Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:41:38 PM

Why not contact Ryan and see what the F is going on, and have him come here or on CS and explain.  Would it not be easier and better for Coinpal long run, at least if it is not a sham.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

Why not contact Ryan and see what the F is going on, and have him come here or on CS and explain.  Would it not be easier and better for Coinpal long run, at least if it is not a sham.

Oh trust me, I have contacted him and told him everyone thinks I was part of Coinpal. The only reason Im doing this is because I have no affiliation with coinpal whatsoever. I told him in the beginning to make his WHOIS private, and he said "Why, I have nothing to hide". But it was because of things like this I told him to hide it. People calling his dads company, and harassing him at all hours of the day and night.  I know a few people that run exchanges and they all get death threats. I thought he was an idiot, but it was none of my business.

Hes really into mining, and really into trading...so he wanted to combine the two into a business. He has put a lot of his own money into coinpal. I know that too...You read that IPO. Flannagan thought it was a great business plan, and that was all him. Hes also developed his own coin and is just waiting to launch it.

Last I heard he didnt want to explain himself on this thread, which was already under attack because of flannagan. He said he would let the exchange speak for itself. He was stoked about the layout and functionality last I heard.

If I were involved in coinpal and it were a scam, I wouldnt be on here defending it. I know he went into this with the best of intentions, and still plans to launch the exchange ASAP.

It looks like his father runs the biggest plumbing company in Orlando, so hes obviously not hurting for money. Nothing would have to be liquidated I assure you. But its his dads company, and hes into bitcoin. You think someone whos into bitcoin mining and cryptocurrencies wants to work at a plumbing company all their lives? No, last I heard he was talking about quitting to work on coinpal full time.
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:53:50 PM

Oh trust me, I have contacted him and told him everyone thinks I was part of Coinpal. The only reason Im doing this is because I have no affiliation with coinpal whatsoever. I told him in the beginning to make his WHOIS private, and he said "Why, I have nothing to hide". But it was because of things like this I told him to hide it. People calling his dads company, and harassing him at all hours of the day and night.  I know a few people that run exchanges and they all get death threats. I thought he was an idiot, but it was none of my business.

Hes really into mining, and really into trading...so he wanted to combine the two into a business. He has put a lot of his own money into coinpal. I know that too...You read that IPO. Flannagan thought it was a great business plan, and that was all him. Hes also developed his own coin and is just waiting to launch it.

Last I heard he didnt want to explain himself on this thread, which was already under attack because of flannagan. He said he would let the exchange speak for itself. He was stoked about the layout and functionality last I heard.

If I were involved in coinpal and it were a scam, I wouldnt be on here defending it. I know he went into this with the best of intentions, and still plans to launch the exchange ASAP.

It looks like his father runs the biggest plumbing company in Orlando, so hes obviously not hurting for money. Nothing would have to be liquidated I assure you. But its his dads company, and hes into bitcoin. You think someone whos into bitcoin mining and cryptocurrencies wants to work at a plumbing company all their lives? No, last I heard he was talking about quitting to work on coinpal full time.

Hahahahahaha. You think if he doesn't make this right in the next few days and cant even respond to an email he has any chance of running anything to do with Bitcoin again? Never mind his own coin.

I would trust karples with my money more than him.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:06:06 PM

I just can't wait until phase 2 kicks in.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:10:57 PM

Hahahahahaha. You think if he doesn't make this right in the next few days and cant even respond to an email he has any chance of running anything to do with Bitcoin again? Never mind his own coin.

Well you talked to him, and you invested in him and wanted to be a partner because it was such a good idea. So I dont know what youre crying about. Just because the exchange is delayed, its no a reason to call him a scammer. Didnt he end up paying for most of the logos you guys were working on? You offered to pay, but he insisted on paying?

If you would trust Karples over anyone, youre sillier than I thought. That guy is straight up retarded
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:12:41 PM

Well you talked to him, and you invested in him and wanted to be a partner because it was such a good idea. So I dont know what youre crying about. Just because the exchange is delayed, its no a reason to call him a scammer. Didnt he end up paying for most of the logos you guys were working on? You offered to pay, but he insisted on paying?

If you would trust Karples over anyone, youre sillier than I thought. That guy is straight up retarded

I paid $3000 for graphic design, he paid $1000 to me.

I invested 52.5BTC at the time it was like $23'000. He is still $22'000 richer and gained my trust for about a day.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:17:53 PM

The media has already been alerted and is keeping an eye on this.  They are doing the back checking now, and will dig further if today passes and the Exchange is not launched.  

AmericanBit, you will be contacted, along with Ryan G, and Ryan F.  It may not be that big of a story, but it will be a story.  
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:22:37 PM

I invested 52.5BTC at the time it was like $23'000. He is still $22'000 richer and gained my trust for about a day.

Ok well first, you should be backhanded for paying 3k for a fuckin logo...what in the FUCK!! If I were a part of Coinpal, that would never of happened with my business capital. But the point is he paid because its legitimate, and he is trying to bring it all together.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:25:39 PM

Ok well first, you should be backhanded for paying 3k for a fuckin logo...what in the FUCK!! If I were a part of Coinpal, that would never of happened with my business capital. But the point is he paid because its legitimate, and he is trying to bring it all together.

I got 20 logos for that + a whole graphic set (facebook cover, twitter, business card, stationery, letters etc)
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:26:33 PM

The media has already been alerted and is keeping an eye on this.  They are doing the back checking now, and will dig further if today passes and the Exchange is not launched.  

AmericanBit, you will be contacted, along with Ryan G, and Ryan F.  It may not be that big of a story, but it will be a story.  

Good, so I can tell more people to kiss my ass. You can report that as my official statement on this matter.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:30:34 PM

If your not involved like you say, you have nothing to worry about. 
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:34:46 PM

If your not involved like you say, you have nothing to worry about. 

Im not worried in the slightest. He has to give some kind of announcement today it seems, so Im sure a lot of questions will be answered.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:36:16 PM

I got 20 logos for that + a whole graphic set (facebook cover, twitter, business card, stationery, letters etc)

Still, I think thats a stupid business decision this early in the game. Logos can always be changed once the company is a success.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:00:16 PM

The fact of the matter is Ryan Milligan was a partner at Coinpal. Maybe not legally, but he was in direct contact with the registered owner and they paid for and chose the logo together. I guess Milligan is now holding the logo hostage, but he was still involved in the day to day business by his own accord. He said he was head of marketing and branding at coinpal, and obviously took over this thread as such.
Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:40:43 PM

I love this thread  Cheesy
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:04:07 PM

I do, too. So many liars. One is mia and the other has been caught lying multiple times thanks to some detective work.

This is good drama.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:19:20 PM

Hes really into mining, and really into trading...so he wanted to combine the two into a business. He has put a lot o?f his own money into coinpal. I know that too...You read that IPO. Flannagan thought it was a great business plan, and that was all him. Hes also developed his own coin and is just waiting to launch it.

Still, I think thats a stupid business decision this early in the game. Logos can always be changed once the company is a success.
I fully agree. Look at many of the altcoins released in this forum. People throw graphic design after you these days, for close to nothing. Enginering the site architecture and security framework is far more important. Please don't pay Ryan Milligan for any of this shit!

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:05:28 AM

I do, too. So many liars. One is mia and the other has been caught lying multiple times thanks to some detective work.

This is good drama.

Yeah it was fun messing around with yall, but I never really lied. Aside from the fact that I know the person behind coinpal, everything Ive been saying is true. Coinpal was not intended to be a scam. I told him around April 5th that he should tell everyone that the release will be delayed. I said the sooner you tell people the better, which was just some friendly advice. I knew if the 18th rolls around and the exchange is not up, people are going to be pissed and start yelling scam. He said "dont worry about what I tell them" kind of dickishly thru text. After that I said, "ok" and that was the last advice I gave him. This is his baby, and none of my business. I was just trying to help out a friend whos company was being called a scam for no good reason. He has put a lot of time and money into coinpal, and Im sure he will have an explanation as to when the exchange will be up. Everything gets delayed in crypto, everyone know that. The USB giveaway was I believe Ryan Milligan and his promotional idea. He had a shit ton of chips he had bought a while ago before the IPO, so he paid to have them made out of his own pocket. Since bitcoin tanked, they werent selling for much on ebay. So he decided to give them away to investors. I didnt like the idea because shipping those all over the world wouldnt really be cost effective imo, but again it was none of my business.

So I hope coinpal comes out soon, but I have received the same updates as everyone else. Im sorry if I came off as a liar, which im not, but this milligan kid really pissed me off. Says he is a partner, and helping with coinpal then starts yelling scam when he doesnt receive an email back after a day. Anyone of you would of done the same thing if you were in a similar situation. Maybe you wouldnt of been as over the top, but you would of stuck up for a friend or you arent really a friend. Everyone else is just collateral damage in my flannagan railing. I want to see coinpal succeed just as much as everyone else.

Sorry, this is just too funny to pass up. Young flannagan and his merry band of mates  Cheesy

VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:13:24 AM

This is good drama.

Yeah it was fun messing around with yall, but I never really lied. Aside from the fact that I know the person behind coinpal, everything Ive been saying is true. Coinpal was not intended to be a scam. I told him around April 5th that he should tell everyone that the release will be delayed. I said the sooner you tell people the better, which was just some friendly advice. I knew if the 18th rolls around and the exchange is not up, people are going to be pissed and start yelling scam. He said "dont worry about what I tell them" kind of dickishly thru text. After that I said, "ok" and that was the last advice I gave him. This is his baby, and none of my business. I was just trying to help out a friend whos company was being called a scam for no good reason. He has put a lot of time and money into coinpal, and Im sure he will have an explanation as to when the exchange will be up. Everything gets delayed in crypto, everyone know that. The USB giveaway was I believe Ryan Milligan and his promotional idea. He had a shit ton of chips he had bought a while ago before the IPO, so he paid to have them made out of his own pocket. Since bitcoin tanked, they werent selling for much on ebay. So he decided to give them away to investors. I didnt like the idea because shipping those all over the world wouldnt really be cost effective imo, but again it was none of my business.

So I hope coinpal comes out soon, but I have received the same updates as everyone else. Im sorry if I came off as a liar, which im not, but this milligan kid really pissed me off. Says he is a partner, and helping with coinpal then starts yelling scam when he doesnt receive an email back after a day. Anyone of you would of done the same thing if you were in a similar situation. Maybe you wouldnt of been as over the top, but you would of stuck up for a friend or you arent really a friend. Everyone else is just collateral damage in my flannagan railing. I want to see coinpal succeed just as much as everyone else.

Sorry, this is just too funny to pass up. Young flannagan and his merry band of mates  Cheesy

Collateral damage? You just don't get it do you?

On cryptostocks, coinpal specifically states:

A mining dividend paid each Sunday and Wednesday until official CoinPal launch, at that time we will vote on how these funds will be used moving forward.

The dividends were stopped before the launch date WITHOUT a vote! And he has the audacity to tell you he does not need to explain himself on this thread, the site will speak for itself??? Well guess what? He does have to explain himself due to the fact he is managing so many peoples money that he is OBLIGATED to explain himself, considering he also broke protocal and stopped paying dividends prior to launch without a vote to do so. And the fact that coinpal trading shares have stopped means less funding for coinpal which means less capital in investing in superior growth via funded resources.

What I am curious about now is, did this little bitch Ryan stop trading the shares or does cryptostocks know something and they put trading to a halt?

Ryan you f&^% you are OBLIGATED to explain yourself.

When i get the chance this week, I will be informing the Australian Federal Police with coinpal and all of ryans details, unless a miracle happens before then. Im sure ryan and his daddy dont want to be labelled as international scammers by federal authorities. Better act quick boy.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:38:11 AM

I get it, I just dont care anymore. Its none of my business what he does with his company. He said he didnt have to explain 2 weeks ago before the scheduled launch. Now, he definitely needs to explain whats going on, I would have to agree. Another deadline is about to pass, so Im sure he will do something or obviously a lot of people are going to be pissed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: