Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:53:24 AM

Yea i agree with above, just have to wait till 18th

If there is an actually an exchange I'll run down the busiest street in scotland naked.

He cant even reply to an email, how does he expect to run a multi-million dollar business that he made out coinpal would be.

He said he got blood clots in his legs from from sitting at his desk working so hard cause he'd fall asleep in his chair and he'd been working so hard for a month.  Huh

Well I've been working off 3-4 hours sleep on average a night for a year and I'm fine. I will screenshot our emails and you can read the stories. It is typical ranting behaviour styled craziness.

@AmericanBit - Do you really think his father will want his sons name to be related to a fairly large scam? Perfect timing with gox too, 'Another evil computer scammer'. I don't want his fathers money, I want my money back off of Ryan.

It's not hard to prove he ran it, registered it and the scammed (although thats speculation until the 18th) and he works for his father doing the business promotion and what not. Who wants to use a company that has known scammers on board, it indirectly effects Franks business and it would be in his best interest to make his son pay back what he stole.

He wouldn't fight it, GoDaddy will give everything up in a second. Then there's the proof. the emails to me. One of my lawyers is for crypto stuff so he is already aware of many of the laws. It's principle, now. One news paper story about the biggest plumbing/renovation owners sons pulling off a 'evil internet money scam' is very bad for your businesses credibility.

Yup, I 100% agree. Also, do we know by the IP address if Ryan Gay used the workplace network and computers to enact all of this? If so, I'm sure that would look very bad for his dad.

Not all of them but sometimes there were connections from a network (always the same one) so most likely while he was at work or whatever, he'd email, post etc.

That could make his father look involved and I'm sure thats the last thing Frank wants for his business.

@AmericanBit - are you telling me if someone phoned you tomorrow and said ' your sons stolen 20 grand off me, I can prove it in a court. He used your network occasionally to do so. This could effect your business, it makes you look involved ' You wouldn't be bothered at all the, no?

Well stealing 20k isnt really what happened here. Like you said, it looks like he tried to do it right, but got in over his head. WHich is possible i guess. So he went into it with the best of intentions from what you have found out. Thats a lot different than just stealing 20k. So if my son stole 20k knowing he was stealing it all along, Id kick his ass. But if he was just trying to be entrepreneurial by raising the money thru crowd funding using these bitscoins I keep reading about and dont really understand. In that case it would be a different scenario and I would probably just say, oh well... There is a disclaimer that warns you your money could be completely lost in the IPO, so i mean its all very grey...

DISCLAIMER

All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

He still has the money. He offered to buy me out if I deleted my posts yesterday. The prof they showed me of the actual exchange was pathetic, I was naive about that. I seen no working feature, nothing. He could have paid a graphic designer to show what he showed me. At the end of the day, he hasn't been in here once bar to post photos and the original I.P.O and like 3 other posts (which he could pay someone else to take photos of their mining gear) he was reluctant to introduce himself when I demanded.

Where is he now? Where has he been for a week? I don't care for disclaimers when I know the person I invested the money in to still has it. Yes, that is stealing. Any honest man says sorry I'm in over my head, here is your money back. The offer of partner was probably just so I bought more shares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:59:09 AM

Yea i agree with above, just have to wait till 18th

If there is an actually an exchange I'll run down the busiest street in scotland naked.

He cant even reply to an email, how does he expect to run a multi-million dollar business that he made out coinpal would be.

He said he got blood clots in his legs from from sitting at his desk working so hard cause he'd fall asleep in his chair and he'd been working so hard for a month.  Huh

Well I've been working off 3-4 hours sleep on average a night for a year and I'm fine. I will screenshot our emails and you can read the stories. It is typical ranting behaviour styled craziness.

@AmericanBit - Do you really think his father will want his sons name to be related to a fairly large scam? Perfect timing with gox too, 'Another evil computer scammer'. I don't want his fathers money, I want my money back off of Ryan.

It's not hard to prove he ran it, registered it and the scammed (although thats speculation until the 18th) and he works for his father doing the business promotion and what not. Who wants to use a company that has known scammers on board, it indirectly effects Franks business and it would be in his best interest to make his son pay back what he stole.

He wouldn't fight it, GoDaddy will give everything up in a second. Then there's the proof. the emails to me. One of my lawyers is for crypto stuff so he is already aware of many of the laws. It's principle, now. One news paper story about the biggest plumbing/renovation owners sons pulling off a 'evil internet money scam' is very bad for your businesses credibility.

Yup, I 100% agree. Also, do we know by the IP address if Ryan Gay used the workplace network and computers to enact all of this? If so, I'm sure that would look very bad for his dad.

Not all of them but sometimes there were connections from a network (always the same one) so most likely while he was at work or whatever, he'd email, post etc.

That could make his father look involved and I'm sure thats the last thing Frank wants for his business.

@AmericanBit - are you telling me if someone phoned you tomorrow and said ' your sons stolen 20 grand off me, I can prove it in a court. He used your network occasionally to do so. This could effect your business, it makes you look involved ' You wouldn't be bothered at all the, no?

Well stealing 20k isnt really what happened here. Like you said, it looks like he tried to do it right, but got in over his head. WHich is possible i guess. So he went into it with the best of intentions from what you have found out. Thats a lot different than just stealing 20k. So if my son stole 20k knowing he was stealing it all along, Id kick his ass. But if he was just trying to be entrepreneurial by raising the money thru crowd funding using these bitscoins I keep reading about and dont really understand. In that case it would be a different scenario and I would probably just say, oh well... There is a disclaimer that warns you your money could be completely lost in the IPO, so i mean its all very grey...

DISCLAIMER

All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

He still has the money. He offered to buy me out if I deleted my posts yesterday. The prof they showed me of the actual exchange was pathetic, I was naive about that. I seen no working feature, nothing. He could have paid a graphic designer to show what he showed me. At the end of the day, he hasn't been in here once bar to post photos and the original I.P.O and like 3 other posts (which he could pay someone else to take photos of their mining gear) he was reluctant to introduce himself when I demanded.

Where is he now? Where has he been for a week? I don't care for disclaimers when I know the person I invested the money in to still has it. Yes, that is stealing. Any honest man says sorry I'm in over my head, here is your money back. The offer of partner was probably just so I bought more shares.

Well maybe he is still in the hospital...you can die from blood clots in your legs. That shit is serious. People die like that from playing video games too long. What proof of the exchange did they show you and why didnt you take the buyout??
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:43:01 AM

He replied two hours ago asking for all the logo files/graphics I had. I gave him the main one, he says he will buy me out but cant just now, when he replies I'll see what he can offer me now. If it's acceptable, I'll take it and make him sign an online contract saying on X date he pays me X amount for the rest.

All it took was a 25 minute phone call to his dads company, and days of investigating everything I could find on him. He says launch will be most likely postponed. I'm still out of this one I get rid of the shares though. I cant work with people who cant take 5 minutes out their day to let the forum know they haven't robbed them.

Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:22:10 AM

All it took was a 25 minute phone call to his dads company, and days of investigating everything I could find on him. He says launch will be most likely postponed. I'm still out of this one I get rid of the shares though. I cant work with people who cant take 5 minutes out their day to let the forum know they haven't robbed them.

And now, since you are out of it: Please respect other investors and don't disturb our busy man again. We want him to focus on the job and we don't want to pay for any confused "representative" or "up-talker" again, at least until we have a product that speaks more or less for itself.

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:06:39 AM

And now, since you are out of it: Please respect other investors and don't disturb our busy man again. We want him to focus on the job and we don't want to pay for any confused "representative" or "up-talker" again, at least until we have a product that speaks more or less for itself.

Yeah, this ryan gay is trying to release our site, and the poor guy gets blood clots in his legs because hes been falling asleep at his desk. This guy sounds like a saint. THen you got this Milligan troll just picking at him, "hey wheres my money! "hey, cash in my shares" " it took you 2 days to email me back, WTF"!

Geez bro, give the man a break. Hes trying to build Rome in a few weeks here!
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:26:04 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 11:29:54 AM by badpeanut

For the 2 message above here.

U guys should understand if ryan gay make false promisses to R.M and lied about there are more team members of coinpal, just to cheat more % out of the profit that is nasty thinking man. No wonder he has work so hard because there arent more members. If i was R.M. i was pulling my invest also out if its possible.

I wouldnt be partner or invest in anyone that start with lies from the start and let my invest go waste in the future. Who knows what he have plans for later. We all know invest on cryptostock is a gamble but we can avoid for future shareholders to watch out! Its very clear this ryan gay is incompetent. And the offer he give R.M. to buy out is shady as hell and not even come here to say atleast a word about this whole situation.

goncalo72

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:16:32 AM

Today i received the miner from coinpal.  Smiley
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:21:04 AM

Sweet!  So how long did it take to get to you?  Where are you located?
goncalo72

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:27:18 AM

Aprox 10 days. I'm in Portugal.
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:52:14 AM

U guys should understand if ryan gay make false promisses to R.M and lied about there are more team members of coinpal, just to cheat more % out of the profit that is nasty thinking man. No wonder he has work so hard because there arent more members. If i was R.M. i was pulling my invest also out if its possible.

As far as I can understand from this thread: Ryan was taken in a a team member to calm down trolls such as yourself, so that the rest of the team would be able to focus on the job instead of answering "fear, uncertainty and doubt" (aka FUD). As R.M. himself so aptly put it: "I have the ability to connect with anyone and trigger any emotional response through words *even on a screen*."
Well, he failed his official agenda and joined the trolls - generating more FUD than anyone else before him.

If our programmer is one or more doesn't really matter. I know McxNow were made by only one very strong character, why can't Coinpal?
Take a ticket or more if you can afford to loose it. If not; control your envy and stay away!

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:07:55 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:22:35 PM by tricomp

As far as I can understand from this thread: Ryan was taken in a a team member to calm down trolls such as yourself, so that the rest of the team would be able to focus on the job instead of answering "fear, uncertainty and doubt" (aka FUD). As R.M. himself so aptly put it: "I have the ability to connect with anyone and trigger any emotional response through words *even on a screen*."
Well, he failed his official agenda and joined the trolls - generating more FUD than anyone else before him.

If our programmer is one or more doesn't really matter. I know McxNow were made by only one very strong character, why can't Coinpal?
Take a ticket or more if you can afford to loose it. If not; control your envy and stay away!

Its been an interesting four days of twist and turns with CoinPal with the following summary;;
1.   Coinpal made an IPO offer with the only contact being contact@coinpal.net
2.   At point of IPO offer , Ryan Gay , is the registrant/owner of record for the domain, coinpal.net.
3.   To date Coinpal.net has paid promised dividends as of when due and is scheduled to launch on the 18th of April 2014, with  no postponement announcement to date.
4.   Ryan Milligan has publicly declared that he later had access to the Coinpal user account on this thread, allegedly after an arrangement with  Ryan Gay,making him a partner, although he never perfected any legal document making him a partner.
5.   Ryan Milligan then became the public voice of Coinpal.net, making sweet  offers and whatnot to promote the IPO  using the CoinPal username on this thread.
6.   Later he switched to another  username, Ryan-Coinpal, after which he first raised concern about authenthicity of CoinPal and its principal partners, after he claimed he had not heard from CoinPal’s principals.
7.   After the registrant/owner contact details was publicly shared on this forum, Ryan Mulligan was absent from the forum for an extended period and came back saying his account had been hacked. He further said he got an email from chris@coinpal.net  to his (RM)  email address at coinpal.net, saying Ryan Gay is ill in the hospital.
8.   To date no directly attributable communication has been heard from Ryan Gay. All directly attributable communication  about  CoinPal has been from Ryan Mulligan, either directly or by hearsay of what someone else said.
9.   Now Ryan Mulligan says the elusive and never-been heard from Ryan Gay is buying him out. Everyone else is on his/her own.

Meanwhile Coinpal seem to be meeting obligations to date, with reports of mining gear being received.
Will the real Ryan Gay please standup and take-up ownership/control or appoint a competent person for  investor communication.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:12:55 PM

Meanwhile Coinpal seem to be meeting obligations to date, with reports of mining gear being received.

May I point out that there has been exactly 1 report of mining gear being received, from a first time poster.  Hardly proof of anything by itself.

Also, I believe the original registrant was Ryan GAY, not GRAY.
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:49:29 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:23:39 PM by tricomp

May I point out that there has been exactly 1 report of mining gear being received, from a first time poster.  Hardly proof of anything by itself.

Also, I believe the original registrant was Ryan GAY, not GRAY.

I stand corrected on the typo (Edit made in post) and on closer look at the mining gear receipt post it does appear that the two post are all related to supporting the receipt of the gear.

Nevertheless, April 18th  site launch will be deterministic. We either endup with a working or work-in-progress website (with divs running) or a real life documentary starring  the local favourite son from Orlando, FL and a Scottish lad. It should be a sellout in Orlando and DINGWALL. I think the Plumbing Association of Orange County may have a few laughs as well as the local press.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:25:06 PM

You sound stupid. If R.M. was add as team member and got cheated in % of profit because owner said we are with 3 members total included R.M. Dont u think R.M. feel cheated if there was no team except owner and him only and R.M. get less % of it? Doesnt that look shady at all if there was no chris@pal.lol

If i was R.M. i go mad myself and will no longer want to work with this shady owner. Its obvious from R.M stand point

But i guess u dont care to invest in shady ppl but its ur choice with ur money/btc. I cant say anything about it. But dont call me a troll if i want more info about my invest. And about FUD, Its better to let ppl know they should think twice if they gonna invest sinds the ipo flag hasnt turned off so the price doesnt go down, it only goes up if they actually launch on the 18th.

As R.M. said earlier the launch might be postponed were he had contact with the owner, thats an insider news. Without R.M. we never gonna know that till the owner gonna announce that on CS. Either u believe him or not its ur own choice. Sinds we have no contact with the owner but R.M. had earlier, he was willing to share that info with us. Im thankfull for that. Either i believe him or not its my own decision. So are the dozen ppl that read this topc, its their own decision if they gonna invest now or wait after the 18th
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:04:04 PM

What miner?
goncalo72

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:17:10 PM

The promo miner.
germanjew

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:54:27 PM

Wow what a mess! Thanks tricomp for the summary!!

I don't own a lot of shares (almost negligible) in coinpal, but I got quite the scare right after BAMM on cryptostocks posted the link to this topic. The guys that have plenty invested in this probably got a really nasty scare out of this, especially just before coinpal paid the last dividend.

I wish the experience of buying shares in projects on cryptostocks was less of a roller coaster ride.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:53:22 PM

Wow what a mess! Thanks tricomp for the summary!!

I don't own a lot of shares (almost negligible) in coinpal, but I got quite the scare right after BAMM on cryptostocks posted the link to this topic. The guys that have plenty invested in this probably got a really nasty scare out of this, especially just before coinpal paid the last dividend.

I wish the experience of buying shares in projects on cryptostocks was less of a roller coaster ride.

He seems to take ages to reply. I gave him two choices yesterday on ways to buy me out but with BTC going up, he should do it asap as if I invest 50BTC, I am due 50BTC back due to the way it is taxed. If he can offer me enough at once i.e before they go live, I'll accept it and be done with this. If he offered me 40BTC right now, I'd take it and be gone as that's my $ investment back but technically he would still owe me the extra 12.5 but I'd forget about that. Thats if he gets back to me before Friday launch date.

If it takes longer I want every BTC back before I sign any graphic/logo over to him for ownership.

The other was he could pay me back in full, and I would still market for him.

I sent him a few logo files. They are registered in my name and although they are coinpal logos, the logos belong to me. If he uses them on a exchange without my permission then that is illegal and they will be destroyed due to the name being his/the logo file belonging to me.

He reckons he paid for them. He paid $1000 towards what I paid closer to $3000 for as I had to buy several from designers to get the best choice.

I really don't understand his delayed replies, and he reads this thread as he mentions it time to time - why doesn't he defend himself? Would it not be easier for him to get back to me asap instead of every 36 hours and just making himself look bad. It just makes me think he is trying to buy time for something (speculation on my part) I mean he said he spent most of my money launching it. Well since then there has been about 30BTC invested by others + the investors from before the I.P.O and he said he had a 30BTC marketing budget put aside it all doesn't add up, along with as soon as someone posting his info him asking godaddy for the privacy settings on whois.

He can't really scam us now cause we know who he is, where he lives etc but why not buy me out, then I'll come in here and let everyone know we came to a deal and I was bought out at least that way, he gets me off his back, I'll even give him the details of the marketing I had pre-arranged but with 2 days time he's cutting it short trying any type of hype other than the reversal marketing I used in this thread.

I hyped it up with my ridiculousness so people would be watching and if he actually came forward with an exchange the thought to be scam would actually be something that was one of a kind but when I took a closer look there was way to many things I didn't like the look of to continue doing so and as a investor I though I should let you all know in case you invested as well but I was ridiculed for that.

The hacker thing was a mix up, just bad timing and looked like Coinpal locked me out but it wasn't them as far as I can tell. But where are the miners promised? The photos of mining gear could be from anyone, if I offered one of you to take a photo of your TV and make it look like mine for $500 you probably would, right? The way I was talked to as well, the textual analysis I did on it, the other partners spelling common words wrong the same, the phrases used. They were most likely Ryan Gay himself.

I don't doubt his attempts at making this work, he is just in over his head now and needs to come forward buy everyone out who wants out who has an actual majority share in this business and tell everyone 'look I'm trying give me some time to get this up and running'

From previous experience I should see a reply in the next 6-10 hours from him.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:00:40 PM

Its been an interesting four days of twist and turns with CoinPal with the following summary;;
1.   Coinpal made an IPO offer with the only contact being contact@coinpal.net
2.   At point of IPO offer , Ryan Gay , is the registrant/owner of record for the domain, coinpal.net.
3.   To date Coinpal.net has paid promised dividends as of when due and is scheduled to launch on the 18th of April 2014, with  no postponement announcement to date.
4.   Ryan Milligan has publicly declared that he later had access to the Coinpal user account on this thread, allegedly after an arrangement with  Ryan Gay,making him a partner, although he never perfected any legal document making him a partner.
5.   Ryan Milligan then became the public voice of Coinpal.net, making sweet  offers and whatnot to promote the IPO  using the CoinPal username on this thread.
6.   Later he switched to another  username, Ryan-Coinpal, after which he first raised concern about authenthicity of CoinPal and its principal partners, after he claimed he had not heard from CoinPal’s principals.
7.   After the registrant/owner contact details was publicly shared on this forum, Ryan Mulligan was absent from the forum for an extended period and came back saying his account had been hacked. He further said he got an email from chris@coinpal.net  to his (RM)  email address at coinpal.net, saying Ryan Gay is ill in the hospital.
8.   To date no directly attributable communication has been heard from Ryan Gay. All directly attributable communication  about  CoinPal has been from Ryan Mulligan, either directly or by hearsay of what someone else said.
9.   Now Ryan Mulligan says the elusive and never-been heard from Ryan Gay is buying him out. Everyone else is on his/her own.

Will the real Ryan Gay please standup and take-up ownership/control or appoint a competent person for  investor communication.

Your summary is correct to an extent but you forget to mention the little things that are what is making this such a mess. Why does he not come here and explain the truth? Where is the demo he promised me for all of you? No one is on their own, I'm still the voice for behind the scenes but nothings changed for a while. I think he was waiting for BTC to rise and then make me an offer, I'll accept it if it's $20'000 in BTC before launch. If not then I want 50BTC back regardless of price and we set dates when he will pay and there will have to be a considerable payment upfront for me to sign that logo/graphics over.  Coinpal haven't met obligations they allowed me to promise you all, like the working demo, the nano-miners. Maybe dividends are paid but are dividends being paid from what we invested? Or from the real source suggested? Photos are not substantial evidence.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:01:42 PM

Ok, i think trow my first troll...huge speculation. Im aware i get flamed about this if im wrong.

Ryan G. cant pay u back because he paid probaly Americanbit back or they are the same person

I think they were both partners in mining stuff but Ryan G fked it up. Thats why coinpal had mining pictures of old mining gears?

On page 4 of this topic on Ryan G. you can see in his Google page in CIRCLE friends he was into mining business.

In this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326491.0

Amercianbit ask for advice about sueing his friend, Ryan G. i guess for scamming. For rougly 50 btc but at that point only 12500 worth couple months ago. I think Americanbit went agressive on this topic about R.M that sueing isnt working and a he had lot of hate to R.M. Perhaps because of R.M. revealed Coinpal is a possible scam with identity included  and americanbit cant get his money back if Ryan G. have to pay R.M.

Americanbit just ask advice not long ag about sueing his friend in his thread but talk in this coinpal thread he looks like had years of experience of knowing that sueing doesnt work and saying about 20k lost is just peanuts in post 5th under
And it looks like he was promoting and defending coinpal from his first post to the end of this topic.

1st post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg5868029#msg5868029

2nd https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg5934920#msg5934920

3rd https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6193603#msg6193603

4th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6195880#msg6195880

5th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6205281#msg6205281

6th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6205966#msg6205966

7th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6206000#msg6206000

8th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6223282#msg6223282

9th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6223530#msg6223530

10th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525700.msg6223571#msg6223571

Rest of his post u can just scroll down from the 10th post

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: