Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:27:56 PM

Ryan, do me a solid and update this thread with any developments if you would be so kind.

Emailed the person Riverboat suggested we email and she said due to lack of evidence that a scam had been pulled and due to no official complaint from anyone within  the Florida region that she couldn't do anything about it yet
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ghris

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:38:00 AM

So he gets away with it?
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:05:26 AM

So he gets away with it?

Sure. You ever thought we get our money back?  Roll Eyes

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Ghris

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:37:36 PM

So he gets away with it?

No but I would have thought that Ryan would get prosecuted. That money is long gone Tongue
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:05:51 PM

So he gets away with it?

No but I would have thought that Ryan would get prosecuted. That money is long gone Tongue

All i say is Karma...

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:59:04 AM

So he gets away with it?

Maybe, him and his friend sold drugs on dark net markets and I have seen full proof evidence that it is true.

I'll be emailing you soon Ryan
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:48:02 AM

Any news?
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:36:00 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 10:40:52 AM by Starlightbreaker

Any news?

bad news.

ryan g = alex green = moolah = mintpal.

you guys are fucked.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

apelike

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:06:29 AM

Any news?

bad news.

you guys are fucked.

What about them? Any history of fraud? Sorry a newbie here.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:32:20 AM

Any news?
bad news.
you guys are fucked.

There are a LOT of scams around.
Always keep your money in your personal wallet if you can.
Don't let anything sleep on exchanges.

NEVER invest all at once.
You must DIVERSIFY.

Do NOT trust a noob account.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:42:32 AM

Any news?
bad news.
you guys are fucked.

There are a LOT of scams around.
Always keep your money in your personal wallet if you can.
Don't let anything sleep on exchanges.

NEVER invest all at once.
You must DIVERSIFY.

Do NOT trust a noob account.

It was money I was willing to lose. If it had been legit and failed I would have accepted the loss easily. Its the fact the guy called me a scammer that annoyed me the most. I told everyone not to invest once he made me part of the team cause I could see his real goals and I was ridiculed. Hopefully I saved some people their $ when I did that.

The guys not hard to find if you know the right people. I'm just waiting for his next slip up and then he will be well and truly fucked if I don't get at least $50'000 back from him. Along with proposed dividends this guy should owe me $87'000 roughly.  I'm just biding my time, he is going to fuck up again and with my guy watching everything he does and knowing everything he's doing, he will probably live an easier life paying me the full amount.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:03:59 AM

Any news?

bad news.

you guys are fucked.

What makes you think that?

I at this point would pay good money for someone to track him down for me. It looks like Ryan Gay might have been framed from what I gathered from a few sources, again this could be just a mis-find or me being lied to or one of many other things but I spoke to someone, an official at a court who told us Ryan Gay was actually temporarily in custody for 5 days. 5 days where we spoke almost 2 to 3 times a day.

Again, people could have lied to me and scammed me and the person I spoke to on the phone might have been taking me for a ride but it seemed genuine. Who knows.

If its is the same guy that ran Mintpal that ran Coinpal then if someone found him and told me there details I would pay them $50'000 as, as of right now that man owes me $108'000. Thats at the btc rate of $379 a coin. Cant be bothered grabbing a calculator to see what it would be right now.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:06:31 AM

Still can't believe when they launched the piece of shit site he had the cheek to use the logo I paid for and told him not to until I got the money back for all the logo work I paid for.

If I ever meet this guy I am going to break his nose and then get everyones money back, drop him off at hospital. Then wait for him to be released then break his nose again.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:34:11 AM

I take it you haven't popped anybody deserving in the snoot lately?

Sad this schumck made off with so much.  I seriously doubt Moolah had anything to do with Coinpal.  Moolah is apparently far to refined a scammer and wouldn't have ever tried releasing that PoS exchange script-kiddy code that was/is coinpal.net (can't believe it's actually still online actually).

According to whois, coinpal.net is currently registered under GoDaddy.com

I would recommend calling them and explaining the whole spheel to somebody in their legal department and i suspect you might get some play.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:41:15 PM

I take it you haven't popped anybody deserving in the snoot lately?

Sad this schumck made off with so much.  I seriously doubt Moolah had anything to do with Coinpal.  Moolah is apparently far to refined a scammer and wouldn't have ever tried releasing that PoS exchange script-kiddy code that was/is coinpal.net (can't believe it's actually still online actually).

According to whois, coinpal.net is currently registered under GoDaddy.com

I would recommend calling them and explaining the whole spheel to somebody in their legal department and i suspect you might get some play.

I will have my solicitor call them. That is actually a very good idea, thanks for informing me. I'll be in touch with everyone with what was said.
BTCMiner99

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:12:53 AM

alright guys! I joined after I started doing research in regards to Ryan G.. and man what a tool this guy is..

let me start from the beginning I live in central FL and Cannabis legalization was all but guaranteed as we had a vote to legalize it for medicinal use!

so I on Facebook started following a few cannabis related pages and one was this "Medical Marijuana Institute of Technology" you can search them up still.. and one day I was just browsing my news feed and saw they were having a BTC crypto currency class..if you go to that page and scroll down to Nov. 6th you will see that was one of their posts.. this is the link to their website that is being run for the ad.

http://www.mitnow.com/course/crypto-currency-auto-bot-trading/

I have always been interested in the coin and wanted to get involved so I gave them a call and spoke to "chris" and was told he was the Cannabis guy but his partner "ryan" is the guy that knows all about the bitcoin bot.. etc.. so I eventually got ahold of ryan we spoke..he sounded like a pretty cool guy and I decided to pay the 400 for the "class" they offered.. the prices are on the page.. anywho I did the class and met them in person.. so since this is all happened such a long time ago yes Ryan is still out and about active.. if I would've seened this thread first I would NEVER have gone through with it..

so pretty much they told me how this C.A.T. bot (which can be bought here By Sampey) can do trades involving a bunch of diff. currencies and you can make around 1btc or so every 10 days... it even says it on their add so of course I went through with it.. im not tech savvy so I don't know how to properly operate the bot but it has it's own huge thread here on the forum if you search it up..

so that's how I found out about BTCtalk because I wanted to know how to possible use it.. and since RYAN G bought it from sampey to resell it in his "class" I got control of sampey to verify my api keys and I got confirmed to use it and make a account.. I then asked him what was the person that bought it from him.. and he gave me the name Winterparker so I searched up his posts and past and there I found this whole Coinpal mess! holy shit man I was definitely taken aback by this whole thing... and to think I was in the same "room" with these 2 guys chris connor and ryan g is something else... if anyone has any questions I will try to answer them as promptly as I can.. hope this helps or just sheds some light that Ryan G is still around..
Ghris

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:20:44 AM

Thanks BTCMiner99. Was the class useful? I think autotrading is no guaranteed way of making money. And 1 btc per 10 days? It depends on the market and the amount you invest. So 1 BTC is really not saying anything. I know how to lose 1 btc though, invest in ryan! Wink

Kidding aside, I think this ship has sailed. We are not going to see our money again.
BTCMiner99

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:31:16 PM

Thanks BTCMiner99. Was the class useful? I think autotrading is no guaranteed way of making money. And 1 btc per 10 days? It depends on the market and the amount you invest. So 1 BTC is really not saying anything. I know how to lose 1 btc though, invest in ryan! Wink

Kidding aside, I think this ship has sailed. We are not going to see our money again.

was the class useful? yes and no.. it brought me t othe light of the BOT..but like you said and what he said it depends on how much money you put in and how you invest in the different currencies.. the way they make it seem is that you set it up and forget it for a few days and then check on it here and there..

all in all the guy was pretty cool and I would've never though of either him or Chris pulling some crap like this... but one thing I do know is that I haven't been able to get ahold of him since the 25th.. which was a week after I did the class and he said "yea you can email me whenever and  I will respond right away!!" yea that was a lie... even chris throws him under the bus all the time for not being professional at all..

but yes im 100% sure that it's the same person as all the pictures match up and he does work with his dad for Frank Gay plumbing..
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:17:04 AM

Anyone that actually gets me a solid lead to finding this dick, I will give 10K to.
Ghris

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:28:12 AM

Anyone that actually gets me a solid lead to finding this dick, I will give 10K to.

I think going to his class would find him... You can send the 10k to 14W3H6k8TkEnSzA6c7yXujXoAjrKwWdEs4
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: