Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:22:52 AM

Dividends paid, suckahs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:14:42 AM

Dividends paid, suckahs.
Because that means anything.

What yield did you get on that dividend?

Paying a dividend gets suckers like you to get off his back for a couple of weeks.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:47:44 AM

So what about the dividend between 20th April and 1st May. We didnt get any dividend and in his announcement on May 1st was

"I wanted to post this announcement first, and I will release a dividend tonight as well.  I will discuss making up for the ones missed in the next post"

Either i have overlooked something or he never mention about the lost dividend again. He never gave a reason why the dividend was not paid to the share holders. The only reason the trading being halted on those dates were he mention there was a flawn in the exchange but that doesnt mean there is a flawn in the mining gear, right? So where is our dividend?

He should stop stalling and pay it today, its almost been a month now and the longer he wait the lesser the cut will be for the old investors. Because new investors join everyday and we have to split the dividend over more shares.

Yeah, I emailed him about this and got the following reply:

I know I will be making up for these missed dividends soon, sorry about it taking awhile.  I am having to spend a large amount of my personal savings to get this up and going because the last developer did not refund any of the payments I made to him!

Sure, you can speculate that he is lying, but you can't prove it either, so I'm taking it at face value.
Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:43:36 AM

I love how this thing just keeps going. He pays you guys a dividend every once in a while and you just wait and see whats going to happen. If he was working on the exchange surely by now there would have been an update with some proof of some kind.

This thread is good entertainment though.
SamboNZ

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:49:03 AM

What yield did you get on that dividend?

Currently averaging ~200% PA, and that's without the missing dividends, so not too shabby really! Cheesy
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:56:47 AM

If you're launching an exchange you have a lot of costs (I would know, check my signature).

We are not paying dividends currently because 100% of the profits are getting pumped into launching.

SamboNZ

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:05:28 PM

If you're launching an exchange you have a lot of costs (I would know, check my signature).

We are not paying dividends currently because 100% of the profits are getting pumped into launching.

He has some mining gear which is what is currently generating the returns.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:48:15 PM

In 3 months it will be the same, some dividends will be paid and no sign of developement of exchange and people will be saying its not a scam theres no proof. Oh well keep it up long enough and youll atleast get yr ROI from the dividends i guess.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:19:00 PM

He has some mining gear which is what is currently generating the returns.
Should still be pumped into the exchange.

badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:52:14 PM

Nice promo sig, read your ipo, seems nice. I would like to trade my coinpal shares for your IPO shares Smiley

RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:59:21 PM

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO FALL FOR THIS GUYS SHIT?

There isn't an exchange - and if there is, then do you really want your BTC or Fiat tied up with him???

Does nobody remember who mark karples was?Huh   Roll Eyes
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:01:32 PM

Nice promo sig, read your ipo, seems nice. I would like to trade my coinpal shares for your IPO shares Smiley

Sure, I'll give you one DUNNECAP for every single coinpal share in circulation.

In all seriousness, you can buy some but I will not be accepting coinpal shares.

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:23:25 PM

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO FALL FOR THIS GUYS SHIT?

There isn't an exchange - and if there is, then do you really want your BTC or Fiat tied up with him???

Does nobody remember who mark karples was?Huh   Roll Eyes

Yeah i feel bad for the people that still keep buyin the shares but everyone is free to do with their own coins. With this thread with 33 pages and on google enough info, if they do their homework whether buyin or not its on their own choice.

Orderbook 2 btc worth on shares left and his last announcement state he will put a vote up to lifte the IPO flag.
I wonder if this is real, but still only 2 btc in shares so we know in couple days. Also exchange could be running within a week in his last announcment  Grin

The unlucky part is that you made that error in Options and we have lost 50k votes already sigh. Hope its not in the hand of the devil himself

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:18:21 PM

So what about the dividend between 20th April and 1st May. We didnt get any dividend and in his announcement on May 1st was

"I wanted to post this announcement first, and I will release a dividend tonight as well.  I will discuss making up for the ones missed in the next post"

Either i have overlooked something or he never mention about the lost dividend again. He never gave a reason why the dividend was not paid to the share holders. The only reason the trading being halted on those dates were he mention there was a flawn in the exchange but that doesnt mean there is a flawn in the mining gear, right? So where is our dividend?

He should stop stalling and pay it today, its almost been a month now and the longer he wait the lesser the cut will be for the old investors. Because new investors join everyday and we have to split the dividend over more shares.

Yeah, I emailed him about this and got the following reply:

I know I will be making up for these missed dividends soon, sorry about it taking awhile.  I am having to spend a large amount of my personal savings to get this up and going because the last developer did not refund any of the payments I made to him!

Sure, you can speculate that he is lying, but you can't prove it either, so I'm taking it at face value.

Im sure he is reading this thread daily Smiley

But if u like to email him its fine. You could also tell him there is a new project running on CS called ticker "DEBT" Coin Debt Collection https://cryptostocks.com/securities/128. The owner is the same owner of multisigplus.com project.
I have accused them earlier couple pages ago but appologize it was my bad not do a full research and accused them wrongly.
I think they have pick something up from this thread and the shares of "DEBT" was sold in no time. They are premiums verications.
So if the developer of coinpal (if its real lol) dont want to give a refund or some coins back, Ryan G should sue him.

I mean if you buy something that is broken would u still be paying for it? Of course not, either Ryan G is totally lying or he can just go collect the coins with Coin debt collection imo.

My speculation from the start was there wasnt a exchange nor a developer. Now everything was revelead he had to GO FOR IT to pay for a real dev to make coinpal exchange real! Or he will just ruined his own reputation. If he was honest about the developer that wasnt gonna refund him he should OUTED the guy on a public forum and make sure to get the coins back. Why in hell you want to put your own personal savings just because some dude fk it up and not willing to refund. Make no sense.
Humans are fair in natural so if Ryan G brought this up weeks ago and told the share holders here in this thread why its got delayed we will understand that. And im sure some will ask who the dev was and someway we try to find a solution.

I bought coinpal shares because it was a great idea, i checked who was the owner and it was showing on whois. So i tho it would be stupid if the guy tries to run a scam. The 2nd part was, when Ryan G was post here with name adres and all, he hide his idenity within a few hours. When Americanbit said in his early post he talk with ryan g and said why leaving your idenity open on godaddy. When Ryan reply, i have nothing to hide. Well it seems he did hide eventually lol or Americanbit was just lying again. If Ryan G was honest and not a lying dude he comes here and answer peoples questions and telling whats goin on nothing would be bad for sure. By ignoring them just created fuss obviously, but i understand that he cant come here to explain because there wasnt an developer or an exchange Smiley
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:17:13 PM

I don't think I've ever face palmed so many times reading a thread before. Some of the people here defending this pathological liar are a scammers dream.

So for people that trust Ryan the Dummy Gay, I'm building my own exchange and it's going to be a zillion times better. Just send me your bitcoins and I promise to show you proof!

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:07:13 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 05:53:06 PM by badpeanut

Wow someone bought the last phase1 shares. Can someone please email ryan g to put a vote asap to lift up the IPO flag? Im sure he read this but he doesnt do it till someone actually mail him.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:49:34 PM

I don't think I've ever face palmed so many times reading a thread before. Some of the people here defending this pathological liar are a scammers dream.

So for people that trust Ryan the Dummy Gay, I'm building my own exchange and it's going to be a zillion times better. Just send me your bitcoins and I promise to show you proof!

I'll have open source coding available soon, totally free for anyone
GT3000

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:41:47 AM

Looks like the final shares of the IPO are done.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:09:53 AM

This Ryan G guy doesnt care man. Almost near 24 hours the round 1 shares were sold. Other project would have been happy to announce it, but this guy nah, he probaly wait till next dividend thats like another 40 hrs from now. It only take like 5 minutes to put and announcement and a vote. But yeah this guy is soooooooooooooooooo incompetent. I cant wait to sell this garbage shares and leave this all behind. Wasting so much time in this garbage project sigh
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:08:45 AM

If he is making up for shorting dividends tomorrow, then he will be paying me 25+ BTC anyway
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: