Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79904 times)
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:24:22 PM

No offense but I think both of you are dumbasses who expect this to turn into a big thing, with badpeanut investing $400 into an ipo, and you thinking he's going to end up in jail.

Especially funny when you read: All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

They didn't promise you anything, also with your update they never said what money they used. All they said was "The good news is that we received 5 Gridseed Blade Scrypt Miners this morning and they are being setup as I am writing to you"

You are basically making ASSumptions

Say what? If I'm not mistaken, considering ALL IPO investors, the total is over $20,000, not a mere $400 from one lone investor. That's more than enough to get someone in trouble. And if that fails, what is so difficult to understand that IF THIS CAME OUT TO THE MEDIA, IT WOULD LOOK EXTREMELY BAD FOR RYAN GAY AND HIS FATHER"S POPULAR BUSINESS.

And they did promise something: They promised a product, which has yet to be delivered in ANY state. The reason the other scam stocks got away is because nobody knew who the devs were, but we know who the CoinPal dev is.

So stop being an arse, got it, tito?

Dude, the media isnt going to give a shit. This isnt news worthy. No one would care at all. If it was a few hundred thousand or a million, youd get some bites. But viewers wont care so the media wont care.

How much do you even have invested in Coinpal? It cant be more than .75 bitcoins or you would be waiting on a miner. So how much...  .25 bitcoins? Come on dude...give it a rest eh

I thought I've been through this. Orlando/Winter Park isn't NYC. It's a small area. The local news posts stories like this ALL THE TIME.

Deal with it.

Yeah, maybe on page 10 of the bullshit section..youre fucking wrong dude. No one will fucking care. No one even cares in the crypto community. Why in the fuck do you think the average news reader would care? Send me 1 story like this that has been reported.

How much have you invested? .1 bitcoin? SPILL IT!

Oyy, ok cupcake.  Kiss

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:07:50 PM

If you want to invest in a good exchange, try mcxnow.com. The fees are a steal right now, and there is an update coming very soon.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:39:38 AM

If you want to invest in a good exchange, try mcxnow.com. The fees are a steal right now, and there is an update coming very soon.

Heh, I tried MCXNow fee shares, but I was making less than 1% return PA so sold them.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:46:02 AM

Heh, I tried MCXNow fee shares, but I was making less than 1% return PA so sold them.

Well big things are going to be happening there pretty soon from what the DEV has been saying..big things! I have around 300 and I like the returns a lot. MCX has never been hacked or DDOSd. How many exchanges can say that?
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:48:27 AM

Well big things are going to be happening there pretty soon from what the DEV has been saying..big things! I have around 300 and I like the returns a lot. MCX has never been hacked or DDOSd. How many exchanges can say that?

What kind of returns have you been getting?
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:08:52 PM

EDIT: Hi ryan g, if u read this please send  bitcoins worth 1300 of coinpal shares to my btc adress on my profile. I dont want to give u 24 hrs. You have exacly 1 hour and 40 min left from this post till midnight EST your time. Then its official a scam so be prepared

I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at this, the "midnight EST your time", and the "its official a scam so be prepared".

Also from your earlier posts I can't help but think your full of shit or a fool considering you need money to buy groceries yet bought $400 of a stock of a company that hasn't yet produced its product

U think people cant lose there net worth by overnight?

Lets say u have a nice job, nice house, some savings left and buy some btc and invest and dont look back. But what if i go bankrupt and lost my job or my kid got hospitalized and im pulling my hairs out because i cant pay the high hospital bills. Am i still a fool for trying getting my btc back? U have no right to judge about my personal situation either i need it to buy groceries or something else. Some people here are so thick skinned but thats life i guess. Good luck in the future when u are desperate and see what ur options are.
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:26:16 PM

EDIT: Hi ryan g, if u read this please send  bitcoins worth 1300 of coinpal shares to my btc adress on my profile. I dont want to give u 24 hrs. You have exacly 1 hour and 40 min left from this post till midnight EST your time. Then its official a scam so be prepared

I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at this, the "midnight EST your time", and the "its official a scam so be prepared".

Also from your earlier posts I can't help but think your full of shit or a fool considering you need money to buy groceries yet bought $400 of a stock of a company that hasn't yet produced its product

Lets say u have a nice job, nice house, some savings left and buy some btc and invest and dont look back. But what if i go bankrupt and lost my job or my kid got hospitalized and im pulling my hairs out because i cant pay the high hospital bills. Am i still a fool for trying getting my btc back? U have no right to judge about my personal situation either i need it to buy groceries or something else. Some people here are so thick skinned but thats life i guess. Good luck in the future when u are desperate and see what ur options are.

Ignore the trolls. Some people simply have no tact nor care for other people besides themselves. These people are full of assumptions, speaking before knowing the facts about another person's situation.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:16:08 PM

Very strange.  Still no IPO available yet a pretty decent dividend this morning. 

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:21:51 PM

Ha, if I know one thing about the future is that I won't be buying $400 of a stock when I can't even feed myself. (Again what is the cardinal rule of trading?) If you don't want your personal situation to be judged then you don't tell strangers your personal situation.

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:43:50 PM

Ha, if I know one thing about the future is that I won't be buying $400 of a stock when I can't even feed myself. (Again what is the cardinal rule of trading?) If you don't want your personal situation to be judged then you don't tell strangers your personal situation.

Like i said, i bought it already without trouble funding it. But after that i had personal situation so i try to get my btc back if its possible.

Anyway u are right, i shouldnt told here. Thank you for your advice
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:48:15 PM

What kind of returns have you been getting?

Well the volume is shit right now, and thats why shares are so cheap. But when the DEV added Maxcoin when it launched I think we were doing 2000+btc per day I was getting about 50-60 USD per day in dividends I think. But the great part about those shares is you get in in every coin traded there. So I was getting like 30 maxcoins per day just in dividends not including btc, ltc, wdc, etc etc...  But the DEV wants to be more hands off now, so he hired a partner to be in charge of adding more coins and they are currently trying to be registered in the US to give them more creditability....and I repeat, never been hacked and never been shutdown by DDOS or any hackers since it was launched a year ago.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:29:16 AM

Fascinating news (4.20) on cryptostocks:

"If everything goes as planned we can most likely get CoinPal up before the 26th of April, but that will be set as a worst-case scenario launch date. "

I need more beer and popcorn!

ps:
 For dramaturgical reasons I ve colored some parts....  Roll Eyes
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:10:19 AM

For the true believers that think coinpal really gonna launch i like to sell my 1300 shares at the first IPO price at 0.00075. If they gonna launch the 26th the price will be at 0.001
If they never launch it will be for your own risk.

Sinds the project owner has put an IPO flag, transfer shares or trading are not aloud till he deactivated the IPO flag.
So you have to take my words for it i will send the shares when IPO flag deactivated and you are willing to send first when we have a deal.
I can provide a screenshot of the shares. This offer will only last till tomorrow around the same time. Im in need for the coins so thats why i put this up. If we have a deal i will Quote ur nickname here we have a deal. PM me if you are interested.

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:35:29 AM

@ badpeanut
Show balls. The good news is, the announcement in my last post was released AFTER they stopped ipo. All or nothing Wink
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:00:51 PM

@ badpeanut
Show balls. The good news is, the announcement in my last post was released AFTER they stopped ipo. All or nothing Wink

I rather wait till 26th if that was an option. Need coins Undecided
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:08:26 PM

@ badpeanut

I told you I would give you 0.2 coins as a gift an hour ago and you called me a troll.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:56:10 PM

@ badpeanut

I told you I would give you 0.2 coins as a gift an hour ago and you called me a troll.

Not sure why u post this here instead of pm me. If u have read the last pm i have send u today there was a "sorry line" in it. If u want my name dragged down then so be it. I could post the reason aswell why i did call u a troll in this thread but i dont see a point in it so i move on.
This will be my last post ever in this topic unless someone want to buy the shares so i will quote it.
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:44:42 AM

@ badpeanut

Can I get .2 coins as a gift?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:23:04 PM

Did anyone get the free miner?

I wrote them 1 week ago, but not even got a reply.
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:52:40 PM

Did anyone get the free miner?

I wrote them 1 week ago, but not even got a reply.

I was promised 5 a month ago...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: