Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
Ghris

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:26:49 AM

I see the 'Remove IPO' flag vote has passed overwhelmingly in favor of doing so! (123824 for, 28417 against).  It will be interesting to see where the price goes!

To the basement is my guess  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blaster51

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:30:27 AM

I just received my nanofury from Ryan Gay today... (I´m living in Austria)

Will get recive one ^^ already 3 emails from me, but nothing
Maybe i will get a lawyer to handle this
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:49:11 AM

Sorry to say this but didnt u had only 380 shares? Only the ones with 1000+ shares get the miners.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:22:43 PM

Why is this dude always late with everything and come with excuses. Where the hell is Coinpal-Chris lol. Ryan G. cant do this all alone

But seriously,  if he mined an extra day he can cover the lost dividend and say its from his pocket?  Grin

blaster51

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:04:17 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 11:36:15 PM by blaster51

Sorry to say this but didnt u had only 380 shares? Only the ones with 1000+ shares get the miners.

I have 1000 shares...
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:07:17 PM

I haben
I have 1000 shares... How do you know how much i should have

Yeah sorry i dont, i tho u had post somewhere in this thread before. Perhaps im mistaken. Anyway good luck
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:20:31 AM

I might be a lonely poster on this thread but i dont care. I couldnt sold my options.

Cmon Ryan G. Lift the IPO flag and pay the dividend!! What is wrong with you keep delaying stuff, are you out of coins? No buyers with the Round 2 sales to use the coins for divs or did you lost on darkcoin invest?

Im aware Cryptostock was down for a few hours but thats not an excuse because you should pay and lift the IPO flag before it went down long time ago. If you delaying stuff just put in announcement man. If you trying to convince share holders to hold their shares and attract  new buyers you doing it totally WRONG!!

Man up for godsake and think about the people that put coins for your project. Why did you put Coinpal on cryptostock anyways, to annoy and laugh your ass off?

This is my last warning just for the sake of all share holders. If not i will sell my shares for the cheapest price and raise a funds to look into you Audits. I think there are tons of flaws in it. If you busy or sick or whatever just announce it get delayed instead of go silent.

Im not gonna delete this post like last time i post about https://cryptostocks.com/securities/128
to raise a funds. You were very quick after putting an announcement and the dividend after i post it.

Here in Europe its already Friday and in 3 hours your time its also Friday, so i expect an announcement in 3 hrs. If not im sure your not happy someone look in your Audits what you did in the past months with the share holders coins. I dont want to go that way and im sure you dont either. Its your choice
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:41:48 AM

I might be a lonely poster on this thread but i dont care. I couldnt sold my options.

Cmon Ryan G. Lift the IPO flag and pay the dividend!! What is wrong with you keep delaying stuff, are you out of coins? No buyers with the Round 2 sales to use the coins for divs or did you lost on darkcoin invest?

Im aware Cryptostock was down for a few hours but thats not an excuse because you should pay and lift the IPO flag before it went down long time ago. If you delaying stuff just put in announcement man. If you trying to convince share holders to hold their shares and attract  new buyers you doing it totally WRONG!!

Man up for godsake and think about the people that put coins for your project. Why did you put Coinpal on cryptostock anyways, to annoy and laugh your ass off?

This is my last warning just for the sake of all share holders. If not i will sell my shares for the cheapest price and raise a funds to look into you Audits. I think there are tons of flaws in it. If you busy or sick or whatever just announce it get delayed instead of go silent.

Im not gonna delete this post like last time i post about https://cryptostocks.com/securities/128
to raise a funds. You were very quick after putting an announcement and the dividend after i post it.

Here in Europe its already Friday and in 3 hours your time its also Friday, so i expect an announcement in 3 hrs. If not im sure your not happy someone look in your Audits what you did in the past months with the share holders coins. I dont want to go that way and im sure you dont either. Its your choice

Dude, go for it. Ryan G is a deadbeat loser. A liar. A scammer. There is no coinpal and never will be. There's so much bad publicity about coinpal that it will never become a successful exchange even if it had the best programmers in the world.

The longer we allow Ryan G to get away with this scam the more people are going to be scammed.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:17:19 AM

Dude, go for it. Ryan G is a deadbeat loser. A liar. A scammer. There is no coinpal and never will be. There's so much bad publicity about coinpal that it will never become a successful exchange even if it had the best programmers in the world.

The longer we allow Ryan G to get away with this scam the more people are going to be scammed.

I just read from another project on cryptostocks that cryptostock wallet is offline. For now we cant do anything sigh. But he should keep people update whats going on atleast.

Anyway we should raise a funds here to look into Coinpal audits if Ryan G doesnt come here explain everything.
Not sure who is willing to put extra money for this but we can atleast try. If Ryan G doesnt come here in this thread before JUNE 1st. Im willing to transfer my shares to you or someone else who is willing to contact a debt collector. But the IPO flag has to be lifted before to make the shares transfer. Im also sick of this all and you are right. If we keep continue like this more people will be scammed. If we can put all the shares to one person located in USA and transfer the coins for the fees we can give it a try. We give Ryan a deadline till 1st june if not we start emailing the project below if Coinpal is an case or not.

From this project https://cryptostocks.com/securities/128
"Many people do not know how to go about handling collections or do not want to be bothered - so many times they are happy to sell us their debt for a fraction of the debt owed.   For example our starting rate is .15 BTC for a 1 BTC debt - and can be more or less depending on the case.   In addition - in many cases we are able to collect interest on the debt as well"
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:20:19 AM

coinpal.com not working.

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:25:41 AM

coinpal.com not working.

its coinpal.net
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:20:49 PM

I just tried to withdraw funds and got 'wallet is offline' when I have never done changed it to that
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:24:26 PM

I think that if Ryan Gay doesn't reply to me and pay me 10BTC (my pay off dividends, actually should be 18) then karma in the form of harassment/hackers and all sort might just want to fuck with him for the greater good.

All hypothetical  Smiley
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:03:38 AM

I think that if Ryan Gay doesn't reply to me and pay me 10BTC (my pay off dividends, actually should be 18) then karma in the form of harassment/hackers and all sort might just want to fuck with him for the greater good.

All hypothetical  Smiley

I think he trade darkcoins and lost and buying back btc when its rising does also hurt. Now with no buyers for the round 2 shares he is out of coins.

I mean check Cryptostocks in the news sector. Most project updates about the CS wallet offline. And what has Ryan G. announced, none.
The boat is sinking very hard right now.
If he let Coinpal sink more and more then it will be 100% turn into a scam. Means you get your coins back
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:06:03 AM

For the newcomers that dont want to read 35 pages here it goes....

Great idea- Selling shares- Buying minings gear- Try to pay divs and run off- Forgot godaddy on private mode- Failed!- Launch date upcoming- Thinking cant get away- Date of launch stallling- Busted!- 2 weeks go silent- New plan!- Make excuse!- Hire a real developer- Make Coinpal real!- Share holders happy, me happy!- Wow darkcoin!- Invest a bunch- Failed- Buy back btc, to high!- Failed!- Go SILENT!

Amen
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:03:03 AM

Great idea- Selling shares- Buying minings gear- Try to pay divs and run off- Forgot godaddy on private mode- Failed!- Launch date upcoming- Thinking cant get away- Date of launch stallling- Busted!- 2 weeks go silent- New plan!- Make excuse!- Hire a real developer- Make Coinpal real!- Share holders happy, me happy!- Wow darkcoin!- Invest a bunch- Failed- Buy back btc, to high!- Failed!- Go SILENT!

Amen
lmao...quite the summary you got going there!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:09:23 PM

Amen

Thats exactly what I have been saying as well BP. Except me never happy cause he owes me over 15 bitcoin in dividends and lied, cheated and let me look like a scammer.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:33:11 PM

Amen

Thats exactly what I have been saying as well BP. Except me never happy cause he owes me over 15 bitcoin in dividends and lied, cheated and let me look like a scammer.

Its gettin even worse with CS wallet being down. He must be happy about it. We are a bunch of idiots not doing anything about this and hoping he change and stop outrageous lying to us. First vote he just ignored and 2nd vote he never placed, probaly come with another lie today or tomorrow. He was the whole weekend home but didnt even announce a thing, he for sure have no conscience
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:18:01 PM

Sorry i have to post this from wednesday announcement....oh wait it was saturday, he was couple days to late lol.
I think he live somewhere under a rock or confused with the chinese calendar
But anyway i really laughed about his last post ( i really laughed lol) . I think he is just a human troll someway  Grin

So anyway e-mail me with any of your questions, and I appreciate everyone patience and support (Lucky for us it is about to pay off!).   Lastly, please start passing the word @ about CoinPal as well because this time nothing will stop this grand commencement of the CoinPal Launch.  I will have the voting up shortly, and Sunday I will give you the exact concrete date of the grand opening!  
Cheers,
ryan@coinpal.net

cheers mate! lol
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:36:58 PM

Sorry i have to post this from wednesday announcement....oh wait it was saturday, he was couple days to late lol.
I think he live somewhere under a rock or confused with the chinese calendar
But anyway i really laughed about his last post ( i really laughed lol) . I think he is just a human troll someway  Grin

So anyway e-mail me with any of your questions, and I appreciate everyone patience and support (Lucky for us it is about to pay off!).   Lastly, please start passing the word @ about CoinPal as well because this time nothing will stop this grand commencement of the CoinPal Launch.  I will have the voting up shortly, and Sunday I will give you the exact concrete date of the grand opening!  
Cheers,
ryan@coinpal.net

cheers mate! lol

he didn´t say which sunday, lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: