Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:56:34 AM

After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:20:45 AM

After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?

Yeah, that is obviously completely made up. There is definitely an exchange being coded, its just delayed like a lot of things in bitcoin. You dont take a chance on security when it comes to bitcoin. He said crytostockcks hasnt answered any of his emails in a few days, and that has become a problem. Dividends will start being issued again very shortly, and he will be making an announcement explaining the delay.

There was never a problem regarding Coinpal, or any intention to scam anyone. He went into this knowing what had to be done, and he is still working very hard on it. Coinpal has a bank account, a very expensive logo, and is a trademarked entity. I dont know how you can be anymore legit than that in bitcoin. Coinbase has the exact same credentials as Coinpal it seems.

Milligan, you have caused a lot of damage with your scam accusations, which have snowballed out of control into a modern day witch hunt. You, Bert, & Ernie have tarnished the once pristine reputation of Coinpal. Once Coinpal launches you could be held accountable for the libelous, defamatory, and  malicious remarks and comments you have made on this thread. So if I were you, Id tread lightly from here on out.

I'm not in danger Milligan, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that's me? NO, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

SamboNZ

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:30:14 AM

Yeah, that is obviously completely made up. There is definitely an exchange being coded, its just delayed like a lot of things in bitcoin. You dont take a chance on security when it comes to bitcoin. He said crytostockcks hasnt answered any of his emails in a few days, and that has become a problem. Dividends will start being issued again very shortly, and he will be making an announcement explaining the delay.

Mate, could you please pass a message to Ryan G for me that he needs to make an appearance in this thread (which he started)?  I realise that this is not your job, but you are the only person in the last few weeks who has had any kind of personal contact with him.

Regardless of the reasons for his silence he is pissing everyone off and frankly he's beginning to piss me off as well (and that's saying something; I am an extremely patient man).  All we want is 5 min of his time and the courtesy of a little reassurance and updates for his shareholders.  That would be very much appreciated.

Also, I appreciate that you're getting it in the neck from all sides at the moment, but personal threats are not welcome in this thread.  Let's try to keep things civil eh?
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:39:36 AM

I'm not in danger Milligan, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that's me? NO, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

lmao, this guy just keeps providing the lulz.

The more sensational you get, the less people believe anything you say . . . as if anyone still believed anything you said.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:40:03 AM

Mate, could you please pass a message to Ryan G for me that he needs to make an appearance in this thread (which he started)?  I realise that this is not your job, but you are the only person in the last few weeks who has had any kind of personal contact with him.

Regardless of the reasons for his silence he is pissing everyone off and frankly he's beginning to piss me off as well (and that's saying something; I am an extremely patient man).  All we want is 5 min of his time and the courtesy of a little reassurance and updates for his shareholders.  That would be very much appreciated.

Also, I appreciate that you're getting it in the neck from all sides at the moment, but personal threats are not welcome in this thread.  Let's try to keep things civil eh?

Its not a personal threat, its a line from the show breaking bad...its a joke. I dont want to kill young flannagan, just breaking his balls. Umm, well I told him what everyone was saying here, and informed him of Flannagans potential lawsuit. Which he responded by saying, "Its all his fault all of this is happening, I could sue him back for defamation". Which I said, "yes, you definitely could or libel". Flannagan has collected at least 10 bitcoins in dividends, and all he does is scream scam if people dont return an email.

He is making a formal announcement on cryptostocks soon, so that will probably answer a lot of questions. You can always personally email him at contact@coinpal.net i think...its listed on cryptostocks im pretty sure
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:41:10 AM

lmao, this guy just keeps providing the lulz.

The more sensational you get, the less people believe anything you say . . . as if anyone still believed anything you said.

haha, yeah i thought that was a nice touch  Kiss
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:42:48 AM

by soon do you mean today?
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:43:15 AM

Just email him, hes a nice guy. Hes not a pompous dick like most devs
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:46:30 AM

by soon do you mean today?

Yes, he said he would try to update everyone in the next few hours. He feels bad about waiting, but he feels worse about letting everyone down.
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:50:31 AM

Its not a personal threat, its a line from the show breaking bad...its a joke. I dont want to kill young flannagan, just breaking his balls. Umm, well I told him what everyone was saying here, and informed him of Flannagans potential lawsuit. Which he responded by saying, "Its all his fault all of this is happening, I could sue him back for defamation". Which I said, "yes, you definitely could or libel". Flannagan has collected at least 10 bitcoins in dividends, and all he does is scream scam if people dont return an email.

He is making a formal announcement on cryptostocks soon, so that will probably answer a lot of questions. You can always personally email him at contact@coinpal.net i think...its listed on cryptostocks im pretty sure

Ok mate, sorry, didn't get the reference.

I understand where he's coming from with the back and forth on this forum, but honestly, if he took just 5 min to post in here most of the noise would instantly dissipate.  While he might not be the source of the noise, but he is both responsible for the source of it and is the only one who can silence it.

Yeah, I did email him a few days ago, but no response as yet.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:51:53 AM

Well what he needs to understand is, whilst managing peoples money he needs to keep those people updated whenever there is a problem. If cryptostocks was really the issue, and he doesn't believe in updating via an unofficial forum thread, then the best place to make important announcements would be on his website. If that was done in the first place, there would not of been so many panicked shareholders in the first place.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:59:48 AM

Ok mate, sorry, didn't get the reference.

I understand where he's coming from with the back and forth on this forum, but honestly, if he took just 5 min to post in here most of the noise would instantly dissipate.  While he might not be the source of the noise, but he is both responsible for the source of it and is the only one who can silence it.

Yeah, I did email him a few days ago, but no response as yet.

Ok, ill text him and tell him people want him to make an appearance. He just feels bad and knows he has let people down, so its not easy to face people (even online). Plus, Milligan and Bert (badpeanut) have been getting everyone riled up with scam accusations and its created a lot of hostility. So its not the most pleasant environment. But i promise ill pass the message along
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:01:23 AM

Well what he needs to understand is, whilst managing peoples money he needs to keep those people updated whenever there is a problem. If cryptostocks was really the issue, and he doesn't believe in updating via an unofficial forum thread, then the best place to make important announcements would be on his website. If that was done in the first place, there would not of been so many panicked shareholders in the first place.

He knows that, he was just trying to get as much done as he can to lighten the blow of it being late. I am letting him know that some would appreciate him updating the forum.
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:31:48 AM

Ok, ill text him and tell him people want him to make an appearance. He just feels bad and knows he has let people down, so its not easy to face people (even online). Plus, Milligan and Bert (badpeanut) have been getting everyone riled up with scam accusations and its created a lot of hostility. So its not the most pleasant environment. But i promise ill pass the message along

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I understand that he is fearful of the response he will get in the forum, but people are generally reasonable, as long as they are kept updated with information.  We understand that this not a plug and play operation and there are many unpredictable pitfalls and issues to be overcome, but people are much MUCH happier when they have some understanding of the issues and causes for the delays vs a big black hole that looks more and more scam-like as time goes on.

The name of the game is communication, of both good and bad news.  I regularly manage large, multi-hour unexpected IT outages as part of my job.  We recently had an outage that took all of our clients out for half a day, but at the end of the day our clients were still happy with us because even though the issue was not resolved, we kept them regularly & frequently updated on what was happening.  Communication is how you manage bad situations where, left without any information, people are highly likely to become upset and angry.
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:03:57 AM

He knows that, he was just trying to get as much done as he can to lighten the blow of it being late. I am letting him know that some would appreciate him updating the forum.

When can we expect any update?
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:11:18 AM

Thank you AmericanBit! You are doing a much better job as the man in the middle, than the other guy we know.  Wink
Please let him know that we appreciate his work and we're happy to wait as long as we get updates every now and then (at least once a week for us not to be worried)

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:15:31 AM

Allright, I can understand that he gets a bit nervous about reacting to the crowd here. But if he explained or announced that dividends were on hold, or the exchange was delayed (or even cancelled) a couple days ago, he wouldn't have such an angry group of shareholders.

As long as there is communication, people are very patient and ressiliant. If there is no communication, this happens...
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:13:02 AM

Thank you AmericanBit! You are doing a much better job as the man in the middle, than the other guy we know.  Wink
Please let him know that we appreciate his work and we're happy to wait as long as we get updates every now and then (at least once a week for us not to be worried)

Because americanbit was just revealed he is part of Coinpal. No wonder he is trying to save his ass now sinds Ryan M. said a written letter is coming his way. If americanbit wasnt revealed im sure we dont get contact with Ryan G at all. Now americanbit is our middle man just to save himself

I dont know for who you are talking with the "we appriciate his work and were happy to wait as long as we get updates every now then"

What work you are appreciate? We havnt seen anything. And im not happy to wait any longer sinds it going nowhere. You should know when to fold the cards
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:15:39 AM

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?

There was never a problem regarding Coinpal, or any intention to scam anyone. He went into this knowing what had to be done, and he is still working very hard on it. Coinpal has a bank account, a very expensive logo, and is a trademarked entity. I dont know how you can be anymore legit than that in bitcoin. Coinbase has the exact same credentials as Coinpal it seems.

Milligan, you have caused a lot of damage with your scam accusations, which have snowballed out of control into a modern day witch hunt. You, Bert, & Ernie have tarnished the once pristine reputation of Coinpal. Once Coinpal launches you could be held accountable for the libelous, defamatory, and  malicious remarks and comments you have made on this thread. So if I were you, Id tread lightly from here on out.

Cut the crap man before i report this as a death threat
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:24:34 PM

we have already been waiting hours for this update "today" if the guy had any respect he would of given us an update as soon as he told you about it. i bet we wont hear a thing.

I can only pass on the information i was given. Dont shoot the messenger please. I told him I would update everyone here since we are all on such good terms.

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?

Milligan, you have caused a lot of damage with your scam accusations, which have snowballed out of control into a modern day witch hunt. You, Bert, & Ernie have tarnished the once pristine reputation of Coinpal. Once Coinpal launches you could be held accountable for the libelous, defamatory, and  malicious remarks and comments you have made on this thread. So if I were you, Id tread lightly from here on out.

Cut the crap man before i report this as a death threat

Yeah, tell em Heisenberg is after you

http://youtu.be/wMEq1mGpP5A?t=52s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: