Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:47:42 AM

Lets see if  Mr. Gay will respond to cryptostocks. I am pretty sure I am making life a little bit more and more difficult for him each day  Wink

Again, thanks for your hard work! And badpeanut, too!

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:47:33 AM

Lets see if  Mr. Gay will respond to cryptostocks. I am pretty sure I am making life a little bit more and more difficult for him each day  Wink
Of this I have little doubt.  I hope you remain ever vigilant in your quest to call-out the scammers. Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:29:10 AM

What has been achieved by getting a stop trade put on the CS account is to reduce the possibility that, if CoinPal is a legitimate enterprise, it will ever actually get off the ground!  Yes, you've all been crying 'SCAM' for weeks, but NO ONE has yet to uncover CONCLUSIVE proof that it actually is, historical misdemeanors by its owner or not!

Again, a minority of unhappy shareholders (and others) have made an 'executive' decision, the results of which will affect ALL shareholders AND THEIR INVESTMENT, with NO widespread consensus amongst stakeholders being sought!  And in case you can't tell, I'm not happy about it!

But I guess there's no real point in saying anything, since those involved don't seem to give a shit about anyone else, you'll do what you do, the rest of us be damned.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 11:48:42 AM

What has been achieved by getting a stop trade put on the CS account is to reduce the possibility that, if CoinPal is a legitimate enterprise, it will ever actually get off the ground!  Yes, you've all been crying 'SCAM' for weeks, but NO ONE has yet to uncover CONCLUSIVE proof that it actually is, historical misdemeanors by its owner or not!

Again, a minority of unhappy shareholders (and others) have made an 'executive' decision, the results of which will affect ALL shareholders AND THEIR INVESTMENT, with NO widespread consensus amongst stakeholders being sought!  And in case you can't tell, I'm not happy about it!

But I guess there's no real point in saying anything, since those involved don't seem to give a shit about anyone else, you'll do what you do, the rest of us be damned.

Well going through your history shill, I am going to say your either one of Mr, Gays accounts or Mr, Connors.

NZ_miner

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:07:20 PM

It is actually worse than it seems, it is not a copy of Mintpal ... but a copy of a site that copied mintpal.

If you look at the html/scrypt there are references to 'ecointrader' in there... which lead me to this ...

https://www.ecoinstrader.com/index.php

The Coinpal site is a carbon copy with a new logo.

I would suggest that you could have bought this off the developer and set it up with a new logo in 24 hours and at max cost of 5 BTC ... which begs the question what has been done over the last few months and where was the rest of the 150 BTC spent?
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:13:28 PM

It is actually worse than it seems, it is not a copy of Mintpal ... but a copy of a site that copied mintpal.

If you look at the html/scrypt there are references to 'ecointrader' in there... which lead me to this ...

I would suggest that you could have bought this off the developer and set it up with a new logo in 24 hours and at max cost of 5 BTC ... which begs the question what has been done over the last few months and where was the rest of the 150 BTC spent?

nice catch thanks!

SamboNZ

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:32:57 PM

Well going through your history shill, I am going to say your either one of Mr, Gays accounts or Mr, Connors.

Hahahaha, geez you guys crack me up!  And what hard evidence do you have to support your accusation?...  Oh yeah, that's right, you don't do actual evidence, you only work with wild speculation and FUD - my bad.

I guess the fact that I prefer not to partake in the general FUD in this thread and therefore have a different view to many others is IRREFUTABLE evidence that I work for the 'enemy'!

If that's really what you think then I suggest you keep researching my history buddy...

Oh, and it's "you're" not "your".
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:33:16 PM

I remember you accused Ryan Milligan for scam aswell in the earlier pages along wit Americanbit and me and want hard proof if RM was legit. But i still wonder why you have been so lenient to RyanG till now. You have also mention if you lost money on this it will be a good lesson, and its been worth you said. Why the suddenly change? Just because there is now an clone exchange?

If you think its ok that the price dropped to 0.000040 and people losing money, then you might look into a mirror and ask yourself why are you crying and not helping here. People have sold at 0.000032 for huge chunks. You don't feel sorry for them but you do feel sorry for yourself?

If RyanG didnt left this thread with question to share holders he could avoid so many things. If he was legit he came here and defend himself. But no, he stop responding here and even stop responding on emails. That for me means someone is doing wrongly, either he dont care or he did something we dont know.

So having someone look into his audits and lets say he used our coins legit way then we know for sure. If it turns that Coinpal is legit RyanG has nothing to fear and Coinpal can continue and attract more users after this. But if we leave this unsolved Coinpal will never make a good name for this community.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:37:03 PM

Wow this is hard evidence, good job!
SamboNZ

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:39:58 PM

Well spotted!  This is certainly interesting and not a particularly good look under the circumstances, but it still doesn't really tell us the whole story.  As you pointed out, he may have bought it off the developer, but it doesn't tell us what's behind the scenes.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:47:37 PM

Well spotted!  This is certainly interesting and not a particularly good look under the circumstances, but it still doesn't really tell us the whole story.  As you pointed out, he may have bought it off the developer, but it doesn't tell us what's behind the scenes.

Thats why RiverboatBTC is doing his job now. I believe the exchange was setup after RiverboatBTC approach them couple days ago. So if this copy thing can put up in 24 hours then what has he done in the previous weeks and with our btc.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:50:59 PM

The first line of words uttered in this IPO are
Our team at CoinPal ® hit the project drawing board in early September 2013, when we started to develop this year’s most advanced and robust “Crypto-Exchange & Mining Pool” known to date.  

1) is buying the same as developing?

If you are a real person and not a shill I am very worried for you in life, I see lots of princes from the kingdom of Nigera calling you to tell you have 10m in a bank account. But they need 5k to process the paper work.
Should post your email and phone number for them to make it easy  Tongue

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:55:14 PM

RiverboatBTC, you should read this announcement first https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/2029

Small summary, 18th april was the launch date of Coinpal but he went in hiding for 2 weeks till may 1st with that announcement

Edit: So RyanG was hiring another developer to make this recent exchange
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:58:17 PM

Has anyone actually had interaction with Ryan Gay, and have known it to be him?

Or has Mr. Conner aka AmericanBIt always done the talking for him? I am starting to think this is all Mr. Conner's doing. Hmmmm

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:01:43 PM

Has anyone actually had interaction with Ryan Gay, and have known it to be him?

Or has Mr. Conner aka AmericanBIt always done the talking for him? I am starting to think this is all Mr. Conner's doing. Hmmmm

Well if you want to do your job better you should read all the pages lol, Anyway RyanG started this thread, Ryan M took it over and saw Coinpal was a scam. After that RyanG has not respond to this thread and Americanbit was defending till he got caught he was friend with RyanG and left the thread aswell
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:31:04 PM

I try not to read threads as they become entangled with peoples emotions and offten leads to false and misleading things. That's why I always ask for links to direct things.
I would say about 70% of this thread is, Reflects form answers, and smoke screen. Often these guys know if they rustle up the crowd they can bury crap in threads.

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:56:07 PM

Here is the script that was for sale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645029.0

So Ryan has bought it from this guy

If anyone want to know what the cost was, i suggest to PM the guy for the price
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:58:45 PM

Just wow, I am waiting for the "But wait, he could have..... But wait....."

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, but in bitcoin its a donkey  Roll Eyes

MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:05:30 PM

Here is the script that was for sale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645029.0

$10 says its below $10,000 (Didn't he raise like 150BTC... lol)

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:10:37 PM

$10 says its below $10,000 (Didn't he raise like 150BTC... lol)

More like below 5k and if the seller was trying to re-sell the script again, the script probably will be half of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: