesn't want to get vaccinated and doesn't wear a mask?

because with 30% of people not vaccinated.
the virus will continue to spread/exist. and as it passes on it mutates
those mutations then outperform the effectiveness of he vaccine.
meaning eventually start back at stage one of having to develop a new vaccine against the latest strain

so its not fear of this seasons virus i am concerned of. its the lack of slowing down the spread via idiots.. where the idiots are the concern of a future varient

as for tash
nice photoshop.. shame you can never link direct source.. but here goes
https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtrade/en/country/ALL/year/2017/tradeflow/Exports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/300215

https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtrade/en/country/ALL/year/2018/tradeflow/Exports/partner/WLD/product/902780

oh look the real site does not mention covid test kits

so let me guess tash went to the site right clicked the page. selected 'view page source' and edited the html  tags to put in his own titles and then screen shot his local browser copy of the edited page

not rocket science

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 03:35:19 PM

If you get vaccinated, why does it matter if some other idiot doesn't want to get vaccinated and doesn't wear a mask?

because with 30% of people not vaccinated.
the virus will continue to spread/exist. and as it passes on it mutates
those mutations then outperform the effectiveness of he vaccine.
meaning eventually start back at stage one of having to develop a new vaccine against the latest strain

so its not fear of this seasons virus i am concerned of. its the lack of slowing down the spread via idiots.. where the idiots are the concern of a future varient

as for tash
nice photoshop.. shame you can never link direct source.. but here goes
https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtrade/en/country/ALL/year/2017/tradeflow/Exports/partner/WLD/nomen/h5/product/300215

https://wits.worldbank.org/trade/comtrade/en/country/ALL/year/2018/tradeflow/Exports/partner/WLD/product/902780

oh look the real site does not mention covid test kits

so let me guess tash went to the site right clicked the page. selected 'view page source' and edited the html  tags to put in his own titles and then screen shot his local browser copy of the edited page

not rocket science

Okay, but then what do we know about the mutation rate for SARS-COV-2 then? Perhaps a lesser mutation rate than influenza (in fact, undoubtedly a lower mutation rate compared to influenza). If your concern is that someone might harbor the virus and cause a mutation, then look at the virus mutation rate and whether the vaccines can combat the variants. It's speculated that the mutation rate is low, and we know the vaccines are extremely effective against variants. So yeah, there might be a "chance" someone can be unvaxed and start to spread the virus, but is that chance something to reasonably worry about? Probably not. And even if the virus mutates, what do we know about the severity of the infection it might cause? Can it mutate to a lesser deadly form?

I know what you are saying, but variants aren't all doom and gloom.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 08:40:15 PM

Okay, but then what do we know about the mutation rate for SARS-COV-2 then? Perhaps a lesser mutation rate than influenza (in fact, undoubtedly a lower mutation rate compared to influenza). If your concern is that someone might harbor the virus and cause a mutation, then look at the virus mutation rate and whether the vaccines can combat the variants. It's speculated that the mutation rate is low, and we know the vaccines are extremely effective against variants. So yeah, there might be a "chance" someone can be unvaxed and start to spread the virus, but is that chance something to reasonably worry about? Probably not. And even if the virus mutates, what do we know about the severity of the infection it might cause? Can it mutate to a lesser deadly form?

covid mutation rate with a new strain of significance. new lineage every 2 weeks
influenza is less..
the reason influenza can be controlled is because influenza has less new strains of concern per season
but influenza is maped out over decades meaning they still have to monitor it and work out which prevelant strain to map

covid has more strains of significance because its new(novel) not common.. which means that strains of concern happen more often.

maybe a bit of research and math will help you.. try not to guess. try to spend a few minutes to research stuff

other factors include. the common flu has a incubation period(time until symptom) of 24-48hours because its common and so your body commonly knows its being invaded so your body reacts sooner. meaning you realise your sick sooner meaning you stay home sooner and not pass it around as much
this self isolation of having a sick day and staying in bed helps reduce the spread.

covid is not common it has not been around for decades so with a incubation period of upto 7 days before seeing a symptom you are breathing it onto people for many days before you realise you have it yourself. so it passes to more people. thus spreads more.

common sense. try it

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 03:02:35 PM

^^^ Finally you are getting a little of it right. The thing that you are forgetting is that the people in the Wuhan lab, and associated labs in different places in the world, collaborated to speed up evolution of the various forms of the Covid bat virus.

Anybody who looks into it, knows that natural mutations occur very slowly. The labs simply added molecules/atoms to, or subtracted them from, virus spikes until they got what they wanted. It happens that the Coronavirus from the bats are rather easily manipulated like this. So, that's what they used to start their work. Now, they can manipulate all kinds of so-called viruses to turn them into "gain of function" critters.

Watch this video - https://www.bitchute.com/video/qlnmKcLYmvKM/ - to see what I mean. Covid as it is, created in the lab, manipulated into something dangerous for people, with the potential to be manipulated into something many, many times more dangerous whenever they want... essentially bio-warfare.

Need a new term. Start with viral-warfare... really, manipulated-exosome-warfare

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 06:44:41 PM

badecker..
they already know the sequence of the virus. and they can see it does not have any characteristics of man made alterations (krispa)

so no man made 'gene editing'.

the sequences the wuhan lab have for all the corona viruses they have collated over the years are not a match for the covid strain
so again no proof has been found that the strain came from the lab

so while although the lab was doing stuff.. there is no linkage to a strain in the lab vs the wild strain in the wetmarket

.. i know i know you want to say lack of proof is not proof of the opposite.(typical conspiracy mindset)
.. but lack of proof also means you have nothing to prove your assertions

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 10:40:52 PM

badecker..
they already know the sequence of the virus. and they can see it does not have any characteristics of man made alterations (krispa)

so no man made 'gene editing'.

the sequences the wuhan lab have for all the corona viruses they have collated over the years are not a match for the covid strain
so again no proof has been found that the strain came from the lab

so while although the lab was doing stuff.. there is no linkage to a strain in the lab vs the wild strain in the wetmarket

.. i know i know you want to say lack of proof is not proof of the opposite.(typical conspiracy mindset)
.. but lack of proof also means you have nothing to prove your assertions

Don't you even remember how they found the sequence of the virus? They took a bunch of pieces of proteins and other stuff, and put them together and, wullah, we have the virus. So the sequence is made up of the parts that they stuck together, no matter what that stuff is. They don't know it's the Covid virus, because they don't have any isolation of the virus to compare it to.

That's the point. They might have a working out-of-the-body exosome. But they never isolated the virus. Whatever they have, it isn't, necessarily, the same thing that is making people sick. In fact, because of the great number of so-called viruses out there, what they have could be just about anything, and maybe something they entirely invented.

It's like circumstantial evidence in court. Circumstantial evidence says "guilty." But there are a lot of past trials where modern forensics has proven past circumstantial evidence wrong.

Let's get to Koch's and Rivers' and do it right, so we really KNOW what we have.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 03:00:45 AM

covid mutation rate with a new strain of significance. new lineage every 2 weeks
influenza is less..
the reason influenza can be controlled is because influenza has less new strains of concern per season
but influenza is maped out over decades meaning they still have to monitor it and work out which prevelant strain to map

covid has more strains of significance because its new(novel) not common.. which means that strains of concern happen more often.

maybe a bit of research and math will help you.. try not to guess. try to spend a few minutes to research stuff

other factors include. the common flu has a incubation period(time until symptom) of 24-48hours because its common and so your body commonly knows its being invaded so your body reacts sooner. meaning you realise your sick sooner meaning you stay home sooner and not pass it around as much
this self isolation of having a sick day and staying in bed helps reduce the spread.

covid is not common it has not been around for decades so with a incubation period of upto 7 days before seeing a symptom you are breathing it onto people for many days before you realise you have it yourself. so it passes to more people. thus spreads more.

common sense. try it

I have researched and you are wrong on just about every level. Not unusual.

We control influenza because it isn’t as virulent as Covid, and it isn’t as deadly when taking the entire population into consideration. If you striate the demographics, the flu ends up being a bit more deadly to children than COVID but that’s an exception..

Dr. Fauci had said over and over again that asymptomatic  COVID spread isn’t the chief vectors of spread, so it doesn’t matter what the incubation period of COVID is. Another reason why masking asymptomatic people is useless.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:02:15 AM

gyfts.. i guess you cant read..

i said twice in the post you quoted
influenza is less
and

.. then you reply saying im wrong.. .. but then you say im wrong because you say influenza is less viralent than covid

seems you need to read better
asymptomatic spread is not the chief vector of spread.. because low viral count for asymptomatic, during pre-symptomatic period
 but when you have done things like get people to isolate when first symptoms appear.. all thats left in the population are the asymptomatic people...

think about it with common sense
if the asymptomaic people are self isolating.. they cant spread it..
meaning symptomatic people dont become a vector of spread.. BECAUSE THEY ARE ALONE IN THEIR HOME
because they are avoiding people... so the only time it has chance to spread is through people that are not avoiding people. which is the asymptomatic, pre-symptomatic lot

as for badecker
you still have no clue about viruses or how its analysed.. seems you have gone back to february 2020. in regards to your ignorance of identifying the virus methods.
what a waste of time you have spent on the last 15 months. not learned one single thing
maybe its time you put down your hymn sheet and stop singing he say tune.

they can identify the virus. they have isolated it and used it to then pass the rivers koch and bell tests. and for 15 months yo have been linked to it so stop circling your own lies and just learn and move forward for once

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 11:47:51 AM

Coronavirus Outbreak is pretext for Global digital identification. The insignificant masses argue all day about the parts whilst ignoring the whole because they are too dumb to understand. Smiley

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 02:40:10 PM

Coronavirus Outbreak is pretext for Global digital identification. The insignificant masses argue all day about the parts whilst ignoring the whole because they are too dumb to understand. Smiley

This sentence would fail in a grade 5 essay writing. My young cousin can even create a much understandable and full sentence  Huh

"GLOBAL DIGITAL IDENTIFICATION" without context on how it would even be when digital identification exists before pandemic even started.

About the "Parts" while ignoring the "whole" of what?  Huh

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 05:02:42 PM

gyfts.. i guess you cant read..

i said twice in the post you quoted
influenza is less
and

.. then you reply saying im wrong.. .. but then you say im wrong because you say influenza is less viralent than covid

seems you need to read better
asymptomatic spread is not the chief vector of spread.. because low viral count for asymptomatic, during pre-symptomatic period
 but when you have done things like get people to isolate when first symptoms appear.. all thats left in the population are the asymptomatic people...

think about it with common sense
if the asymptomaic people are self isolating.. they cant spread it..
meaning symptomatic people dont become a vector of spread.. BECAUSE THEY ARE ALONE IN THEIR HOME
because they are avoiding people... so the only time it has chance to spread is through people that are not avoiding people. which is the asymptomatic, pre-symptomatic lot

Read what I said.

I know you said influenza is less. You are wrong on why we can control Influenza better. The traditional flu shot is something like 40 or 50 percent effective, that's because they have to predict which strain is going to spread the most because there are numerous strains that precede flu season, and new strains that originate and spread during flu season because the mutation rate is high. It's not because there are "less" strains per season, there are plenty of strains that exist.

See here https://www.uabmedicine.org/-/flu-strains-explained-and-how-the-vaccine-works

I'm not disputing that symptomatic people should self isolate. All I am saying is that it's pointless for asymptomatic people to wear masks because they aren't chief vectors of transmission, and anyone that is symptomatic would understand they have symptoms and stay home. I am all for symptomatic people wearing masks. But that's not the pitch that was given to us. They said everybody wear masks, no matter what.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 10:46:03 AM

This sentence would fail in a grade 5 essay writing. My young cousin can even create a much understandable and full sentence  Huh

"GLOBAL DIGITAL IDENTIFICATION" without context on how it would even be when digital identification exists before pandemic even started.

About the "Parts" while ignoring the "whole" of what?  Huh

One centralized global ID database does not currently exist controlled by one central entity ...you profane dummy Smiley

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 11:16:27 AM

I read an article this weekend from a big newspaper that said scientist from the Wuhan virus institute were admitted to the hospital in autumn 2019. This would mean there were corona cases before the official reports from China. And the outbreak might really happen in the laboratory and not the fish market. China is of course saying it's all fake news and not true. So far we still didn't have an international independent science team checking were the virus came from.
Tash

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 12:52:57 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2021, 03:50:21 PM by Tash

I read an article this weekend from a big newspaper that said scientist from the Wuhan virus institute were admitted to the hospital in autumn 2019. This would mean there were corona cases before the official reports from China. And the outbreak might really happen in the laboratory and not the fish market. China is of course saying it's all fake news and not true. So far we still didn't have an international independent science team checking were the virus came from.
How big was the newspaper, tall as a house?
Yes there were corona cases before official reports, in September, in Italy.
Well known for almost a year now.

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 02:14:22 PM

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-vaccine-passport-plans-be-scrapped-telegraph-2021-05-30/

UK vaccine passports are scrapped because it was a stupid idea to begin with. Once your vaccinated, you should stop being paranoid and live your life, and not have to prove your vaccinated to anyone. If you are vulnerable and choose not to get vaccinated, that is your fault. This is technically a "legal" requirement that they are scrapping, I guess a private business has the opportunity to ask you for your vaccination card.hypochondriacs.
Tash

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 07:06:04 PM

If you really want to know the origin of SARS-Cov-2, follow the money.
The scamdemic created 9 new Billionaires and that gates to hell dude expecting a twenty fold return for every dollar infested on vaccination.
He has plenty experience with his windows viruses. Create the problem, have the reaction and sell the solution. Works like a charm.

Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 07:28:13 AM

Dr. Fauci's email leak by Wapo and Buzzfeed - https://www.axios.com/anthony-fauci-emails-covid-trump-651d1686-2dc2-4233-b899-cc8135ec8403.html

They redacted a lot of info so I'm not sure how clean the emails are, but they seem legitimate.

Nothing in here that seems secretive or anything, pretty much the same message he gave to the public, he gave to people in private. Although, I feel like some of his fuck ups are now in writing, like him doing a 180 flip on masks without any new scientific evidence to suggest that masks do anything for asymptomatic spread.

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 08:53:29 AM

Although, I feel like some of his fuck ups are now in writing, like him doing a 180 flip on masks without any new scientific evidence to suggest that masks do anything for asymptomatic spread.

Such a stupid take that's been spread by Trump supporters ever since it became obvious that Faucci thinks Trump is a lunatic.

He said there's no reason to wear masks in like March, when there was a shortage on masks for healthcare workers and we didn't know how effective masks were yet.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 10:18:47 AM

Although, I feel like some of his fuck ups are now in writing, like him doing a 180 flip on masks without any new scientific evidence to suggest that masks do anything for asymptomatic spread.

Such a stupid take that's been spread by Trump supporters ever since it became obvious that Faucci thinks Trump is a lunatic.

He said there's no reason to wear masks in like March, when there was a shortage on masks for healthcare workers and we didn't know how effective masks were yet.

Yeah, because 'health care workers' were showing up in droves at Cosco to buy their useless dust masks which don't do shit for anything except drywall dust, and don't even do a good job at that.

And there was such a supply shortage that Trump's admin spent $1M of my tax dollars to send them to Israel (which probably means his Chabad-Lubavitch crime syndicate sponsors who sold them for vast mark-ups to scared-shitless goyim imbecils on the street.)

The whole point of Dr. Fausti's 'noble lie' makes no sense.  Show just a tiny amount of critical thinking skills once in a while.  Or at least make a feeble stab at doing so;  that's how we all start.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: