Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
emu512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:59:22 PM

There are so many scam exchanges now a days.Everyone has to be careful not to put much BTC or any other coins at any exchange to stay on safe side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:21:56 PM

Its not a scam no really havnt you seen the website, its not like i could get that made for .5 BTC or anything and yeah Robopal is coming!! didnt you know robopal will be here soon and everything will be ok!! Feel free to through some more BTCs at me on cryptostocks, all this work costs money you know!!!!
I think this is a troll post, but just in case it is serious.

That is a website clone, and the script is for sale for 1BTC. So yes, it sort of can. (Although not quite 0.5BTC)

lol!!! Smiley

Robopal will save the day youll see

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:59:03 PM

I need everyone who has filed a security complaints confirmation number to send to his Probation Officer so she can violate him for ever one of them.
100 Compliants = 100 Violations.
http://www.flofr.com/StaticPages/FileAComplaint.htm

Grin Grin Grin CAUGHT YOU BITCH ASS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=662463.new#new

mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:56:29 PM

Will we get our money back if he goes to prison? I don´t think so. He was paying dividends until this hunt started. Now he is not paying anything since 2 weeks Sad
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 12:14:08 AM

Will we get our money back if he goes to prison? I don´t think so. He was paying dividends until this hunt started. Now he is not paying anything since 2 weeks Sad

Yea thats why he stopped paying  Roll Eyes.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

Yes, an outstanding result RiverBoatBTC.  If you have your way, guilty or innocent, there will be 0 chance of ever getting any of the investors money back!  Excellent work!
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 12:37:20 AM

Yea thats why he stopped paying  Roll Eyes.

Yes, an outstanding result RiverBoatBTC.  If you have your way, guilty or innocent, there will be 0 chance of ever getting any of the investors money back!  Excellent work!

Time to school little SamboNZ about this,

Every state gives courts the statutory authority to order restitution. In addition, 18 of the 32 state crime victims’ rights constitutional amendments give victims a right to restitution.

In more than one-third of all states, courts are required by statute to order restitution unless there are compelling or extraordinary circumstances. Florida’s law is typical, providing that “n addition to any punishment, the court shall order the defendant to make restitution to the victim for: 1) Damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the defendant’s offense; and 2) Damage or loss related to the defendant’s criminal episode, unless it finds clear and compelling reasons not to order such restitution.”5 In many states, the law requires restitution but allows broad exceptions to that rule. For instance, Connecticut and Nevada both require restitution “if restitution is appropriate.”6 Oregon provides that restitution shall be ordered “whenever possible.”7 Regardless of whether restitution is mandatory, about one-quarter of all states require courts to state on the record the reasons for failing to order restitution or for ordering only partial restitution.8 This requirement is thought to further encourage courts to consider restitution to the victim when sentencing convicted offenders.

His family being wealthy I think the chances are extremely high. You are inexperienced in this area so if I was you I would just leave it to someone who has done these types of things before. I do not need to hire a 100 per hour "PI" to make contact "ROLF". The fact of the matter is he is guilty... of having a unregistered security he should have just complied to all the request we asked of him.

Hey sorry I didn't get to send you the transaction info last night, I ended up getting home late and I was exhausted. Although, when I get home this evening I will gather the info for you and send it over.

I gave him more then due time to fix this and options. He might be able to fool simple minded people like yourself, but his bullshit does not fool me. Hes trying to stall you all till his probation is up. which is in 2 months. Then it will be 2X as hard to get things done in any sort of timely fashion.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 12:48:24 AM

If that's a little hard for you ill break it down really slow for you...

Gay is violated on his probation.
Gay goes to court
Gay found guilty
Gay ordered to pay
You get paid

amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:15:14 AM

Yes, an outstanding result RiverBoatBTC.  If you have your way, guilty or innocent, there will be 0 chance of ever getting any of the investors money back!  Excellent work!

Just out of sheer curiosity, what chance do you expect to get any of your funds back without the help of RiverBoat? Have you made any money from the website yet? Do you honestly believe that it is RiverBoat's fault that Ryan Gay didn't deliver on any of his promises, vanished for weeks with no contact, dividends stopped being paid, etc.?

I know New Zealand has a lot of sheep, but I'd like to believe it's the farm variety, not the human kind . . . .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:21:24 AM

Just out of sheer curiosity, what chance do you expect to get any of your funds back without the help of RiverBoat? Have you made any money from the website yet? Do you honestly believe that it is RiverBoat's fault that Ryan Gay didn't deliver on any of his promises, vanished for weeks with no contact, dividends stopped being paid, etc.?

I know New Zealand has a lot of sheep, but I'd like to believe it's the farm variety, not the human kind . . . .

All I know is that with RiverBoat's help, the chances of us getting our money back via any kind of operation of the CoinPal site are 0.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:25:15 AM

All I know is that with RiverBoat's help, the chances of us getting our money back via any kind of operation of the CoinPal site are 0.

Maybe, maybe not. But how many people have gotten any money back from bitcoin scams? None. With RiverBoat's help, we at least have a chance to recover some, but in my opinion, even if we recover nothing, just Ryan Gay paying for his action is worth it. If anything, this will make other would-be scammers think twice.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 02:26:49 AM

Your daft as fuck. That site is POS and I do not mean proof of stake. He bought a script and you think that bitch is gonna make money? The dude is still selling the exact same script to every dumb tard just like ryan gay on the site.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HE COULD MAKE MONEY OFF A SCRIPT EVERY FREAKING LITTLE SHIT ON THE BOARD IS SELLING ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID? From every thing I have seen you need to take your PC/APPLE/TABLET/PHONE and throw them in a bath tub

Having the internet will do a person like you no good in life. Go drink the koolaid I bet you still think BFL is a legit business too huh?

@amd making a example makes people think twice

Here go make yourself a coinpal
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=662463.new#new

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 02:34:04 AM

Lol people have started tagging him with negative trust
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=134259

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:58:08 AM

Not sure how long you been in the bitcoin securities part but from i remember you are just a newbie like me. The diffrent between me and you is that i know when i get scammed, and you the opposite and too naive to believe someone stole your money.
Your defending wil only help you get your dividend back but who is gonna pay for the dividend? Obviously the new shareholders, so that means you rather let RyanG steal newcomers money to pay you litle back, that makes you also bad as him.

Without riverboat we will have 500+ pages here and still no act, so he is doing a great job even if we dont get our money back.
It does stop more ppl getting involved in this scam and if he does goes to prison ill be happy to say him goodbye
Scottbit

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:29:30 AM

Lol people have started tagging him with negative trust
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=134259

People have also started tagging you as a known scammer, and you response is very similar to all accused scams.

For more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665033.0
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:06:33 PM

Don't hate cause I exposed you a scammer now your hiding behind a shill. Be a man use your real account, and also you got the wrong guy lmfao I already posted my I.D.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:11:17 PM

so in that Riverboatbtc scam thread it has his address as winter park florida, is that not the same as Ryan Gay, old winterparker???  R riverboat and ryan gay one and the same??? crazy conspiracy??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:31:39 PM

Hes just a but hurt noob cause I called his IPO a scam. I showed my I.D. to him already my name is Darrell lol
Hes just trying to stir shit up which he is failing at bad

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:01:00 PM

hes certainly on a vendetta against you!!!! almost every post infact!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 02:02:56 PM

LOL I just posted my ID in his scam thread to make him look like a fool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: