Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:43:33 PM

I was not following this thread for a few days. Does this mean, that our investment on Cryptostocks is lost?

No sir, they are still fine. It seemed like a bit of a mix up that lead me to believe that Coinpal had done something, when it wasn't actually.

Coinpal are for now, still legit. I'm a no bullshit guy, the minute they think they can scam or I suspect one I will call it even though I'm a partner. I am the only partner to publicly post his identity and address, the rest better get their act together.

U are again bullshitting about legit? So did u got ur skype call from Ryan? U got proof they are legit?

U know what i think...all of this is a huge BS with u involved also. Now u guys cant get away with this so u decide to move on

I also received the divs couple minuts ago, lovely, tbh i expected that because u guys have no choice.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:51:03 PM

I just received my dividend.

As did I. Which means a member or partner is online and is yet to chime in or get back to me. Seriously, do they expect this to work with no marketing? I really do need the 30BTC marketing revenue I should have received when I was first asked to market it, probably tomorrow if they want the kind of traffic on launch day they expect. They really don't seem to care... They haven't even got the PSD file of the logo off of me yet.

We do need to be more honest with the investors. I would tell you all.. If I knew.

For the guy wanting the longer list of the legend. Just about to do that.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:02:45 PM

I was not following this thread for a few days. Does this mean, that our investment on Cryptostocks is lost?

No sir, they are still fine. It seemed like a bit of a mix up that lead me to believe that Coinpal had done something, when it wasn't actually.

Coinpal are for now, still legit. I'm a no bullshit guy, the minute they think they can scam or I suspect one I will call it even though I'm a partner. I am the only partner to publicly post his identity and address, the rest better get their act together.

U are again bullshitting about legit? So did u got ur skype call from Ryan? U got proof they are legit?

U know what i think...all of this is a huge BS with u involved also. Now u guys cant get away with this so u decide to move on

I also received the divs couple minuts ago, lovely, tbh i expected that because u guys have no choice.

I said in my opinion. I have mine, you have yours. No, Ryan is apparently in hospital.

You are either a troll or outright enemy. First I'm the hacker, then they are, now us all. God sake make your mind up.

We are legit for now, you just received  a dividend which is all that you are promised as an investor for the time being. Investors take risks, you got what we promised you.  Like I said, I am giving them till Wednesday and if we don't have a demo for you all, proof of all the partners, my marketing budget and a reason why they have been so absent, if none of that is provided I will be pulling my investment out. Which is a very large amount of the whole I.P.O along with them no longer having a marketer who works for free.

Find someone else to annoy, improve your english skills and who knows maybe one day you might actually read and understand what I am posting so I don't need to repeat myself 80 times.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:18:32 PM

Okay, I'm back in to CS!!

Shares are still there, the hacker must have realised he couldn't transfer anything out and just deleted it and tried to stop me accessing so he could re-use it in the future if he got in my hostgator account which he now can't as that's him fully blocked out of everything he could have access too. Regardless you will see in the other thread the guy was doing this on a mass scale when you follow the block chain. Unbelievable, hopefully it can be solved.

I'll now go back to my stance of saying Coinpal didn't do this. We are legit, only problem is lack of responsiveness. I want proof Mr Ryan Gay was/is in the hospital and I want a skype call and I want the truth or I am pulling my investment. Then I want proof of all other 3 partners, photos, addresses, accounts on here while introducing themselves.

I think Mr Gay is working on this by himself. Well, the actual site development etc. The textual analysis on the partner that emailed me and him are to similar to pass as coincidence. They use the same phrases, calling me a 'wicked smart marketing guru!!'

They also spell 2 words wrong multiple times, not common misspelled words either. For 2 people to do that 8/9 times between 2 emails I looked at is very, very unlikely. So, like I said - from a textual analysis point of view this was written by the same man.

I think he is legit, but in over his head if thats the case. If I dont see the proof I asked Chris for via email when he replies, I will be asking for his full name, address, facebook profile and for him to immediately introduce himself on here or for my investment to be pulled. I'll let them keep all the logos I had registered to me as a gesture and if they give me the funds to do it I'll do the marketing for the launch but more than likely after that I'll be done as I wont do business with someone who does such a thing as to make up fake people to cut my % of profits down and lie to investors for credibility.

If any coinpal partner (if you exist) introduce yourself bow for christ sake, we are meant to launch in 5 days. I have given all my personal info out. Why can't you? You are asking for people to give you their cold hard cash stop worrying about being trolled by people. You want a million dollar business? Act like it. If it's just you on your own Ryan, tell me the truth now and I am fine with it.

Tell me what stage you are actually at, maybe we will have to extend launch date. That's fine, we will compensate investors if so.

Be truthful. Honesty and integrity will get you further than anything else in business. So far, I am the only one actively being the face of Coinpal. Look at the amount of shit I just took for it!? Scammer, hacker, all sorts but I don't give a fuck now. We need to get things straight or I am out. We need to relaunch our I.P.O invite for the last 40'000 shares of round 1 on Wednesday. Have a demo ready by then, or I want my investment back in full. Get me my revenue for pre-launch and during marketing A.S.A.P (30BTC it should be roughly) Wednesday being the latest day or I'm out.

Or, tell me and the rest of the people who have invested in your idea the truth about what stage you are actually at and the truth about Coinpal and everything else as I have seen evidence but at this point that evidence could have easily just been to fool me.

I trusted you with my money, time for it to be given back to me if I (a partner!) am being kept out the loop or lied too. Or for you to show some real integrity and admit you may have been bluffing.

Proof of part of my shares:

Provide a screenshot of "LEGEND" last 50 transaction from top to down. U can make ur balance black

Its pretty odd CS reply u this fast to get ur account back. Why didnt u get ur account back earlier days ago? Or u didnt email CS?

I never needed to email. Since I had my hostgator account back I tried re-opening my email account I used for CS (the hacker deleted it to delete trails of evidence) and then I tried logging in to CS. The password was changed so it never worked so I just went to 'forgot password' and they sent an email to the account that the hacker deleted but I opened again and it worked. They let me change the password. I made sure there was no signs of secondary emails and then I used my yubikey on my account so such a thing cant happen again. Now that the hacker cant get in to any of my personal emails, he has no access to my domain related ones either.

Jacques21

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

I like how there are so many Ryan's involved. Seems Legit   Cheesy
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:39:19 PM

I like how there are so many Ryan's involved. Seems Legit   Cheesy

Sarcasm?  Huh

I kept getting passwords changed on my accounts cause the hack, then I forget to write one down and can't remember it. I'll be sticking with this one though.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:47:42 PM

I find it odd that today's dividend didn't include an announcement like every other dividend . . . .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:48:14 PM

I said in my opinion. I have mine, you have yours. No, Ryan is apparently in hospital.

You are either a troll or outright enemy. First I'm the hacker, then they are, now us all. God sake make your mind up.

We are legit for now, you just received  a dividend which is all that you are promised as an investor for the time being. Investors take risks, you got what we promised you.  Like I said, I am giving them till Wednesday and if we don't have a demo for you all, proof of all the partners, my marketing budget and a reason why they have been so absent, if none of that is provided I will be pulling my investment out. Which is a very large amount of the whole I.P.O along with them no longer having a marketer who works for free.

Find someone else to annoy, improve your english skills and who knows maybe one day you might actually read and understand what I am posting so I don't need to repeat myself 80 times.

What do u expect when u started this whole blow up with https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6179642#msg6179642

Why would we trust u when u promote and lied about been in contact with them on skype

This scam was planned well by whoever was behind it, I am unfortunately being made to look like a fall guy now. However, any personal info you want, just ask and you will receive it. I have no reason to hide my identity.  

I took a loss like many of you here and I want my money back. Lets actually find the real scammer. Ask me what you have to to end your conspiracy theories so we can get back to getting our money back

U want to find the real scammer as well thats why we are here right? Its not ur money only involved in this and sinds u promote this coinpal what do u expect we are gonna believe u right away?

About my english i dont care sinds it not my first language. But srsly lol if that is important
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:09:34 PM

Badpeanut, your English is fine. And I agree with you. Even if "this" Ryan is legit, we have to be skeptical considering all the lies that have been told.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:22:27 PM

Badpeanut, your English is fine. And I agree with you. Even if "this" Ryan is legit, we have to be skeptical considering all the lies that have been told.

Yeah, thanks!

We just gonna wait till the 18th Smiley
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:26:12 PM

new term:
after "goxed" , now "do the Ryan"  Roll Eyes

sorry for sarcasm - but this thread is a) too much for me 2) but better than "outer limits"

And after dividends are paid, i ll just wait (and buy popcorn)

Go on Ryan

and you too, Ryan  
babybit

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:37:53 PM

What a car crash of a thread, if I were behind CoinPal I'd want this somewhat aggressive and naive RyanMilligan character as far away from it as possible, keeps referring to himself and CoinPal as "we" yet in the other thread stated he hasn't signed any documentation to be an official partner.

So you're basically a mouthpiece (who flogs recycled marketing advice I notice) who shoots his mouth off at the first sign of trouble -- which incidentally was probably your own fault, with you hinting it was malware to blame -- and you expect to be sent 30 BTC to advertise with just like that? I wouldn't trust you with 0.3 BTC from what I've just read.

Couldn't make it up, nice job.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:14:42 PM

What a car crash of a thread, if I were behind CoinPal I'd want this somewhat aggressive and naive RyanMilligan character as far away from it as possible, keeps referring to himself and CoinPal as "we" yet in the other thread stated he hasn't signed any documentation to be an official partner.

So you're basically a mouthpiece (who flogs recycled marketing advice I notice) who shoots his mouth off at the first sign of trouble -- which incidentally was probably your own fault, with you hinting it was malware to blame -- and you expect to be sent 30 BTC to advertise with just like that? I wouldn't trust you with 0.3 BTC from what I've just read.

My god, I couldnt have said it any better myself...this ryan milligan is a pre pubescent child that shouldnt even be on a computer. Youre embarrassing bro, and if I were coinpal, I would never of had anything to do with you. You may be a marketing kid, but you have no business sense whatsoever. I really just want to punch you in the nose to be honest.

This is fucking bitcoin, it doesnt take 15k to advertise in this space. You hit up all the forums, the reddits, the jerk off news sites, and thats it. If you wasted 30 btc on advertising I would punch you in the balls for being a retard, which is what you have sounded like all thru this thread. God damn, get your shit together. You should be punched in the balls anyway for investing 60 btcs in something you have never even seen. You deserve to lose that money...and lawsuit? Its fuckin cryptostocks dude, its all fucking scams for the most part. Anyone with 1 btc and a heartbeat can list anything. No attorney is going to represent you for a share of the 20K you lost...thats fuckin peanuts bro. My gox is getting sued because people lost hundreds of millions...20K is dick weed money and a cheap lesson for a child like yourself.

Seacrest Out!
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:22:03 PM

He doesn't seem to understand what I am saying... I say one thing, he disagrees. I say another, he finds another disagreement that contradicts his last. it's boring me now.

Badpeanut - how many shares do you own? I'll make you an offer for them if you will stop posting in this thread. I say I think Coinpal are scamming, you call me a hacker. I say they hacked me, now I am a scammer. I say legitimately in my opinion Coinpal are legit, as in your money is not being stolen but I have a theory which the person who started coinpal needs more time - which is fine in my eyes, they should just be honest about it if they do instead of telling me stories which I can clearly find many flaws in strangely enough - you claim we are now a group of scammers.

Nothing will be good enough for you. PM me if you want, we will have a moderator escrow the deal.

Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:24:33 PM

Ryan, can you ask the other Ryan if i can get my coins back from Coinpal-Ryan please?

Thanks Ryan.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:03:33 AM

My god, I couldnt have said it any better myself...this ryan milligan is a pre pubescent child that shouldnt even be on a computer. Youre embarrassing bro, and if I were coinpal, I would never of had anything to do with you. You may be a marketing kid, but you have no business sense whatsoever. I really just want to punch you in the nose to be honest.

This is fucking bitcoin, it doesnt take 15k to advertise in this space. You hit up all the forums, the reddits, the jerk off news sites, and thats it. If you wasted 30 btc on advertising I would punch you in the balls for being a retard, which is what you have sounded like all thru this thread. God damn, get your shit together. You should be punched in the balls anyway for investing 60 btcs in something you have never even seen. You deserve to lose that money...and lawsuit? Its fuckin cryptostocks dude, its all fucking scams for the most part. Anyone with 1 btc and a heartbeat can list anything. No attorney is going to represent you for a share of the 20K you lost...thats fuckin peanuts bro. My gox is getting sued because people lost hundreds of millions...20K is dick weed money and a cheap lesson for a child like yourself.

Seacrest Out!

Okay gentleman, I am a dick I am aware of that. I'm angry that people think I'm a scammer. As for marketing do you have a portfolio that shows you on average get your clients a 214% profit increase in 3 month periods? I do, I'm proud of it.  I'm the majority shareholder, just like any of you invested you want your money protected, yes? Well, I'm doing my fucking best here to keep you all updated with what is happening with your money and i'm being abused for it. If it's a disaster when it launches, fine. I'll just dump all my shares and it'll crash and that'll give you something else to cry about.

If you want a real exchange that is not what you do thats where you attract people just looking to join a twitter group and pump and dump. We want to launch a knowledge centre, along with newbie courses and actually teach people how to trade, how to analyse, have expert traders give out tips. This is what the 30BTC goes to, incentives to get the big players and not the people playing with pennies. Traders are happy where they are now, how do we get them to us? Incentives.

Put offers down that seem endlessly easy for them to produce referrals and the largest profits and then we let the features and the sites development as a whole keep them there trading. You don't hit up all the forums, great place to start and had I been part of the team from the beginning, it wouldn't of went this way, it's down to that stupid logo that's up now. If they hadn't put that up, they wouldn't have fucked everyones trust day one. I can guarantee that.

I know 20k isn't a lot of money. That's why I invested it, because there is a 50/50 chance that it's genuine and if it is then that 20k is pennies to what it can produce. If it's a failure, 20k was worth the risk for me. I'll try get the money back, we know who the owner is, his address is online. It's not particularly difficult to find someone who isn't trying to hide. Like I have said a million times, we will know on Wednesday. If I don't get what I asked for us all i.e team member identification, a working demo and the money so I can start getting the offers out to people to join and win the incentives. If you are a trader with a 500 people following everyday, and you see an offer for 5 BTC for the most referrals and each trader you introduce must trade 0.5btc within the time limit. You are going to pick a coin looking profitable, tell your following about it and tell them a 0.5 minimum, then when you say jump they'll say how high. Easy money. Now we could have 10 big traders doing that easily daily for 2 weeks, now all these people use our bots and enjoy the site. Free upgrades in memberships for those deposited and traded certain amounts. Or who win mini competitions.

That's now a bunch of customers for good.

Newbies, well I don't need to explain that. Courses and walkthroughs. Make them money and they will stay.

Down and out news sites? No thanks. You hit up the big ones, you hit them with things they can't say no too. I already have 3 lined up which will probably get us about 5000 sign ups by day 3, from that an easy 1000 will stick around with a good 300 pumping decent volumes in day in and out. Total cost is 12BTC + I have to do some free marketing for them.

Flogged marketing advice? Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I am a dick, I maybe should be more professional but why? I'm human, I'm a marketer. I'm here to put an idea on the table for you that dont want to say no to and I'm good at it. Thats why you probably deal with people who only answer 'yes, sir' - 'no, sir' who the fuck wants that?  Roll Eyes I want to speak to a real person who isn't worried about what you have to say about THEM because I am not a exchange. I'm here to get you on it and using it.

Say what you want, but it's pure speculation until April 18th. Before that actually. I will know early hours of Thursday morning.

If they don't provide, I'll ask for my money back. If I don't get it, I will tell you all. I am here to make money and raise crypto awareness, not scam anyone. The potential in this is way more than any scam can make. Even if it was a scam and they/he ran with our cash - he'd be an idiot. He's put the idea out their and I'd probably go ahead and pay to have a site developed myself.

Obviously not under the same name, Coinpal was stupid to use from the start. There used to be that paypal to btc site under the .com version. However, the ideas out and if he threw that idea away for a little change then at least I can say the 20k I paid was for the idea, as I have seen enough to know exactly how this works as a whole. If FinCen grant the right for us to trade $, which they may as the meeting went well, then the profits that the scam would have made could be weekly profits easily for us.

If/When I get replies, I will get you updates. I will let you know everything I know as soon as I know.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:05:39 AM

He doesn't seem to understand what I am saying... I say one thing, he disagrees. I say another, he finds another disagreement that contradicts his last. it's boring me now.

Badpeanut - how many shares do you own? I'll make you an offer for them if you will stop posting in this thread. I say I think Coinpal are scamming, you call me a hacker. I say they hacked me, now I am a scammer. I say legitimately in my opinion Coinpal are legit, as in your money is not being stolen but I have a theory which the person who started coinpal needs more time - which is fine in my eyes, they should just be honest about it if they do instead of telling me stories which I can clearly find many flaws in strangely enough - you claim we are now a group of scammers.

Nothing will be good enough for you. PM me if you want, we will have a moderator escrow the deal.

i am nigerian prince, but my family has stolded my inheritance. If you send me 50 bitcoin, i will split my 3,000,000,000 USD (3 billion) inheritance with you. Please send funds immediately so we can both be rich

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:38:14 AM

Ryan, can you ask the other Ryan if i can get my coins back from Coinpal-Ryan please?

Thanks Ryan.

Coinpal Ryan told me to ask Coinpal to have them email ryan@coinpal.net about the ryan over at Ryan09@coinpal.ryan about refunding your ryan coins. I'll let you know in a Ryan  Shocked
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:42:27 AM

Milligan, I know it's hard being in your position, but you have to understand that people are skeptical and frustrated for a reason. If you are legit, than thanks for being in communication. If not, we have the address of the "devs" if we need to take legal action against them. If some posters are being overly harsh (AmericanBit), just don't listen to them, but again, we're just as frustrated as you.

We all either want our money back or an exchange that works. What we do not want is to lose on our investment, in which case we will go after them. So we'll find out on the 18th.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:44:55 AM

Seacrest Out!

Okay gentleman, I am a dick I am aware of that. I'm angry that people think I'm a scammer. As for marketing do you have a portfolio that shows you on average get your clients a 214% profit increase in 3 month periods? I do, I'm proud of it.  I'm the majority shareholder, just like any of you invested you want your money protected, yes? Well, I'm doing my fucking best here to keep you all updated with what is happening with your money and i'm being abused for it. If it's a disaster when it launches, fine. I'll just dump all my shares and it'll crash and that'll give you something else to cry about.

If you want a real exchange that is not what you do thats where you attract people just looking to join a twitter group and pump and dump. We want to launch a knowledge centre, along with newbie courses and actually teach people how to trade, how to analyse, have expert traders give out tips. This is what the 30BTC goes to, incentives to get the big players and not the people playing with pennies. Traders are happy where they are now, how do we get them to us? Incentives.

Put offers down that seem endlessly easy for them to produce referrals and the largest profits and then we let the features and the sites development as a whole keep them there trading. You don't hit up all the forums, great place to start and had I been part of the team from the beginning, it wouldn't of went this way, it's down to that stupid logo that's up now. If they hadn't put that up, they wouldn't have fucked everyones trust day one. I can guarantee that.

I know 20k isn't a lot of money. That's why I invested it, because there is a 50/50 chance that it's genuine and if it is then that 20k is pennies to what it can produce. If it's a failure, 20k was worth the risk for me. I'll try get the money back, we know who the owner is, his address is online. It's not particularly difficult to find someone who isn't trying to hide. Like I have said a million times, we will know on Wednesday. If I don't get what I asked for us all i.e team member identification, a working demo and the money so I can start getting the offers out to people to join and win the incentives. If you are a trader with a 500 people following everyday, and you see an offer for 5 BTC for the most referrals and each trader you introduce must trade 0.5btc within the time limit. You are going to pick a coin looking profitable, tell your following about it and tell them a 0.5 minimum, then when you say jump they'll say how high. Easy money. Now we could have 10 big traders doing that easily daily for 2 weeks, now all these people use our bots and enjoy the site. Free upgrades in memberships for those deposited and traded certain amounts. Or who win mini competitions.

That's now a bunch of customers for good.

Newbies, well I don't need to explain that. Courses and walkthroughs. Make them money and they will stay.

Down and out news sites? No thanks. You hit up the big ones, you hit them with things they can't say no too. I already have 3 lined up which will probably get us about 5000 sign ups by day 3, from that an easy 1000 will stick around with a good 300 pumping decent volumes in day in and out. Total cost is 12BTC + I have to do some free marketing for them.

Flogged marketing advice? Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I am a dick, I maybe should be more professional but why? I'm human, I'm a marketer. I'm here to put an idea on the table for you that dont want to say no to and I'm good at it. Thats why you probably deal with people who only answer 'yes, sir' - 'no, sir' who the fuck wants that?  Roll Eyes I want to speak to a real person who isn't worried about what you have to say about THEM because I am not a exchange. I'm here to get you on it and using it.

Say what you want, but it's pure speculation until April 18th. Before that actually. I will know early hours of Thursday morning.

If they don't provide, I'll ask for my money back. If I don't get it, I will tell you all. I am here to make money and raise crypto awareness, not scam anyone. The potential in this is way more than any scam can make. Even if it was a scam and they/he ran with our cash - he'd be an idiot. He's put the idea out their and I'd probably go ahead and pay to have a site developed myself.

Obviously not under the same name, Coinpal was stupid to use from the start. There used to be that paypal to btc site under the .com version. However, the ideas out and if he threw that idea away for a little change then at least I can say the 20k I paid was for the idea, as I have seen enough to know exactly how this works as a whole. If FinCen grant the right for us to trade $, which they may as the meeting went well, then the profits that the scam would have made could be weekly profits easily for us.

If/When I get replies, I will get you updates. I will let you know everything I know as soon as I know.

First of all, youre a "partner" and your bashing the name of the exchange which is in very poor taste. However it does coincide with your all around demeanor. So I would expect nothing less.  

Secondly, even if this was legit, no one in their right mind would put their name on it now after the damage you have caused to their reputations.

Thirdly, you obviously have no idea what FINCEN is, or you would know you would never be able to exchange $ without millions of dollars and six months- a year of prepping with a team of lawyers. The US jacked 5 million from MT Gox for trying that, and cryptsy has been trying to get their shit together for the past 6 months to avoid future problems.  

Fourthly, you pretty much killed this Coinpal thread with your naivety, the inability to control your emotions, and acting like a child.

Coinpals biggest mistake so far is letting you get a glimpse of their inner workings. I am a investor/shareholder and you are FUCKING damaging my potential returns with your bullshit. Why dont you just shut the fuck up from now on. I think we would all be in a better position when that happens.

I am a dick, I maybe should be more professional but why? I'm human, I'm a marketer.

Because you said youre a fucking partner in this exchange, thats why assclown!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: