Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
dmpotter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:22:14 PM

I want to believe, that there is some development going on behind the curtains and he want to let the facts speak for themself, but I´m not quite sure if that´s really the case...

To be honest, if this was a scam, there's absolutely no point in keeping up the facade now.  He has 99% of all the money he's going to get, so giving us updates and dividends is counter-intuitive.  If he was a scammer we'd never hear from him again and he'd be gone in the wind.

People may argue that he can't disappear because we tracked him down and have his personal details, but honestly, if you are a scammer, you would make damn sure that you never use any real ID / names for anything to do with the scam.  It's just basic logic.

I agree with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:33:46 PM

I want to believe, that there is some development going on behind the curtains and he want to let the facts speak for themself, but I´m not quite sure if that´s really the case...

To be honest, if this was a scam, there's absolutely no point in keeping up the facade now.  He has 99% of all the money he's going to get, so giving us updates and dividends is counter-intuitive.  If he was a scammer we'd never hear from him again and he'd be gone in the wind.

People may argue that he can't disappear because we tracked him down and have his personal details, but honestly, if you are a scammer, you would make damn sure that you never use any real ID / names for anything to do with the scam.  It's just basic logic.

Have you ever watched the shows, "World's Dumbest Criminals?" Enough said.

The problem for Ryan "The Dummy" Gay is that he lives in the US, so tracking himself was easy. Compare this to other scammers who were typically in some random country abroad, thus difficult to track down.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

My conclusion on this like I said long ago was simply he never intended to fully steal from us, he took our money bought mining gear that he would then profit from and would slowly pay us all back. While he maybe never fully stole from us his intentions were to make money off of us unfairly. The exchange was the cover up because nobody invests in some random over the internet to buy mining gear.

If so where are our huge dividend payments? He told us that his gear was at least 5x more powerful in an update. I was getting nearly 2btc a payment with 70'000 shares before the new gear came about, now my payments are about 1BTC with 38'000 shares. Where is the rest of the mining money going? His pocket. I should have been getting 5x as much payment via dividend, you all should of.

I suspect he was the one who bought my shares when i fucked up and put an extra decimal place causing my loss of about 50K. I still sold 20'000 shares at base price though, plus my dividend payments I never lost my full investment. I will come out of this in profit no matter what I've got to do, just as a matter of principal.

If there was an exchange you would have seen proof by now other than the logos I had made.  Roll Eyes Please don't be naive. The update... 'the developer wants to be anonymous..' No they don't, you don't have one and you are buying time to pay people back (and you probably will pay people back) and then continue to profit with their money.

Oldest trick in the BTC scammer book. My attorney is in the middle of getting a court to look in to his finances in the sense that if he took any of the investment money from coinpal and used on mining gear it will be seized. Yes, Ryan Gay expect to be legally issued a subpoena to show the court your personal/business finances in the next 10-14 days.  Hopefully, he used my money directly. I would then either have someone mine you all your money back or sell it all and divide fairly as I don't have the time to mine and shipping over to the UK would cost a fortune.

He isn't getting away with this. Maybe if he emailed me and offered me 20K to stop I'd consider it, but if he isn't buying me out it's just going to make life difficult for him.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:30:19 PM

Gotta say.  The whole 'programmer wishes to remain anonymous' deal doesn't exactly inspire confidence if true.  Either:
a.) Wishes to remain anon. so when the back-door hammer drops he/she leaves no trace.
b.) Doesn't want to have any real recognizable affiliation with CoinPal.

Both bad scenario's imho.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:43:30 AM

I have received a tracking number from Ryan G for my NanoFury.  You can follow it here if you wish, all the way to me in Auckland, New Zealand Smiley

In addition, I asked him about the missing dividends from a couple of weeks ago and this was his reply:
I know I will be making up for these missed dividends soon, sorry about it taking awhile.  I am having to spend a large amount of my personal savings to get this up and going because the last developer did not refund any of the payments I made to him!
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:03:19 AM

I have received a tracking number from Ryan G for my NanoFury.  You can follow it here if you wish, all the way to me in Auckland, New Zealand Smiley

In addition, I asked him about the missing dividends from a couple of weeks ago and this was his reply:
I know I will be making up for these missed dividends soon, sorry about it taking awhile.  I am having to spend a large amount of my personal savings to get this up and going because the last developer did not refund any of the payments I made to him!

I will believe it when I see it.  Regardless of if I have stocks when that happens he would still have to legally pay me for the time I did have stocks and wasnt paid dividends.

amdfxman1701

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:32:18 AM

I will believe it when I see it.  Regardless of if I have stocks when that happens he would still have to legally pay me for the time I did have stocks and wasnt paid dividends.

lol, one excuse after another.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:17:49 AM

I am an idiot hah. Created an option for coinpal, but forgot to adjust the time period in which they can buy the shares. So now someone just paid the 0.01 bitcoin to get the option, but probably doesn't buy the shares. So they are stuck somewhere until august... DOH
SamboNZ

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:41:41 AM

I am an idiot hah. Created an option for coinpal, but forgot to adjust the time period in which they can buy the shares. So now someone just paid the 0.01 bitcoin to get the option, but probably doesn't buy the shares. So they are stuck somewhere until august... DOH

I believe that you can still cancel before the expiry date, at least my option still has an 'X' beside it, but I don't want to cancel mine so I won't try Smiley
Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:37:03 PM

I believe that you can still cancel before the expiry date, at least my option still has an 'X' beside it, but I don't want to cancel mine so I won't try Smiley

Status is allready sold. But that just means that someone takes up the offer, and he has until august to complete it (he doesnt have to buy shares actually). He only bought the option to buy my shares... Sad
SamboNZ

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:40:19 PM

Status is allready sold. But that just means that someone takes up the offer, and he has until august to complete it (he doesnt have to buy shares actually). He only bought the option to buy my shares... Sad

Ah right, sorry, my bad.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:39:06 PM

this thread never fails 2 make me laugh!!!! Coinpal never happening, though i do like the graphics on the webpage now!!! Ryan M you silly boy!!!! Like some1 else pointed out who wld v bought them for .001 when there is an infinite amount available from the other ryan for .00075!!!!!!? When you make a trade or anything involving so much 30+ btcs please double, triple check that everything is correct!!!!oh but it doesnt matter cause 30 btcs is nothing 2 you ryan g and coinpal are the losers not instantly becoming 1 of the top 3 altcoins exchanges with the help of super crypto consultant ryan m!!!
Well thanks again for the comedy!! try not to lose any more money now guys, it doesnt grow on trees believe it or not!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:41:33 PM

this thread never fails 2 make me laugh!!!! Coinpal never happening, though i do like the graphics on the webpage now!!! Ryan M you silly boy!!!! Like some1 else pointed out who wld v bought them for .001 when there is an infinite amount available from the other ryan for .00075!!!!!!? When you make a trade or anything involving so much 30+ btcs please double, triple check that everything is correct!!!!oh but it doesnt matter cause 30 btcs is nothing 2 you ryan g and coinpal are the losers not instantly becoming 1 of the top 3 altcoins exchanges with the help of super crypto consultant ryan m!!!
Well thanks again for the comedy!! try not to lose any more money now guys, it doesnt grow on trees believe it or not!!
Its a lot easier to take people seriously when they have the capacity to spell things correctly to at least a small degree.

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:42:57 PM

It comes to those who put in hard work; which I do plenty of. GL with your business goals in the next 5 years, you'll probably end up nowhere.
MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:46:02 PM

Something tells me Ryan will make back his losses very quickly.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:38:29 PM

not if he continues handing bitcoins over to obvious scammers or making expensive mistakes,lol!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:47:43 PM

not if he continues handing bitcoins over to obvious scammers or making expensive mistakes,lol!!!!

This is being handled in background. Ryan will pay me what he owes me. he said so himself because he sees me as a potential threat- I am happy to file lawsuits and rid BTC of scammers.

What that means is everyone else needs to be careful as he could easily rip you off to pay me my goodbye, so just watch.
SonofPegasus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:48:22 PM

This is being handled in background. Ryan will pay me what he owes me. he said so himself because he sees me as a potential threat- I am happy to file lawsuits and rid BTC of scammers.

What that means is everyone else needs to be careful as he could easily rip you off to pay me my goodbye, so just watch.

Just some life lessons:

You can't communicate like a complete dick in every one of your posts AND try to come across as the sympathetic character.  Pick one or the other.
amdfxman1701

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:11:30 PM

Just some life lessons:

You can't communicate like a complete dick in every one of your posts AND try to come across as the sympathetic character.  Pick one or the other.

Yes, let's give respect to the loser Ryan Gay . . . You have to be kidding. The guy has scammed thousands of dollars and you want people to speak respectfully about him? Seriously? Huh Huh Huh

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:13:43 PM

Just some life lessons:

I can and will do whatever I please? Refer me to the rule I am breaking on this forum and I will stop.

I am quite a sympathetic person, but mainly a dick. Especially when someone has cause me this much hassle and lied to me (and all of you - and some of you are still buying in to his lies!!)

I have a debt collecter involved now, he is hunting down the owed dividends I was promised which means I still walk away profiting from this.

If you dont want to pay that dividends in full Ryan Contact me we will work out a one off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: