Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:26:48 AM

@AmericanBit

This guy just nailed it in ur previous thread, enuff said https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344505.msg4069267#msg4069267

Funny u guys are all registered with GODADDY domain

How did that guy nail it? Like I said, I live in LA (santa monica). And godaddy is pretty much the go to company for domain services in the US. Not very incriminating evidence there I must say.

My previous speculation about you it all fit now. You have a friend from florida remember https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6253955#msg6253955

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326491.msg3502740#msg3502740

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:33:39 AM

@AmericanBit

This guy just nailed it in ur previous thread, enuff said https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=344505.msg4069267#msg4069267

How did that guy nail it? Like I said, I live in LA (santa monica). And godaddy is pretty much the go to company for domain services in the US. Not very incriminating evidence there I must say.

My previous speculation about you it all fit now. You have a friend from florida remember https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6253955#msg6253955

Well yeah, I have a few friends that have moved to Florida. But ive never met ryan gay...just corresponded with him thru email and messages.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:35:57 AM

@AmericanBit

Damn, you must have a lot of time on your hands to go thru all my shit. I advise you to stop wasting your time. You will never find a link from me to coinpal. I am just sticking up for my investment. It has nothing to do with the people involved.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:14:51 AM

@AmericanBit

Damn, you must have a lot of time on your hands to go thru all my shit. I advise you to stop wasting your time. You will never find a link from me to coinpal. I am just sticking up for my investment. It has nothing to do with the people involved.

This person has you both in his circle. I deleted the names in it. Coincident?

AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:16:25 AM

@AmericanBit

Yeah, I added him to my "circle" after we talked. I wanted to keep him close just like everyone else. I dont think the guys a scammer. He seems cool and on it. I think all the pictures are legit, and even if the launch is delayed again Ill still think the guy is legit. Its fuckin hard to open an exchange in the US. I definitely think he bit off more than he can chew and I told him that, but it doesnt mean he is trying to scam anyone. And because its such a pain in the ass, I would never get involved in a bitcoin exchange. Its a lot of work, and its puts a big bullseye on you that all the hackers are trying to hit. Not worth it imo
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:37:27 AM

[/quote]

Yeah, I added him to my "circle" after we talked. I wanted to keep him close just like everyone else. I dont think the guys a scammer. He seems cool and on it. I think all the pictures are legit, and even if the launch is delayed again Ill still think the guy is legit. Its fuckin hard to open an exchange in the US. I definitely think he bit off more than he can chew and I told him that, but it doesnt mean he is trying to scam anyone. And because its such a pain in the ass, I would never get involved in a bitcoin exchange. Its a lot of work, and its puts a big bullseye on you that all the hackers are trying to hit. Not worth it imo
[/quote]

How can you explain why the third person has both guys in his circle and Ryan G both u guys in his circle. You guys are so related to eachother.

Your first post in this thread was "Im buying 10,000 more shares! Amazing Dividends!" while others are complaining about the logo

You my friend are not LEGIT!

And im done with this topic again because its not gonna launch. U both are piece of shit
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:49:39 AM

[/quote]

How can you explain why the third person has both guys in his circle and Ryan G both u guys in his circle. You guys are so related to eachother.

Your first post in this thread was "Im buying 10,000 more shares! Amazing Dividends!" while others are complaining about the logo

And im done with this topic again because its not gonna launch. U both are piece of shit
[/quote]

No im not sure who the 3rd person is...a lot of people are in each other circles in bitcoin. If you both have a gmail account it pretty much automatically adds you. The 10,000 more shares was kind of a joke so the IPO would do well, and the shares I bought would be worth more. Its just hyping your investment. Have you ever seen a bitcoin exchange with a troll box? 

Once again, I am not involved in coinpal whatsoever. I wish it the best, but otherwise I dont care. What I could lose is not an amount I would miss. Its cryptostocks for christ sakes, its garbage. A legitimate company would not get funded on cryptostocks or other unregulated sock exchange sites. Legitimate companies actually find reputable investors. Bitcoin companies that get financed thru crowdfunding BS websites are usually garbage. ...check out Neo & Bee
byteflush

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:08:49 AM

So many JohnRyan Gs around, it's hard to keep track. I'm Ryan G. Anyone else? Grin

RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:46:22 AM

[/quote]

No im not sure who the 3rd person is...a lot of people are in each other circles in bitcoin. If you both have a gmail account it pretty much automatically adds you. The 10,000 more shares was kind of a joke so the IPO would do well, and the shares I bought would be worth more. Its just hyping your investment. Have you ever seen a bitcoin exchange with a troll box? 

Once again, I am not involved in coinpal whatsoever. I wish it the best, but otherwise I dont care. What I could lose is not an amount I would miss. Its cryptostocks for christ sakes, its garbage. A legitimate company would not get funded on cryptostocks or other unregulated sock exchange sites. Legitimate companies actually find reputable investors. Bitcoin companies that get financed thru crowdfunding BS websites are usually garbage. ...check out Neo & Bee
[/quote]

I just want to say, Neo & Bee had representatives + tried to hide the scamming. Ryan G and Coinpal have given me enough evidence they, that anyonr will see he took my money with no intention of paying it back
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:49:25 AM

Good work badpeanut!

The plot continues to thicken.  Grin

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:52:29 AM

Time in the U.S folks? 5.00am here!
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:05:55 AM

Time in the U.S folks? 5.00am here!

Its the 26th in Florida
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:09:39 AM

[/quote]

I just want to say, Neo & Bee had representatives + tried to hide the scamming. Ryan G and Coinpal have given me enough evidence they, that anyonr will see he took my money with no intention of paying it back
[/quote]

No, they had Danny Brewster and he was the only one who knew all of the btc holdings and refused to tell the other execs how much they had. Now there is an arrest warrant out for Brewster in Cyptus. But again, that was a multi million dollar "scam" so that would definitely be warranted. If ryan gay was taking in millions with out a word, Id say string him up too. But the only one really screwed in this case is young Flanagan...The guy said he was working on it. If he was a scammer I doubt he would be replying to our emails
Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:24:57 AM

Had to laugh a bit. So many responses. I tried to post my ID yesterday, but [Suspicious link removed]eemed down to me (on mobile and on laptop).

I really don't think I have to proof anything more than the envelop. I know I received the miner, and that's enough for me.

Anyway, to end discussion. Here is my ID;

AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:36:31 AM

Had to laugh a bit. So many responses. I tried to post my ID yesterday, but [Suspicious link removed]eemed down to me (on mobile and on laptop).

I really don't think I have to proof anything more than the envelop. I know I received the miner, and that's enough for me.

Anyway, to end discussion. Here is my ID;

You dont have to prove anything to these clowns bro. But thanks for sharing
byteflush

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:56:21 AM

Identity theft is not possible these days, so you must be telling the truth.

You have ended the discussion, bro. You won, bro.
Some paranoid might ask for another ID, but you probably don't have one. Or you changed your name meanwhile. Totally cool, bro.

You're my John G. now.

EDIT: Also, what is wrong with your camera? Why does it leave a white stripe in lower right corner?

Ghris

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:13:57 AM

Some paranoid might ask for another ID, but you probably don't have one. Or you changed your name meanwhile. Totally cool, bro.

You're my John G. now.

EDIT: Also, what is wrong with your camera? Why does it leave a white stripe in lower right corner?

Such sarcastic, much wow.

My camera is perfectly fine, thank you. I blocked out the line which contains my zipcode.

How idiotic is it to criminalize a person who just tries to contribute in the discussion? I don't tell you guys that coinpal is trustworthy or not, I only tell the fact I know for sure. Which is that i received my miner.

Well, you can carry on with your witch hunt now.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:45:11 AM

You're my John G. now.

My camera is perfectly fine, thank you. I blocked out the line which contains my zipcode.

How idiotic is it to criminalize a person who just tries to contribute in the discussion? I don't tell you guys that coinpal is trustworthy or not, I only tell the fact I know for sure. Which is that i received my miner.

Thanks for that.

So, AmericanBit its now exposed you were the 'chris' from coinpal is it? Its a shame you guys have to rob people to make something of yourselves. I do't expect to see an exchange up in the next 18 hours. In which case he owes more dividends (specifically said they were ours until launch date) and he's just fucking it up for himself more.

I bet you guys wish you hadn't tried to rob me now?
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:30:39 AM

You're my John G. now.

Thanks for that.

So, AmericanBit its now exposed you were the 'chris' from coinpal is it? Its a shame you guys have to rob people to make something of yourselves. I do't expect to see an exchange up in the next 18 hours. In which case he owes more dividends (specifically said they were ours until launch date) and he's just fucking it up for himself more.

I bet you guys wish you hadn't tried to rob me now?

haha, i have no idea why they used my name. Its a pretty common name around these parts though. Why would I scam someone? I posted on this forum that I got robbed, you really think I would do it to someone else? Thats just crazy. I have money, I definitely dont need to steal any. I am someone you can trust, and Coinpal is real. I am pretty sure ive seen it trademarked! Who the fuck trademarks a scam?
Ghris

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:40:08 AM

Who is john g. By the way?  I don't get the reference if it's one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: