Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
dchoquette

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:10:23 PM

Saw the article on coinssource and registered for all of this right away.  This is a bit of curious situation to me.  While it seems clear this is a scam, I find the project owner's actions confusing to say the least.  Why send the promotional nanofurys out for example.  Why would he keep paying dividends several weeks after it stopped being profitable for him?  What was with the weird emotional post a week and a half ago?  Either way I joined the supposed action against him as this I have suffered a reasonably sized loss from this suspected scam.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:13:34 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 06:16:31 PM by RiverBoatBTC

He did it so he could get more coin on the 2nd round, he used the first round to buy personal miners. You can check Winterparkers post and follow that, he also I assume used the bitcoins to pay for and promote his fathers business illegally. Anyone who has suffered loss of business due to those fraud reviews can sue his father.

MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:15:20 PM

On top of this, if you do the bare minimum to make it look like you made an effort people instantly care less.

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:51:02 PM

He did it so he could get more coin on the 2nd round, he used the first round to buy personal miners. You can check Winterparkers post and follow that, he also I assume used the bitcoins to pay for and promote his fathers business illegally. Anyone who has suffered loss of business due to those fraud reviews can sue his father.

The most logic about Ryan G paying dividend to shareholders are that the 100.000 angel shares are sold to the previous investors. Americanbit and him were businesspartners before Coinpal.
RyanG had lost 50 btc in trading with investors money that wasnt aloud. The 50 btc were bought for 10k worth with the price of 115 usd when the price was rising at high RyangG lost it.
Americanbit then opened a thread asking advice if he should sued his best friend or not for having no contact anymore for couple weeks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326491.msg3502814#msg3502814

So later to now....the reason for this whole Coinpal securties was the cover up for the lost 50 btc. So they probably give their old investors 100k angel shares so that means they cant runaway from this project. They were a mining business with Americanbit so they had already some mining gears and probably bought more to get high yield of dividend.
For the exchange switching site, i think they never had any developers work on it, it was only a fresh idea to build one. I think RyanG really estimate the bitcoin community, he might tho delaying an exchange site didnt bother everyone much if they keep paying dividend. But witht the investors pushing him to come witha exchange on deadlines everything suddenly change it to an hell for him/them.
Plus Ryan Milligan started to calling them out as scam so everything went to nothing, thats why americanbit was soooo pissed on ryan milligan to fud this thread.

That make sense now if they listed on cryptostocks on 21 march and paid 22th march 2.5 btc on dividend. So either they used selling shares to pay dividend or they already had mining gears before rasing the IPO.

Anyway, he doesnt show up on this thread anymore because its already exposed, no audits, no developers. Every human that are accused wrongly will show up and defend themselve. For RyanG he knows he dont have any proof to backup his fake stories, good game ryang

EDIT: Riverboat, find their previous investors and we know for sure
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:41:53 PM

The most logic about Ryan G paying dividend to shareholders are that the 100.000 angel shares are sold to the previous investors. Americanbit and him were businesspartners before Coinpal.
RyanG had lost 50 btc in trading with investors money that wasnt aloud. The 50 btc were bought for 10k worth with the price of 115 usd when the price was rising at high RyangG lost it.
Americanbit then opened a thread asking advice if he should sued his best friend or not for having no contact anymore for couple weeks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326491.msg3502814#msg3502814

So later to now....the reason for this whole Coinpal securties was the cover up for the lost 50 btc. So they probably give their old investors 100k angel shares so that means they cant runaway from this project. They were a mining business with Americanbit so they had already some mining gears and probably bought more to get high yield of dividend.
For the exchange switching site, i think they never had any developers work on it, it was only a fresh idea to build one. I think RyanG really estimate the bitcoin community, he might tho delaying an exchange site didnt bother everyone much if they keep paying dividend. But witht the investors pushing him to come witha exchange on deadlines everything suddenly change it to an hell for him/them.
Plus Ryan Milligan started to calling them out as scam so everything went to nothing, thats why americanbit was soooo pissed on ryan milligan to fud this thread.

That make sense now if they listed on cryptostocks on 21 march and paid 22th march 2.5 btc on dividend. So either they used selling shares to pay dividend or they already had mining gears before rasing the IPO.

Anyway, he doesnt show up on this thread anymore because its already exposed, no audits, no developers. Every human that are accused wrongly will show up and defend themselve. For RyanG he knows he dont have any proof to backup his fake stories, good game ryang

EDIT: Riverboat, find their previous investors and we know for sure

So, just cause he lost 50BTC he thinks its okay to take 50 of mine? Cheeky cvnt  Roll Eyes

I am almost positive they used my investment to buy mining gear. Remember just after I invested he made an announcement saying they had knew gear and dividends could be up to 4 times the size. Where do you all think he got the money for that mining gear?

My back pocket probably. I told him I'd have the last laugh though, I still have 19'000 shares sitting in limbo. He bought them when I made that mistake with the decimal point I think. Obviously so I'd have less voting power, but now that he's exposed I hope he's thinking of a way to get every BTC I invested back to me (back to us all) because I dont care if it goes to 2k a coin, I invested 52.5BTC, I want 52.5BTC back. Minimum I would accept is 40BTC paid to me all at once, but its going to be a long process till I get that back now I think. Hopefully it resolves around BTC next peak and he's gotta come up with 3K a coin.

Karmas a real thing like I've been saying from page 10 or so!
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:10:21 PM

Yeah i remember that about the 3 or 4x larger dividends, I hope karma kicks in and we get a ATH at the bitcoin price Smiley
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:03:02 PM

Paid bitcoins to promote his fathers business?! haha, his father could buy your whole family, put them on a corner in Houston, and pimp them out to pay dividends...
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 11:57:46 PM

Paid bitcoins to promote his fathers business?! haha, his father could buy your whole family, put them on a corner in Houston, and pimp them out to pay dividends...

Dude we have a links to prove it.... Personal attacks real adult BRB gonna get that link.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:02:36 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432495.msg4741504#msg4741504 Here you go big guy

AmericanBit

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:46:42 AM

That thread is from January 26th...fucking January 26th. ..When did coinpal ipo launch you little troll
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:00:53 AM

That thread is from January 26th...fucking January 26th. ..When did coinpal ipo launch you little troll

Its still fraud you tard, and he is still going to prison. His probation officer was very interested in his activities, fraud being one of them.

AmericanBit

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:22:03 AM

Its still fraud you tard, and he is still going to prison. His probation officer was very interested in his activities, fraud being one of them.

There is no fraud dude. The site is live with updates being made almost daily. The mining pool is pretty much done. Now let's get to you. We filed a spoofing report with the FCC against you for spoofing the Winter park PD phone # and impersonating a police officer. Plus, you brought me into this. So trust me little man...it's gotten real personal.
HowlingMad

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:24:42 AM

Well, isn't this interesting.  I registered for Coinpal just for giggles and the confirmation email is for ecoinstrader.com

Looks reasonably well put together website for coin trading, SSL cert is from 2009, hosted by GoDaddy in Florida, so why go to all the trouble of starting a new website, etc.... Huh

Windows 10, R280x * 3
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:49:49 AM

There is no fraud dude. The site is live with updates being made almost daily. The mining pool is pretty much done. Now let's get to you. We filed a spoofing report with the FCC against you for spoofing the Winter park PD phone # and impersonating a police officer. Plus, you brought me into this. So trust me little man...it's gotten real personal.

Oh gawd, this is coming from the same guy who was like "please do not contact me" Sad. Christopher conner you are a true idiot and I am a smidge away from just doxing you and paying people to call your phone over and over. Sure you mother would love that... Sad you still live with your mother I must say. Now do you really want to fuck around cause we can, and something tells me you will come up on the short end of the stick.

AmericanBit

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:57:18 AM

Oh gawd, this is coming from the same guy who was like "please do not contact me" Sad. Christopher conner you are a true idiot and I am a smidge away from just doxing you and paying people to call your phone over and over. Sure you mother would love that... Sad you still live with your mother I must say. Now do you really want to fuck around cause we can, and something tells me you will come up on the short end of the stick.

I never said please....that's for damn sure. You want to start something here dude? Is that you in the Facebook link? Just be a man and say who you are...
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:02:08 AM

Why does it matter who I am, I am not the one involved with a criminal. I am not the one sticking up for someone who has been convicted of fraud, and openly committed it on this board.
But, I do know your name, address, phone number, and all your relatives in CA and FL. I know that you and Mr. Gay have lived in very close proximity in FL. and I know a couple more things I am not going to disclose just quiet yet Smiley

AmericanBit

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:22:50 AM

Why does it matter who I am, I am not the one involved with a criminal. I am not the one sticking up for someone who has been convicted of fraud, and openly committed it on this board.
But, I do know your name, address, phone number, and all your relatives in CA and FL. I know that you and Mr. Gay have lived in very close proximity in FL. and I know a couple more things I am not going to disclose just quiet yet Smiley

I like to know the names of people that fuck with my family...its pretty basic. It will come out eventually, so why not just man up...
AmericanBit

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:24:59 AM

This you?  https://www.facebook.com/robpanzer
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:25:34 AM

Ryan will not come on this post and Man up so why should I? Wink

Nope thats not me, lol my name is Darrell and I even posted my Drivers license on that thread to bad you missed it. Thats why that dumb noob stopped posting.

AmericanBit

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:36:54 AM

Ryan will not come on this post and Man up so why should I? Wink

Nope thats not me, lol my name is Darrell and I even posted my Drivers license on that thread to bad you missed it. Thats why that dumb noob stopped posting.

I think he will...but you know his name. So that doesn't really make sense. I saw the drivers license, but it could obviously be a fake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: