Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 07:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759194 times)
xuser

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:29:55 AM

i have a idea: if wc and woc in tha same wallet (read earlier) wc -> pos -> woc (wc mine woc)
it is a long term for wc, and is fair for holders

Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! Vr34YoAisMrDsTqsHJnwTKsjTKikY3kBxS
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 10:36:32 AM

hey everyone, here's a copy of the press release that was sent out earlier today to the Canadian media. I'm off to bed, have a great night everyone!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Online Community Overthrows CryptoCurrency, Launches out of Halifax

The story of WhiteCoin is a fascinating example of the CryptoCurrency's emerging potential. Launched in April of 2014 in the alternative Bitcoin market, WhiteCoin became an immediate sensation reaching the top five of international volume trading out of over 300 active CryptoCurrencies in its first week.

Initially launched by mysterious unknown parties as open source code, problems with WhiteCoin emerged very quickly. But rather than abandon it and risk a major market disruption, WhiteCoin's community of users rallied to perform an unprecedented overthrow of the online virtual currency's creators.

Group launches community driven association, The WhiteCoin Foundation

Based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, The WhiteCoin Foundation will serve as an inclusive, not for profit, decentralized overseer of WhiteCoin and the open source code that drives it. The WhiteCoin Foundation will operate under three primary and expanding mandates:

1. The maintenance, development, and promotion of WhiteCoin
2. To provide employment opportunities for its members
3. Charitable & activist operations: with a focus on advocating for the cryptocurrency industry, net neutrality, and internet freedom 

Halifax perfectly situated for 8 billion dollar and growing industry

Chris Salsman, President of The WhiteCoin Foundation, believes Halifax is the perfect match for WhiteCoin.

“Our organization is truly international, with our Director of Communications based in California, while our Director of Operations & Chief Technology officer operate out of Europe. Our team has selected Halifax for our headquarters because it's perfectly situated between timezones in Europe and the west coast. Halifax is one of the few places in the world up and working with both London and Los Angeles during business hours. Having such a well respected IT sector is also of great attraction to us.” - Chris Salsman –  President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

WhiteCoin a unique CryptoCurrency: “It's approachable”

“Bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets are of great interest to investors, but its main barriers are confused messaging, lack of communication with government, and a lack of understandable accountability to new users. The WhiteCoin Foundation strives to make itself approachable by giving everyone a stake in its operation and directly acting to overcome these challenges.” Chris Salsman – President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR INTERVIEW REQUESTS PLEASE CONTACT:

media"at"whitecoin.info

If you would like to be removed from our media list, simply reply with “unsubscribe” in the subjectline.

Great release and its only just begun Smiley

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 10:44:10 AM

i have a idea: if wc and woc in tha same wallet (read earlier) wc -> pos -> woc (wc mine woc)
it is a long term for wc, and is fair for holders

+1

CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 10:45:04 AM

just to point out:

here's how many coins are owned by top 100 addresses

BTC - 19%
WC - 37%
LTC - 52%
DRK -62%
BC - 70%
VRC - 78%

generally pump and dump coins stay above 50% for new coins, and above 30% for coins at least year old
WC has remarkably low percentage for a new alt, which means it already has a good distribution (imo important for long term stability and resistance to manipulation)

Agreed!

tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:56:45 AM

just to point out:

BTC - 19%
WC - 37%
LTC - 52%
DRK -62%
BC - 70%
VRC - 78%

generally pump and dump coins stay above 50% for new coins, and above 30% for coins at least year old
WC has remarkably low percentage for a new alt, which means it already has a good distribution (imo important for long term stability and resistance to manipulation)

Agreed!

+1
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:03:02 AM

Really thanks all of you!

I have decided to make this list of donation - everybody can know, im not enriching myself.

Total donated: 63426.592216

Im very happy from your generosity, I appreciate it so much!

Will be updated max every day, mostly often.

TW0R

Hi there WhiteCoiners,

I would like to share here with you the situation what happend to me:

I was supporting WhiteCoin from the beginning, helped to price rise, bought more and more WhiteCoins when the price was going lower, helping with wallet translation to my native language etc.

Totally i have collected over 950k WC. I was intending to HOLD them a LONG time. Over 1BTC in WC. Nice number for a poor guy from middle europe, more than half of my monthly wage.

Yesterday evening i was thinking about purchasing some trading bot to make trades for me when im at work. Made quick google search and found a youtube video. Starting to watch that and clicked the link under it, downloaded a program from mediafire, continue watching the video about the program and installing it in the meantime.

And now what happend in next quarter an hour:
a) setup.exe - does nothing, i started to be suspicious its a virus - hard restart the computer to safe what i can
b) everything looks fine, now my Mintpal account logged out - i had my pwd stored in Chrome, just logged back again
c) everything looks fine, Mintpal acc logged me out again - logged back in and FCUK - all my WC were gone
d) i tought its a mintpal fault, they had restart sth - therefore the logouts - i tought it will be fine in a few mins
e) wrote to #whitecoinfoundation IRC - but nobody has those problems
f) starting to investigate what was happening
g) obviously I have sold all my WhiteCoins for the price 125-122 satoshi...nice but where are the BTC?
h) BTC were traded for DarkCoins at the lowest offer
i) DRK were withdrawed to some guys wallet (not mine) and confirmed using my email
j) there is no confirmation email, even in trash
k) tracking the DRK wallet using the blockexplorer and the coins were sent half an hour after that to Cryptsy wallet
l) probalby traded there for clean and clear BTC.

Did I have a antivirus/firewall? No. Did I had easy pwd? No - 18 H/L letters, numbers, special signs. Im I new here? No - just new nick to my old tw0r.

Why Im writing this? TO WARN YOU ALL! Its most imporant here its very important to me so be satisfied - everything bad have to bring something good. The second think - like i wrote to IRC: We are a great community, and Im sure I will do the same if it happends to you.

Anyone can help poor guy robbed for his WhiteCoin, please donate a bit...950k was stolen, every little bit helps a lot...

Thanks

WfAGYTGLF8JFW81dbrDBRsA49uw76iSKzP

This is my safe WhiteCoin address. 3 people from the IRC #whitecoinfoundation helped me every 0.5-1.1% of the stolen amount. I appreciate that very much. Thank you guys.

Sorry for my english, correct me if Im wrong somewhere - Im from Czech Republic.

Now the links: !!! Do NOT download that !!! Its just FYI. Aware of programs like that!

Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCy5VAQs4So
Mediafire file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1329c4rs8vspypq/Bitcoin.Bot.GT.v1.3.zip

The video have over 3k watched - how many people was fcked up like me?

Best regards and good luck to all of you and to WhiteCoin itself.

TW0R
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:06:54 PM

[quote author=mogonzo link=topic=568517.msg7650417#msg7650417 date=1404359990

For my own opinion on WhiteOutCoin, so far it does seem the majority want this and I do think the economics behind the IPO are sound, I've yet to see any meaty refutation as to why market forces would dictate WOC being a negative on WC. But, that said, if there is a way to safely implement a reasonable privacy feature into WC that is still my preferred option. 

Maybe that is where we are a little off center on the economy of scales for the ratio between WC and WOC. You mention coin count is the only fair way and guess I am confused as my point was a 1:1 transfer of coin (e.g. 1 WC for 1 WOC). I am going to stop belaboring this point until we see a proposal. Making hypothetical, I would agree, is wasting time. Just seems to me you would focus on one coin and if that means tossing out WC for WOC, so be it, but don't have both. You don't have the resources and you can't even get the new wallets out and has taken a long  time to get the new logo out with the part-time devs. Don;t get me wrong, your DEV's appear to be doing a bang-up job (highly skilled), no doubt. As far as WC value, I'm sure as a group what is decided will be beneficial to those early adopters (who had faith in the coin) in terms of the value proposition to the new coin. But roughly stated, if I own 10 million coins and we mint to a new one within the same community, I would kind of expect the same coin count or valuation than someone that bought a nickle-worth and now wants to ride on the coat tales of those taking the larger risks. Hope that makes a little sense and why future investments are in a state of flux right now. Anyway, no need to respond, just spit-balling and trying to reach a quorum in a public forum.

[/quote]

Hey i used to think the sidechain (1 for 1 wc for woc) was better than the ipo. I even posted about it here on the thread. After a lot of though though i see an IPO for WOC only available for purchase in WC is quite a good way to do things. However i would say it should ALWAYS be for purchase only with WC not just 2 weeks. A companion coin has ZERO negatives, it poses no more competition than the other 300+ alts. ALL the R and D, all the marketing, all the new blood attracted by the new features of the companion coin will come into the WC family. The same services can be used by both coins. I think just whiteout sounds better than whiteout coin. But of course the community can decide on this.

bitaxed

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:14:27 PM

just to point out:

BTC - 19%
WC - 37%
LTC - 52%
DRK -62%
BC - 70%
VRC - 78%

Good point. So... no one will pump it  Grin

Guys, I want a new wallet with the latest graphics  Roll Eyes
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 05:12:38 PM

just to point out:

BTC - 19%
WC - 37%
LTC - 52%
DRK -62%
BC - 70%
VRC - 78%

Good point. So... no one will pump it  Grin

Guys, I want a new wallet with the latest graphics  Roll Eyes

well there are certain groups of people who are trying to buy as much as possible for cheap hence all the FUD for weeks.
they can't manipulate that well if they dont have a lot of coins. its possible but will cost them much more which means less profit therefore its easier for them to just keep creating new pump/dump coins and overhype (bc, xc, drk, vrc, clo, cry, sc, rzr, xmr, cinni, min, etc you name it)

well you can notice how with all the great news, updates and solid information the FUD has has stopped but yet... the "sell pressure" still continues...

Pretty obvious what they trying to do, with all the "downward sell pressure" so stack your buy orders and take their WC  Grin  when they run out of WC to sell, our price goes to the moon cause they are gone Smiley

If they would like to participate and see an investment grow, then they should remove their orders and not try to keep WC down because... WC is rising Smiley

delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:52:08 PM

I'll stimulate the volume right now!

Auctioning a Warlords of Draenor Beta Key

Bidding starts at 100K Whitecoin Smiley

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:26:43 PM

Actually that's really strange to see wc so low, there is no apparent reason to dump it at this price. I think I'm going to buy some more millions until they run out of fuel before the party really starts.  I suggest you to do the same, it seems that someone has a lot to sell before we can break through and this someone doesn't care about all the efforts made here...

You are going to buy some more millions are you? what site are you buying your millions on exactly please tell us all.  Cryptsy daily volume is 0.123 BTC.  As much as you guys want to hype this coin it is stagnant and the only thing making it look like there is any trade at all is a few bots playing with small amounts.
Please just stop with the constant buy buy buy crap as it isn't fooling no one guys, hence stagnant market with low volume.  I would love this coin to go up in value like the few people on this thread that are also invested but please for the love of WC stop talking shit.

Are the bots on cryptsy with 999.99999999, 2790.06840620 and 279.00684061 supposed to be fooling people into buying higher? is it working for you?
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:40:49 PM

Actually that's really strange to see wc so low, there is no apparent reason to dump it at this price. I think I'm going to buy some more millions until they run out of fuel before the party really starts.  I suggest you to do the same, it seems that someone has a lot to sell before we can break through and this someone doesn't care about all the efforts made here...

You are going to buy some more millions are you? what site are you buying your millions on exactly please tell us all.  Cryptsy daily volume is 0.123 BTC.  As much as you guys want to hype this coin it is stagnant and the only thing making it look like there is any trade at all is a few bots playing with small amounts.
Please just stop with the constant buy buy buy crap as it isn't fooling no one guys, hence stagnant market with low volume.  I would love this coin to go up in value like the few people on this thread that are also invested but please for the love of WC stop talking shit.

Are the bots on cryptsy with 999.99999999, 2790.06840620 and 279.00684061 supposed to be fooling people into buying higher? is it working for you?

I was just thinking the same thing after looking at today's trading. Thought maybe there was a new exchange in Canada or something.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
ynyjl

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:56:41 AM

The WC. What happened?
mogonzo

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:59:38 AM

Some interesting word play happening here tonight.

I'll just remind everyone that the ops team does not deploy bots and believes strongly in the principals of fair play. For everyone south of the border this weekend, have a happy Independence Day!

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:22:13 PM

I'll just remind everyone that the ops team does not deploy bots and believes strongly in the principals of fair play. For everyone south of the border this weekend, have a happy Independence Day!

Lot's of beer...bbq...and fireworks today...WOOT!  See you tomorrow whitecoiners!  Cheesy
Iffy

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:11:18 PM

I am not so sure k3str3l was implying that the ops team did such a thing ... interesting reply.

Radix
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

Dear P, you're multiple personas and your Fud group members:

Firstly, I would like to thank you for providing such an excellent service for the WhiteCoin community! I personally appreciate it greatly because while I am out enjoying time away, you continue to have your bots hard at work filling my and other longterm WC holders bags with sweet WC.

Please do not stop because as you continue with this process, our bags become fuller and fuller with WC and we don't even have to do anything Smiley you make it very easy for the members of this community to get WC at awesome prices, with very little effort required by us.

As we continue to collect your and others WC, its with great pleasure that our Wallets continue to expand.  See its pretty simple:

1. The community is not going anywhere Smiley
2. As you try to keep trying to push prices down, we keep collecting WC and its awesome Smiley
3. As new investors are arriving, your service is greatly appreciated by them as well because they can simply get their bags filled with very little efforts
4. With all the great news, business partnerships and news on the horizon, these prices are crazy no brainer to attract intelligent investors from outside of BCTalk forum while simply explaining to them about the great service you are providing to fill their bags and take your WC.

Remember, there are only 302M WC and your services are doing an excellent job at moving WC into the right hands Smiley

To this end, please continue, cause fud, try to accomplish what it is you think you are accomplishing, but be aware that the investors whom are watching and we are talking with might just take all the wc you can serve up and much much more.

Thanks again for continually filling our orders Smiley we love you!

eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:52:24 PM

Read this today, found it interesting:

"Speculative bubbles explore the boundaries of the absurd and the impossible. And they yank the impossible into reality. The speculative bubbles of the early-nineteenth century in the United States, for example, were over western land, land in the distant territories of Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, and the western Carolinas. What do booms like the western land bubble do to you and me? During each boom, the land in the nothingness looks like it will make you rich. And during each crash, you wake up from your frenzy. You see with clarity that your enthusiasm for western land has been a wild mistake, a disastrous error, an irrational exuberance that is going to send you to the poorhouse. So you try to sell your western land. But everyone in sight is as panicked as you are. Which means there are very few takers for your acres. And those acres plunge in price. Making you a pauper on paper.

"...did betting on western land pay off in the 1790s or in 1810? You bet. Western land that once seemed overpriced at twelve-and-a-half cents per acre sells today for between $505,972 and $127 million per acre."

-Howard Bloom
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:49:29 AM

Scheduled for delisting on BITTREX Monday 7/7.  Sad

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:15:06 AM

This illustrates the grand illusion and the circle of few --a community of seven, the drawing of three...

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: