Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:00:43 AM

in this thread he was trying to sell stuff and he was missing for couple days and refund the people on start of 5th april

now ask yourself were he got those funds from? From our IPO that started 21th march

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=505465.60

He used others funds to put in the order at a cheaper price and reserve them. When he had to coins he just refunded them all.

What does that accomplish, faster shipping, cheaper price... great con.

Boom that was easy.

Everyone be sure to leave negative feedback on his profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134259

So hold on, by the looks of what I read in that thread, he offered the miner's for sale, then for whatever reason refunded anyone who had given him funds.  Where's the scam!?  You think he did this just to get a cheaper price!?  That seems like a pretty risky thing to pull just for a discount.

At the end of the day this is your usual speculation and assumptions; YOU DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED or the circumstances around it, so you are not qualified to comment.

Again, it is a bad look, no doubt, but it doesn't actually PROVE anything!

As for communication with Ryan G, I have exchanged a number of emails with him over the last few weeks, including one today.  If people with concerns actually asked him nicely what the story is, then maybe you would get the same responsiveness that I have received.  But I guess some people have already passed judgement on him, proof or no proof, so I'm not quite sure why I'm wasting my time with this!

Again, I suggest that if those who think this is a scam would be courteous enough to put up a poll somewhere so that we can see the overall view of ALL shareholders, then maybe we can form some kind of consensus what to do about it.  Again, the actions of the few are jeopardizing the investments of the rest of us without us having a say in what's happening!  Come on guys, you may have good intentions, but you're potentially hurting the innocent bystanders here!

If there was a way to sabotage a legitimate exchange, then this would be the best possible way to do it.  Is it definitely legit?  I don't know yet.  But is it definitely a scam?  I don't know that yet either.  Keep gathering the facts and maybe we'll find that magic bullet the proves it either way beyond all doubt, but for the sake of everyone, please don't fire the gun before we all agree that that is the best way forward for everyone.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:29:18 AM

in this thread he was trying to sell stuff and he was missing for couple days and refund the people on start of 5th april

now ask yourself were he got those funds from? From our IPO that started 21th march

He used others funds to put in the order at a cheaper price and reserve them. When he had to coins he just refunded them all.

Boom that was easy.

So hold on, by the looks of what I read in that thread, he offered the miner's for sale, then for whatever reason refunded anyone who had given him funds.  Where's the scam!?  You think he did this just to get a cheaper price!?  That seems like a pretty risky thing to pull just for a discount.

At the end of the day this is your usual speculation and assumptions; YOU DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED or the circumstances around it, so you are not qualified to comment.

As for communication with Ryan G, I have exchanged a number of emails with him over the last few weeks, including one today.  If people with concerns actually asked him nicely what the story is, then maybe you would get the same responsiveness that I have received.  But I guess some people have already passed judgement on him, proof or no proof, so I'm not quite sure why I'm wasting my time with this!

Again, I suggest that if those who think this is a scam would be courteous enough to put up a poll somewhere so that we can see the overall view of ALL shareholders, then maybe we can form some kind of consensus what to do about it.  Again, the actions of the few are jeopardizing the investments of the rest of us without us having a say in what's happening!  Come on guys, you may have good intentions, but you're potentially hurting the innocent bystanders here!

If there was a way to sabotage a legitimate exchange, then this would be the best possible way to do it.  Is it definitely legit?  I don't know yet.  But is it definitely a scam?  I don't know that yet either.  Keep gathering the facts and maybe we'll find that magic bullet the proves it either way beyond all doubt, but for the sake of everyone, please don't fire the gun before we all agree that that is the best way forward for everyone.
SamboNZ raises some really good points.  I know that I have certainly been guilty of assuming the worst without having actual knowledge of anything sinister going on in the past and perhaps my conclusion that I wouldn't see any return on my investment in CoinPal was indeed premature.  I did receive an e-mail from Ryan myself and he did seem fairly upset (judging by the tone of the e-mail) regarding all the scam accusations, now if he is indeed playing this completely on the level I for one can understand where he's coming from, but the truth is only time will tell ultimately.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:35:16 AM

Boom that was easy.

Sorry to say this but you deserve to get scammed. Ryan was ignoring tons of emails and only reply to those are behind him, like you do. If you still think till today this guy might be legit then you love your Coinpal shares to much.
Why dont you email him ask for proof with the first developer that made the 1st exchange that had flaws. Ask him to show proof. You think its ok to raise 151 btc and come up with an exchange that is worth less then 1 btc? Are you kidding me that you still believe its not a scam? Its fraude man

If we look back at 20th april. Launch date was posponed from 18th to 26th april. During that time from 20th april till 1 may he went missing. No dividend was paid, no reply on emails whatsever, no announcement on cryptostocks. But this thread was heavy under attack with speculation and he was just act normal on his other account. See the posting under with profile "Winterparker" How thickskinned are you to ignore the major of shareholders and act like nothing has happen? Guy has no conscience at all and do you expect this isnt a scam? Wake up man!

GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:24:52 PM

The trade block on Coinpal on Cryptostocks has been lifted.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:03:15 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 06:17:37 PM by nwfella

BadPeanut, in know way did I say I no longer think this isn't a scam.  For me, the jury is still out on that one.  I sincerely hope you don't actually have the philosophy that if a person is stupid with an investment or three that they "deserve" to be parted with their money.  There is an extremely remote chance that bitcoin might not even survive the year or that it's price may drop down to who knows where, does this mean that everybody who invested in bitcoin and lost got what they deserved?  That just seems far too harsh a perspective to me.  How about old folks that get bilked into these mail-order fraud schemes?  Are you the type a guy that thinks they deserve to be conned as well?  Or the woman who takes her car to the mechanics and get's seriously overcharged for one reason or another?  Hell, why not the little fella that wasn't strong enough to fight off the bully that took his lunch money?

Obviously I'm comparing apples and kiwi's here in a sense but the bottom line is nobody "deserves" to be scammed.

*In regards to coinpal, it will be interesting to see what Ryan G does now that the trade block has been lifted.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:21:05 PM

BadPeanut, in know way did I say I no longer think this isn't a scam.  For me, the jury is still out on that one.  I sincerely hope you don't actually have the philosophy that if a person is stupid with an investment or three that they "deserve" to be parted with their money.  There is an extremely remote chance that bitcoin might not even survive the year or that it's price may drop down to who knows where, does this mean that everybody who invested in bitcoin and lost got what they deserved?  That just seems far too harsh a perspective to me.  How about old folks that get bilked into these mail-order fraud schemes?  Are you the type a guy that thinks they deserve to be conned as well?  Or the woman who takes her car to the mechanics and get's seriously overcharged for one reason or another?  Hell, why not the little fella that wasn't strong enough to fight off the bully that took his lunch money?

Obviously I'm comparing apples and kiwi's here in a sense but the bottom line is nobody "deserves" to be scammed.

*In regards to coinpal, it will be interesting to see what Ryan G does now that the trade block has been lifted.

I agree no one deserve to get scammed, but if you have follow the thread SamboNZ also screamed SCAM from the start. And he also said he want RyanG come to this thread and do the explanation, no showing is guilty he said. Well so far RyanG hasnt come here and Sambonz now defending him while me and the rest trying to get our money back. If Sambonz knows something and we dont tru his emails with ryang he should share it. Rather say stuff like "As for communication with Ryan G, I have exchanged a number of emails with him over the last few weeks, including one today.  If people with concerns actually asked him nicely what the story is, then maybe you would get the same responsiveness that I have received"
That pretty tilts me, so he does deserve to get scammed saying that. Guys like him only want to save his own ass and not help others. When i said i was willing to give my shares away to help get our funds back and i really meant it. I have put so many hours for this thread just because i wanted justice. But if he or more people doesnt appreciate my contribution to this thread then i will stop posten and keep what i know for myself.
As for today Ryang has not come to explain or show any proof what has done with our money and he will probably never comes here. NO SHOW IS GUILTY, right sambonz? Im out, no more post from me here
SamboNZ

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:26:56 AM

Yes, I admit that I originally thought that this was a scam, but mainly because of the extreme confusion around the whole Ryan G / Ryan M / who's working for CoinPal / who's running it / who owns what shares / WTF is that logo issues at the beginning of this thread.  You have to admit, it was a real minefield to navigate!  However, in my defence, I then stepped back and GOT HARD EVIDENCE, which in fact, showed that Ryan M was legit, and then I told everyone about it.  So to say that I don't care about anyone else is entirely inaccurate.

I will definitely share any relevant information I have that I think would help shareholders here, however, so far I haven't learned anything more from my emails with Ryan G than has already been posted in this thread.  What he tells me he pretty much always puts up as an annoucement.

Oh, and bye badpeanut Smiley <wave> 
SamboNZ

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

Wow, so quiet without all the trolls! Cheesy

I see that the IPO flag is still up on CS and there are more IPO shares for sale...  Not sure what's going on there TBH.  I've emailed Ryan G to ask him this and some more questions about the exchanges features / apparent lack thereof.

I also see that the coinpal.net site is up again and seems to have a little bit more info on it, which is something.  Hopefully we'll have more info soon.
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:43:26 AM

Especially odd when he should have 148 BTC remaining!

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 11:36:14 AM

Mr Gay has been logging in every day but has not seen to come here to update you. So he wants to raise more funds, but he will not update people here? Classic. Also do not count on that security being up for very long.

amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:15:38 AM

lol, Ryan "Uber" Gay can't even link to the correct twitter page. This is what happens when you steal over $70,000 and buy a template website for $500.

And some people still think this isn't a scam. You can lead a fool to water but you can't make him drink it.  Roll Eyes

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:57:53 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 12:12:00 PM by badpeanut

I see that the IPO flag is still up on CS and there are more IPO shares for sale...  Not sure what's going on there TBH.  I've emailed Ryan G to ask him this and some more questions about the exchanges features / apparent lack thereof.

I also see that the coinpal.net site is up again and seems to have a little bit more info on it, which is something.  Hopefully we'll have more info soon.

What trolls? You are such an idiot u know that, when people here trying to help
I'm offical back because  I DONT LIKE YOU!

You should contact your friend and ask also about the missing dividends. He is paying once a week if we are lucky, so that keep guys like you quite. The last divs from 14th june was actually the div for wednesday 11th june. So that means he is 8 days behind in divs in a row, and i havent mention about he other weeks that was missing. I guess he cant paid twice dividend a week anymore when nobody want to buy his IPO shares. Ponzi being halted i guess.

Still till today no proof of anything just a cheap clone exchange and way behind in dividends.

And for the proof! He is reading this thread just like us but no explaination, guilty imo

Profile: Winterparker  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134259

Edit: Why dont you ask him his bitcoin adress were our coins were withdrawed and the adress he deposit for the dividends tru Cryptostocks. If he want to clear his name he need to come out and speak and show proof. Obviously there is none
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 01:08:01 PM

I see that the IPO flag is still up on CS and there are more IPO shares for sale...  Not sure what's going on there TBH.  I've emailed Ryan G to ask him this and some more questions about the exchanges features / apparent lack thereof.

I also see that the coinpal.net site is up again and seems to have a little bit more info on it, which is something.  Hopefully we'll have more info soon.

What trolls? You are such an idiot u know that, when people here trying to help
I'm offical back because  I DONT LIKE YOU!

You should contact your friend and ask also about the missing dividends. He is paying once a week if we are lucky, so that keep guys like you quite. The last divs from 14th june was actually the div for wednesday 11th june. So that means he is 8 days behind in divs in a row, and i havent mention about he other weeks that was missing. I guess he cant paid twice dividend a week anymore when nobody want to buy his IPO shares. Ponzi being halted i guess.

Still till today no proof of anything just a cheap clone exchange and way behind in dividends.

And for the proof! He is reading this thread just like us but no explaination, guilty imo

Profile: Winterparker  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134259

Edit: Why dont you ask him his bitcoin adress were our coins were withdrawed and the adress he deposit for the dividends tru Cryptostocks. If he want to clear his name he need to come out and speak and show proof. Obviously there is none

he will not cooperate, have we not already came to this conclusion. He comes here reads the thread does not give 2 flips to inform his share holders wtf is going on. If you were on the NYSE the SEC would be at the door already, coming to seize all files.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 02:49:31 PM

I was doing some digging when I came across a name Brian G.

https://btcjam.com/listings/10774
https://btcjam.com/listings/14177

Relisting my loan as advised by Brian Gaer - my last one was mistakenly a Bitstamp linked loan.

Proceeds from this loan will be used for Bitfinex trading - I partner with Brian and we do extensive bitcoin, litecoin and darkcoin trading on margin.

Proceeds from these trading activities will go towards paying the interest on this loan and the rest will be profit.

Should anything go wrong with the trading I have stocks on cryptostocks in the following companies that act as a back up:

DEBT (27 SHARES), MSP(100 shares), Coinpal (800 shares)

All of these produce great dividends and in addition the DEBT shares are non IPO and are enough to more then cover the principal and interest.

Thanks for your investment.

Anybody have info?

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:29:25 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 11:43:46 PM by badpeanut

I was doing some digging when I came across a name Brian G.

https://btcjam.com/listings/10774
https://btcjam.com/listings/14177

Relisting my loan as advised by Brian Gaer - my last one was mistakenly a Bitstamp linked loan.

Proceeds from this loan will be used for Bitfinex trading - I partner with Brian and we do extensive bitcoin, litecoin and darkcoin trading on margin.

Proceeds from these trading activities will go towards paying the interest on this loan and the rest will be profit.

Should anything go wrong with the trading I have stocks on cryptostocks in the following companies that act as a back up:

DEBT (27 SHARES), MSP(100 shares), Coinpal (800 shares)

All of these produce great dividends and in addition the DEBT shares are non IPO and are enough to more then cover the principal and interest.

Thanks for your investment.

Anybody have info?

I had accused him also and made a public apology for that earlier in this thread. They have 3 securities on Cryptostock, MSP, DEBT and TRADER. He runs his securities the opposite of Ryang G does, fast reply on emails or here via PM. They are fully transparant with their identity so they have nothing to hide.

Here is his earlier post on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6430517#msg6430517
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:50:06 PM

Okie dokie,

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 04:05:38 PM

Anyone feel like filling out a little paper work?
http://www.flofr.com/StaticPages/AboutOFR.htm

They have a branch in orlando Smiley

SonofPegasus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:20:50 PM

Anyone feel like filling out a little paper work?
http://www.flofr.com/StaticPages/AboutOFR.htm

They have a branch in orlando Smiley

Honestly - this should probably happen.  Just read the latest announcement.  Love how this guy is so pissed at everyone begging down his door...like someone twisted his arm to take 150 BTC to set up a site.  What a f'ing joke.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:34:33 AM

Yeah Ryan G is a joke but he went tru a lot of shit to make this happen and dont forget he spend most of his savings lol

I wonder when SamboNZ gonna reply on this thread, i mean he is our middle man for now. Being a email buddy with Ryan G is pretty outstanding.

As for today, i will mark Ryan G under this account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=134259  as scammer. If he comes here with a good excuse i might delete it after 2 months period. Thats what we have done for him waiting more then 2 months for nothing
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:35:04 PM

Whatever happened to Ryan Milligan?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: