Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:56:39 AM

After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?

Yeah, that is obviously completely made up. There is definitely an exchange being coded, its just delayed like a lot of things in bitcoin. You dont take a chance on security when it comes to bitcoin. He said crytostockcks hasnt answered any of his emails in a few days, and that has become a problem. Dividends will start being issued again very shortly, and he will be making an announcement explaining the delay.

There was never a problem regarding Coinpal, or any intention to scam anyone. He went into this knowing what had to be done, and he is still working very hard on it. Coinpal has a bank account, a very expensive logo, and is a trademarked entity. I dont know how you can be anymore legit than that in bitcoin. Coinbase has the exact same credentials as Coinpal it seems.

Milligan, you have caused a lot of damage with your scam accusations, which have snowballed out of control into a modern day witch hunt. You, Bert, & Ernie have tarnished the once pristine reputation of Coinpal. Once Coinpal launches you could be held accountable for the libelous, defamatory, and  malicious remarks and comments you have made on this thread. So if I were you, Id tread lightly from here on out.

I'm not in danger Milligan, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that's me? NO, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

You are the danger? Did you not just go bankrupt? I have your personal info, address, phone number, everything.

Now, lets put my hundreds of thousands of pounds up against your broke ass and see what happens.

i don't give a fuck about you, you ruined your rep or at least Ryan did for you. If I was you I would be going to his home and personally making him join in on this thread.

Tread lightly? I have emails from Ryan promising payment on certain days, promising this and that. He needs to come clean or he's fucked. Simple as. Tread lightly lol Even If I had to spend 50K to see Ryan get the punishment he deserves for being a liar, I'd be happy. I hope he realises, he is done in Bitcoin? Coinpals not going to happen, lets be serious and no one will take him serious again.

Thats right flannagan, I am the danger. Bankrupt? I could buy every little pimply faced twink on your facebook page with just my KNC refund, and pimp them out on the corner in west hollywood. I dont give a shit about my rep in bitcoin, just a bunch of neckbeards living in their moms basement. Sometimes shit doesnt go exactly as planned in life. Little boys may not understand this, but its the way it is so get used to it. You dont have shit on me little boy, addresses arent public information in california. I am a home owner, I dont live with my mom like you. He said he is trying his best, so what else more do you want?

Bitcoin is deader than dead, and one more negative story out of china will take it back down to $100. Thats why im getting out completely and going back to doing what I do best, which is grow the best marijuana in the world. Get at me dawg

Lol I have a good skin.

Well I took £2000 and launched a business as a 16 year old and turned that in to just short of half a mill in the last two years. Did you do that at this age? Doubtful. I've been asked on board a huge BTC project. It's not dead, far from it. Including my investments and stuff I have going on, I could be one of Britain's youngest millionaires fairly soon.

Believe what you will. Young flannagan what does that mean? I don't mean to be offensive but I was on your facebook and you are a skinny little man. You must like the keyboard warrior status I'll let you have it because you are obviously not the type of person with any money if you feel the need to 'buy every pimple on you young flannagan'  

Nothing on you?

---------------

Ryan made an announcement: https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/2029

I have more respect for him than I do you now. Grow up, sort your angry little temper out. it won't get you anywhere. I know life doesnt go as planned? I've probably been through a lot more than you mate, but I don't bring it up I don't give a shit i'm here for business. Leave your tough guy attitude at the door next time you come in.

That info is like 5 years old...if youre going to send me something youll want my new address. I dont need your respect flannagan. Your existence has no influence on my life. I just think its fun to break your balls.

Yes, ryan made an announcement and he is very positive on the outlook of coinpal. He has a lot of resources, and Im sure he is well paid. So he has been putting a lot of it into getting everything going I would bet since cryptostocks is screwing him. If you traded at MCXnow.com you would be very used to this game. I have been waiting on an update from Realsolid (dev) for 3 months now. He said dogecoin would be added 3 months ago, and in that time my investment has gone from 107 bitcoins down to 43 bitcoins. I should of sold when it was skyhigh after he added Maxcoin, but I decided to wait for doge thinking it would go higher. Does it suck, yes, but its my own fault for trusting a dev with having reliable timeline. Anyways, doge will be at mcxnow.com by sunday and realsolid has given part of the exchange to someone who actually knows how to run a business and will be adding more coins. If you go to mcx, you can see the stock has skyrocketed in anticipation of the doge launch this weekend. I guess there is a nascar race and dogecoin sponsors a car. So there is a freebee and a chance to see a quick return...youre welcome

I'll put money on that and if I win I might just like you a little bit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:15:20 AM

After a little digging from a friend I have enough info to prove their was/is no exchange. The site has had no updates since the day it put the promo vid up.

Are you sure about that Ryan?  It's pretty hard to tell from outside a server what's happening behind the scenes.  Would you mind sharing what you found?

Yeah, that is obviously completely made up. There is definitely an exchange being coded, its just delayed like a lot of things in bitcoin. You dont take a chance on security when it comes to bitcoin. He said crytostockcks hasnt answered any of his emails in a few days, and that has become a problem. Dividends will start being issued again very shortly, and he will be making an announcement explaining the delay.

There was never a problem regarding Coinpal, or any intention to scam anyone. He went into this knowing what had to be done, and he is still working very hard on it. Coinpal has a bank account, a very expensive logo, and is a trademarked entity. I dont know how you can be anymore legit than that in bitcoin. Coinbase has the exact same credentials as Coinpal it seems.

Milligan, you have caused a lot of damage with your scam accusations, which have snowballed out of control into a modern day witch hunt. You, Bert, & Ernie have tarnished the once pristine reputation of Coinpal. Once Coinpal launches you could be held accountable for the libelous, defamatory, and  malicious remarks and comments you have made on this thread. So if I were you, Id tread lightly from here on out.

I'm not in danger Milligan, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that's me? NO, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

You are the danger? Did you not just go bankrupt? I have your personal info, address, phone number, everything.

Now, lets put my hundreds of thousands of pounds up against your broke ass and see what happens.

i don't give a fuck about you, you ruined your rep or at least Ryan did for you. If I was you I would be going to his home and personally making him join in on this thread.

Tread lightly? I have emails from Ryan promising payment on certain days, promising this and that. He needs to come clean or he's fucked. Simple as. Tread lightly lol Even If I had to spend 50K to see Ryan get the punishment he deserves for being a liar, I'd be happy. I hope he realises, he is done in Bitcoin? Coinpals not going to happen, lets be serious and no one will take him serious again.

Thats right flannagan, I am the danger. Bankrupt? I could buy every little pimply faced twink on your facebook page with just my KNC refund, and pimp them out on the corner in west hollywood. I dont give a shit about my rep in bitcoin, just a bunch of neckbeards living in their moms basement. Sometimes shit doesnt go exactly as planned in life. Little boys may not understand this, but its the way it is so get used to it. You dont have shit on me little boy, addresses arent public information in california. I am a home owner, I dont live with my mom like you. He said he is trying his best, so what else more do you want?

Bitcoin is deader than dead, and one more negative story out of china will take it back down to $100. Thats why im getting out completely and going back to doing what I do best, which is grow the best marijuana in the world. Get at me dawg

Lol I have a good skin.

Well I took £2000 and launched a business as a 16 year old and turned that in to just short of half a mill in the last two years. Did you do that at this age? Doubtful. I've been asked on board a huge BTC project. It's not dead, far from it. Including my investments and stuff I have going on, I could be one of Britain's youngest millionaires fairly soon.

Believe what you will. Young flannagan what does that mean? I don't mean to be offensive but I was on your facebook and you are a skinny little man. You must like the keyboard warrior status I'll let you have it because you are obviously not the type of person with any money if you feel the need to 'buy every pimple on you young flannagan'  

Nothing on you?

---------------

I have more respect for him than I do you now. Grow up, sort your angry little temper out. it won't get you anywhere. I know life doesnt go as planned? I've probably been through a lot more than you mate, but I don't bring it up I don't give a shit i'm here for business. Leave your tough guy attitude at the door next time you come in.

That info is like 5 years old...if youre going to send me something youll want my new address. I dont need your respect flannagan. Your existence has no influence on my life. I just think its fun to break your balls.

Yes, ryan made an announcement and he is very positive on the outlook of coinpal. He has a lot of resources, and Im sure he is well paid. So he has been putting a lot of it into getting everything going I would bet since cryptostocks is screwing him. If you traded at MCXnow.com you would be very used to this game. I have been waiting on an update from Realsolid (dev) for 3 months now. He said dogecoin would be added 3 months ago, and in that time my investment has gone from 107 bitcoins down to 43 bitcoins. I should of sold when it was skyhigh after he added Maxcoin, but I decided to wait for doge thinking it would go higher. Does it suck, yes, but its my own fault for trusting a dev with having reliable timeline. Anyways, doge will be at mcxnow.com by sunday and realsolid has given part of the exchange to someone who actually knows how to run a business and will be adding more coins. If you go to mcx, you can see the stock has skyrocketed in anticipation of the doge launch this weekend. I guess there is a nascar race and dogecoin sponsors a car. So there is a freebee and a chance to see a quick return...youre welcome

Its just a tip, in mid February the shares were .36 bitcoins per share and I have roughly 300. The exchange was doing roughly 3000 bitcoins a day and that was all in max. You get dividends in every coin traded, every 6 hours. If I were you, I would just put buy orders in, dont buy from the selll wall yet. Realsolid has been dicking everyone around for a long time now. If you google realsolid or search him on this forum you will see that he has been called a scammer over and over. But he has made a lot of people a lot of money and has the most secure exchange in the business. He just really sucks at running a business. He is just a old time c++ coder who likes to think his shit dont stink. Hes in the trollbox now, you can ask him anything you want, but hes heard it all so most of his sentences usually end with the word "cunt". He says thats how australians talk, but I hate it for business purposes. Some people arent into that kind of language and I get it. But he was just talking about adding a filter system, where "cunt" would automatically replaced with "sir". So I hope he really does that for my sake.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:17:04 PM

Lol I have a good skin.

Nothing on you?

---------------

Its just a tip, in mid February the shares were .36 bitcoins per share and I have roughly 300. The exchange was doing roughly 3000 bitcoins a day and that was all in max. You get dividends in every coin traded, every 6 hours. If I were you, I would just put buy orders in, dont buy from the selll wall yet. Realsolid has been dicking everyone around for a long time now. If you google realsolid or search him on this forum you will see that he has been called a scammer over and over. But he has made a lot of people a lot of money and has the most secure exchange in the business. He just really sucks at running a business. He is just a old time c++ coder who likes to think his shit dont stink. Hes in the trollbox now, you can ask him anything you want, but hes heard it all so most of his sentences usually end with the word "cunt". He says thats how australians talk, but I hate it for business purposes. Some people arent into that kind of language and I get it. But he was just talking about adding a filter system, where "cunt" would automatically replaced with "sir". So I hope he really does that for my sake.

We got off on the wrong foot I think, you seem alright. Its a pity Ryan dragged you in to this.

Researching it now while I wait for the next coinpal update. I dont think Ryans a scammer anymore, he knows he couldn't get away with it anyway but he still needs to figure out what the fuck he's going to do.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:37:49 PM

Ryan if you are really launching this get in touch - I have just had 2 MASSIVE marketing opportunities agree to offers I made before. If you really have an exchange contact me as this is a BIG thing.

I thought they didn't care before but both just replied and due to my charm  Roll Eyes I got them to agree to something.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:04:32 PM

[/quote]

That is hilarious, lets try a demo of this filter:

Your sir are a sir!

Good morning sir!

Thanks sir!

What's today's weather sir?

Sir! Sir! Sir!

Ahahaha, i'm gonna remember this everytime i hear "sir" from now on Cheesy
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:49:37 PM

I have deleted all online photos whats been posted here. Sinds Ryan G. made an announcement earlier and still waiting for the next one i have took the photos off. Either Coinpal is real or a scam we still have to wait for it. But Ryan G dont promise stuff like new update in 2hrs when its over an half day already. Just go honest, no point in lying or false promises

amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:19:19 PM

Do ya'll seriously believe this crap isn't a scam anymore? Seriously, are ya'll that easily swayed?

Fool (Ryan G) can't even give an update 2 hours after he promised one! Waits until the next freaking day promising "more news later." And still no word on the missed dividends.

And now you have AmericanDerp pumping another scam site.

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:05:57 PM

Do ya'll seriously believe this crap isn't a scam anymore? Seriously, are ya'll that easily swayed?

Fool (Ryan G) can't even give an update 2 hours after he promised one! Waits until the next freaking day promising "more news later." And still no word on the missed dividends.

And now you have AmericanDerp pumping another scam site.

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I wasnt fooled, I just wanted Ryan to admit now if it is or isn't as I secured two marketing places at events that would have made coinpal a top 5 alt coin exchange in the space of 4 days had it been real if there is no reply, then we know for sure its fake.

If its fake I can't wait to get my money back, throw 250-300BTC at creating a solid exchange and then taking the place as the guy who offered me it seen this thread and says he will only allow it of he's working with me.

That'll be the biggest fuck you to a scammer in history
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:32:48 PM

i wasnt fooled, I just wanted Ryan to admit now if it is or isn't as I secured two marketing places at events that would have made coinpal a top 5 alt coin exchange in the space of 4 days had it been real if there is no reply, then we know for sure its fake.

If its fake I can't wait to get my money back, throw 250-300BTC at creating a solid exchange and then taking the place as the guy who offered me it seen this thread and says he will only allow it of he's working with me.

Perhaps. I guess we'll see. If anything, you should consider opening your own exchange since you have the marketing skills to and the capital to get it done. If you check out fasbit on crypto stocks, they've found a company that will code the exchange for them. I think we could easily raise the funds with a professional website, forum, and marketing to make it big.

Just a thought.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:03:10 AM

i wasnt fooled, I just wanted Ryan to admit now if it is or isn't as I secured two marketing places at events that would have made coinpal a top 5 alt coin exchange in the space of 4 days had it been real if there is no reply, then we know for sure its fake.

Perhaps. I guess we'll see. If anything, you should consider opening your own exchange since you have the marketing skills to and the capital to get it done. If you check out fasbit on crypto stocks, they've found a company that will code the exchange for them. I think we could easily raise the funds with a professional website, forum, and marketing to make it big.

Just a thought.

PM Me.. I'd like to know a little more about you. If you comfortable revealing your business experience and personal identity, and knowledge of crypto, I wouldn't mind having you on board.
VampiricElder

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:54:33 AM

For anyone who feels stuck with dead coinpal shares you can get rid of them on Cryptostocks Options for a cheap price
marcosinus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:02:37 AM

In the newest update he says:

"Mostly everyone should have received their Nanofury USB miner already but I might have overlooked a couple shipments during the past week with everything going on..."

Is this true? Has actually anybody received the USB miner?
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:23:07 AM

In the newest update he says:

"Mostly everyone should have received their Nanofury USB miner already but I might have overlooked a couple shipments during the past week with everything going on..."

Is this true? Has actually anybody received the USB miner?
Did in fact receive the miner I was promised.  1x nanofury

*few days late but did arrive and works great

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
snoopy_nzl

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:50:25 AM

The update from cryptostocks (in case anyone not seen it) if there was security weakness its better to delay and fix now than bowl on and get hacked..

"STATUS UPDATE
Okay let me start by saying that CoinPal is not a scam or a con.  I know this hasn't gone very smooth so far, but I will do whatever it takes to make this a success. 

Let me introduce myself properly, my name is Ryan Gay and I live in Central Florida near Disney World.   There was another main player in CoinPal which was the former developer, which I hired on to write the code for CoinPal.  About two weeks ago, I had another developer look over the code and test the exchange for flaws, because I was starting to think that I might need a second opinion before taking CoinPal live (which would begin putting users coins at risk) It ends up that my intuition was correct, and the security was not up to par.  Without proper security the exchange would have failed, because that is the most important factor in the success or failure of any exchange.

So, I have been contemplating on what to do and how to proceed because this was definitely not part of the plan and this IPO was planned with a timeline in mind.  I want apologize to each one you investors for not being more communicative.  I was not exactly certain of how I would turn this all around and make it work, but I made a commitment to myself to exhaust every available resource I could in order to make CoinPal a success. 

Look around at all the projects that are either scams or have failed, they seem to be popping up everywhere.  That is not what I intended for CoinPal, so I will commit to you shareholders to do everything in my power to make this a successful venture moving forward.  CoinPal can be something that we can all be proud of, and it is my main goal to turn this into a very high-yielding investment for each one of you.

I know what you are thinking, so what next?  What's the plan?

Stay tuned.  I am about to post another announcement in about two hours with the plan to get CoinPal up and going quickly. 

I wanted to post this announcement first, and I will release a dividend tonight as well.  I will discuss making up for the ones missed in the next post.

Thank you for everyone, and let's make this happen!"
snoopy_nzl

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:19:09 AM

If a person did wish to sell their "coinpal" shares what are the options how would they do this?

thanks
VampiricElder

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:36:42 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 03:48:13 AM by VampiricElder

If a person did wish to sell their "coinpal" shares what are the options how would they do this?

thanks

At the top of the cryptostocks site you will see on the menu bar "Options" click on that and you will see near the bottom of the page the option to sell upto 160 of your coinpal shares by clicking on the cart icon next to the coinpal option
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:24:31 AM

thanks

You realise he just wants cheap shares right?
VampiricElder

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:28:04 AM

thanks

You realise he just wants cheap shares right?

yes, but something is better than nothing, true?
Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:40:33 AM

Cheap share's in an exchange that doesnt exist yet Huh
VampiricElder

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:52:00 AM

its just an opportunity for someone to sell their shares at a cheap rate before they get delisted, so for the seller its a case of something is better than nothing. trading may have stopped but people can still excercise options. i think now is a time of opportunity and everyone should think about exercising the option of buying or selling while they can, coz i dont see anything happening here, yet im taking a small chance in case it does.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: