Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:14:33 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 04:08:07 PM by badpeanut

Identity theft is not possible these days, so you must be telling the truth.

You have ended the discussion, bro. You won, bro.
Some paranoid might ask for another ID, but you probably don't have one. Or you changed your name meanwhile. Totally cool, bro.

You're my John G. now.

EDIT: Also, what is wrong with your camera? Why does it leave a white stripe in lower right corner?

Such sarcastic, much wow.

My camera is perfectly fine, thank you. I blocked out the line which contains my zipcode.

How idiotic is it to criminalize a person who just tries to contribute in the discussion? I don't tell you guys that coinpal is trustworthy or not, I only tell the fact I know for sure. Which is that i received my miner.

Well, you can carry on with your witch hunt now.

Thanks for that.

So, AmericanBit its now exposed you were the 'chris' from coinpal is it? Its a shame you guys have to rob people to make something of yourselves. I do't expect to see an exchange up in the next 18 hours. In which case he owes more dividends (specifically said they were ours until launch date) and he's just fucking it up for himself more.

I bet you guys wish you hadn't tried to rob me now?

haha, i have no idea why they used my name. Its a pretty common name around these parts though. Why would I scam someone? I posted on this forum that I got robbed, you really think I would do it to someone else? Thats just crazy. I have money, I definitely dont need to steal any. I am someone you can trust, and Coinpal is real. I am pretty sure ive seen it trademarked! Who the fuck trademarks a scam?

If u didnt call me a dumbass earlier i wouldnt search deeper. Must be coincidence AGAIN, having eachother on facebook and are from the same highschool
Lets see how u talk ur way out of this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:33:14 AM

Identity theft is not possible these days, so you must be telling the truth.

You have ended the discussion, bro. You won, bro.
Some paranoid might ask for another ID, but you probably don't have one. Or you changed your name meanwhile. Totally cool, bro.

You're my John G. now.

EDIT: Also, what is wrong with your camera? Why does it leave a white stripe in lower right corner?

Such sarcastic, much wow.

My camera is perfectly fine, thank you. I blocked out the line which contains my zipcode.

How idiotic is it to criminalize a person who just tries to contribute in the discussion? I don't tell you guys that coinpal is trustworthy or not, I only tell the fact I know for sure. Which is that i received my miner.

Well, you can carry on with your witch hunt now.

Thanks for that.

So, AmericanBit its now exposed you were the 'chris' from coinpal is it? Its a shame you guys have to rob people to make something of yourselves. I do't expect to see an exchange up in the next 18 hours. In which case he owes more dividends (specifically said they were ours until launch date) and he's just fucking it up for himself more.

I bet you guys wish you hadn't tried to rob me now?

haha, i have no idea why they used my name. Its a pretty common name around these parts though. Why would I scam someone? I posted on this forum that I got robbed, you really think I would do it to someone else? Thats just crazy. I have money, I definitely dont need to steal any. I am someone you can trust, and Coinpal is real. I am pretty sure ive seen it trademarked! Who the fuck trademarks a scam?

If u didnt call me a dumbass earlier i wouldnt search deeper. Must be coincidence AGAIN, having eachother on facebook and are from the same highschool
Lets see how u talk ur way out of this

Dude, that was a huge high school....I suppose you knew everyone in your high school? Just chill out Bert!

babybit

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:50:49 AM

Well yeah, I have a few friends that have moved to Florida. But ive never met ryan gay...just corresponded with him thru email and messages.

https://i.imgur.com/Iql55pv.jpg
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:23:48 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 11:35:08 AM by badpeanut

OOPS  

EDIT: Please guys, nobody want this. If u guys were intend to scam us from the start (i believe this) u make sure it get solved.

If u guys had good intention but it didnt work out, fine no problem but u guys were lying ur way till we found out. Not sure investors want to invest in a bunch of liars, atleast im not. I want my coins back no matter what if u guys gonna launch today or next week or next month. Promise stuff that arent there wont work even stalling to get a real dev to put coinpal up. I dont want any cent invest in u guys

Ive been active on topic like i have nothing to do in my life. Its obviously, i want my coins back even its not much but i have to fight for it. I dont give free money to liars. Please send worth 1300 shares to my btc adress in my profile so i can eat man. Have pity with me so i can move on.
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:47:36 PM

Hm, what a drama. Still can´t understand why the guys are lying continously.
If you are not able to deliver what you promised, lift the ipo flag on cryptostocks, buy back the shares on the original price and noone will get hurt. So simple.
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:23:13 PM

Hm, what a drama. Still can´t understand why the guys are lying continously.
If you are not able to deliver what you promised, lift the ipo flag on cryptostocks, buy back the shares on the original price and noone will get hurt. So simple.

Bad peanut you should of been a detective!

Look boys you are done. All of this evidence means I will get my money back. Probably control of the whole coinpal operation as well, in which case everyone will get their money back.

You dont have an exchange. Stop fucking around.

I'll give you till 12.00am my time then my lawyer has the go ahead. he now has your addresses, Facebook willingly gave him your chats. You have no feet to stand on.

EDIT: Attorney just got back to me and said ' tell those boys to pay whats owed or Frank gay could have assests liquidated and they will receive a jail term. I know Frank had nothing to do with it but using his network and him not being a public company could burn his business to the ground. I don't want to see that to a man who had no idea of the on-goings but I work for you and that is what we might have to strecth to to get your money back. You will probably receive a time wasted compensation fee as well - as in they will be fined (Upward of $50'000 just to computer misuse acts) I'll wait for your go ahead at 12.00amGMT and then the papers will be filled.

This is Bitcoin, any reason to make it look bad a judge will jump on. I can't be clearer than if we go through with this these boys could receive 6month-3 year jail terms.'
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:01:33 PM

Haha, so AmericanBit is part of the scam. No wonder he's been vehemntly defending Ryan Gay and coinpal, while trying to talk down to anyone who was trying to investigate.

Bad peanut, you the man!

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:42:01 PM

Haha, so AmericanBit is part of the scam. No wonder he's been vehemntly defending Ryan Gay and coinpal, while trying to talk down to anyone who was trying to investigate.

Bad peanut, you the man!

Just because I know someone does not mean Im part of their business. Once again, I have nothing to do with Coinpal. I can just tell you with 100% certainty, its not a scam or wasnt intended to be a scam. Like I said, who in the fuck trademarks a scam? Im sure ryan is busting his ass trying to get it going. The mining equipment is real and the USBs are real. I know that for a fact. We used to be pretty close, but we recently had a falling out. I have not spoke to him in over a week, so I dont know the status of his Coinpal. If you want questions answered, I suggest you email him. I was merely sticking up for my investment like I said, as I did buy some shares just to support his venture. Also, I know its not a scam so I was passing that info along and if everyone knew that I knew him, I probably wouldnt of been believed.

With that being said, I dont think a lawsuit would suit you very well. You are not the only one with lawyers, and if they decide to fight the charges; youll have to prove everything in court. But please understand, no one goes to jail here for BS charges like these. We have real problems here in the US, and white collar crime is not at the top of the list. You can be charged with attempted murder and only get 3-5 years. You can also kill someone and never go to jail. It all depends on the circumstances. Accidents do happen, and this would definitely be considered an accident. The US doesnt really care about white collar unless its millions of dollars at stake...its just small potatoes

Trust me Flanagan, if I were part of Coinpal your ass would of never been involved. That was his biggest mistake. And dont friend request me. A bunch of dudes laying on a bed snuggling in Guy Faux masks is not my thing.

RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:57:30 PM

Bad peanut, you the man!

Just because I know someone does not mean Im part of their business. Once again, I have nothing to do with Coinpal. I can just tell you with 100% certainty, its not a scam or wasnt intended to be a scam. Like I said, who in the fuck trademarks a scam? Im sure ryan is busting his ass trying to get it going. The mining equipment is real and the USBs are real. I know that for a fact. We used to be pretty close, but we recently had a falling out. I have not spoke to him in over a week, so I dont know the status of his Coinpal. If you want questions answered, I suggest you email him. I was merely sticking up for my investment like I said, as I did buy some shares just to support his venture. Also, I know its not a scam so I was passing that info along and if everyone knew that I knew him, I probably wouldnt of been believed.

With that being said, I dont think a lawsuit would suit you very well. You are not the only one with lawyers, and if they decide to fight the charges; youll have to prove everything in court. But please understand, no one goes to jail here for BS charges like these. We have real problems here in the US, and white collar crime is not at the top of the list. You can be charged with attempted murder and only get 3-5 years. You can also kill someone and never go to jail. It all depends on the circumstances. Accidents do happen, and this would definitely be considered an accident. The US doesnt really care about white collar unless its millions of dollars at stake...its just small potatoes

Trust me Flanagan, if I were part of Coinpal your ass would of never been involved. That was his biggest mistake. And dont friend request me. A bunch of dudes laying on a bed snuggling in Guy Faux masks is not my thing.

I'll give your cell a call, give me Ryans number.

I dont think you understand that an ATTORNEY has said you (well Ryan in particular, you were apparently the Chris who was the other partner) CAN and very most likely will receive a prison sentence.

This is words from a man who has a degree in law and was one of the first attorneys to get to grips with crypto in the united states.

AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:03:52 PM

Bad peanut, you the man!

I dont think you understand that an ATTORNEY has said you (well Ryan in particular, you were apparently the Chris who was the other partner) CAN and very most likely will receive a prison sentence.

This is words from a man who has a degree in law and was one of the first attorneys to get to grips with crypto in the united states.

Bro, lawyers are full of shit...they just want your money. Dont call me, and it wouldnt be fair for me to give you his number. Its none of my business. You talked to him before, and hes your partner so its between you and him. Just email him and Im sure he will get back to you. I wasnt happy he used my name as a contact and I told him that. But I havent heard back like I said.

But again, who trademarks a scam? Deadlines were obviously missed, but that doesnt make him a scammer at all. Hes a smart guy, and he can pull this off.
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:07:51 PM

Bad peanut, you the man!

You are 100% part of this scam.  You LIED to everyone over and over again, covering for your friend.  Coinpal may or may not come through, but you obviously know much more than you are telling us.

I posted an announcement on Cryptostocks (BAMM) a while back trying to make others aware of this thread, but yet people continue to buy.

Ever heard of Spongetech?  
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:09:33 PM

Bad peanut, you the man!

Please, son. You've been caught lying multiple times. You're involved to some extent and you and your little friend are going to be royally screwed unless ya'll man up and return everyone's funds. Simple as that.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:12:47 PM

Bad peanut, you the man!

You are 100% part of this scam.  You LIED to everyone over and over again, covering for your friend.  Coinpal may or may not come through, but you obviously know much more than you are telling us.

I posted an announcement on Cryptostocks (BAMM) a while back trying to make others aware of this thread, but yet people continue to buy.

No never heard of spongetech. I really dont care what everyone thinks. I have told you everything I know, as I have not talked to ryan in over a week now. If I told everyone I was his "friend" then this is what would of happened, and I knew that. I was just trying to calm the angry mob.

Again, who in the fuck would trademark a scam?
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:17:23 PM

Bad peanut, you the man!

Bro, lawyers are full of shit...they just want your money. Dont call me, and it wouldnt be fair for me to give you his number. Its none of my business. You talked to him before, and hes your partner so its between you and him. Just email him and Im sure he will get back to you. I wasnt happy he used my name as a contact and I told him that. But I havent heard back like I said.

But again, who trademarks a scam? Deadlines were obviously missed, but that doesnt make him a scammer at all. Hes a smart guy, and he can pull this off.

lol lol lol lol lol

2 weeks, 8 emails and I've had no response. I'm his partner now? well maybe he should act like it. I want bought out and the dividends I'm due. Lets just hope if it goes to court it doesnt go until BTC is at a peak of like $1200. Maybe it will have been a good (but stressful) investment then.

You are both full of shit. Pay up, our money + dividends from Wednesday and tomorrow if we dont see them and be men about it.

Thieves are dirt. Lowest of the law. You dont think I will take this to court? I blindly throw 20K at something I knew little about.

Money isnt a issue, I'm just not letting you pair get away with this.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:18:35 PM

Bad peanut, you the man!

No never heard of spongetech. I really dont care what everyone thinks. I have told you everything I know, as I have not talked to ryan in over a week now. If I told everyone I was his "friend" then this is what would of happened, and I knew that. I was just trying to calm the angry mob.

The scam was most likely to get money to buy the mining gear he bought, make investors coins back, lift the I.P.O and continue high power mining.

There was never going to be an exchange
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:23:56 PM

Bad peanut, you the man!

The scam was most likely to get money to buy the mining gear he bought, make investors coins back, lift the I.P.O and continue high power mining.

There was never going to be an exchange

Well hes given everyone a lot in dividends obviously and scammers usually dont do that. Scammers usually dont leave their WHOIS public. Scammers dont usually trademark their scam. Nothing about this says scam aside from the exchange being late, which is very common

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:24:04 PM

so, Ryan G was already pushing 175 MH paying out over 6 BTC a week right? OR was he selling shares to pay dividends while profiting of the nieve?  These are questions you can answer AmericanBit.  Especially since you talked to him.... a week ago.  

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:30:38 PM

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=98104003

The Spongetech scam. Bought advertising in all MLB ballparks (behind home plate) and a bunch of NFL stadiums to promote their Trademarked false front Scam.  Sold billions of shares to cover advertising costs that helped them sell even more shares. 

AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:32:47 PM

so, Ryan G was already pushing 175 MH paying out over 6 BTC a week right? OR was he selling shares to pay dividends while profiting of the nieve?  These are questions you can answer AmericanBit.  Especially since you talked to him.... a week ago.  

I can not accurately say how much coin he mines, but I know he has a shit ton of gear and the pictures are real. I live in LA, so I have never seen his mining operation in person.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:38:26 PM

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=98104003

The Spongetech scam. Bought advertising in all MLB ballparks (behind home plate) and a bunch of NFL stadiums to promote their Trademarked false front Scam.  Sold billions of shares to cover advertising costs that helped them sell even more shares.  

Interesting, I hadnt heard about that...I mean I know it happens. Like Herbalife is thought to be a scam by a few people, but they are still going strong. But its not the same thing. Bitcoin scams are usually just, take the bitcoin and take off and thats not what happened here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: