Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:09:34 AM

sitting on 1,000 useless shares here   Angry

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:50:36 AM

something must be done, he cant get away with this. how about we all pitch in and hire debt collectors on him?

My attorney is going to go the dirty way about it and attack the fathers business. He used the network there to do coinpal work sometimes.

His fathers business is quite large, has local T.V ads etc.. It would be terrible for his business to get labelled with the likes of the same sort of stunts that his son is trying to pull. Anyway, he has 24 hours from now (10am UK time) to get my dividends to me + partial payment of my investment (at least 10-15BTC upfront) and discussion of a repayment plan. Or he better have a working exchange + my dividends to me.

I want the I.P.O lifted so we can sell our shares.

If you are reading this Ryan, stop dogging your own grave and give me and the rest of the share holders our investments back + dividends from the mining gear you probably used our money for or else your life is going to be one big mess.

Have fun finding a job after this if you make me file the law suit, who hires a thief? As you will also be charged by the court, my solicitor confirmed that. I showed him all the evidence of you being the owner/creator and our emails along with all the info the guys in the thread found out about you and his words were basically 'if the boy doesn't do as you ask, he's fucked'.

I'm 18 years old, you think I've worked my ass off so you can steal about $25K off me? No. So instead of being a thieving piece of dirt do some actual work.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:05:32 AM

He's even deleted his linkedin account... YOU CANT RUN RYAN WE HAVE YOUR FATHER CONTACT DETAILS.

Like I said, you are fuuuuuuuucked.

EDIT: I found the linked in actually: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=60803182&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=xA1a&locale=en_US&srchid=3368718691398416839957&srchindex=1&srchtotal=41&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A3368718691398416839957%2CVSRPtargetId%3A60803182%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

Just search 'Ryan Gay' he's pouting in his picture has glasses and a just bieber haircut
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:12:13 AM

its still there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6189487#msg6189487
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:26:45 AM

something must be done, he cant get away with this. how about we all pitch in and hire debt collectors on him?

My attorney is going to go the dirty way about it and attack the fathers business. He used the network there to do coinpal work sometimes.

His fathers business is quite large, has local T.V ads etc.. It would be terrible for his business to get labelled with the likes of the same sort of stunts that his son is trying to pull. Anyway, he has 24 hours from now (10am UK time) to get my dividends to me + partial payment of my investment (at least 10-15BTC upfront) and discussion of a repayment plan. Or he better have a working exchange + my dividends to me.

If you are reading this Ryan, stop dogging your own grave and give me and the rest of the share holders our investments back + dividends from the mining gear you probably used our money for or else your life is going to be one big mess.

Have fun finding a job after this if you make me file the law suit, who hires a thief? As you will also be charged by the court, my solicitor confirmed that. I showed him all the evidence of you being the owner/creator and our emails along with all the info the guys in the thread found out about you and his words were basically 'if the boy doesn't do as you ask, he's fucked'.

I'm 18 years old, you think I've worked my ass off so you can steal about $25K off me? No. So instead of being a thieving piece of dirt do some actual work.

He promised that it will be ready tomorrow (26th) so please give us a break and stop whining like an 8 year old girl.  Angry

Launch Date & This Weekend's Dividend
Hello all Shareholders,

Due to some current issues we had with graphic/web design elements of our exchange & mining pool we have to push back our launch date to April 26th.  I know you guys are anxious to get trading, and to begin collecting transaction fees although we have a couple issues to work on in the meantime.  We have been working night and day in order to get CoinPal ready in time. So we do want to show you the fruits of our labor, however at the same time we want to have the CoinPal crypto-currency exchange & mining pool be awe inspiring when people log on for the 1st time.  Instead of just another exchange that popped up today. CoinPal's exchange and mining pool functionality has proved to work impeccably well, however it's our site design that needs the improvement.  We will soon release our new logo so you see what you think for yourselves. 

The good news is that we received 5 Gridseed Blade Scrypt Miners this morning and they are being setup as I am writing to you.  These will join our other Mining Pool test miners and will greatly add to your dividends starting on Sunday 4/20/2014.

Gridseed Blade =    ~ 5.5 Mh x 5 (units) =  27.5 Mh

Thank you for your patience everyone!

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:03:41 AM

He promised that it will be ready tomorrow (26th) so please give us a break and stop whining like an 8 year old girl.  Angry

Launch Date & This Weekend's Dividend
Hello all Shareholders,

Due to some current issues we had with graphic/web design elements of our exchange & mining pool we have to push back our launch date to April 26th.  I know you guys are anxious to get trading, and to begin collecting transaction fees although we have a couple issues to work on in the meantime.  We have been working night and day in order to get CoinPal ready in time. So we do want to show you the fruits of our labor, however at the same time we want to have the CoinPal crypto-currency exchange & mining pool be awe inspiring when people log on for the 1st time.  Instead of just another exchange that popped up today. CoinPal's exchange and mining pool functionality has proved to work impeccably well, however it's our site design that needs the improvement.  We will soon release our new logo so you see what you think for yourselves. 

The good news is that we received 5 Gridseed Blade Scrypt Miners this morning and they are being setup as I am writing to you.  These will join our other Mining Pool test miners and will greatly add to your dividends starting on Sunday 4/20/2014.

Gridseed Blade =    ~ 5.5 Mh x 5 (units) =  27.5 Mh

Thank you for your patience everyone!

Where are our dividends then?Huh??

He's promised lots of things.
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:16:00 AM

Well, hopefully we're so close upon official launch that this weeks payouts belong to "at that time we will vote on how these funds will be used moving forward"

A mining dividend paid each Sunday and Wednesday until official CoinPal launch, at that time we will vote on how these funds will be used moving forward.

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:41:11 AM

Well, hopefully we're so close upon official launch that this weeks payouts belong to "at that time we will vote on how these funds will be used moving forward"

A mining dividend paid each Sunday and Wednesday until official CoinPal launch, at that time we will vote on how these funds will be used moving forward.

Sneaky sneaky, dont pay out the big dividend, keep it for the business. Shareholders will be delighted.

Today is Friday, what time do you launch?
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:02:14 PM

Guess we will find out something today one way or another :/

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:44:20 PM

Heey,

Registered to tell you guys; my nanofury miner has been received! I'm still not totally sure what's going on with coinpal, but I think it's a good sign that this promise has been kept.

Photo for proof;

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:03:17 PM

Heey,

Registered to tell you guys; my nanofury miner has been received! I'm still not totally sure what's going on with coinpal, but I think it's a good sign that this promise has been kept.

Photo for proof;

So two peoplw have received. There must be at least 50-100 eligible investors.

EDIT: Coming from a newly opened account, just like the other one. He told me he sent me 5 a month ago via fedex and it would take 3-5 days....

However, the handwriting is a good touch. Can be compared to Ryan Gays if need be if he wrote it himself. Further proof that it was him behind it all.
Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:10:59 PM

EDIT: Coming from a newly opened account, just like the other one. He told me he sent me 5 a month ago via fedex and it would take 3-5 days....

However, the handwriting is a good touch. Can be compared to Ryan Gays if need be if he wrote it himself. Further proof that it was him behind it all.

Yea I think maybe 50 eligible investors. In ideal situation there would be max. 169, but lots of people have either a couple thousand or less than a thousand. Which was the amount to be eligible.
You yourself have 70k of the shares or something? That takes off 69 of the ideal situation.

What i forgot to mention, I blocked out most of the from/to data, but there is actually an address from where this is sent. Its from florida. If this all goes to shit I'll make sure to post an image which contains the address.

Edit: Indeed, the handwriting is a pretty 'rare' one. Easy to recognize.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:21:07 PM

Yea I think maybe 50 eligible investors. In ideal situation there would be max. 169, but lots of people have either a couple thousand or less than a thousand. Which was the amount to be eligible.
You yourself have 70k of the shares or something? That takes off 69 of the ideal situation.

What i forgot to mention, I blocked out most of the from/to data, but there is actually an address from where this is sent. Its from florida. If this all goes to shit I'll make sure to post an image which contains the address.

Can you confirm your identity for me? Just a webcam snap of your passport/DL, put a line through the photo and the ID number and write 'NOT FOR ID PURPOSES' on it just so I know you are legitimately not him.

I'll even pay you to do so. 
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:21:48 PM

Why does the date state July 2013 twice on the package

-left under barcode above showed from September 2012 with phone nr
-left under next to barcodes rightside "EP14F July 2013"
-under adress very small "label 228, July 2013"
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:24:23 PM

Thats when the envelope was manufactured dumbass...its obviously legit. There is a customs stamp on the envelope
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:32:44 PM

Thats when the envelope was manufactured dumbass...its obviously legit. There is a customs stamp on the envelope

chill down dude, i was just asking lol.

and why is it "obviously legit"?

have u spoken to ur friend ryan g?
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:37:32 PM

I loled very hard Cheesy
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:43:43 PM

Can you confirm your identity for me? Just a webcam snap of your passport/DL, put a line through the photo and the ID number and write 'NOT FOR ID PURPOSES' on it just so I know you are legitimately not him.

I'll even pay you to do so. 

let him send u an email and check his ip if he is indeed from the netherlands
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:55:28 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 10:05:52 PM by AmericanBit

chill down dude, i was just asking lol.

and why is it "obviously legit"?

have u spoken to ur friend ryan g?

You chill down dude  Cheesy, no i havent spoken to him in a week or so. I just think it looks legit. Its a lot of work to fake customs shit. Do you really think he would special order a stamp like the one on the package? This would be a lot of work to pull off as a scam bro. I would of just told everyone to fuck off by now and taken off with the money since youve already labeled me a scammer. The missing dividend is weak, and I definitely wouldnt vote to spend the money on shipping USB miners all over the world. 25 bucks for shipping a USB miner is pretty dumb. It would take a year mining just to make the shipping back. But it aint my deal, so I dont really give a shit.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:56:39 PM

Seriously, something tells me you didn't get hugged much as a child . . . nor as an adult. Chill out.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: