Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
Jacques21

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:07:35 AM

If this keeps up and they do decide to launch, they will have to give away shares for free to get people to use the website
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:42:29 AM

If this keeps up and they do decide to launch, they will have to give away shares for free to get people to use the website

I have all his personal details now and will be calling him later to discuss what he is going to do.
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:15:12 AM

I have all his personal details now and will be calling him later to discuss what he is going to do.

Please tell him that a short explanation and a new launch date announced on https://cryptostocks.com/ would be appropriate and expected.

If they have spent all the funds and have only mining-gear left, we'd be happy to at least get the dividends from the mining once or twice a week - as we used to do before.

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:40:00 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 12:08:50 PM by badpeanut

Please tell him that a short explanation and a new launch date announced on https://cryptostocks.com/ would be appropriate and expected.

If they have spent all the funds and have only mining-gear left, we'd be happy to at least get the dividends from the mining once or twice a week - as we used to do before.

I dont know why some still believe in Coinpal. Wake up!! If he was honest and legit he had post long time already about the situation. He is so thick skinned reading this all but not say a word about it. I know honest ppl will come forward and tell their mistakes and how to solve the problem. Ryan G. just ignored all.

If i was running a project and it was delayed. Im sure i tell the share holders in advanced atleast couple days before the launch. Not like Ryan G. did. The first launch date was 18th april. He just waited till the last hour of the day of his time to make a new announcement it will postponed another week. How do you explain that? Last hour of his time means it already past 18th april for most of the ppl around the world. When he could just tell us in advanced so ppl dont have to wait. Now another new launch date 26th three days to late, no announcement nothing. We should take action. I hope Ryan Milligan will do that via court or talk to his dad instead. Maybe his dad his huge impact on Ryan G. If we keep delaying this it will only be in disadvantage for share holders. Im sure tons of ppl have mailed Cryptostock that arent aware of this thread, they probaly question why Coinpal hasnt launch yet and trade being stopped. If Cryptostock think Coinpal is a scam they will delisted the project and our shares will be gone? I believe i have read it somewhere, maybe im wrong. But if thats the case we already lose a piece of evidence if our shares are not in our account anymore.

If Ryan Gay dont come with a solution today, we should raise a funds to help Ryan Milligan financien to go court if need

EDIT: Might be a good joke if someone put up a project on Cryptostock to raise fund to bring scammers to court with evidence
scryptographer

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:22:12 PM

[..] If Cryptostock think Coinpal is a scam they will delisted the project and our shares will be gone? I believe i have read it somewhere, maybe im wrong. But if thats the case we already lose a piece of evidence if our shares are not in our account anymore. [..]

If the project is delisted, your shares will be gone, but you will receive an email with a claim number, claim code and number of shares you had in your account.

The security DIGIMINE - DIGIMINE Group Mining has been delisted. As per our records you own X shares. Please address your inquires or claims to the security issuer at info@digiminestock.com.

With the delisting, all relevant trading and historical information will be removed from the exchange. You can check your ownership of shares of delisted securities from the menu under "Account" -> "Delisted Shares".

The security issuer has received from us a complete list of all shareholders and their number of shares held. In addition to your email address the list also shows the claim code that has been assigned to you. This allows the project lister to validate your requests in case your email address should change in the future.

Your claim number is X

Your claim code is X

Your quantity of shares is X

Your email address registered with us for this claim is X@X.X

Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:34:20 PM

I dont know why some still believe in Coinpal. Wake up!! If he was honest and legit he had post long time already about the situation. He is so thick skinned reading this all but not say a word about it. I know honest ppl will come forward and tell their mistakes and how to solve the problem. Ryan G. just ignored all.

I'm not saying I'm not disappointed in the direction my investment is taking and the lack of information given by the person in charge of the project.

I still think it's better with a constructive dialogue to try to get as much as possible back from our investments instead of creating a hard front where we're trying to squeeze blood out of stones. Graphic cards and ASICS are much more worth if they mine today, than in months from now. No one wins if they are confiscated and ends up in some police warehouse for months.

If Ryan Gay dont come with a solution today, we should raise a funds to help Ryan Milligan financien to go court if need

EDIT: Might be a good joke if someone put up a project on Cryptostock to raise fund to bring scammers to court with evidence

I'm very much against throwing more money after a failed project just for the sake of "revenge" or "winning"

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:36:27 PM

I'm not saying I'm not disappointed in the direction my investment is taking and the lack of information given by the person in charge of the project.

I still think it's better with a constructive dialogue to try to get as much as possible back from our investments instead of creating a hard front where we're trying to squeeze blood out of stones. Graphic cards and ASICS are much more worth if they mine today, than in months from now. No one wins if they are confiscated and ends up in some police warehouse for months.

I'm very much against throwing more money after a failed project just for the sake of "revenge" or "winning"

After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

I also have copies of Ryan Gays hand writting and he can expect a letter from my attorney with two ways in which this can be settled in several days. I'm leaving his fathers business out of it for now, but if I don't have a response in 3 days from him receiving  the letter, then he can and will go to court.

There is one thing with a tried and failed project, but this guy hasn't done any work on it at all. It was a scam from day 1 I personally believe.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:22:26 PM

After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

I also have copies of Ryan Gays hand writting and he can expect a letter from my attorney with two ways in which this can be settled in several days. I'm leaving his fathers business out of it for now, but if I don't have a response in 3 days from him receiving  the letter, then he can and will go to court.

There is one thing with a tried and failed project, but this guy hasn't done any work on it at all. It was a scam from day 1 I personally believe.

Thanks for you work!

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:23:43 PM

It's not your money, so don't worry about it.

The reason this garbage continue to happen is because of the "let's do nothing" mentality.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:38:04 PM

It's not your money, so don't worry about it.

The reason this garbage continue to happen is because of the "let's do nothing" mentality.

I don't want money to support getting the money back. It's on me, not a chance is this clown taking what is now nearly 60 BTC (Including dividends) off me and getting away with it. By the weekend Ryan Gay will either have to cough up and pay us back or face his time in court. Thanks to everyone who gave me any sort of info towards this, you literally built a case against the guy.

AmericanBit can say his ' Judge will laugh ' bit but my attorney says with everything I have, the boy better be ready to pay up, or daddy will have to for him and if daddy won't, there is a very good chance he'll (Ryan) be looking at the same 4 walls for a while.

I have his address but I'm not publicly posting it in case someone angry does something stupid, so i'll personally send him tracked mail and my attorney will do the same. It outlines his choices (one being fight it in court, which we suggest is stupid as we have evidence that he can't wriggle out of.) The rest are payback options. We know he has access to high power mining gear, that could be seized and then I will have someone set it up and will mine the coins and make sure everyone gets back whats owed to them + more due to the stress of all this.

I do hope he realises this could end up with him going to jail and if he wants to stay in the crypto currency scene then he better fix his rep NOW.

I think he bit off more than he could chew, and is now way in over his head and has spent our money. Regardless, that is not our problem and we are due what we are owed.

Coinpal has failed before it even launched. I mean who will use this service now?

C'mon Ryan, give it up. Pay us back, explain what happened and save us all the hassle.
snoopy_nzl

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:45:04 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 05:24:23 AM by snoopy_nzl

I'm just another investor in coinpal thats been burned by others in the past and hoping for a good experience to counter the bad.

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:54:48 PM

There is actually a new BTC debt collection business being setup now, specific to US based debts perhaps this is an ideal candidate.
You can pm me for details if interested.

I must say I'm very disappointed by Cryptostocks, if you click on verification tab there you can see it says "none" so do they let people take others money without any verification at all? I hope thats just misleading.

I PM'ed you to hear what it's all about. Wont get my hopes up for such a service without seeing a verified business but if you know one and they are legit it could save us all a lot of hassle.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:33:16 AM

Ryan Tyson Gay also registered this site:  http://asicmininghardware.com

I'd be staying clear from that as well. Just a warning I feel I should be giving.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:33:05 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 01:58:42 PM by badpeanut

Ryan Tyson Gay also registered this site:  http://asicmininghardware.com

I'd be staying clear from that as well. Just a warning I feel I should be giving.

I wasnt gonna post this yet till we had no choice. But you already did so i will give you more info.
Not only ryan gay but also chris aka americanbit also registrate and host on the same server. If you look at the 3 domains date of registration they are in the same period and also host on the same server. So Americanbit is almost 100% involved in this Coinpal saga.

I also think Americanbit is a loser outing his friend to save his ass in his last post, so please Ryan M.  send mr. chris also a writing letter

http://reverseip.domaintools.com/search/?q=50.63.90.149

the 4th domain is getasic.com

AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:26:54 AM

I wasnt gonna post this yet till we had no choice. But you already did so i will give you more info.
Not only ryan gay but also chris aka americanbit also registrate on the same server. If you look at the 3 domains date of registration they are in the same period and also all list on the same server. So Americanbit is almost 100% involved in this Coinpal saga.

I also think Americanbit is a loser outing his friend to save his ass in his last post, so please Ryan M.  send mr. chris also a writing letter

Its fine detective work Bert...but easily explained away...sorry you wasted more of your life on this. We have a strict filing system for written letters and lawsuits. You can click the link to see AmericanBit's standard operating procedure regarding these matters.

http://youtu.be/ICZ06gYpu6w?t=17s

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:34:51 AM

sry i dont click urls from liars

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326491.msg3503080
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:50:56 AM

Not only ryan gay but also chris aka americanbit also registrate on the same server. If you look at the 3 domains date of registration they are in the same period and also all list on the same server. So Americanbit is almost 100% involved in this Coinpal saga.

Its fine detective work Bert...but easily explained away...sorry you wasted more of your life on this. We have a strict filing system for written letters and lawsuits. You can click the link to see AmericanBit's standard operating procedure regarding these matters.

You will be receiving a letter in the next several days (Ryan will at least) about how we can go about this. Every time you lie you are digging a deeper whole for yourself. Please explain I dont have time for your youtube videos?
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:19:11 AM

You will be receiving a letter in the next several days (Ryan will at least) about how we can go about this. Every time you lie you are digging a deeper whole for yourself. Please explain I dont have time for your youtube videos?

Im talking to Ryan now...he will be posting an update soon.
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:38:49 AM

lol @ AmericanBit.

This is just too funny. Liar, liar, pants on fire.  Grin

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:42:43 AM

lol @ AmericanBit.

This is just too funny. Liar, liar, pants on fire.  Grin

Im serious, and he will answer any lawsuit with his own. Defamation, and libel is a prosecutable offense and from what Ive seen it can definitely be proved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: