Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:27:53 PM

Well what he needs to understand is, whilst managing peoples money he needs to keep those people updated whenever there is a problem. If cryptostocks was really the issue, and he doesn't believe in updating via an unofficial forum thread, then the best place to make important announcements would be on his website. If that was done in the first place, there would not of been so many panicked shareholders in the first place.

He knows that, he was just trying to get as much done as he can to lighten the blow of it being late. I am letting him know that some would appreciate him updating the forum.

Thank you AmericanBit! You are doing a much better job as the man in the middle, than the other guy we know.  Wink
Please let him know that we appreciate his work and we're happy to wait as long as we get updates every now and then (at least once a week for us not to be worried)

Because americanbit was just revealed he is part of Coinpal. No wonder he is trying to save his ass now sinds Ryan M. said a written letter is coming his way. If americanbit wasnt revealed im sure we dont get contact with Ryan G at all. Now americanbit is our middle man just to save himself

I dont know for who you are talking with the "we appriciate his work and were happy to wait as long as we get updates every now then"

What work you are appreciate? We havnt seen anything. And im not happy to wait any longer sinds it going nowhere. You should know when to fold the cards

I dont care what you think bro...I posted you a link showing you what I do with lawsuits that dont involve me. Keep it up and Ill sue you for defamation and libel. My reputation has been damaged here
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:30:40 PM

ya gotta know when ta holdem.

know when to foldem.  oh wait, not an option

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:21:33 PM

I dont care what you think bro...I posted you a link showing you what I do with lawsuits that dont involve me. Keep it up and Ill sue you for defamation and libel. My reputation has been damaged here

Haha, man. You destroyed your own reputation by lying. Sue for defamation and libel, lol. You're a known liar and so if you pal Ryan Gay. What exactly is false about that?

Lol, this man. Tells people to grow up and take their losses, but gets his panties in a twist when someone calls him a liar.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:56:16 PM

Haha, man. You destroyed your own reputation by lying. Sue for defamation and libel, lol. You're a known liar and so if you pal Ryan Gay. What exactly is false about that?

Lol, this man. Tells people to grow up and take their losses, but gets his panties in a twist when someone calls him a liar.

Oh shut the fuck up dude...you still wont say how many shares you even own. Your just a rabble rouser piece of trash
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:07:25 PM

Oh shut the fuck up dude...you still wont say how many shares you even own. Your just a rabble rouser piece of trash

Because it's not of your lying business.  But I'm going to sue you for calling me a rabble rouser! It's hurt my reputation. I need a waaaambulence!  Kiss

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
snoopy_nzl

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:10:06 PM

A good point being raised, if due to delays, or problems in interacting via cryptostocks it is easy to blame the project when the real issues may be with the exchange  as highlighted, cryptostocks not responding to correspondence or delays resolving issues for whatever reasons. it could simply be no issues with the project just the exchange being under-resourced. Even having No Updates may be a result of the project owner or some issue preventing this on cryptostocks, that's the problem with no updates we just don't have any what's happening or why and left to speculate. With so many scams we have seen and been burnt by, understandably we are quick to get nervous when things deviate from stated plans.
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:49:20 PM

A good point being raised, if due to delays, or problems in interacting via cryptostocks it is easy to blame the project when the real issues may be with the exchange  as highlighted, cryptostocks not responding to correspondence or delays resolving issues for whatever reasons. it could simply be no issues with the project just the exchange being under-resourced. Even having No Updates may be a result of the project owner or some issue preventing this on cryptostocks, that's the problem with no updates we just don't have any what's happening or why and left to speculate. With so many scams we have seen and been burnt by, understandably we are quick to get nervous when things deviate from stated plans.

I know they've had some problems with their email-server. Emails from many days ago came in only yesterday. If you sent them any emails lately, it might be worth sending them a reminder.

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:49:36 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 12:02:17 AM by RyanMilligan1

After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?

Yeah, that is obviously completely made up. There is definitely an exchange being coded, its just delayed like a lot of things in bitcoin. You dont take a chance on security when it comes to bitcoin. He said crytostockcks hasnt answered any of his emails in a few days, and that has become a problem. Dividends will start being issued again very shortly, and he will be making an announcement explaining the delay.

There was never a problem regarding Coinpal, or any intention to scam anyone. He went into this knowing what had to be done, and he is still working very hard on it. Coinpal has a bank account, a very expensive logo, and is a trademarked entity. I dont know how you can be anymore legit than that in bitcoin. Coinbase has the exact same credentials as Coinpal it seems.

Milligan, you have caused a lot of damage with your scam accusations, which have snowballed out of control into a modern day witch hunt. You, Bert, & Ernie have tarnished the once pristine reputation of Coinpal. Once Coinpal launches you could be held accountable for the libelous, defamatory, and  malicious remarks and comments you have made on this thread. So if I were you, Id tread lightly from here on out.

I'm not in danger Milligan, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that's me? NO, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

You are the danger? Did you not just go bankrupt? I have your personal info, address, phone number, everything.

Now, lets put my hundreds of thousands of pounds up against your broke ass and see what happens.

i don't give a fuck about you, you ruined your rep or at least Ryan did for you. If I was you I would be going to his home and personally making him join in on this thread.

Tread lightly? I have emails from Ryan promising payment on certain days, promising this and that. He needs to come clean or he's fucked. Simple as. Tread lightly lol Even If I had to spend 50K to see Ryan get the punishment he deserves for being a liar, I'd be happy. I hope he realises, he is done in Bitcoin? Coinpals not going to happen, lets be serious and no one will take him serious again.

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:52:42 PM

Well what he needs to understand is, whilst managing peoples money he needs to keep those people updated whenever there is a problem. If cryptostocks was really the issue, and he doesn't believe in updating via an unofficial forum thread, then the best place to make important announcements would be on his website. If that was done in the first place, there would not of been so many panicked shareholders in the first place.

He knows that, he was just trying to get as much done as he can to lighten the blow of it being late. I am letting him know that some would appreciate him updating the forum.

Thank you AmericanBit! You are doing a much better job as the man in the middle, than the other guy we know.  Wink
Please let him know that we appreciate his work and we're happy to wait as long as we get updates every now and then (at least once a week for us not to be worried)

Updates once a week? No. We were meant to have an exchange, we were promised two dates already + dividends. I want bought out now, not in 6 months when he gets his act together.

Don't forget 'the other middleman' was the one who warned you all you were all going to get fucked over and all I got was a hard time for it in the beginning.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:55:28 PM

People don't fall for this bullshit. If there was an exchange why didnt he ever just give us a little demo? Why didn't he show us anything?

He took the money to buy mining gear, expecting it to pay us all back and then for him to profit but now something went wrong and he's fucked and probably trying to worm his way out of this and its not happening.
amdfxman1701

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:00:01 AM

Update from Ryan G. on cryptostocks.

Claims he's going to give a dividend tonight and "will discuss making up for the missed ones in the next post later tonight."

He also finally admits he lives in Orlando. I live in O-town, too. Honestly, why don't we meet up so you can show me exactly what you are working on. This would do miracles to reestablishing your reputation and that of CoinPal!

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:00:34 AM

Hate to say it but it seems the likelihood of the exchange never existing does seem to be a distinct possibility at this point.  Then again, on the other hand, it is a semi-plausible explanation he gives.  Still hoping for the best but not looking to good atm to be honest.

*Anybody new to this asset and considering purchasing needs to be aware the jury is still out on this one!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
AmericanBit

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:35:05 AM

After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?

Yeah, that is obviously completely made up. There is definitely an exchange being coded, its just delayed like a lot of things in bitcoin. You dont take a chance on security when it comes to bitcoin. He said crytostockcks hasnt answered any of his emails in a few days, and that has become a problem. Dividends will start being issued again very shortly, and he will be making an announcement explaining the delay.

There was never a problem regarding Coinpal, or any intention to scam anyone. He went into this knowing what had to be done, and he is still working very hard on it. Coinpal has a bank account, a very expensive logo, and is a trademarked entity. I dont know how you can be anymore legit than that in bitcoin. Coinbase has the exact same credentials as Coinpal it seems.

Milligan, you have caused a lot of damage with your scam accusations, which have snowballed out of control into a modern day witch hunt. You, Bert, & Ernie have tarnished the once pristine reputation of Coinpal. Once Coinpal launches you could be held accountable for the libelous, defamatory, and  malicious remarks and comments you have made on this thread. So if I were you, Id tread lightly from here on out.

I'm not in danger Milligan, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that's me? NO, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

You are the danger? Did you not just go bankrupt? I have your personal info, address, phone number, everything.

Now, lets put my hundreds of thousands of pounds up against your broke ass and see what happens.

i don't give a fuck about you, you ruined your rep or at least Ryan did for you. If I was you I would be going to his home and personally making him join in on this thread.

Tread lightly? I have emails from Ryan promising payment on certain days, promising this and that. He needs to come clean or he's fucked. Simple as. Tread lightly lol Even If I had to spend 50K to see Ryan get the punishment he deserves for being a liar, I'd be happy. I hope he realises, he is done in Bitcoin? Coinpals not going to happen, lets be serious and no one will take him serious again.

Thats right flannagan, I am the danger. Bankrupt? I could buy every little pimply faced twink on your facebook page with just my KNC refund, and pimp them out on the corner in west hollywood. I dont give a shit about my rep in bitcoin, just a bunch of neckbeards living in their moms basement. Sometimes shit doesnt go exactly as planned in life. Little boys may not understand this, but its the way it is so get used to it. You dont have shit on me little boy, addresses arent public information in california. I am a home owner, I dont live with my mom like you. He said he is trying his best, so what else more do you want?

Bitcoin is deader than dead, and one more negative story out of china will take it back down to $100. Thats why im getting out completely and going back to doing what I do best, which is grow the best marijuana in the world. Get at me dawg

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:49:59 AM

Thats right flannagan, I am the danger. Bankrupt? I could buy every little pimply faced twink on your facebook page with just my KNC refund, and pimp them out on the corner in west hollywood. I dont give a shit about my rep in bitcoin, just a bunch of neckbeards living in their moms basement. Sometimes shit doesnt go exactly as planned in life. Little boys may not understand this, but its the way it is so get used to it. You dont have shit on me little boy, addresses arent public information in california. I am a home owner, I dont live with my mom like you. He said he is trying his best, so what else more do you want?

Bitcoin is deader than dead, and one more negative story out of china will take it back down to $100. Thats why im getting out completely and going back to doing what I do best, which is grow the best marijuana in the world. Get at me dawg

Lol I have a good skin.

Well I took £2000 and launched a business as a 16 year old and turned that in to just short of half a mill in the last two years. Did you do that at this age? Doubtful. I've been asked on board a huge BTC project. It's not dead, far from it. Including my investments and stuff I have going on, I could be one of Britain's youngest millionaires fairly soon.

Believe what you will. Young flannagan what does that mean? I don't mean to be offensive but I was on your facebook and you are a skinny little man. You must like the keyboard warrior status I'll let you have it because you are obviously not the type of person with any money if you feel the need to 'buy every pimple on you young flannagan'  

Nothing on you?

---------------

Ryan made an announcement: https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/2029

I have more respect for him than I do you now. Grow up, sort your angry little temper out. it won't get you anywhere. I know life doesnt go as planned? I've probably been through a lot more than you mate, but I don't bring it up I don't give a shit i'm here for business. Leave your tough guy attitude at the door next time you come in.
AmericanBit

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:06:54 AM

Lol I have a good skin.

Well I took £2000 and launched a business as a 16 year old and turned that in to just short of half a mill in the last two years. Did you do that at this age? Doubtful. I've been asked on board a huge BTC project. It's not dead, far from it. Including my investments and stuff I have going on, I could be one of Britain's youngest millionaires fairly soon.

Believe what you will. Young flannagan what does that mean? I don't mean to be offensive but I was on your facebook and you are a skinny little man. You must like the keyboard warrior status I'll let you have it because you are obviously not the type of person with any money if you feel the need to 'buy every pimple on you young flannagan' 

---------------

I have more respect for him than I do you now. Grow up, sort your angry little temper out. it won't get you anywhere. I know life doesnt go as planned? I've probably been through a lot more than you mate, but I don't bring it up I don't give a shit i'm here for business. Leave your tough guy attitude at the door next time you come in.

Well I dont know who you saw, but im 6'3 220lbs and Im a beast. You cant tell much from pictures obviously. I dont give a shit about what you have, you obviously are a shitty investor so it wont last long. A man is not measured in dollar signs. I was too busy playing sports and getting ass at 16...from girls though, so we are different in that respect.

I dont have a temper, Im pretty chill. I just like breaking balls

http://youtu.be/_YPNWCxWkzA?t=30s
amdfxman1701

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:37:24 AM

Well I dont know who you saw, but im 6'3 220lbs and Im a beast. You cant tell much from pictures obviously. I dont give a shit about what you have, you obviously are a shitty investor so it wont last long. A man is not measured in dollar signs. I was too busy playing sports and getting ass at 16...from girls though, so we are different in that respect.

I dont have a temper, Im pretty chill. I just like breaking balls

http://youtu.be/_YPNWCxWkzA?t=30s

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
GT3000

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:42:45 AM

My fucking sides. Even if it's a scam, the laugh was worth it.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:58:21 AM

My fucking sides. Even if it's a scam, the laugh was worth it.

I think i agree  Cheesy
AmericanBit

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:21:47 AM

Lol I have a good skin.

Nothing on you?

---------------

That info is like 5 years old...if youre going to send me something youll want my new address. I dont need your respect flannagan. Your existence has no influence on my life. I just think its fun to break your balls.

Yes, ryan made an announcement and he is very positive on the outlook of coinpal. He has a lot of resources, and Im sure he is well paid. So he has been putting a lot of it into getting everything going I would bet since cryptostocks is screwing him. If you traded at MCXnow.com you would be very used to this game. I have been waiting on an update from Realsolid (dev) for 3 months now. He said dogecoin would be added 3 months ago, and in that time my investment has gone from 107 bitcoins down to 43 bitcoins. I should of sold when it was skyhigh after he added Maxcoin, but I decided to wait for doge thinking it would go higher. Does it suck, yes, but its my own fault for trusting a dev with having reliable timeline. Anyways, doge will be at mcxnow.com by sunday and realsolid has given part of the exchange to someone who actually knows how to run a business and will be adding more coins. If you go to mcx, you can see the stock has skyrocketed in anticipation of the doge launch this weekend. I guess there is a nascar race and dogecoin sponsors a car. So there is a freebee and a chance to see a quick return...youre welcome
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:49:31 AM

Where was 2 hour update we were promised 4 hours ago? Jesus, can only take so much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: