Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
byteflush

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:49:27 AM

So what? I was drunk, it happens. I thought the white stripe was there to hide a datetime of picture (which, I now realize, is a stupid assumption).

Who is john g. By the way?  I don't get the reference if it's one.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209144/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghris

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:21:34 AM

So what? I was drunk, it happens. I thought the white stripe was there to hide a datetime of picture (which, I now realize, is a stupid assumption).

Who is john g. By the way?  I don't get the reference if it's one.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209144/

Lol, old fashioned, love it. Datetimes don't appear in the corner anymore ^^
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:06:55 PM

I love this thread  Cheesy

I do, too. So many liars. One is mia and the other has been caught lying multiple times thanks to some detective work.

This is good drama.

Yeah it was fun messing around with yall, but I never really lied. Aside from the fact that I know the person behind coinpal, everything Ive been saying is true. Coinpal was not intended to be a scam. I told him around April 5th that he should tell everyone that the release will be delayed. I said the sooner you tell people the better, which was just some friendly advice. I knew if the 18th rolls around and the exchange is not up, people are going to be pissed and start yelling scam. He said "dont worry about what I tell them" kind of dickishly thru text. After that I said, "ok" and that was the last advice I gave him. This is his baby, and none of my business. I was just trying to help out a friend whos company was being called a scam for no good reason. He has put a lot of time and money into coinpal, and Im sure he will have an explanation as to when the exchange will be up. Everything gets delayed in crypto, everyone know that. The USB giveaway was I believe Ryan Milligan and his promotional idea. He had a shit ton of chips he had bought a while ago before the IPO, so he paid to have them made out of his own pocket. Since bitcoin tanked, they werent selling for much on ebay. So he decided to give them away to investors. I didnt like the idea because shipping those all over the world wouldnt really be cost effective imo, but again it was none of my business.

So I hope coinpal comes out soon, but I have received the same updates as everyone else. Im sorry if I came off as a liar, which im not, but this milligan kid really pissed me off. Says he is a partner, and helping with coinpal then starts yelling scam when he doesnt receive an email back after a day. Anyone of you would of done the same thing if you were in a similar situation. Maybe you wouldnt of been as over the top, but you would of stuck up for a friend or you arent really a friend. Everyone else is just collateral damage in my flannagan railing. I want to see coinpal succeed just as much as everyone else.

Sorry, this is just too funny to pass up. Young flannagan and his merry band of mates  Cheesy

Collateral damage? You just don't get it do you?

On cryptostocks, coinpal specifically states:

A mining dividend paid each Sunday and Wednesday until official CoinPal launch, at that time we will vote on how these funds will be used moving forward.

The dividends were stopped before the launch date WITHOUT a vote! And he has the audacity to tell you he does not need to explain himself on this thread, the site will speak for itself??? Well guess what? He does have to explain himself due to the fact he is managing so many peoples money that he is OBLIGATED to explain himself, considering he also broke protocal and stopped paying dividends prior to launch without a vote to do so. And the fact that coinpal trading shares have stopped means less funding for coinpal which means less capital in investing in superior growth via funded resources.

What I am curious about now is, did this little bitch Ryan stop trading the shares or does cryptostocks know something and they put trading to a halt?

Ryan you f&^% you are OBLIGATED to explain yourself.

When i get the chance this week, I will be informing the Australian Federal Police with coinpal and all of ryans details, unless a miracle happens before then. Im sure ryan and his daddy dont want to be labelled as international scammers by federal authorities. Better act quick boy.

emailed cryptostock last week

Hello,

Ticker: Coinpal

Reason: IPO active, you can only place buy orders at the current ask price.

Whole orderbook is gone? Did cryptostock blocked this project?

Dear user,

no, Cryptostocks did not block this project.

The project owner has decided to put up an IPO flag, what that means is during this period the shares are for sale only, similar to an IPO in real life. you can only start trading once the project owner has deactivated the IPO flag.

If you have any questions, complaints or comments about the IPO flag for the project, you will need to contact the project owner themselves, we have no influence here.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:21:09 PM

I get it, I just dont care anymore. Its none of my business what he does with his company. He said he didnt have to explain 2 weeks ago before the scheduled launch. Now, he definitely needs to explain whats going on, I would have to agree. Another deadline is about to pass, so Im sure he will do something or obviously a lot of people are going to be pissed.

From al your history post on this forum it connect well to your own recent btc lost you guys trying to recover by putting up Coinpal.
You are guilty until Ryan G. comes here do the explanation about the whole situation and clearify your name.

Also i dont think share holders are waiting any day longer. Im sure, some wil take action after today sinds its just weekend.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:43:50 PM

I get it, I just dont care anymore. Its none of my business what he does with his company. He said he didnt have to explain 2 weeks ago before the scheduled launch. Now, he definitely needs to explain whats going on, I would have to agree. Another deadline is about to pass, so Im sure he will do something or obviously a lot of people are going to be pissed.

From al your history post on this forum it connect well to your own recent btc lost you guys trying to recover by putting up Coinpal.
You are guilty until Ryan G. comes here do the explanation about the whole situation and clearify your name.

Also i dont think share holders are waiting any day longer. Im sure, some wil take action after today sinds its just weekend.

Yup, 100% agree. Guilty until his buddy clears his name.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:12:08 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 05:15:17 PM by RyanMilligan1

Agreed. You posted a photo from my Facebook. That was a good night, for halloween, 10 of us suited up and wore the guy fawkes mask out. This was in the hotel pre.

I'm young mate, 18 years old and just because I have a successful business life doesnt mean I don't like to have fun with my friends.

EDIT: Not you amd, I mean that Chris guy.

edit 2: The usb WAS NOT my idea, I have email proof it was Ryan Gay who said he was going to do it. I merely suggested it could be a nice thing to do for investors.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:16:24 PM

Agreed. You posted a photo from my Facebook. That was a good night, for halloween, 10 of us suited up and wore the guy fawkes mask out. This was in the hotel pre.

I'm young mate, 18 years old and just because I have a successful business life doesnt mean I don't like to have fun with my friends.

EDIT: Not you amd, I mean that Chris guy.

edit 2: The usb WAS NOT my idea, I have email proof it was Ryan Gay who said he was going to do it. I merely suggested it could be a nice thing to do for investors.

Yeah, its just a funny picture...my point was you collaborated with him on it as his marketing partner. As for the btc loss, I got most of it back and invested in MCXnow. The guy who runs it is anonymous, which I dont like. But he is a real DEV, so I know he is capable of doing things right. He has an actual exchange, a track record, and I knew it was very secure going in. Just because a bunch of idiots invested in an exchange they have never seen, isnt my problem. You cant fix stupid

I dont care what everyone thinks, I have no connection to coinpal aside from the fact I know ryan gay. My name is on nothing, and this is the only contact Ive had with investors. He used chris@coinpal.net to send an email, but that message was not sent from my IP. Plus Flannagan ran his little speech comparison and said it was written by the same person who corresponded thru other emails. I know, Im here so everyone wants to give me shit. But like I said, Im not worried at all. Hire an attorney and come after me, youll be wasting a lot of money and Ill get a good laugh. Walk up to me on the street, and Ill knock your dick in the dirt. Ryan is into computers and shit, I am not.
bgaer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:19:41 AM

Somehow my company is being dragged into this coinpal discussion.

MultiSig+ has nothing to do with coinpal- period.

I am co-founder and primary Dev for MultiSig+.  If you have questions or concerns feel free to email us.

We have nothing to do with coinpal.

MultiSig+ has been in development since early March.   If you do your homework you will see that I am a professional software engineer not some 18 year old running a scam.

I don't post here - this is not a community I am active in and we are not in beta yet so we are not advertising our business.

Good luck with the coinpal saga.

Brian

bgaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:11:20 AM

One thing I would like to mention regarding Cryptostocks verification process:   

I can understand why you would feel we were not properly vetted - however if you knew the full story it might make more sense.   We ARE premium verified and we did go through the rather time consuming process.   This involved emailing them a copy of my drivers license, a copy of my paycheck stub, copies of bills showing my address, etc.  Then phsycial mail address verification.

We were originally approved under another domain name I own - www.bitcoincurrencyauctions.com - this was a mistake on my part as we never intended to have that be our permanent name.

Cryptostocks was nice enough to fix this for us and allow us to list under the proper domain name after showing proof of ownership and launching the site on the domain www.multisigplus.com and verifying our email was info@multisigplus.com.

I just wanted to clear that up as Cryptostocks DID do the full verification process on our listing.   I do see how you could be concerned based on our domain registration date. 

On a side note if you do a search on my name Brian Gaer - you will notice you have I have a lot more to lose then any of you by creating a fake scammer company.   I understand you concerns - the only suggestion I can give you is this - if you don't think we are legit - don't invest.

We are very happy with the progress of our platform to-date and hope to be have the first phase of our beta starting mid may.

Thanks,

Brian
marcosinus

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:48:56 AM

Brian Gaer?

Either this is something like a bad joke, or the ultimate irony.
I most likely lost 300 bugs in coinpal, but I tell you what. It was worth it. This thread is simply hilarious.
Had a lot of fun the last couple of weeks.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:31:37 AM

Brian Gaer?

I most likely lost 300 bugs in coinpal, but I tell you what. It was worth it. This thread is simply hilarious.

See this is the attitude you need to have. Any serious bitcoiner knows the #1 rule...lets all say it together, "Don't....Dont risk what you cant afford to lose". Risking more than a few hundred bucks on something you havent seen is half retarded..."a fool and his money will soon be departed".

God damn, thats the funniest fucking gif ever.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:52:05 AM

Brian Gaer?

See this is the attitude you need to have. Any serious bitcoiner knows the #1 rule...lets all say it together, "Don't....Dont risk what you cant afford to lose". Risking more than a few hundred bucks on something you havent seen is half retarded..."a fool and his money will soon be departed".

If people were anynomous yeah we might dropped the case. You guys arent

And please stop posting man, you try to hard defending yourself and coinpal. See what you did to yourself, by posting you just exposed yourself how stupid you are.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:29:12 AM

Brian Gaer?

And please stop posting man, you try to hard defending yourself and coinpal. See what you did to yourself, by posting you just exposed yourself how stupid you are.

Well I did mention to him that I wanted to be a mod for the trollbox, but thats probably not happening anymore since we arent talking. Do you really think if I was involved, Id still be posting here calling you a dumbass? If I was involved, I would never post anything. If I was involved, I would of taken over this thread instead of Milligan in the beginning. I have nothing to do all day. I would be more discreet, probably make my facebook private, actually give a shit and be somewhat worried. I was obviously laying it on pretty thick I must say as well, and thats why you started digging. I knew my past posts could expose my identity, but again I didnt feel like deleting them as I did not care. Whats the worst that could happen? My name isnt on anything...The only thing that was fuckin lame is that he used my first name in a fucking email. I told him that was fucked up, and I still have not heard from him. So its definitely safe to say we are not really friends. He has ignored my texts, emails and calls. He obviously has not paid dividends, and the exchange is late. So he should definitely come here and explain or make an announcement. The fact that he hasnt, makes me lose some respect for him. I mean its technically your company.

But I will stop posting out of respect to the investors because you are/should be somewhat pissed off, and I would be too. Obviously from my past posts, you can see that ive been in your shoes, and its not cool...especially young Flannagan. But most of you guys lost small amounts, so chalk it up as a cheap lesson learned worst case scenario. Most of us have been there, and thats part of bitcoin.

So godspeed Coinpal investors. I hope the beta gets launched soon, and everyone forgets this whole mess.

mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:02:58 PM

Brian Gaer?

Well I did mention to him that I wanted to be a mod for the trollbox, but thats probably not happening anymore since we arent talking. Do you really think if I was involved, Id still be posting here calling you a dumbass? If I was involved, I would never post anything. If I was involved, I would of taken over this thread instead of Milligan in the beginning. I have nothing to do all day. I would be more discreet, probably make my facebook private, actually give a shit and be somewhat worried. I was obviously laying it on pretty thick I must say as well, and thats why you started digging. I knew my past posts could expose my identity, but again I didnt feel like deleting them as I did not care. Whats the worst that could happen? My name isnt on anything...The only thing that was fuckin lame is that he used my first name in a fucking email. I told him that was fucked up, and I still have not heard from him. So its definitely safe to say we are not really friends. He has ignored my texts, emails and calls. He obviously has not paid dividends, and the exchange is late. So he should definitely come here and explain or make an announcement. The fact that he hasnt, makes me lose some respect for him. I mean its technically your company.

But I will stop posting out of respect to the investors because you are/should be somewhat pissed off, and I would be too. Obviously from my past posts, you can see that ive been in your shoes, and its not cool...especially young Flannagan. But most of you guys lost small amounts, so chalk it up as a cheap lesson learned worst case scenario. Most of us have been there, and thats part of bitcoin.

So godspeed Coinpal investors. I hope the beta gets launched soon, and everyone forgets this whole mess.

It seems that I lost almost 2 BTC, which I won´t let it go like you wish to...
goncalo72

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:58:50 PM

Brian Gaer?

https://i.imgur.com/JepIwLq.gif

What beta?

amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:30:48 PM

I think he wants everyone to let it go for a reason . . . .

Too bad we won't.  Grin

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:07:15 PM

I think he wants everyone to let it go for a reason . . . .

Too bad we won't.  Grin

I said worst case scenario...I dont care what you do.
snoopy_nzl

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:26:44 PM

multisig + has nothing to do with coinpal, anyone who suggests there is some relationship just shows they have no credability and has not done any research at all, I've invested in the MSP stock  and expect it to do well,  and spoken to Brian bi weekly, hope Coinpal was not a scam as I have money in there as well.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:55:20 PM

Somehow my company is being dragged into this coinpal discussion.

MultiSig+ has nothing to do with coinpal- period.

I am co-founder and primary Dev for MultiSig+.  If you have questions or concerns feel free to email us.

We have nothing to do with coinpal.

MultiSig+ has been in development since early March.   If you do your homework you will see that I am a professional software engineer not some 18 year old running a scam.

I don't post here - this is not a community I am active in and we are not in beta yet so we are not advertising our business.

Good luck with the coinpal saga.

Brian

My apology to you and your project without much evidence with the false accusation. I hope it does not effect your project more in the future after this clearify.

I also have deleted the earlier post and wish the project the best.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6367867#msg6367867
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:36:02 AM

lmao!  Now we have individuals running other asset's jumping into this thread to completely deny any association to coinpal.  (and honestly, who can blame them?)

My opinion of coinpal has just gone from:
bad--->worse

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: