Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:51:06 AM

Milligan, I know it's hard being in your position, but you have to understand that people are skeptical and frustrated for a reason. If you are legit, than thanks for being in communication. If not, we have the address of the "devs" if we need to take legal action against them. If some posters are being overly harsh (AmericanBit), just don't listen to them, but again, we're just as frustrated as you.

We all either want our money back or an exchange that works. What we do not want is to lose on our investment, in which case we will go after them. So we'll find out on the 18th.

Im harsh because this child is fucking with my investment, I am ever so sorry I offended anyone. But this Milligan told me he was a partner, he seemed to know his shit, so I invested in him. Then he tells me I was scammed by him essentially. So now he is killing this thread and devaluing my investment after telling me to invest.

There is no one to go after...bitcoin isnt even considered "real money". You cant sue people for "fake money". There is no course of action possible. Plus, what its a class action lawsuit for 40K? Thats not even worth a lawsuit, the judge doesnt even get out of bed for a 40K lawsuit. A lawyer doesnt even lie for 40k. If Coinpal dies, everyones money will die with it and there is nothing we can do. Cryptostocks is a gamble, and is for entertainment purposes only. We are all screwed if this doesnt work out, just face the truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:55:39 AM

Badpeanut, your English is fine. And I agree with you. Even if "this" Ryan is legit, we have to be skeptical considering all the lies that have been told.

He doesn't seem to understand what I am saying... I say one thing, he disagrees. I say another, he finds another disagreement that contradicts his last. it's boring me now.

Badpeanut - how many shares do you own? I'll make you an offer for them if you will stop posting in this thread. I say I think Coinpal are scamming, you call me a hacker. I say they hacked me, now I am a scammer. I say legitimately in my opinion Coinpal are legit, as in your money is not being stolen but I have a theory which the person who started coinpal needs more time - which is fine in my eyes, they should just be honest about it if they do instead of telling me stories which I can clearly find many flaws in strangely enough - you claim we are now a group of scammers.

Nothing will be good enough for you. PM me if you want, we will have a moderator escrow the deal.

i am nigerian prince, but my family has stolded my inheritance. If you send me 50 bitcoin, i will split my 3,000,000,000 USD (3 billion) inheritance with you. Please send funds immediately so we can both be rich

Did you paint your eyes on this morning? Moderator will escrow it.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:12:03 AM

Badpeanut, your English is fine. And I agree with you. Even if "this" Ryan is legit, we have to be skeptical considering all the lies that have been told.

He doesn't seem to understand what I am saying... I say one thing, he disagrees. I say another, he finds another disagreement that contradicts his last. it's boring me now.

Badpeanut - how many shares do you own? I'll make you an offer for them if you will stop posting in this thread. I say I think Coinpal are scamming, you call me a hacker. I say they hacked me, now I am a scammer. I say legitimately in my opinion Coinpal are legit, as in your money is not being stolen but I have a theory which the person who started coinpal needs more time - which is fine in my eyes, they should just be honest about it if they do instead of telling me stories which I can clearly find many flaws in strangely enough - you claim we are now a group of scammers.

Nothing will be good enough for you. PM me if you want, we will have a moderator escrow the deal.

PM send
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:22:28 AM

RYAN MILLIGAN
6 BREAC AN ORD
MARYBURGH
DINGWALL
IV7 8DH

Ok, let's cut through all the BS.  Ryan Milligan, if you are who you say you are, the provide us with proof; scan your driver's license or passport or some other legal ID document and post it here.  You can blank out your passport / license ID number if you like and also put a diagonal line through your photo so that no one can steal your identity, but the rest of the document must stay untouched.  Decent resolution & clarity please.

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:26:05 AM

What a car crash of a thread, if I were behind CoinPal I'd want this somewhat aggressive and naive RyanMilligan character as far away from it as possible, keeps referring to himself and CoinPal as "we" yet in the other thread stated he hasn't signed any documentation to be an official partner.

So you're basically a mouthpiece (who flogs recycled marketing advice I notice) who shoots his mouth off at the first sign of trouble -- which incidentally was probably your own fault, with you hinting it was malware to blame -- and you expect to be sent 30 BTC to advertise with just like that? I wouldn't trust you with 0.3 BTC from what I've just read.

Couldn't make it up, nice job.

My god, I couldnt have said it any better myself...this ryan milligan is a pre pubescent child that shouldnt even be on a computer. Youre embarrassing bro, and if I were coinpal, I would never of had anything to do with you. You may be a marketing kid, but you have no business sense whatsoever. I really just want to punch you in the nose to be honest.

This is fucking bitcoin, it doesnt take 15k to advertise in this space. You hit up all the forums, the reddits, the jerk off news sites, and thats it. If you wasted 30 btc on advertising I would punch you in the balls for being a retard, which is what you have sounded like all thru this thread. God damn, get your shit together. You should be punched in the balls anyway for investing 60 btcs in something you have never even seen. You deserve to lose that money...and lawsuit? Its fuckin cryptostocks dude, its all fucking scams for the most part. Anyone with 1 btc and a heartbeat can list anything. No attorney is going to represent you for a share of the 20K you lost...thats fuckin peanuts bro. My gox is getting sued because people lost hundreds of millions...20K is dick weed money and a cheap lesson for a child like yourself.

Seacrest Out!

Okay gentleman, I am a dick I am aware of that. I'm angry that people think I'm a scammer. As for marketing do you have a portfolio that shows you on average get your clients a 214% profit increase in 3 month periods? I do, I'm proud of it.  I'm the majority shareholder, just like any of you invested you want your money protected, yes? Well, I'm doing my fucking best here to keep you all updated with what is happening with your money and i'm being abused for it. If it's a disaster when it launches, fine. I'll just dump all my shares and it'll crash and that'll give you something else to cry about.

If you want a real exchange that is not what you do thats where you attract people just looking to join a twitter group and pump and dump. We want to launch a knowledge centre, along with newbie courses and actually teach people how to trade, how to analyse, have expert traders give out tips. This is what the 30BTC goes to, incentives to get the big players and not the people playing with pennies. Traders are happy where they are now, how do we get them to us? Incentives.

Put offers down that seem endlessly easy for them to produce referrals and the largest profits and then we let the features and the sites development as a whole keep them there trading. You don't hit up all the forums, great place to start and had I been part of the team from the beginning, it wouldn't of went this way, it's down to that stupid logo that's up now. If they hadn't put that up, they wouldn't have fucked everyones trust day one. I can guarantee that.

I know 20k isn't a lot of money. That's why I invested it, because there is a 50/50 chance that it's genuine and if it is then that 20k is pennies to what it can produce. If it's a failure, 20k was worth the risk for me. I'll try get the money back, we know who the owner is, his address is online. It's not particularly difficult to find someone who isn't trying to hide. Like I have said a million times, we will know on Wednesday. If I don't get what I asked for us all i.e team member identification, a working demo and the money so I can start getting the offers out to people to join and win the incentives. If you are a trader with a 500 people following everyday, and you see an offer for 5 BTC for the most referrals and each trader you introduce must trade 0.5btc within the time limit. You are going to pick a coin looking profitable, tell your following about it and tell them a 0.5 minimum, then when you say jump they'll say how high. Easy money. Now we could have 10 big traders doing that easily daily for 2 weeks, now all these people use our bots and enjoy the site. Free upgrades in memberships for those deposited and traded certain amounts. Or who win mini competitions.

That's now a bunch of customers for good.

Newbies, well I don't need to explain that. Courses and walkthroughs. Make them money and they will stay.

Down and out news sites? No thanks. You hit up the big ones, you hit them with things they can't say no too. I already have 3 lined up which will probably get us about 5000 sign ups by day 3, from that an easy 1000 will stick around with a good 300 pumping decent volumes in day in and out. Total cost is 12BTC + I have to do some free marketing for them.

Flogged marketing advice? Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I am a dick, I maybe should be more professional but why? I'm human, I'm a marketer. I'm here to put an idea on the table for you that dont want to say no to and I'm good at it. Thats why you probably deal with people who only answer 'yes, sir' - 'no, sir' who the fuck wants that?  Roll Eyes I want to speak to a real person who isn't worried about what you have to say about THEM because I am not a exchange. I'm here to get you on it and using it.

Say what you want, but it's pure speculation until April 18th. Before that actually. I will know early hours of Thursday morning.

If they don't provide, I'll ask for my money back. If I don't get it, I will tell you all. I am here to make money and raise crypto awareness, not scam anyone. The potential in this is way more than any scam can make. Even if it was a scam and they/he ran with our cash - he'd be an idiot. He's put the idea out their and I'd probably go ahead and pay to have a site developed myself.

Obviously not under the same name, Coinpal was stupid to use from the start. There used to be that paypal to btc site under the .com version. However, the ideas out and if he threw that idea away for a little change then at least I can say the 20k I paid was for the idea, as I have seen enough to know exactly how this works as a whole. If FinCen grant the right for us to trade $, which they may as the meeting went well, then the profits that the scam would have made could be weekly profits easily for us.

If/When I get replies, I will get you updates. I will let you know everything I know as soon as I know.

First of all, youre a "partner" and your bashing the name of the exchange which is in very poor taste. However it does coincide with your all around demeanor. So I would expect nothing less.  

Secondly, even if this was legit, no one in their right mind would put their name on it now after the damage you have caused to their reputations.

Thirdly, you obviously have no idea what FINCEN is, or you would know you would never be able to exchange $ without millions of dollars and six months- a year of prepping with a team of lawyers. The US jacked 5 million from MT Gox for trying that, and cryptsy has been trying to get their shit together for the past 6 months to avoid future problems.  

Fourthly, you pretty much killed this Coinpal thread with your naivety, the inability to control your emotions, and acting like a child.

Coinpals biggest mistake so far is letting you get a glimpse of their inner workings. I am a investor/shareholder and you are FUCKING damaging my potential returns with your bullshit. Why dont you just shut the fuck up from now on. I think we would all be in a better position when that happens.

I am a dick, I maybe should be more professional but why? I'm human, I'm a marketer.

Because you said youre a fucking partner in this exchange, thats why assclown!!

I PM'ED you. Do not discuss openly or to anyone what I said, when you read it you'll know why.

There are other investors in this project than those in the I.P.O, I have never seen there money but I have no reason to believe it's a lie. Do you really think they'd be launching an exchange like this without more private backing and a lot of it, this is pretty advanced for a exchange start up and money was invested before the I.P.O first round opened.  

Fincen requires no such amount, there is no set limit they look at it case by case. I didn't say they were going to let us from day 1, they said an answer would be given in May. I am possibly no longer a partner. I am going to work for free to prove a point if Ryan emails me back sharpish. Then from whatever I am reimbursed from what I spend + whatever profits I generate after a month after the launch we then decide my % of the partnership. If that's the case I'm sure the other Ryan will take control of my shares to remain a certain sized owner of the company. So, I will be working for nothing literally. To prove a point here. If Ryan agrees which he probably will, he can't really lose here as long as he provides what's being promised by him in the I.P.O pitch which needs to be re-written oh so badly!
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:35:53 AM

RYAN MILLIGAN
6 BREAC AN ORD
MARYBURGH
DINGWALL
IV7 8DH

Ok, let's cut through all the BS.  Ryan Milligan, if you are who you say you are, the provide us with proof; scan your driver's license or passport or some other legal ID document and post it here.  You can blank out your passport / license ID number if you like and also put a diagonal line through your photo so that no one can steal your identity, but the rest of the document must stay untouched.  Decent resolution & clarity please.

I'll do it in the morning with a passport, it's 3.00am here. I will be up by 7.00am and should have it done by 11.30am.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:43:26 AM

RYAN MILLIGAN
6 BREAC AN ORD
MARYBURGH
DINGWALL
IV7 8DH

I'll do it in the morning with a passport, it's 3.00am here. I will be up by 7.00am and should have it done by 11.30am.

haha, is that really where you live? Looks like you have some clothes on the lines that need to be brought in.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:15:16 AM

Weird, i never logged out of this forum once before sinds i register here. I send this ryan guy a PM and then my browser keep laggin. Then i was logged off

I had to reset my password

When coming back ryan is offline, very weird or coincident
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:11:46 AM

Weird, i never logged out of this forum once before sinds i register here. I send this ryan guy a PM and then my browser keep laggin. Then i was logged off

I think it was a coincidence. I haven't sent any pms and I was logged off, too, and had to log back in.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
byteflush

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:58:03 AM

I have never seen so much bullshit on a single topic... or so many Ryans, for that matter. Really people, REALLY?

All I know is that Ryan is a scammer. Doesn't matter which personality he chooses, he's still the scammer.

EDIT: By the way, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566313.0 was a really nice thought-out idea to not sound like a scammer. I laughed.
Bribe me. 18vuadhcfX6RNLW5yyucx8XNB6uTfpwZCd

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:24:24 AM

I have never seen so much bullshit on a single topic... or so many Ryans, for that matter. Really people, REALLY?

All I know is that Ryan is a scammer. Doesn't matter which personality he chooses, he's still the scammer.

EDIT: By the way, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566313.0 was a really nice thought-out idea to not sound like a scammer. I laughed.

So I'm a scammer that openly gives away my home and personal info, I'm a good one. Thought this out well.

Who am I scamming exactly? How am I getting anyones coins?

Coinpal belongs to Ryan Tyson Gay, I am a marketer that just so happened to be a majority shareholder and when talking to him he hired me as a marketer then decided that he wanted to ask if I wanted a partnership place. I accepted.

I gave Ryan (owner) the opportunity to buy my 71'000 shares for below market value. I then offered 2-4 weeks of free marketing before during and sustaining after the launch, from that he would then reimburse whatever I have to pay for and depending on profits we work out a % that I then become partner in.

That way he has nothing to lose, I lose my say in the decision making until I prove my marketing skills and he gets the full partner profits for the first 2-4 weeks.

Now, who can I possibly scam? I would have no shares. I'd be marketing with my own money. I am taking all the risk here.

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:01:37 AM

Now you have a personal problem with me and are making me look like some kind of hacker. You've been reported. Accusations like that can't be thrown around because you got logged out.

My PM was text based. I said I'd give you 0.85 for the shares if you wanted out that bad.

amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:01:50 AM

The Ryan Tyson Gray of Orlando, FL?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:23:32 AM

Its sounds like this Ryan Tyson Gray is the fall guy. Find a sucker with the same first name, and frame him. Oldest trick in the book. This guy may be better than we all thought. Bad idea giving out your address on this thread. I wouldnt open any strange looking packages if I were you.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:51:53 AM

Its sounds like this Ryan Tyson Gray is the fall guy. Find a sucker with the same first name, and frame him. Oldest trick in the book. This guy may be better than we all thought. Bad idea giving out your address on this thread. I wouldnt open any strange looking packages if I were you.

Go on his linked in, he's open about it. Or do you mean me? I dont get how a marketer that will have no shares and will be doing work for free can scam anyone?

That is a good question, anyone received the nano miners?
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:04:06 AM

Now you have a personal problem with me and are making me look like some kind of hacker. You've been reported. Accusations like that can't be thrown around because you got logged out.

My PM was text based. I said I'd give you 0.85 for the shares if you wanted out that bad.

Srry about it, i guess it was just coincidence. Like i said it was weird. I dont mind u report me because i have really reset my my password just for security.

Also if u read the message below me another person was logged off aswell.

About the PM, ur offer was 0.61

Not sure why u say here 0.85 here
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:24:55 AM

Srry about it, i guess it was just coincidence. Like i said it was weird. I dont mind u report me because i have really reset my my password just for security.

Also if u read the message below me another person was logged off aswell.

About the PM, ur offer was 0.61

Not sure why u say here 0.85 here

My bad, I never sent it sorry. It still stands though .85 for them.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:05:15 AM

So I'm a scammer that openly gives away my home and personal info, I'm a good one. Thought this out well.

Coinpal belongs to Ryan Tyson Gay, I am a marketer that just so happened to be a majority shareholder and when talking to him he hired me as a marketer then decided that he wanted to ask if I wanted a partnership place. I accepted.

I gave Ryan (owner) the opportunity to buy my 71'000 shares for below market value. I then offered 2-4 weeks of free marketing before during and sustaining after the launch, from that he would then reimburse whatever I have to pay for and depending on profits we work out a % that I then become partner in.

That way he has nothing to lose, I lose my say in the decision making until I prove my marketing skills and he gets the full partner profits for the first 2-4 weeks.

Now, who can I possibly scam? I would have no shares. I'd be marketing with my own money. I am taking all the risk here.

Well its possible tho. You both got caught, now need a backup plan. I think ryan gay has more to lose then u sinds his father has a company. And the Ip's were from the company. The only reason u guys want to save urself is ryan gay his name or you are one person. I dont know anymore. So many ryans, so many accounts here. If ryan gay was legit why does he not coming to defend himself and block his name on GOdaddy when ppl here revealed his idenitity. Obviously he was in the hospital, coincidence i guess.

But dont u think ppl are skeptical about u after your blow up, and make numerous accounts here (forum) and never talk to them on Skype for real and having 2 CS accounts, that ppl arent agreeing with u? And u have misleading ppl here by putting the Mining Photos. It was u who put those photos here to convince us. Either they are real or not u we dont know

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:30:44 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 12:39:16 AM by RyanMilligan1

Well its possible tho. You both got caught, now need a backup plan. I think ryan gay has more to lose then u sinds his father has a company. And the Ip's were from the company. The only reason u guys want to save urself is ryan gay his name or you are one person. I dont know anymore. So many ryans, so many accounts here. If ryan gay was legit why does he not coming to defend himself and block his name on GOdaddy when ppl here revealed his idenitity. Obviously he was in the hospital, coincidence i guess.

But dont u think ppl are skeptical about u after your blow up, and make numerous accounts here (forum) and never talk to them on Skype for real and having 2 CS accounts, that ppl arent agreeing with u? And u have misleading ppl here by putting the Mining Photos. It was u who put those photos here to convince us. Either they are real or not u we dont know

Ryan put the photos up, not me. (Ryan Gay)

Have you not been following along that I was hacked by someone and they kept changing my passwords. So I had to open new accounts until I figured a way to lock them out of my email/hostgator.

Ryan-Coinpal - was me but is now compromised/password changed and I asked for it to be deleted.

RyanMilligan - was me but I forget to put the password down and it was a random generated one.

Coinpal, was Ryan Gay. Except the couple of posts I made introducing myself.

The account I am on now is the one I'll stick too. I don't know mate. Thats stressing me out as much as you. I offered him an unreal deal (a month of free marketing and he could have all my shares) so I have no say in the company. I was going to pay marketing from my own pocket and then at the end of the month be reimbursed, but he still wont reply. Not had an email from him all day.

EDIT: I am making Coinpal (Ryan Gay) buy the shares back off me at market rate and then I am having NOTHING to do with Coinpal. He is doing suspicious things, like hiding his name on GoDaddy as soon as we start getting a bit weary.

I was given a number to call his father, badpeanut is going to call first to make sure it is legit before I go spending like $250 on a phone call from the UK. I will do my best to try and get everyone who wants their money back, out. There was never a chris, I spent today analyzing the writing styles. Coinpal had 1 owner/partner - Ryan Tyson Gay.

Thank god I never signed any legal documents. I will hopefully get through to the father on the phone and will tell him simply, you have a huge amount of angry investors who want their money back from your son. I suggest you make him pay  or legal action will be taken or even worse as I'm sure some of you investors are angry and live nearby.

This is my personal twitter account if you want to find me: @RyanMilligan2

I am not Ryan Gay, I've never met him. It's clear to me he started with good intentions, but he simply couldn't run Coinpal the way it needed to be ran and so went AWOL/Scamming.

Here is his linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryantysongay
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:46:48 AM

Read above edit. I'm not an official partner (legally) I am making this guy pay me back and then no longer associating with Coinpal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: