Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

Is there a price point the NLG team is aiming for with the coin as in Euro value?

I would say if NLG is at 350-450 with btc price going up, I would be more then happy with that. Subway sandwiches will become 5-8 times cheaper. Wink When you holding fiat the prices only go up...

Hmm, better 2.20371 NLG vs 1 Euro... as before. Then your sandwich is becoming verrrry cheap, what? you can buy your favourite subway along with your sandwich.  Grin
No joke, why would 350 be a good price?

I think 350 - 450 is a good price because it's good for a large supply coin in the short term and I think with bitcoin price going up it will increase both ways in value.

I have no idea what this team plans to do with the coin and what the end result will be.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strataghyst

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:54:01 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 06:06:52 PM by strataghyst

I think the dev had the value of the Guilder in mind when creating the coin.
The coin is based on litecoin wich will have aprox. 84mil. coins.
This coin will have aprox. 1680mil. coins. thats 20x more coins.

So when litecoin is 1 for 10 euro and you divide this by 20 it's 0.50 euro a guldencoin.

Back in the day the guilder had an exchange rate of 2.20 guilder for 1 euro when you divide this it's about 0.45 euro for a real guilder.

My result then is:

Real live guilder was               : 0.45 euro
Guldencoin based on litecoin    : 0.50 euro
and thats about                    : 0.0012 bitcoin.

thsminer

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:53:53 PM

So when litecoin is 1 for 10 euro and you divide this by 20 it's 0.50 euro a guldencoin.

Back in the day the guilder had an exchange rate of 2.20 guilder for 1 euro when you divide this it's about 0.45 euro for a real guilder.

My result then is:

and thats about                    : 0.0012 bitcoin.

you're my man stratagyst... Smiley I hope your calculation will match reality someday. But back to real life we first have to deal with some very pesky people trying to push NLG down. Good thing is that the sell volumes are getting less over time. So anybody wanting NLG cheap, now is the moment!
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:14:31 PM

My result then is:

Real live guilder was               : 0.45 euro
Guldencoin based on litecoin    : 0.50 euro
and thats about                    : 0.0012 bitcoin.

you're my man stratagyst... Smiley I hope your calculation will match reality someday. But back to real life we first have to deal with some very pesky people trying to push NLG down. Good thing is that the sell volumes are getting less over time. So anybody wanting NLG cheap, now is the moment!

The current value of NLG is quite low now indeed. I think it's a bit strange, I think it's a bit undervalued now.

However, that's a nice calculation. We'll see where it ends.  As the value of a coin is often based on how hard it's to mine, it doesn't really matter for paying your sandwich if you're a miner Wink.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:21:27 PM

My result then is:

and thats about                    : 0.0012 bitcoin.

The current value of NLG is quite low now indeed. I think it's a bit strange, I think it's a bit undervalued now.

However, that's a nice calculation. We'll see where it ends.  As the value of a coin is often based on how hard it's to mine, it doesn't really matter for paying your sandwich if you're a miner Wink.

The calculation is a bit off, I think litecoin has a 40 year mining cycle where NLG only has 19-20 years from what I read. So litecoin will have about 80% of it's coins mined by the time NLG is done. I would say litecoin would need to be closer to 20 Euros per coin. Don't forget it was around 30 end of last year.

Although if things are done right and this coin takes the country by storm, litecoin won't be in the same league as NLG when it comes to use. Infact litecoin has been slacking lately in terms of development.

There is lots of ifs but I know when my countrymen embraces something we do it with pride. I am very excited for this but I would expect a future price of 0.05 Euros per coin. Smiley

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:32:26 PM

Just to add, even if 5000 people start actively using NLG in the Netherlands a price of 1000 Satoshi would easily be maintained.

Lets workout how much btc it takes to maintain current price.

576000 Coins / day
Current Price is 115 sat, at these prices if all coins were put on bittrex to be traded we would need 0.66 btc everyday to keep up a price of 115. Now not everyone is going to dump out and if the coin has more use, more people will hold. So lets say 50% of all coins mined get dumped out. That is 0.33 btc daily, over 365 days would be 120.45 btc to buy up 50% of the NLG mined this year.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:51:37 AM

Just so you all know I haven't even seen what the new website is going to look like yet. So I am very excited to see the changes which will be a foundation on which to keep building the coin on. There will be a Dutch and English version of the website like the current one.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:10:29 PM

Update about the new website

Unfortunately we have to delay the launch of the new website by a day. So launch will be this friday. We want to make sure everything is up to our standards. We apologize for the wait.

There's no need to apologize. Just mention it, and it's enough Wink.

I think most of us rather want to see a finished website a bit later, than an unfinished website earlier Smiley

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:08:28 PM

Looks like we will be hitting the 60s tonight on mintpal votes.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:21:31 PM

Unfortunately we have to delay the launch of the new website by a day. So launch will be this friday. We want to make sure everything is up to our standards. We apologize for the wait.

I think most of us rather want to see a finished website a bit later, than an unfinished website earlier Smiley

+1, agreed.  Take your time and make it right.  The community won't worry about a delay if the end result is perfect.

On a seperate note:

Bounty:

As a US citizen with a wife, child and baby on the way, and 2 dogs, my chances in partaking in a Cafe de Prins meal and pint anytime soon is very slim.  Let's face it, I'm never leaving the country.  However, I fully support NLG and where it's going, and I will continue to mine and hold NLG.(Kudos to the team)

That being said... I want to spend some coin.

I am offering a one time 150,000(150.000)NLG to the first merchant that accepts NLG at an existing US-based store/service for any of the following(in order of preference):

• Amazon gift cards
  • Precious metals(Silver/Gold)
  • Steam or Origin game codes

To qualify for the bounty, you need to have an existing BCT thread with good feedback, and you need to post an announcement in this thread and the NLG forums.  I reserve the right to deny the reward if your store/service is jenky(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jenky).

Funds will be paid by me, out of my personal wallet.  This has no ties to the dev team, and is totally by my own accord.

Ready, set, go.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:22:58 PM

Looks like we will be hitting the 60s tonight on mintpal votes.

Don't forget about swisscex, we will be back to number 2 again after tonight, so keep the votes coming... make other coins have to buy there way onto the exchange!

https://www.swisscex.com/voting
Svener

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:27:03 PM

+1, agreed.  Take your time and make it right.  The community won't worry about a delay if the end result is perfect.

On a seperate note:

Bounty:

As a US citizen with a wife, child and baby on the way, and 2 dogs, my chances in partaking in a Cafe de Prins meal and pint anytime soon is very slim.  Let's face it, I'm never leaving the country.  However, I fully support NLG and where it's going, and I will continue to mine and hold NLG.(Kudos to the team)

I am offering a one time 150,000(150.000)NLG to the first merchant that accepts NLG at an existing US-based store/service for any of the following(in order of preference):

• Amazon gift cards

To qualify for the bounty, you need to have an existing BCT thread with good feedback, and you need to post an announcement in this thread and the NLG forums.  I reserve the right to deny the reward if your store/service is jenky(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jenky).

Funds will be paid by me, out of my personal wallet.  This has no ties to the dev team, and is totally by my own accord.

Ready, set, go.

-Fuse

Kudos to you sir!

So if anyone in the community organises this with one of those merchants we get the 150k?
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:36:00 PM

Kudos to you sir!

So if anyone in the community organises this with one of those merchants we get the 150k?

I'd like the merchants to benefit in the end, but as long as I get to spend NLG on something, I'll send the coin to whatever address I'm told to send it to.  I'd hope if someone convinces a merchant to accept it, they would split the coin with them somehow.  It would be the right thing to do... like a finders fee of sorts.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Svener

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:37:28 PM

Kudos to you sir!

I'd like the merchants to benefit in the end, but as long as I get to spend NLG on something, I'll send the coin to whatever address I'm told to send it to.  I'd hope if someone convinces a merchant to accept it, they would split the coin with them somehow.  It would be the right thing to do... like a finders fee of sorts.

-Fuse

I have requested NLG to be on the next coinpayments vote in the meantime.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:18:00 AM

Kudos to you sir!

-Fuse

Thanks svener, will you let us know when the voting will start? Smiley

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Svener

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:50:23 AM

Kudos to you sir!

-Fuse

Thanks svener, will you let us know when the voting will start? Smiley

NLG now added to the list.
https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq
Coincookie

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:04:30 PM

On a seperate note:

Bounty:

• Amazon gift cards

Ready, set, go.

-Fuse

just to make sure thisdoes not get lost, I love this initiative, respect Fuse!
Whenever I'm back in NY I will pay you a visit my friend, kudos!

Cookie.

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
coin-table

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:13:03 PM

Hi,

we are running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

W have listed your coin already. To provide the full and uptodate information
on your coin, please use the update function.

Thanks, the coin-table team

contact us, if you would like to join the team or advertise on crypto-coins-table.com

Stellar Lumens an easy introduction - https://stellarkitty.com
xtsjyfx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:15:26 PM

through the article I find so good distribution why don't you support the already existing coin not dividing the nation? Smiley
Svener

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:44:44 PM

through the article I find so good distribution why don't you support the already existing coin not dividing the nation? Smiley

Which existing coin, if your talking about EFL it was setup as a scam. They have locked the ANN. This is the real Dutch coin that everyone should be following.

This was a response from one of the users on the ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522661.1420

This coin is just a big scam.

The total amount of EFL coins on Bittrex.com in all EFL wallets yesterday was 2833852.34991306.
This total is a lot bigger than the total of mined coins.
It's strange that a lot of the premined coins are on a trading platform. Probably ready to be dumped.

Advertouch VOF is doing the distribution of the premined coins. If you order an "uittreksel
from the Dutch Chamber of Commerce you can see that this company is owned by two guys.
If you search in Google with the name of one of the owners than
this page is the first result in Google.
http://www.opgelichtopinternet.nl/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1258458515
This is like a watch out for fraud on internet website.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: