Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:50:23 AM

So, Ryan M me old mate, where's this passport of yours?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:55:18 AM

I forgot about that. I gave you my twitter: @RyanMilligan2 - I know you don't like links.

I will do the passport thing in the morning, 2.00am UK time and I am using my laptop from my bed. I suppose, I can webcam shot it and then cross out id number. Will that do you?
Jacques21

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:56:14 AM

He has to find the one with the correct Ryan info on it first  Grin
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:00:27 AM

I forgot about that. I gave you my twitter: @RyanMilligan2 - I know you don't like links.

I will do the passport thing in the morning, 2.00am UK time and I am using my laptop from my bed. I suppose, I can webcam shot it and then cross out id number. Will that do you?
That'll do for a start, as long as it's legible.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:01:39 AM

badpeanut, when you find anything out, please let us know. Then we can start planning what to do next.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:43:43 AM

badpeanut, when you find anything out, please let us know. Then we can start planning what to do next.

I'm not from the U.S. either, so someone else try to contact them from U.S. Just post here and R.M will pm u with the phone nr or google it yourself. I rather avoid international calls and my english is poor aswell.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:52:10 AM

I have never seen so much bullshit on a single topic... or so many Ryans, for that matter. Really people, REALLY?

All I know is that Ryan is a scammer. Doesn't matter which personality he chooses, he's still the scammer.

EDIT: By the way, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566313.0 was a really nice thought-out idea to not sound like a scammer. I laughed.
Bribe me. 18vuadhcfX6RNLW5yyucx8XNB6uTfpwZCd

So I'm a scammer that openly gives away my home and personal info, I'm a good one. Thought this out well.

Who am I scamming exactly? How am I getting anyones coins?

Coinpal belongs to Ryan Tyson Gay, I am a marketer that just so happened to be a majority shareholder and when talking to him he hired me as a marketer then decided that he wanted to ask if I wanted a partnership place. I accepted.

I gave Ryan (owner) the opportunity to buy my 71'000 shares for below market value. I then offered 2-4 weeks of free marketing before during and sustaining after the launch, from that he would then reimburse whatever I have to pay for and depending on profits we work out a % that I then become partner in.

That way he has nothing to lose, I lose my say in the decision making until I prove my marketing skills and he gets the full partner profits for the first 2-4 weeks.

Now, who can I possibly scam? I would have no shares. I'd be marketing with my own money. I am taking all the risk here.

Well its possible tho. You both got caught, now need a backup plan. I think ryan gay has more to lose then u sinds his father has a company. And the Ip's were from the company. The only reason u guys want to save urself is ryan gay his name or you are one person. I dont know anymore. So many ryans, so many accounts here. If ryan gay was legit why does he not coming to defend himself and block his name on GOdaddy when ppl here revealed his idenitity. Obviously he was in the hospital, coincidence i guess.

But dont u think ppl are skeptical about u after your blow up, and make numerous accounts here (forum) and never talk to them on Skype for real and having 2 CS accounts, that ppl arent agreeing with u? And u have misleading ppl here by putting the Mining Photos. It was u who put those photos here to convince us. Either they are real or not u we dont know

Ryan put the photos up, not me. (Ryan Gay)

Have you not been following along that I was hacked by someone and they kept changing my passwords. So I had to open new accounts until I figured a way to lock them out of my email/hostgator.

Ryan-Coinpal - was me but is now compromised/password changed and I asked for it to be deleted.

RyanMilligan - was me but I forget to put the password down and it was a random generated one.

Coinpal, was Ryan Gay. Except the couple of posts I made introducing myself.

The account I am on now is the one I'll stick too. I don't know mate. Thats stressing me out as much as you. I offered him an unreal deal (a month of free marketing and he could have all my shares) so I have no say in the company. I was going to pay marketing from my own pocket and then at the end of the month be reimbursed, but he still wont reply. Not had an email from him all day.

EDIT: I am making Coinpal (Ryan Gay) buy the shares back off me at market rate and then I am having NOTHING to do with Coinpal. He is doing suspicious things, like hiding his name on GoDaddy as soon as we start getting a bit weary.

I was given a number to call his father, badpeanut is going to call first to make sure it is legit before I go spending like $250 on a phone call from the UK. I will do my best to try and get everyone who wants their money back, out. There was never a chris, I spent today analyzing the writing styles. Coinpal had 1 owner/partner - Ryan Tyson Gay.

Thank god I never signed any legal documents. I will hopefully get through to the father on the phone and will tell him simply, you have a huge amount of angry investors who want their money back from your son. I suggest you make him pay  or legal action will be taken or even worse as I'm sure some of you investors are angry and live nearby.

This is my personal twitter account if you want to find me: @RyanMilligan2

I am not Ryan Gay, I've never met him. It's clear to me he started with good intentions, but he simply couldn't run Coinpal the way it needed to be ran and so went AWOL/Scamming.

Here is his linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryantysongay

Ok, so if this guy ryan gray is the one in charge, we should leave his family out of it. Im sure they were not involved, and having strangers blow up their phone saying crazy shit that no one outside of crypto will understand, isnt really fair to them.

Secondly, a lawsuit isnt really an option at all from what I can tell. There are too many people involved, and too little money. This is crypto, lawyers dont really understand it anyway. Then you bring in am unregulated stock exchange and they will laugh you out of the building most likely. Its all a grey area, and lawyers love grey, but you cant pay them enough to recoup what has been lost by us. I mean, most, like myself probably lost less than 1 bitcoin; and if this Milligan guy really lost 50 btc and lives in the UK, good luck suing an American and ever seeing a dime of that 20k.

Thirdly, as far as living nearby. I have lived in Florida, and you can shoot anyone, anytime if you feel threatened. Its called the "stand your ground" law. So if your "even worse" involves threatening this guys physical wellbeing. I would watch yourself. Someone shows up at my door threatening me or my family, I would put them down. But thats just how I roll...

But there is no proof this is even a scam which is why this is just crazy. Just a modern day witch hunt from what I can tell. Someryan posted pics of the mining gear and the USBs, so I dont really see what all the fuss is about
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:57:14 AM

Yea i agree with above, just have to wait till 18th
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:03:16 AM

Ok, so if this guy ryan gray is the one in charge, we should leave his family out of it. Im sure they were not involved, and having strangers blow up their phone saying crazy shit that no one outside of crypto will understand, isnt really fair to them.

Secondly, a lawsuit isnt really an option at all from what I can tell. There are too many people involved, and too little money. This is crypto, lawyers dont really understand it anyway. Then you bring in am unregulated stock exchange and they will laugh you out of the building most likely. Its all a grey area, and lawyers love grey, but you cant pay them enough to recoup what has been lost by us. I mean, most, like myself probably lost less than 1 bitcoin; and if this Milligan guy really lost 50 btc and lives in the UK, good luck suing an American and ever seeing a dime of that 20k.

Thirdly, as far as living nearby. I have lived in Florida, and you can shoot anyone, anytime if you feel threatened. Its called the "stand your ground" law. So if your "even worse" involves threatening this guys physical wellbeing. I would watch yourself. Someone shows up at my door threatening me or my family, I would put them down. But thats just how I roll...

But there is no proof this is even a scam which is why this is just crazy. Just a modern day witch hunt from what I can tell. Someryan posted pics of the mining gear and the USBs, so I dont really see what all the fuss is about

Who's saying anything about getting lawyers involved? Frank Gay plumbing is a big company down here and I'm sure someone in the media wouldn't mind reporting on this story. I'm also sure that Frank Gay plumbing will not like the bad publicity stemming from the actions of the own son and business director.

If Ryan Gay doesn't want the media to hear about this, then he better deliver or refund everyone's money. Simple as that.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:14:12 AM

I have never seen so much bullshit on a single topic... or so many Ryans, for that matter. Really people, REALLY?

All I know is that Ryan is a scammer. Doesn't matter which personality he chooses, he's still the scammer.

EDIT: By the way, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566313.0 was a really nice thought-out idea to not sound like a scammer. I laughed.

So I'm a scammer that openly gives away my home and personal info, I'm a good one. Thought this out well.

Coinpal belongs to Ryan Tyson Gay, I am a marketer that just so happened to be a majority shareholder and when talking to him he hired me as a marketer then decided that he wanted to ask if I wanted a partnership place. I accepted.

I gave Ryan (owner) the opportunity to buy my 71'000 shares for below market value. I then offered 2-4 weeks of free marketing before during and sustaining after the launch, from that he would then reimburse whatever I have to pay for and depending on profits we work out a % that I then become partner in.

That way he has nothing to lose, I lose my say in the decision making until I prove my marketing skills and he gets the full partner profits for the first 2-4 weeks.

Now, who can I possibly scam? I would have no shares. I'd be marketing with my own money. I am taking all the risk here.

Well its possible tho. You both got caught, now need a backup plan. I think ryan gay has more to lose then u sinds his father has a company. And the Ip's were from the company. The only reason u guys want to save urself is ryan gay his name or you are one person. I dont know anymore. So many ryans, so many accounts here. If ryan gay was legit why does he not coming to defend himself and block his name on GOdaddy when ppl here revealed his idenitity. Obviously he was in the hospital, coincidence i guess.

But dont u think ppl are skeptical about u after your blow up, and make numerous accounts here (forum) and never talk to them on Skype for real and having 2 CS accounts, that ppl arent agreeing with u? And u have misleading ppl here by putting the Mining Photos. It was u who put those photos here to convince us. Either they are real or not u we dont know

Have you not been following along that I was hacked by someone and they kept changing my passwords. So I had to open new accounts until I figured a way to lock them out of my email/hostgator.

Ryan-Coinpal - was me but is now compromised/password changed and I asked for it to be deleted.

RyanMilligan - was me but I forget to put the password down and it was a random generated one.

The account I am on now is the one I'll stick too. I don't know mate. Thats stressing me out as much as you. I offered him an unreal deal (a month of free marketing and he could have all my shares) so I have no say in the company. I was going to pay marketing from my own pocket and then at the end of the month be reimbursed, but he still wont reply. Not had an email from him all day.

EDIT: I am making Coinpal (Ryan Gay) buy the shares back off me at market rate and then I am having NOTHING to do with Coinpal. He is doing suspicious things, like hiding his name on GoDaddy as soon as we start getting a bit weary.

I was given a number to call his father, badpeanut is going to call first to make sure it is legit before I go spending like $250 on a phone call from the UK. I will do my best to try and get everyone who wants their money back, out. There was never a chris, I spent today analyzing the writing styles. Coinpal had 1 owner/partner - Ryan Tyson Gay.

Thank god I never signed any legal documents. I will hopefully get through to the father on the phone and will tell him simply, you have a huge amount of angry investors who want their money back from your son. I suggest you make him pay  or legal action will be taken or even worse as I'm sure some of you investors are angry and live nearby.

I am not Ryan Gay, I've never met him. It's clear to me he started with good intentions, but he simply couldn't run Coinpal the way it needed to be ran and so went AWOL/Scamming.

Not at all, he works for his father. I have a few state side based attorneys due to large marketing projects. Ryan wont reply to me.

I'll speak to his father like he's a little kid or something if he's going to act like that.

I've had to go through it before for less, and I lost $4000 from $17'000 in fees and such and then a little in conversions. but its better than nothing. So probably $5000 of the 17000 I was owed I lost. Getting $12000 of money your owed is better than losing 17'000? Yes?

Ignore my PM from yesterday, after Ryan seen what I had done, the tactic I was using he went in a hissy fit and made up another ridiculous story and threatened to take my shares off me and leave me with nothing. Looks like he's trying to do that to us all anyway.

Yes, you realise what he did now dont you? Either took the money to buy the gear to make money for himself. Made fake demo showings, made aliases (chris) and then use the mining gear to pay until he milked it and then take off.

As soon as his name was discovered he went to Godaddy and demanded privacy mode on the account.

I'm not suing his father, I'm sure he's an honest man. I couldnt care less. I want to tell him what his sons done and that I'll take legal action if he (Ryan) doesnt pay me back.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:21:24 AM

Who's saying anything about getting lawyers involved? Frank Gay plumbing is a big company down here and I'm sure someone in the media wouldn't mind reporting on this story. I'm also sure that Frank Gay plumbing will not like the bad publicity stemming from the actions of the own son and business director.

If Ryan Gay doesn't want the media to hear about this, then he better deliver or refund everyone's money. Simple as that.

Well, Ive seen a lot of talk about a potential lawsuit in this thread. Which normally I would be all for, but in this case it would be a total waste of time and money. But to address your second comment, I think someone posted a tv commercial ryan gay was in or his family was in on this thread? So it looks like this frank gay plumbing is big and might buy air time on local advertising platforms in Florida? Do you really thing they are going to give a shit about a bunch of computer hacks that may or may not have been scammed by the son of someone who pays a shit ton of money to them for advertising? And what, its a 40K dollar scam at that? I dont think that would make the news bud, and readers wouldnt understand or find it interesting. And when their toilet is clogged, I doubt the customers would give a shit...no pun intended. No, there is really nothing that can be done from what I can tell. Thats pretty much cryptostocks for ya. Thats why I never go into anything big...I trusted Cryptsy as being legit, but other than that its all a big gamble.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:25:18 AM

Thank god I never signed any legal documents. I will hopefully get through to the father on the phone and will tell him simply, you have a huge amount of angry investors who want their money back from your son. I suggest you make him pay  or legal action will be taken or even worse as I'm sure some of you investors are angry and live nearby.

Not at all, he works for his father. I have a few state side based attorneys due to large marketing projects. Ryan wont reply to me.

I'll speak to his father like he's a little kid or something if he's going to act like that.

I've had to go through it before for less, and I lost $4000 from $17'000 in fees and such and then a little in conversions. but its better than nothing. So probably $5000 of the 17000 I was owed I lost. Getting $12000 of money your owed is better than losing 17'000? Yes?

Ignore my PM from yesterday, after Ryan seen what I had done, the tactic I was using he went in a hissy fit and made up another ridiculous story and threatened to take my shares off me and leave me with nothing. Looks like he's trying to do that to us all anyway.

Yes, you realise what he did now dont you? Either took the money to buy the gear to make money for himself. Made fake demo showings, made aliases (chris) and then use the mining gear to pay until he milked it and then take off.

As soon as his name was discovered he went to Godaddy and demanded privacy mode on the account.

I'm not suing his father, I'm sure he's an honest man. I couldnt care less. I want to tell him what his sons done and that I'll take legal action if he (Ryan) doesnt pay me back.

They probably settled with you. If you sue, and the guy fights it, it will cost you a lot more than that. And this isnt copyright BS, this is crypto. There is no case references or prior rulings in this crypto backed stock exchange business. So the lawyer will have to seriously study up to find his approach, and thats on your dime...$250/hr? No bud, this is a whole different game...lawsuit would be a waste of time
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:29:59 AM

If there is an actually an exchange I'll run down the busiest street in scotland naked.

He cant even reply to an email, how does he expect to run a multi-million dollar business that he made out coinpal would be.

He said he got blood clots in his legs from from sitting at his desk working so hard cause he'd fall asleep in his chair and he'd been working so hard for a month.  Huh

Well I've been working off 3-4 hours sleep on average a night for a year and I'm fine. I will screenshot our emails and you can read the stories. It is typical ranting behaviour styled craziness.

@AmericanBit - Do you really think his father will want his sons name to be related to a fairly large scam? Perfect timing with gox too, 'Another evil computer scammer'. I don't want his fathers money, I want my money back off of Ryan.

It's not hard to prove he ran it, registered it and the scammed (although thats speculation until the 18th) and he works for his father doing the business promotion and what not. Who wants to use a company that has known scammers on board, it indirectly effects Franks business and it would be in his best interest to make his son pay back what he stole.

He wouldn't fight it, GoDaddy will give everything up in a second. Then there's the proof. the emails to me. One of my lawyers is for crypto stuff so he is already aware of many of the laws. It's principle, now. One news paper story about the biggest plumbing/renovation owners sons pulling off a 'evil internet money scam' is very bad for your businesses credibility.
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:31:42 AM

Well, Ive seen a lot of talk about a potential lawsuit in this thread. Which normally I would be all for, but in this case it would be a total waste of time and money. But to address your second comment, I think someone posted a tv commercial ryan gay was in or his family was in on this thread? So it looks like this frank gay plumbing is big and might buy air time on local advertising platforms in Florida? Do you really thing they are going to give a shit about a bunch of computer hacks that may or may not have been scammed by the son of someone who pays a shit ton of money to them for advertising? And what, its a 40K dollar scam at that? I dont think that would make the news bud, and readers wouldnt understand or find it interesting. And when their toilet is clogged, I doubt the customers would give a shit...no pun intended. No, there is really nothing that can be done from what I can tell. Thats pretty much cryptostocks for ya. Thats why I never go into anything big...I trusted Cryptsy as being legit, but other than that its all a big gamble.

Perhaps, but I think you're maybe underestimating what passes as news in the local news scene where Frank Gay lives.  And I'd argue no business wants bad publicity, not matter how unrelated it is to their business model. Regardless, it doesn't hurt to try.

But yes, I agree. Cryptostocks is very risky. I didn't invest much in Coinpal as I didn't trust it too much, but others did and it's the principal of the matter. Hopefully it works out for all of us.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:34:20 AM

If there is an actually an exchange I'll run down the busiest street in scotland naked.

He cant even reply to an email, how does he expect to run a multi-million dollar business that he made out coinpal would be.

He said he got blood clots in his legs from from sitting at his desk working so hard cause he'd fall asleep in his chair and he'd been working so hard for a month.  Huh

Well I've been working off 3-4 hours sleep on average a night for a year and I'm fine. I will screenshot our emails and you can read the stories. It is typical ranting behaviour styled craziness.

@AmericanBit - Do you really think his father will want his sons name to be related to a fairly large scam? Perfect timing with gox too, 'Another evil computer scammer'. I don't want his fathers money, I want my money back off of Ryan.

It's not hard to prove he ran it, registered it and the scammed (although thats speculation until the 18th) and he works for his father doing the business promotion and what not. Who wants to use a company that has known scammers on board, it indirectly effects Franks business and it would be in his best interest to make his son pay back what he stole.

He wouldn't fight it, GoDaddy will give everything up in a second. Then there's the proof. the emails to me. One of my lawyers is for crypto stuff so he is already aware of many of the laws. It's principle, now. One news paper story about the biggest plumbing/renovation owners sons pulling off a 'evil internet money scam' is very bad for your businesses credibility.

Yup, I 100% agree. Also, do we know by the IP address if Ryan Gay used the workplace network and computers to enact all of this? If so, I'm sure that would look very bad for his dad.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:40:07 AM

I honestly dont think his family would care...I wouldnt really care if my son ran a bitcoin scam. You just kind of say, "crazy kids" and move on. Plus, its not even a scam yet. It doesnt look good, but ive seen pictures and have received dividends so Im not going to go off the deep end yet.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:43:02 AM

And this isnt a large scam...google bernie madoff. Thats a large scam...40k is nothing in the world of scams...especially from hundreds of people. Plus, half came from you so you say. So its really 20k over hundreds of people...really not that much in the real world, but its not cool i agree
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:34:53 AM

And this isnt a large scam...google bernie madoff. Thats a large scam...40k is nothing in the world of scams...especially from hundreds of people. Plus, half came from you so you say. So its really 20k over hundreds of people...really not that much in the real world, but its not cool i agree
You've seen pictures of mining gear. What about the exchange? Why isnt Ryan in here defending himself now?

Come on, he was trying to pull a runner I reckon, only problem being he had good intentions to begin with so didnt try and be anonymous. Anyway, I don't care if it's real now. I don't trust him, I want my investment back regardless.

Who cares how big it is? He stole 20 thousand dollars off me and I plan on getting it back. It's not going to be difficult. Computer hackers/thieves etc look at the sentences they get. This is a jail-able offence. I don't want him to go to prison, I want my money back, but if I don't get it, he can go rot in prison hopefully and learn to work hard for things and not steal from those who do.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:43:01 AM

Yup, I 100% agree. Also, do we know by the IP address if Ryan Gay used the workplace network and computers to enact all of this? If so, I'm sure that would look very bad for his dad.

Not all of them but sometimes there were connections from a network (always the same one) so most likely while he was at work or whatever, he'd email, post etc.

That could make his father look involved and I'm sure thats the last thing Frank wants for his business.

@AmericanBit - are you telling me if someone phoned you tomorrow and said ' your sons stolen 20 grand off me, I can prove it in a court. He used your network occasionally to do so. This could effect your business, it makes you look involved ' You wouldn't be bothered at all the, no?
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:00:59 AM

Not all of them but sometimes there were connections from a network (always the same one) so most likely while he was at work or whatever, he'd email, post etc.

That could make his father look involved and I'm sure thats the last thing Frank wants for his business.

@AmericanBit - are you telling me if someone phoned you tomorrow and said ' your sons stolen 20 grand off me, I can prove it in a court. He used your network occasionally to do so. This could effect your business, it makes you look involved ' You wouldn't be bothered at all the, no?

Well stealing 20k isnt really what happened here. Like you said, it looks like he tried to do it right, but got in over his head. WHich is possible i guess. So he went into it with the best of intentions from what you have found out. Thats a lot different than just stealing 20k. So if my son stole 20k knowing he was stealing it all along, Id kick his ass. But if he was just trying to be entrepreneurial by raising the money thru crowd funding using these bitscoins I keep reading about and dont really understand. In that case it would be a different scenario and I would probably just say, oh well... There is a disclaimer that warns you your money could be completely lost in the IPO, so i mean its all very grey...

DISCLAIMER

All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: