Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:24:28 AM

He is from if his name really is Ryan Gay he is from florida, I have a full dox on him and his place of employment.

It is posted here and correct already I checked.

He actually cam back with 23 criminal records hits, my guess is he used all the funds to buy drugs on the DNM's and is a abuser
Ryan Gay
Date of Birth
9/1981
Phone Number
407-644-2589
Additional Phone Numbers
407-740-8685, 407-647-7735
Most Recent Address
909 Greentree Dr, Winter Park, FL 32789-2787
Aliases/Name Variations
Ryan T Gay, Gay Ryan

Since most if it is here already

Case Number ID:X42104
Category:Criminal/traffic
Charges Filed Date:N/A
Offense Date: N/A
Offense Code:893.13(6)(a)
Offense Description:POSS.CONTROL.SUBS/OTHER
Source:fldoc
Case Type:Felony degree:3
Source Name:FL Dept of Corrections
Source State:FL

Case Number ID:48-2007-CF-000942-O001
Offense Code:893.13(7)(A)(9)
Offense Description:OBTAIN/ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN DRUG BY FRAUD
Source:OrangeFL
Case Type:N/A
Source Name:FL Orange Courts

Offense Code:N/A
Source:FL.SupervisedPopulation
Case Type:PROBATION FELONY
Source Name:FL Dept of Corrections - Supervised

Criminal Information
First Name:Ryan
Middle Name: N/A
Last Name:Gay
Birthday:N/A
Sex:M
Case Details
Case Number ID:MM03-009121-XXGAY
Charges Filed Date:10/01/2003
Offense Code:83205 2
Offense Description:ISS/OBT PROP W/CHECK
Source:fl_polk_web
Case Type:MISDEMEANOR
Source Name:FL Polk Circuit and County Court

This is why you should use my IPO vetting services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GT3000

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:16:05 AM

Care to post the screenshot of the dox?
ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:58:28 AM

If coinpal is a scam then why does the owners of cryptonator.com still allow them to sell shares... why not HOLD coinpal's share sales... until they prove they are not a scam...

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:07:28 AM

Impressive, 23 criminal records.

Yeah, I think the money is gone.

ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:45:58 AM

So this Ryan Gay is the scammer... and Ryan Milligan has lost what 50+ btc coins... and people here say he is a scammer... well just found this..

http://99designs.com.au/brand-identity-pack/contests/create-modern-welcoming-attractive-logo-alt-coin-exchange-369174/entries

So I do think Ryan Milligan is not a scammer ...

To you Ryan... Why not just ask the other Ryan for the CoinPal.net domain and all the ownership of the idea.. get him to sign some legal doc.. for the idea and all that and get post here you got all that info... and               then ask here in the forum for some more btc and get the CoinPal.com domain I think you could get it with a good offer look at the site on that domain it is well yer.. nothing..

Then re-open a new ipo and honor all the shares from the people that bought in to the old coinpal ipo... but tell them that it would be 3-6 months before you return anything on their investment...
Then from the new ipo shares sold...

Well hire people that can build the coinpal.com/net exchange.. you would be the CEO...  

Hire people from freelancer.com or elance.com and only pay once work is done... and you could even offer shares to good coders..

Payout the holders of the old ipo that are looking for a fast return...  

Also I would ask ryan gay to give you all his mining gear...other wise take him to the cleaners... or talk to his dad I am sure you would get his mining gear...

then use the mining gear to give small returns back to current ipo holders...

With everything in this crypto space still so new. there is room for a new exchange but it needs good coders and marketers... and investors.. and above all everyone needs to be honest..

anyway... I feel for you losing 25k plus and then get called being a scammer in a public forum... I did some research on you and I know your not..

Well just my 2 bit... (Sats)

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:54:27 AM

I honestly might be interested in the domain name.

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:05:02 PM

So this Ryan Gay is the scammer... and Ryan Milligan has lost what 50+ btc coins... and people here say he is a scammer... well just found this..

http://99designs.com.au/brand-identity-pack/contests/create-modern-welcoming-attractive-logo-alt-coin-exchange-369174/entries

So I do think Ryan Milligan is not a scammer ...

To you Ryan... Why not just ask the other Ryan for the CoinPal.net domain and all the ownership of the idea.. get him to sign some legal doc.. for the idea and all that and get post here you got all that info... and               then ask here in the forum for some more btc and get the CoinPal.com domain I think you could get it with a good offer look at the site on that domain it is well yer.. nothing..

Then re-open a new ipo and honor all the shares from the people that bought in to the old coinpal ipo... but tell them that it would be 3-6 months before you return anything on their investment...
Then from the new ipo shares sold...

Well hire people that can build the coinpal.com/net exchange.. you would be the CEO...  

Hire people from freelancer.com or elance.com and only pay once work is done... and you could even offer shares to good coders..

Payout the holders of the old ipo that are looking for a fast return...  

Also I would ask ryan gay to give you all his mining gear...other wise take him to the cleaners... or talk to his dad I am sure you would get his mining gear...

then use the mining gear to give small returns back to current ipo holders...

With everything in this crypto space still so new. there is room for a new exchange but it needs good coders and marketers... and investors.. and above all everyone needs to be honest..

anyway... I feel for you losing 25k plus and then get called being a scammer in a public forum... I did some research on you and I know your not..

Well just my 2 bit... (Sats)

Ryan M had been interested in investing in my own company (came to me), however never contacted me over a two week period, after being given several times to call or the opportunity to meet in person. Can't blame him I guess as he was fucked with this.

However, I want to make a proposition to the shareholders here. What we are doing is similar to that of CoinPal, although more profitable, less shitty and I have no criminal convictions. (Feel free to look up William Dunne, UK).

If as a collective of CoinPal investors you can raise the funds I require I will give you all half rates on shares, so instead of 0.008 I would give you shares at 0.004btc we need between £7,000 and £17,500. (The extra 10,500 is not required but would allow us to do some extra things for the exchange, to name a few it would get us the required initial balance for a euro account with 0 SEPA fees, allow us to hire a professional PR firm and launch a pool simultaneously).

Not normally into hijacking threads for self promotion, however as the origin of this thread is a scam I shall make an exception.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:24:29 PM

I would be interested in taking over coinpal, it would fit right into the project me and a couple of other guys are working on.
Brief:

We are working on a way to buy bitcoins at a Walmart, I have talked to the people at walmart and they have shown interest in the idea. But we would need a exchange to go along with the purchasing method to 1. Increase revenue channels 2. have a place to claim the bought coins.
more info
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644389.msg7197368#msg7197368

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:26:56 PM

I would be interested in taking over coinpal, it would fit right into the project me and a couple of other guys are working on.
Brief:

We are working on a way to buy bitcoins at a Walmart, I have talked to the people at walmart and they have shown interest in the idea. But we would need a exchange to go along with the purchasing method to 1. Increase revenue channels 2. have a place to claim the bought coins.
more info
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644389.msg7197368#msg7197368
I would gladly collaborate with you on that, for the place to claim coins part.

tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:36:01 PM

Before this forum is turned to a marketing post for other alt-exchanges, i think we should salvage CoinPal for the sake of current investors .

The current CoinPal situation really looks very bad. We may now have a dopehead with a rap-sheet Involving controlled substance trafficking ,trying to run a crypto-exchange. Wonder if he could ever get a money transmitter license with this rap sheet.

I think the situation calls for a staged response as follows;

1.   RyanG has never responded directly on this forum. It appears that apart from the initial IPO announcement (1st post) on this forum, he has not visibly appeared, although he could have been silently lurking. He may not have even been the first poster as he had other helpers initially like chris@coinpal.net alias  Americanbit and RyanM, who later declared his independence and that he himself was  defrauded. This means that all communication to RyanG need to be addressed to the official email on CS, contact@coinpal.net .

2.   I believe shareholders should email him to let him know that there are serious allegations of fraud  and criminal records being made on the forum,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.new;topicseen#new

that he needs to address, coupled with his inability to keep to his deadline and timetable. As of his last post, the exchange should have launched , IPO flag should have been removed and more divs should have been paid. All email should give him till Friday 13th June to respond and take positive action.
The two steps above, is to eliminate any excuse about not being aware of whats going on, or the argument of him just having poor communication skills.
After the dealine, the following steps will now be taken;

3.   A list of contacts for  all newspapares, magazine, radio and tv stations  in the Orlando Florida. Orange county should be compiled. They can be posted on the forum

4.   After the deadline, all the media houses should be hit with a summary and detail of the transaction with a PDF of the forum content as well as all CoinPal  announcements  on Cryptostocks. That should make for good investigative content for the local reporters to rummage through.
The next step is to try and use State and Federal resources to deal with RyanG, after some media buzz, that may have alerted the state and federal officials. We need to be sure that RyanG is not responding or has disappeared before taking these steps, if not the whole thing looks like a bunch of impatient investors.

5.   Any resident of Florida State should file a complaint with the State Securities/Financial Services Board  alleging fraud and theft.

http://www.flofr.com/staticpages/fileacomplaint.htm

6.   Residents from other US states should file a complaint with the Securities and Exchange Commission at ;

http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

The SEC has taken previous actions against PONZI schemes involving bitcoins

7.   All international investors, outside the USA, should just file a complaint at the nearest local Interpol  office , for fraud and theft against RyanG , giving his full detail.

With these state resources  at work against RyanG, if he leaves the US, Interpol will harass him, and hopefully  State and Federal resources will harass him at home.  If he can remain sober, he will realize that the $80K he is not worth the hassle.

The actions need to be staged as I expect somewhere in between , RyanG will fall in line to avoid a personal and family catastrophe and possible jail term.

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:43:59 PM

Great post tricomp

Its time to take action
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:44:12 PM

Before this forum is turned to a marketing post for other alt-exchanges, i think we should salvage CoinPal for the sake of current investors .

The current CoinPal situation really looks very bad. We may now have a dopehead with a rap-sheet Involving controlled substance trafficking ,trying to run a crypto-exchange. Wonder if he could ever get a money transmitter license with this rap sheet.

1.   RyanG has never responded directly on this forum. It appears that apart from the initial IPO announcement (1st post) on this forum, he has not visibly appeared, although he could have been silently lurking. He may not have even been the first poster as he had other helpers initially like chris@coinpal.net alias  Americanbit and RyanM, who later declared his independence and that he himself was  defrauded. This means that all communication to RyanG need to be addressed to the official email on CS, contact@coinpal.net .

2.   I believe shareholders should email him to let him know that there are serious allegations of fraud  and criminal records being made on the forum,

that he needs to address, coupled with his inability to keep to his deadline and timetable. As of his last post, the exchange should have launched , IPO flag should have been removed and more divs should have been paid. All email should give him till Friday 13th June to respond and take positive action.
The two steps above, is to eliminate any excuse about not being aware of whats going on, or the argument of him just having poor communication skills.

3.   A list of contacts for  all newspapares, magazine, radio and tv stations  in the Orlando Florida. Orange county should be compiled. They can be posted on the forum

4.   After the deadline, all the media houses should be hit with a summary and detail of the transaction with a PDF of the forum content as well as all CoinPal  announcements  on Cryptostocks. That should make for good investigative content for the local reporters to rummage through.
The next step is to try and use State and Federal resources to deal with RyanG, after some media buzz, that may have alerted the state and federal officials. We need to be sure that RyanG is not responding or has disappeared before taking these steps, if not the whole thing looks like a bunch of impatient investors.

5.   Any resident of Florida State should file a complaint with the State Securities/Financial Services Board  alleging fraud and theft.

6.   Residents from other US states should file a complaint with the Securities and Exchange Commission at ;

7.   All international investors, outside the USA, should just file a complaint at the nearest local Interpol  office , for fraud and theft against RyanG , giving his full detail.

With these state resources  at work against RyanG, if he leaves the US, Interpol will harass him, and hopefully  State and Federal resources will harass him at home.  If he can remain sober, he will realize that the $80K he is not worth the hassle.

The actions need to be staged as I expect somewhere in between , RyanG will fall in line to avoid a personal and family catastrophe and possible jail term.

While for the most part I agree with you but one thing states that none of this shit will work.... history of bitcoin
1. Investors feel its not worth the time or money to pursue the person
2. The SEC has no power to press charges on people, this means no jail time.
3. Their are laws in my state not sure about FL, but you can be sued for damages for any negative ramification coming from that news paper ad ex. not being able to get employment, harrasment ect.
4. The chance that the local Law enforcement is going to pick this up to prosecute him is very very little.

If anyone is interested in going after this guy I can help, he will not go to jail but you have a chance of getting funds back.
Edit: about 4000 coins were raised through IPO?

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:02:01 PM

200.000 shares @ 0.00075 = 150 btc

plus 1k shares @ 0.001 now with round 2 IPO
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:23:37 PM

1.   RyanG has never responded directly on this forum. It appears that apart from the initial IPO announcement (1st post) on this forum, he has not visibly appeared, although he could have been silently lurking. He may not have even been the first poster as he had other helpers initially like chris@coinpal.net alias  Americanbit and RyanM, who later declared his independence and that he himself was  defrauded. This means that all communication to RyanG need to be addressed to the official email on CS, contact@coinpal.net .

2.   I believe shareholders should email him to let him know that there are serious allegations of fraud  and criminal records being made on the forum,

3.   A list of contacts for  all newspapares, magazine, radio and tv stations  in the Orlando Florida. Orange county should be compiled. They can be posted on the forum

4.   After the deadline, all the media houses should be hit with a summary and detail of the transaction with a PDF of the forum content as well as all CoinPal  announcements  on Cryptostocks. That should make for good investigative content for the local reporters to rummage through.

5.   Any resident of Florida State should file a complaint with the State Securities/Financial Services Board  alleging fraud and theft.

7.   All international investors, outside the USA, should just file a complaint at the nearest local Interpol  office , for fraud and theft against RyanG , giving his full detail.

With these state resources  at work against RyanG, if he leaves the US, Interpol will harass him, and hopefully  State and Federal resources will harass him at home.  If he can remain sober, he will realize that the $80K he is not worth the hassle.

While for the most part I agree with you but one thing states that none of this shit will work.... history of bitcoin
1. Investors feel its not worth the time or money to pursue the person
2. The SEC has no power to press charges on people, this means no jail time.
3. Their are laws in my state not sure about FL, but you can be sued for damages for any negative ramification coming from that news paper ad ex. not being able to get employment, harrasment ect.
4. The chance that the local Law enforcement is going to pick this up to prosecute him is very very little.

If anyone is interested in going after this guy I can help, he will not go to jail but you have a chance of getting funds back.
Edit: about 4000 coins were raised through IPO?

Fell free to make your offer to assist to retrieve funds .

However, my comment  to yours are;

1. " Investors not ready to pursue" - Yes most people wont want to engage a lawyer because of a few coins invested. But filling a complaint online does not require the same effort. Its the cumulative online complaints that will get the attention for state resources to be used to investigate.

2. "The SEC has no power to press charges on people, this means no jail time"
       SEC has indeed prosecuted shady bitcoin investment . See below;

http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583#.U5hzlnY6Ejo

3,"you can be sued for damages for any negative ramification coming from that news paper ad ex."-
      No one is publishing anything in the paper, one is merely showing sources of public info to
       media houses, who may choose to investigate and publish after due diligence and possibly interviewing the principals involved.

4. "The chance that the local Law enforcement is going to pick this up to prosecute him is very very little"
       - Local law enforcement will respond to several complaints about the same issue. Single baseless complaints, may be not.

The objective  is not to prematurely start activating these options as it will appear to be actions of over anxious investors. Its possible that RyanG is stressed out and overwhelmed and is actually working hard to rectify the situation. The options that i have suggested is the last line to be drawn after ascertaining that RyanG has disappeared or is no longer performing after a well expressed deadline.  

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:40:46 PM

I offer you all the exact same offer as everyone else, 15% of recovered assests + expenses incurred. For this one I will not require a retainer fee as I know exactly where he lives, works, and have a way to leverage him to give up the assets if he does not comply with a nice request I will turn some legal screws I know will work on him.

P.S. They are not prosecuting Pirate40 SEC brings a civil suit
http://www.sec.gov/about/offices/oia/oia_enforce/overviewenfor.pdf

"Criminal enforcement of the federal securities laws is done through the U.S.
Department of Justice and the individual U.S. Attorney's offices throughout the country.
The Division provides assistance to United States Attorneys throughout the country by,
among other things, providing access to Commission investigative files and assigning
Commission staff to assist those offices as Special Assistant U.S. Attorneys. A defendant
in a criminal securities fraud prosecution may be subject to both criminal fines and
prison. A criminal prosecution does not preclude the Commission from taking civil
action for the same conduct, and similarly, Commission action does not generally
preclude a subsequent criminal prosecution"

FBI old Bernie Madoff down they tend to do these types of prosecution, they have show little to no interest in pirate40 yet.

RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:55:52 PM

I offer you all the exact same offer as everyone else, 15% of recovered assests + expenses incurred. For this one I will not require a retainer fee as I know exactly where he lives, works, and have a way to leverage him to give up the assets if he does not comply with a nice request I will turn some legal screws I know will work on him.

P.S. They are not prosecuting Pirate40 SEC brings a civil suit
http://www.sec.gov/about/offices/oia/oia_enforce/overviewenfor.pdf

"Criminal enforcement of the federal securities laws is done through the U.S.
Department of Justice and the individual U.S. Attorney's offices throughout the country.
The Division provides assistance to United States Attorneys throughout the country by,
among other things, providing access to Commission investigative files and assigning
Commission staff to assist those offices as Special Assistant U.S. Attorneys. A defendant
in a criminal securities fraud prosecution may be subject to both criminal fines and
prison. A criminal prosecution does not preclude the Commission from taking civil
action for the same conduct, and similarly, Commission action does not generally
preclude a subsequent criminal prosecution"

FBI old Bernie Madoff down they tend to do these types of prosecution, they have show little to no interest in pirate40 yet.

Brilliant piece of advice by you. I had previously done so, but it seemed to be ignored but get 50+ investors hassling them and they'll do something about it.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:44:16 PM

I contacted him under the email bitcurity@gmail.com,

I am responsible for recovering assets on behalf of a group of investors. We are concerned their interest are not being met.
I am contacting you to let you know we are in the process of recovering these assets, we would like for you to turn over all servers, login information and left over funds.
Please note that I have your full background and information, we are willing to pursue any legal recourse needed in order to recover these assets including but not limited to, law suit, criminal complaints and liens. We are know of your criminal background
Case Number ID:48-2007-CF-000942-O001
Offense Code:893.13(7)(A)(9)
Offense Description:OBTAIN/ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN DRUG BY FRAUD
Source:OrangeFL
Case Type:N/A
Source Name:FL Orange Courts

We understand that florida has a three strikes law and would like to do every thing in our power to not have you sent back to prison, but if you force our hand on this charges will be pressed as well as a law suit. We will make sure it makes front page news and that you are linked to your fathers business as a internet fraudster that ran the internet dept of his firm.

So in closing I am hoping you will make contact, and come to some kind of terms with us before we are forced to file criminal and civil cases against you.
Thank  you very much
                                Find me on bitcoin talk forums as RiverboatBTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg7242027#msg7242027

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 09:31:22 PM

Requested a Halt trade on the security.

We are writing you in regards to the coin pal security, I have been contacted by a group of investors to find and secure the assets associated with this security. We are asking you to suspend trading of this security until you hear from the owner of the security. We are also asking you the amount of Bitcoin held in the security's account.

If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to ask,
Thanks
         RiverboatBTC

GT3000

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:27:54 PM

Please post the screenshot of his dox.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:31:39 PM

Why do you want a screenshot of it if I may ask?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: