Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
RyanMilligan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:37:29 PM

This is Ryan Milligan. I had access to the 'Ryan-Coinpal' account and the 'Coinpal' account. Now the passwords have been changed and the hackers got in to an email which contained my hostgator information so managed to change my billing logins and block me out of all my work emails as well so I can't verify anything.

I am no scammer. I will give you my I.P and physical address. Some of you leave me your Facebook/twitter account links and I will add you and give you any info you want. Or PM me them.

I am no thief if thats what some of you are trying to say.

This scam was planned well by whoever was behind it, I am unfortunately being made to look like a fall guy now. However, any personal info you want, just ask and you will receive it. I have no reason to hide my identity. 

I took a loss like many of you here and I want my money back. Lets actually find the real scammer. Ask me what you have to to end your conspiracy theories so we can get back to getting our money back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanMilligan

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:46:38 PM

Another interesting anomaly that I noticed was Ryan-CoinPal's claims to have purchased large numbers of CoinPal shares.

The number he originally claimed was 60,000, then 70,000 shortly afterwards.  However, there are only two large purchases of shares showing on the Crypto-Stocks site; a purchase of 20,000 shares in late March and another purchase of 30,000 shares in early April.  Neither of these add up to even 60,000 shares.

Also, Ryan-CoinPal claims a loss of 70BTC from CoinPal stocks; at the current fixed IPO price of 0.00075 BTC per share, that would equal 93,333 shares, or in other terms, 70,000 shares would equal 52.5 BTC.

While these are just details, it's another inconsistency in Ryan-CoinPal's story to add to the growing pile.

Ryan-CoinPal, come on mate, do the right thing and save yourself a whole bunch of trouble & stress that frankly is not worth the ~100 BTC you are currently thinking about stealing.  We have now seen right through your scam and you're no longer fooling anyone.  Come clean now and repay the money and this might just be dropped, but leave it and now that your personal details are out there I have no problem imagining that, in addition to the police being brought in on this, you'll have a whole bunch of angry vigilantes knocking on every door you ever lived at and demanding their money back.  Your choice buddy.

Edit: Another thing I find odd is the speed with which he declares that it's a scam and demands his money back - I mean 48hrs is a bit of time without contact for sure, but as a business partner he seems to rush to conclusions, the same way as he rushed to invest 45+ BTC in the company come to think of it...

I owned two accounts. One with 68'500 and another with 1500. i invested 52.5BTC + I paid for all the logo and branding work and paid for some marketing. So, in total - I invested more than just my share cost.

I'm no thief, i can't access my cryptostock accounts as they got in to my hostgator by emailing me a malwared link through an item they traced that i had bought on Ebay (I believed it was the tracking link) clicked it, was brought to a timeout page, logged back in and they ovbiously got in to the personal account there and found an email from hostgator with login details.

These guys have tricked you good. I'll give you my public info/facebook/twitter, I didn't scam anyone. I was fucked over by them the most out of everyone and now I'm the fall guy.

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:52:42 PM

I´m not a pc freak, so my question is: is it possible an administrator can confirm this:

"...I had access to the 'Ryan-Coinpal' account and the 'Coinpal' account. Now the passwords have been changed"

That´s my first step trust you.
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:39:14 PM

I´m not a pc freak, so my question is: is it possible an administrator can confirm this:

"...I had access to the 'Ryan-Coinpal' account and the 'Coinpal' account. Now the passwords have been changed"

Could you please clarify the following?
      -   You mentioned that your lawyers have been in touch with Godaddy and you have the id of the domain registrant/CoinPal  Principals. Is the registrant different from the person identified within this forum thread.- (Ryan Tyson Gay)
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:18:40 PM

-   You mentioned that your lawyers have been in touch with Godaddy and you have the id of the domain registrant/CoinPal  Principals. Is the registrant different from the person identified within this forum thread.- (Ryan Tyson Gay)

-   You mentioned that your lawyers have been in touch with Godaddy and you have the id of the domain registrant/CoinPal  Principals. Is the registrant different from the person identified within this forum thread.- (Ryan Tyson Gay)

Okay, he is finally securely out I believe. This is 'RyanMilligan',

I have 2 I.P's he logged in to my personal accounts with:

'near Back Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2'  Closest address avaliable for those I.p's, I'm just about to Google search it. yes that was the registrant as far as I know but it may have been fraudulent and this Mr. Ryan Gay has nothing to do with the scam/project. However, he may just be using a simple traceable proxy to do such work on accessing my emails as it's a UK I.P rather than a U.S for less suspicious activity.

Picture of street that log ins came from:

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=53.481086~-2.234014&lvl=18&sp=Point.sxd4gzgtdfh0_Approximate%2520Location____&sty=x~lat~53.481086~lon~-2.234014~alt~105.278~z~30~h~-2.3~p~0.1~pid~5082&app=5082&FORM=LMLTCC

EDIT: Just received an email from a chris@coinpal.net, saying Ryan (Ryan Gay) never talked to me (Ryan Milligan) as he was sick and in hospital. This may be true. This may be buying time so they don't have to release a demo. I said I want to know where my shares are, what account they were moved too and that if I receive my investment in BTC  back I will then confirm that they did so and are not scammers. Then I will probably re-invest upon full introduction of the whole team along with a FULL demo site for you all.

I know how the hacker locked me out of 'Ryan-Coinpal' but i don't understand how he could have changed the 'Coinpal' account password without having created the account himself. We will see shortly I suppose.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:44:32 PM

Cut the crap man. If u want to proof urself ur legit just come with screenshots u bought shares from cryptostock and that ur shares are moved out aswell

1. I received 2 emails with the ip (business ip)  that located same adress that ryan gay is connect with his linkidin profile. Now u try to defend ryan gay by ur post? And blame new ip from hackers from UK??? Must be joking right.

2. Ryan gay and Chris@coinpal.net is aware of this all but dont come here to defend?

3. U guys are so fucked it doesnt realy matter anymore

EDIT: please readers, do not click on his urls. U never know whats in those urls and u could get hacked aswell
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:20:37 PM

Cut the crap man. If u want to proof urself ur legit just come with screenshots u bought shares from cryptostock and that ur shares are moved out aswell

1. I received 2 emails with the ip (business ip)  that located same adress that ryan gay is connect with his linkidin profile. Now u try to defend ryan gay by ur post? And blame new ip from hackers from UK??? Must be joking right.

2. Ryan gay and Chris@coinpal.net is aware of this all but dont come here to defend?

EDIT: please readers, do not click on his urls. U never know whats in those urls and u could get hacked aswell

+1
turio

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:22:41 PM

lol love how this guy got busted.. keep it up guys!
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:23:16 PM

lol love how this guy got busted.. keep it up guys!

RYAN MILLIGAN
6 BREAC AN ORD
MARYBURGH
DINGWALL
IV7 8DH

wp-onlinemarketing.com is registered to me.

MY ADDRESS ABOVE IF YOU HADN'T GATHERED. MY I.P IS: 86.153.69.143

It comes up as my I.P is in Edinburgh/Glasgow/London (one of the three) but I believe that is because of my macs security/firewalls.

I can screen shot the recent activity from the email account ryanmilligan247@hotmail.co.uk if you want (the one that was hacked that led to my hostgator being hacked) You can see for yourself. The person is using windows and chrome when they log in.

Maybe Ryan is sick and is sick and in hospital. We will know when I find out where my shares are at this moment in time. They can't be cashed, they can only be moved to another cryptostocks account or they can be stored offline with the company. Either way, I still have access to my @coinpal.net email accounts, that's where chris messaged me.

I had someone do textual language analysis briefly on chris and Ryans writing styles (the type done when trying to doxx someone who wants to remain anonymous) and I was told that it was a good chance it was the same person writing the email.

I'm not defending anyone. I am in the middle here. This was either an 'inside job' or it was a personal hack on me (probably due to heart bleed) either way, Chris should be able to confirm where my coins are I believe, if not then he will at least be able to contact cryptostocks and find out. I may actually be able to do that myself from my coin pal email.

I did not say the hackers were from the UK, I said they were running chrome through windows and were using 2 UK I.P's. If you follow the block chain from a wallet they took 5 coins of mine from:

It appears they have actually stolen a huge amount of money. I am excluding nothing until I know where my shares are. If it wasn't an inside job and Ryan is in hospital then Coinpal developers better get their asses in to gear because we launch in a week but something isn't right here.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:26:13 PM

Do we have any proof of the mining hardware or the exchange or the devs (except an animated flash) ?

I don't understand why people send so much money for something that doesn't exist.

None of the CoinPal team know the game Fallout, WTF ?? This game has 17 years and there was 7 games since 1997 (without including addons).

None of them even checked if the main Fallout character/icon has a copyright, WTF ??

In their defense, not everyone plays video games and if they do, maybe not fallout genre games. I love games, but have never played a fallout game nor plan to. I didn't know the main fallout character.

But yes, I agree that we need more information from Coinpal about the hardware they have and and updates concerning the exchange.

Hi,

We are sorry for the absence - Anyway, on this account you will generally be talking to Ryan, I am a new partner/shareholder in Coinpal and I am now in charge of marketing and branding and it will usually be me that you are talking to on this account from now on. I will ensure you are updated frequently and kept in the loop with everything, seeing as at the moment I do own a huge share in the business so I want to see it succeed.

About the logo, that is currently being changed. We are having one made from scratch so that isn't an issue anymore. The developers and other partners are very busy and that's whats causing their absence, however like I said I will be on here almost daily answering questions.

Being that my background is marketing/branding and not development, I may not know all the answers but I will ensure that I get them for you in a timely manner.

Any queries ask in this thread, or you can simply email me at: ryan@coinpal.net

This exchange is no joke, I can guarantee you will all be very happy with what we have to bring. Investing early in the first round of the IPO would be intelligent from my point of view (I am also a trader of alt-coins, although I seen coinpal as a wise investment for my portfolio after speaking to the partners. Enough so I bought 60'000 shares without hesitation.)

The development team are working extremely hard on the exchange at the moment, but I will make sure everyone is kept up to date on anything they want to know.

In case anyone hadn't seen it - we are running a promotion at the moment. Coinpal wants to thanks it's investors current and future with a free piece of mining hardware:

Special Edition - CoinPal Nanofury USB Miner (w/ Bitfury 55nm ASIC Chip) capable of mining Bitcoin or any other SHA256 algorithm crypto-currency @ 2.0 GHs - 2.3 GHs per USB unit.

To be eligible, one must either have purchased 1000 shares, or must purchase 1000 shares. These things sell on Ebay and Amazon for $60 roughly, so it is a great little promo. All information on the promo can be found below:

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1520

Expect to see a new, top range logo for the exchange and our brand in the next few days. As well as answers to your questions if you ask me them.

Have you seen the promo video: coinpal.net

Today is April 1st, we launch April 18th - I hope some of you are ready to operate on a new state of the art exchange.

Like I said, I will be on here almost every day for a good portion of the day so you can count on a more responsive team at Coinpal.

Without some evidence of an exchange and/ or multipool it is hard to trust a nobody. Who are you Ryan? Do you have an online identity?

Only new accounts have been commenting on this thread so they seem like sock puppets trying to create a 'buzz' around this scam.

Right now, you just have a fancy sales pitch and video (although I love the idea behind the exchange).

But please, prove me wrong.

My name is Ryan Milligan and I am an 18 year old partner in this venture, I own roughly 70'000 shares so far, plus whatever profits me and the team decide on when we refile the legal contracts soon. I can prove that if need be. I believe I am the primary shareholder of coinpal.net in fact. PM me if you want to know my location or anything else about me, I will happily share the info with you in private.

I am head of marketing and branding, at 16 I left education and started my own business. I am a copywriter, meaning I write sales pitches. I have the ability to connect with anyone and trigger any emotional response through words *even on a screen*. I have been trading bitcoins for a while, until I got to having about 400, then I stuck 150 in cold storage and sold some, and began investing IN Crypto ventures.

I might have also bought some expensive watches on overstock.com....  Tongue

Anyway, I was having a logo redesigned and then I was going to totally relaunch our pitch on this forum because yes.. The original pitch is shit. I'm a man of honesty, and you laughed at the coinpal team. They were using a registered trademark, that is insane. However, the people behind this as developers/coders are geniuses.

We have BIG things planned to get masses of people trading with us. Not just traders, but I am in the process of having a coinpal knowledge centre created, it will teach people (regular joes) about crypto and guide them through training. Like I said, I was a copywriter (a ghost one mainly) and I was charging $10'000-$30'000 for text based sales scripts. I can convert, I will have landing pages to gather peoples emails, but not normal email marketing. They wont need to put an email in to receive the video course/ebook, they get that for free, then afterwards they are going to want to to have you email them more info.  We are going to teach people crypto isn't just an investment, it's not just used on the dark side of the internet.

One psychological barrier stopping people getting involved is the word COIN, we are brought up with fiat so when we here coin we think of one piece of currency with one value, a HUGE percentage of people don't know that you can buy 0.01btc, 0.25btc, 1.5454btc and so on. I plan on teaching the masses, teaching them that the $ reserve one day could collapse and what are people going to do then all buy gold and silver??

"Let me carry my brick of gold around with me and chip chunks of to pay for that deep dish pepperoni over there." It's ridiculous to think of bullion as a currency, however BTC isn't physical (it can be of course but not generally) a simple scan of a Q Code and thats the payment made for the pizza.

We will be teaching people how to safely store coins offline. One of the most very important things if you are to get involved in trading.

Like I said, we aren't just aiming to be an exchange, we want to help raise alt-coin awareness. Now on my landing page scripts I'll be throwing in quotes from certain people, like one of the developers of the internet who said in '95 everyone said the internet was a piece of shit and would fail - by '96, everyone wanted on it. It was the coolest thing on earth, and look at it today, look at the advances on the planet because of it? Amazing. Not only did he say that, but he said he thinks bit coin will be a bigger technology revolution than the internet and vowed to fund hundreds of millions in projects.

Then I'll bring some fear, the whole russian/china/U.S hostility thing, something bad could happen at any moment and all the smart people will store their money in alt-coins (bitcoin primarily) as it is still something stores and businesses can use to process payments, where as that can't happen as easily with Bullion. Create urgency at this point as well, make them feel its now or never for them and then they will go ahead and become a conversion for myself.

I am in the process of having a decent sized crypto blog publish a week long posts about the exchange (starting launch day, just following day to day progress) also 2 press releases and newsletters/emails going out to 100'000 active alt coin traders.

Now... That's convincing the common man to look in to trading. How do I convince you guys? Well, prizes.

What type of prizes would you like to see?

In launch week, I figured after the first seven days we would reward prizes to the top 3 traders (in terms of profit) and there is several prizes going to be given out to people who help make us more noticeable in the crypto world, maybe you will change your forum signature or you will write blog posts. Any time something like that is done, I want to be notified and then I can choose 3-5 people per month to give prizes too.

Also, does anyone know any good referral/affiliate programs as i wanted to make it avaliable for you all to get others to sign up and at the end of each month the top 5 users who refereed the most people (the person who you referred must make at least 3 trades) will be given prizes. Of course there is an order, with the most referrals getting the best prize as you could have guessed.

If you know any affiliate programs like that let me know, as at the moment developers are too busy to implement it themselves but I want to get it up and running for before the launch.

Let me tell you now, I will be re-launching this thread on Saturday or Sunday with our whole new brand. We still offer the same things + we will be offering the guidance for new traders and we will be raising awareness for alt coins but we have totally changed the brand look. It looks great if I say so.

That's it for now, but watch this space - I think there is 90'000 roughly shares left in the first round of the IPO, 24 hours after I re-pitch everything to you and you see some actual proof (seeing as I am the majority share holder I will demand you be shown now, as that is only fair. If you own shares this is your company as well) we will be selling up the last of the first round of the IPO fast. I am an 18 year old who has made ridiculous profits in all his business ventures, if I didn't truly believe in Coinpal, why would I invest enough to make myself the highest share holder?

Coinpal has what it takes to be the next best thing, and as long as I am part of the team I'll do everything I can to make it work.

All the guys were missing was someone who knows how to market, and now they have me.

I agree with you though, WE need to show the shareholders more proof, and next time I speak to Ryan (yes there is 2 of us - this as in coinpal.net was his idea I believe) which will be tomorrow, I will bring up anything you ask on the thread.

Saturday... I think that's when I will relaunch the IPO asking thread. So, keep your eyes peeled. As well as releasing our brand new brand/image along with a lottle more detail about marketing/advertising I will be using to get not only experienced traders involved but to get in and teach the unexperienced.

My emails are: ryan@coinpal.net
and marketing@coinpal.net

In case anyone wants to ask me anything via email.

Coinpal is no joke anymore. It's time to make a smart investment.

Blah blah blah blah - just show some proof that you guys are legit.  Saying you own 70k shares or 100k shares or a million billion shares doesn't mean anything.

The only emotional response you are triggering from this ramble is sympathy that you wasted a lot of time spewing nonsense.

No one in their right mind would invest in this now (although that doesn't mean much in this world).

Like I state, I am a new partner. I was simply asked to become partner because when I bought shares, I contacted them and basically told them their IPO pitch was shit. They were using a trademarked logo, which is illegal and just plain stupid with all the free stuff out there along with all the great designers who work cheap and efficiently.

I've gotten about 500 logo designs submitted to me to look through, and have chosen a certain branding initiative - and that will be, be a human being. I'm not a robot, say what you will but are you that confident we will fail you will place a bet with me? Crypto of course.

50-100BTC in escrow the day before launch? Put your money where your mouth is, or don't come in to a thread and talk shit about a business I am part of developing and expanding. Are you on? I will create my own personal account on BTCTalk later and we will communicate off that, rather than the CoinPal official one.

I can bet more if you want? But the chances are you wont take the deal.

I will be speaking to Ryan (the brains behind the idea - there is 2 Ryans on the coinpal team) on skype tonight (UK TIME), he is 8 hours behind me I believe so he will probably just be waking up. I am demanding as lead share holder he either shows it himself or gives it to me to show you all. What specifically do you guys want to see?

If no proof is shown, then I will begin to maybe think the same way as you guys, and will demand answers. I've seen evidence that this is actually being developed, but yet to see full evidence which I am demanding I have full access to tonight after our meeting.

I'm not here to scam; cheat; lie or make a mockery of people. Coinpal has the potential in my eyes to be a huge success if done right, thats the thing though - It needs to be done right first time round, or some other guy is going to get it right first time round

Currently, Coinpal need my services as a marketer with their launch coming soon and with their fail of a IPO invitation, I am a partner in running/development as I'll be constantly working on the brand and marketing, and I am a major share holder. The last thing on that list is my biggest interest right now. I invested and own more of the company than anyone else, ultimately I have the final say, and my final say is the same as all of your guys. We want evidence. I personally want every single last detail of the company, financials, where the money is going and for what, so on and so forth.

I will personally be relaunching an official IPO invitation tomorrow on here. With a proper sales pitch and hopefully with the most important thing to you guys, the evidence you lot desire (what do you want evidence of most importantly?) so you can really see the full potential of what Coinpal could do. There is a strong chance by May we shall be able to include the USD$ in the market. I have been told the meeting with FinCen went particularly well.

Whats happened here is a sad case of a business model that is destined for success being sucker punched by failures in other sectors in the business, however like I will prove tomorrow (with the evidence - if I am not provided it myself then I will happily take nothing to do with coin pal and use my skills for the exact opposite of making the succeed)  and like Rocky proves in number 3 after being knocked down by Clubber Lang, you can come back from it and prove you had what it takes all along.

Hopefully I will have the official relaunch invitation to the first round of our IPO up by 3pm UK TIME tomorrow.

I have received hundreds of logo submissions, so I'm picking 3 at random that I personally like and uploading them for all of your opinions; good or bad.

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34310549~a342fb84c24a559869020b0e84372f9f62d3df27-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34312765~62752a5ffe8276d89c4bc2727a8b347dfd01f687-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34315441~1c6a7a8be428c4a92ba1206e9ea3f0cc6347b4ee-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34312645~1c0b256f802414deaf43f237fc49560845ffae86-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34313795~ec05898f16460658c0fafb5898acfd90d16fc4f8-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34313876~9d3cded298630ddf745b69ed7cbe122b81ecc1d7-original/

Just 5 I picked of over 100 that I felt were excellent work. Still accepting designs for 3 hours, so in total we will probably have 1000 designs to choose from. I will cut that down to 30 very quickly though, I know what sort of logo we need and several users are very close to hitting the sweet spot.

I will be speaking to Ryan (the brains behind the idea - there is 2 Ryans on the coinpal team) on skype tonight (UK TIME), he is 8 hours behind me I believe so he will probably just be waking up. I am demanding as lead share holder he either shows it himself or gives it to me to show you all. What specifically do you guys want to see?

So the above means u from UK? pretty coincident or am i stupid? If u actually are 2 persons u are both into this scam and now try to save eachother out. I see ur point now making 2 more accounts here under ryanmilligan and mention hacker ip is from UK.
U think u are smart u can drive somewhere nearby and try get a free wifi spot and make an new account then tell everyone this is the hacker IP?

If u have nothing to lose just post ur skype nick here and from ryan gay and post a screenshot aswell with ur convo with him

EDIT: didt saw ur post early about ur adres

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:32:49 PM

Don't click on the URL's then if you are that paranoid. Just Google the address or the I.P's. Ryan Gay is apparently in hospital.... Chris@coinpal.net hasn't come forward, exactly.. Why?

Why have none of the demos been put online? Why has it taken as long as it has for Chris to email me and why is there no full demo for you all like they promised me they would have for you all by today latest.

If they are legit, then for christ sake I want to pull my investment because in 5/6 days time we are meant to launch and I've seen nothing but a basic demo. I have not been given my marketing budget (30% of I.P.O) to create a hype which should have been started a week ago.

This most work shown to any of you was by me with the logo. So now i'm a huge scammer when what I am trying to do is take a bunch of amateur business men and turn them in to professionals. They are good at what they do from what I have seen, but they are running this business like a 12 year old would.

EDIT: Ryan and me never skyped. He made excuses time after time as to why he couldn't skype with me. I can screen grab our emails (from ryanmilligan247 to contact@coinpal.net)

Has anyone actually received their free Nano miner? I was told 3-5 days. It's been way longer, almost 14.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:47:51 PM

Don't click on the URL's then if you are that paranoid. Just Google the address or the I.P's. Ryan Gay is apparently in hospital.... Chris@coinpal.net hasn't come forward, exactly.. Why?

Why have none of the demos been put online? Why has it taken as long as it has for Chris to email me and why is there no full demo for you all like they promised me they would have for you all by today latest.

If they are legit, then for christ sake I want to pull my investment because in 5/6 days time we are meant to launch and I've seen nothing but a basic demo. I have not been given my marketing budget (30% of I.P.O) to create a hype which should have been started a week ago.

This most work shown to any of you was by me with the logo. So now i'm a huge scammer when what I am trying to do is take a bunch of amateur business men and turn them in to professionals. They are good at what they do from what I have seen, but they are running this business like a 12 year old would.

EDIT: Ryan and me never skyped. He made excuses time after time as to why he couldn't skype with me. I can screen grab our emails (from ryanmilligan247 to contact@coinpal.net)

Has anyone actually received their free Nano miner? I was told 3-5 days. It's been way longer, almost 14.

POST SCREENSHOTS of u having him list on ur skype and his nickname

POST SCREENSHOTS of u having shares at CS and ur shares are transfer out

Btw, why do u need 2 CS account anyway? Did u had planned to dump to another account because 1 acount hold huge amount of shares and the other just 1500? Make no sense
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:56:24 PM

POST SCREENSHOTS of u having him list on ur skype and his nickname

POST SCREENSHOTS of u having shares at CS and ur shares are transfer out

Btw, why do u need 2 CS account anyway? Did u had planned to dump to another account because 1 acount hold huge amount of shares and the other just 1500? Make no sense

I dont have access to the CS account as of right now. He deleted the email when he was in my hostgator control panel. I just re-opened it but I don't know if CS will open a brand new or same account with it. Plus, he could have changed the primary email on the account.

If I can login (will be trying in 10-15 minutes) I will. If not I will have to contact CS support and wait to see what they can tell me.

The other account belonged to a friend, the 1500 shares were given to him as a gift but he told me to just take them back but I never got round to transferring them to my main account.

He never gave me his skype address/nic. Like I said he continually made excuses. I at the time was receiving enough info via email so I didnt mind that he wasnt skyping. However, I can screen grab our email conversations if you wish.

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:04:26 PM

Why are u hesitating to post screenshots of ur email convos? Why keep asking??? If u are innocent then u have to defend urself so post it!
Also check all IP with ur convos and post here. If u dont know how to check ip adres just google it.

Please post screenshot so we dont have to click on it.

[img][/img

EDIT: im off, i expect some divs later Cheesy
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:38:22 PM

Why are u hesitating to post screenshots of ur email convos? Why keep asking??? If u are innocent then u have to defend urself so post it!
Also check all IP with ur convos and post here. If u dont know how to check ip adres just google it.

[img][/img

[img][/img

Will do. Also, read this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566313.0

I am starting to come to the conclusion Mr Gay is a one man team for Coinpal (other than myself) and has created multiple aliases to add credibility to the Coinpal company and everything is behind so he is making excuses. If that's the case, it may be legit but I will be pulling my investment unless I get increased shares in the business, at least 15'000 and my fair amount of the partner profit (there isn't as many partners if my theory is correct so the 30% owned by the partners will be 15% each.)

Screengrabs should be up in about an hour or two.
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:57:01 PM

I was not following this thread for a few days. Does this mean, that our investment on Cryptostocks is lost?
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:46:41 PM

Okay, I'm back in to CS!!

Shares are still there, the hacker must have realised he couldn't transfer anything out and just deleted it and tried to stop me accessing so he could re-use it in the future if he got in my hostgator account which he now can't as that's him fully blocked out of everything he could have access too. Regardless you will see in the other thread the guy was doing this on a mass scale when you follow the block chain. Unbelievable, hopefully it can be solved.

I'll now go back to my stance of saying Coinpal didn't do this. We are legit, only problem is lack of responsiveness. I want proof Mr Ryan Gay was/is in the hospital and I want a skype call and I want the truth or I am pulling my investment. Then I want proof of all other 3 partners, photos, addresses, accounts on here while introducing themselves.

I think Mr Gay is working on this by himself. Well, the actual site development etc. The textual analysis on the partner that emailed me and him are to similar to pass as coincidence. They use the same phrases, calling me a 'wicked smart marketing guru!!'

They also spell 2 words wrong multiple times, not common misspelled words either. For 2 people to do that 8/9 times between 2 emails I looked at is very, very unlikely. So, like I said - from a textual analysis point of view this was written by the same man.

I think he is legit, but in over his head if thats the case. If I dont see the proof I asked Chris for via email when he replies, I will be asking for his full name, address, facebook profile and for him to immediately introduce himself on here or for my investment to be pulled. I'll let them keep all the logos I had registered to me as a gesture and if they give me the funds to do it I'll do the marketing for the launch but more than likely after that I'll be done as I wont do business with someone who does such a thing as to make up fake people to cut my % of profits down and lie to investors for credibility.

If any coinpal partner (if you exist) introduce yourself bow for christ sake, we are meant to launch in 5 days. I have given all my personal info out. Why can't you? You are asking for people to give you their cold hard cash stop worrying about being trolled by people. You want a million dollar business? Act like it. If it's just you on your own Ryan, tell me the truth now and I am fine with it.

Tell me what stage you are actually at, maybe we will have to extend launch date. That's fine, we will compensate investors if so.

Be truthful. Honesty and integrity will get you further than anything else in business. So far, I am the only one actively being the face of Coinpal. Look at the amount of shit I just took for it!? Scammer, hacker, all sorts but I don't give a fuck now. We need to get things straight or I am out. We need to relaunch our I.P.O invite for the last 40'000 shares of round 1 on Wednesday. Have a demo ready by then, or I want my investment back in full. Get me my revenue for pre-launch and during marketing A.S.A.P (30BTC it should be roughly) Wednesday being the latest day or I'm out.

Or, tell me and the rest of the people who have invested in your idea the truth about what stage you are actually at and the truth about Coinpal and everything else as I have seen evidence but at this point that evidence could have easily just been to fool me.

I trusted you with my money, time for it to be given back to me if I (a partner!) am being kept out the loop or lied too. Or for you to show some real integrity and admit you may have been bluffing.

Proof of part of my shares:

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:03:12 PM

I was not following this thread for a few days. Does this mean, that our investment on Cryptostocks is lost?

No sir, they are still fine. It seemed like a bit of a mix up that lead me to believe that Coinpal had done something, when it wasn't actually.

Coinpal are for now, still legit. I'm a no bullshit guy, the minute they think they can scam or I suspect one I will call it even though I'm a partner. I am the only partner to publicly post his identity and address, the rest better get their act together.
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:28:54 PM

I just received my dividend.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:37:48 PM

Okay, I'm back in to CS!!

Shares are still there, the hacker must have realised he couldn't transfer anything out and just deleted it and tried to stop me accessing so he could re-use it in the future if he got in my hostgator account which he now can't as that's him fully blocked out of everything he could have access too. Regardless you will see in the other thread the guy was doing this on a mass scale when you follow the block chain. Unbelievable, hopefully it can be solved.

I'll now go back to my stance of saying Coinpal didn't do this. We are legit, only problem is lack of responsiveness. I want proof Mr Ryan Gay was/is in the hospital and I want a skype call and I want the truth or I am pulling my investment. Then I want proof of all other 3 partners, photos, addresses, accounts on here while introducing themselves.

I think Mr Gay is working on this by himself. Well, the actual site development etc. The textual analysis on the partner that emailed me and him are to similar to pass as coincidence. They use the same phrases, calling me a 'wicked smart marketing guru!!'

They also spell 2 words wrong multiple times, not common misspelled words either. For 2 people to do that 8/9 times between 2 emails I looked at is very, very unlikely. So, like I said - from a textual analysis point of view this was written by the same man.

I think he is legit, but in over his head if thats the case. If I dont see the proof I asked Chris for via email when he replies, I will be asking for his full name, address, facebook profile and for him to immediately introduce himself on here or for my investment to be pulled. I'll let them keep all the logos I had registered to me as a gesture and if they give me the funds to do it I'll do the marketing for the launch but more than likely after that I'll be done as I wont do business with someone who does such a thing as to make up fake people to cut my % of profits down and lie to investors for credibility.

If any coinpal partner (if you exist) introduce yourself bow for christ sake, we are meant to launch in 5 days. I have given all my personal info out. Why can't you? You are asking for people to give you their cold hard cash stop worrying about being trolled by people. You want a million dollar business? Act like it. If it's just you on your own Ryan, tell me the truth now and I am fine with it.

Tell me what stage you are actually at, maybe we will have to extend launch date. That's fine, we will compensate investors if so.

Be truthful. Honesty and integrity will get you further than anything else in business. So far, I am the only one actively being the face of Coinpal. Look at the amount of shit I just took for it!? Scammer, hacker, all sorts but I don't give a fuck now. We need to get things straight or I am out. We need to relaunch our I.P.O invite for the last 40'000 shares of round 1 on Wednesday. Have a demo ready by then, or I want my investment back in full. Get me my revenue for pre-launch and during marketing A.S.A.P (30BTC it should be roughly) Wednesday being the latest day or I'm out.

Or, tell me and the rest of the people who have invested in your idea the truth about what stage you are actually at and the truth about Coinpal and everything else as I have seen evidence but at this point that evidence could have easily just been to fool me.

I trusted you with my money, time for it to be given back to me if I (a partner!) am being kept out the loop or lied too. Or for you to show some real integrity and admit you may have been bluffing.

Proof of part of my shares:

Provide a screenshot of "LEGEND" last 50 transaction from top to down. U can make ur balance black

Its pretty odd CS reply u this fast to get ur account back. Why didnt u get ur account back earlier days ago? Or u didnt email CS?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: