Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
mogonzo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:39:57 AM

Power has been flicking on and off alot here today from the durricane, but my laptop is charged so I'm going to be working on press releases and infokits about the foundation.

My hope is that unless Nova Scotia experiences a major disruption from hurricane arthur, we can release a statement on Bill C-31 on Monday. I'd like to thank logicaluser for his wonderful help in doing such thorough research on this topic. We intend to take a very activist/strong stance against this bill, and will make clear that while it doesn't much threaten the international cryptocurrency industry at large... it does threaten to chase a great deal of this 8 billion dollar industry offshore from Canada.

If anyone has any thoughts on our approach, suggested messages, or research to offer on this subject, please feel free to post it here. I've charged two batteries on my phone as well so should be able to see what's posted here today even if I might be a bit difficult for me to answer.

we'Re 80K people down in NB... how the power situation in NS?

Hey! Loving how many Maritimers there are around here. Power situation has stabilized for the most part in my neighbourhood (halifax) but still a bit nervous about firing up the desktop in case of surges. We had about 130K residences without power here, and I'm looking forward to a trip down to the annapolis valley this week where I'll probably spend about two days chopping fallen trees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:21:45 AM

you're in here with others to troll and fud.

If calling someone out for saying they are buying millions of coins is FUD then I guess I must be talking FUD.  If the white coin market is stagnant and pretty much just run by bots on exchanges is FUD then once again I am guilty of talking FUD.
Are any of the above statements not true?  Are the 24 hour volumes for WC lying on all these trading platforms?
I also got the impression that you thought I was talking about you when mentioning how WC is just a bot fest, may not of been a guilty conscience but you soon came on and denied anyone from the foundation would do such a thing even though no one accused you of it.  Like someone else said, interesting reply.

I am part of no group to FUD or troll this coin and if you go look at my posts I don't just live on this thread hyping WC like quite a few special accounts seem to be doing.  I have concerns and pull people up on BS hype, people don't talk crap I wont pull them up on it, quite simple really.
It is OK to lie and hype but not pick people up on their lies and false hype, alrighty then.

By all means put me on your ignore list like GRV has as I care little for what he says anyway.  If someone says something that is a blatant lie or is say for instance telling people to buy coins at least 48+ hours before anything is even concrete(ring a bell?) I will pick them up on it.

Be honest and be legit and I will not call anyone out.  Just because I am invested in this coin it does not mean I should just accept and let people talk shit and make false hype for their own gains and possibly sucker some unfortunate person into buying into a bot wall.

You will of course not agree but I think I am actually one of the few that does speak from the heart and with honesty in this thread, maybe that is where the issue lays.

You sir are a refreshing perspective in the community. Although we are all not a part of the inner-circle, we certainly don't need to sugarcoat the facts and you have been more than truthful in your post. Unless we have this honest balance of reporting, this so called community might as well be considered a cult. Forge ahead with your analysis as I for one appreciate the tact and style for with you deliver truth in your message. I support Whitecoin as you and the rest of the folks, but will not stick my head in the sand and pretend everything is OK. As an investor, you have every right to be heard and if they wish to place you or I on the ignore list, so be it. What is more important is being open and honest about all activity with the coin, and to this point has been a little questionable. I guess if you are not sporting your cheerleader outfit you are automatically classified as someone spreading FUD, so hike up your skirt a little more I guess lol.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
mogonzo

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:37:38 PM

If calling someone out for saying they are buying millions of coins is FUD then I guess I must be talking FUD.  If the white coin market is stagnant and pretty much just run by bots on exchanges is FUD then once again I am guilty of talking FUD.
Are any of the above statements not true?  Are the 24 hour volumes for WC lying on all these trading platforms?
I also got the impression that you thought I was talking about you when mentioning how WC is just a bot fest, may not of been a guilty conscience but you soon came on and denied anyone from the foundation would do such a thing even though no one accused you of it.  Like someone else said, interesting reply.

I am part of no group to FUD or troll this coin and if you go look at my posts I don't just live on this thread hyping WC like quite a few special accounts seem to be doing.  I have concerns and pull people up on BS hype, people don't talk crap I wont pull them up on it, quite simple really.
It is OK to lie and hype but not pick people up on their lies and false hype, alrighty then.

By all means put me on your ignore list like GRV has as I care little for what he says anyway.  If someone says something that is a blatant lie or is say for instance telling people to buy coins at least 48+ hours before anything is even concrete(ring a bell?) I will pick them up on it.

Be honest and be legit and I will not call anyone out.  Just because I am invested in this coin it does not mean I should just accept and let people talk shit and make false hype for their own gains and possibly sucker some unfortunate person into buying into a bot wall.

You will of course not agree but I think I am actually one of the few that does speak from the heart and with honesty in this thread, maybe that is where the issue lays.

You sir are a refreshing perspective in the community. Although we are all not a part of the inner-circle, we certainly don't need to sugarcoat the facts and you have been more than truthful in your post. Unless we have this honest balance of reporting, this so called community might as well be considered a cult. Forge ahead with your analysis as I for one appreciate the tact and style for with you deliver truth in your message. I support Whitecoin as you and the rest of the folks, but will not stick my head in the sand and pretend everything is OK. As an investor, you have every right to be heard and if they wish to place you or I on the ignore list, so be it. What is more important is being open and honest about all activity with the coin, and to this point has been a little questionable. I guess if you are not sporting your cheerleader outfit you are automatically classified as someone spreading FUD, so hike up your skirt a little more I guess lol.

Anyone can be a part of the Operations Team by singling themselves out as hard workers. We do need critical thinkers, but I think it's clear that his style is not the best one for helping the growth of this coin and that was my point. It remains one I make to you as well.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:16:20 PM

Anyone can be a part of the Operations Team by singling themselves out as hard workers. We do need critical thinkers, but I think it's clear that his style is not the best one for helping the growth of this coin and that was my point. It remains one I make to you as well.

You have some seriously flawed logic if you think our concern is hampering the growth of this coin. As I stated before, your issue centers around investor trust and value and your ignorance to why your coin is currently in the ditch. To date, you have illustrated your lack of comprehension in this area. Yet you consistently try and demonize those that are actually in support of this coin although we have differing opinions. Community is working together and helping each other. I think you just like to use that word without really knowing what its core meaning is really about.

mogonzo

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:44:09 PM

If calling someone out for saying they are buying millions of coins is FUD then I guess I must be talking FUD.  If the white coin market is stagnant and pretty much just run by bots on exchanges is FUD then once again I am guilty of talking FUD.
Are any of the above statements not true?  Are the 24 hour volumes for WC lying on all these trading platforms?
I also got the impression that you thought I was talking about you when mentioning how WC is just a bot fest, may not of been a guilty conscience but you soon came on and denied anyone from the foundation would do such a thing even though no one accused you of it.  Like someone else said, interesting reply.

I am part of no group to FUD or troll this coin and if you go look at my posts I don't just live on this thread hyping WC like quite a few special accounts seem to be doing.  I have concerns and pull people up on BS hype, people don't talk crap I wont pull them up on it, quite simple really.

By all means put me on your ignore list like GRV has as I care little for what he says anyway.  If someone says something that is a blatant lie or is say for instance telling people to buy coins at least 48+ hours before anything is even concrete(ring a bell?) I will pick them up on it.

Be honest and be legit and I will not call anyone out.  Just because I am invested in this coin it does not mean I should just accept and let people talk shit and make false hype for their own gains and possibly sucker some unfortunate person into buying into a bot wall.

You have some seriously flawed logic if you think our concern is hampering the growth of this coin. As I stated before, your issue centers around investor trust and value and your ignorance to why your coin is currently in the ditch. To date, you have illustrated your lack of comprehension in this area. Yet you consistently try and demonize those that are actually in support of this coin although we have differing opinions. Community is working together and helping each other. I think you just like to use that word without really knowing what its core meaning is really about.

How do you think you've helped this coin? I think you're defeating your own argument. I try to help keep the conversation positive, and I generally only come down on those who go too far off course from constructive feedback. You have specifically threatened to damage this coin on multiple occasions, and even inspired a sockpuppet brigade against you, along with multiple people coming to me expressing concerns about your and other accounts attempting to manipulate the price.

Physician, heal thyself.

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:45:18 PM

How do you think you've helped this coin? I think you're defeating your own argument. I try to help keep the conversation positive, and I generally only come down on those who go too far off course from constructive feedback. You have specifically threatened to damage this coin on multiple occasions, and even inspired a sockpuppet brigade against you, along with multiple people coming to me expressing concerns about your and other accounts attempting to manipulate the price.

Physician, heal thyself.

What are you doing in this area:

https://coinreport.net/embargoed-8am-july-1st-expresscoin-brings-easy-bitcoin-trading-canada/

eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:41:05 PM

We do need critical thinkers, but I think it's clear that his style is not the best one for helping the growth of this coin and that was my point. It remains one I make to you as well.

Amen to that.

As you continue to stay to on the high ground, Mr. Salsman, the future of WC bodes well. We can only hope that WhitenotWright and Kestrel71, neither of them with anything yet constructive to add to the dialogue, will eventually either fade away into obscurity, or, better yet, choose to reach for that same higher ground and change their tone.
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:07:57 PM

There is 2 many coins over 300M. And algo scrypt is dead. There are two mains problems. No anon...
xrn

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:40:19 PM

Guys ...

We need real market, real web where you can use WC only it can give us strong and it wouldn't be a litle pump. We must create a wallet / client for wordpress/jomla and find a shops etc witch want to use WC.
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:50:25 PM

I'd like to see the WCF broaden it's offering with another coin for another simple reason...  I think WC is still saddled with the stigma of the failures of the original dev team.  A new coin, WhiteOut Coin, that adds a privacy function to the WCF will bring new interest and new investors back into what is happening here through the WCF.  They will see that WC is rock solid, even more solid than most other coins due to the broad range of investors, stake holders and community contributors.   I'm hoping that we will soon hear from the technical dev team members so that we can start to debate the technical specifics on how best to implement WhiteOut Coin. 
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:38:05 AM

I'd like to see the WCF broaden it's offering with another coin for another simple reason...  I think WC is still saddled with the stigma of the failures of the original dev team.  A new coin, WhiteOut Coin, that adds a privacy function to the WCF will bring new interest and new investors back into what is happening here through the WCF.  They will see that WC is rock solid, even more solid than most other coins due to the broad range of investors, stake holders and community contributors.   I'm hoping that we will soon hear from the technical dev team members so that we can start to debate the technical specifics on how best to implement WhiteOut Coin. 
yes world just need one more coin  Roll Eyes This coin is just fine..its just like every other altcoin on the earth used for pump and dump..after that they create new coin for pump and dump and so on..i thing this coin had best distribution so there is no whailes on WC..we dont need new coin..you just need WAYS TO USE IT and to buy something on the internet.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:35:11 PM

yes world just need one more coin  Roll Eyes This coin is just fine..its just like every other altcoin on the earth used for pump and dump..after that they create new coin for pump and dump and so on..i thing this coin had best distribution so there is no whailes on WC..we dont need new coin..you just need WAYS TO USE IT and to buy something on the internet.

Yes, distribution is solid. Premine is solid. PoW done with PoS. Other than building other features into this existing coin, not sure why a new coin is needed. Do the current DEV's have access to the code or is there anything wrong with the existing coin for which you could not enhance?

malbee

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:49:15 PM

Yes, distribution is solid. Premine is solid. PoW done with PoS. Other than building other features into this existing coin, not sure why a new coin is needed. Do the current DEV's have access to the code or is there anything wrong with the existing coin for which you could not enhance?

They did say that building a privacy function into WC was not the optimal choice, something about the blockchain...  Not sure on the specifics, but they did address it.  I am pretty sold that a new coin is the way to go though for the reasons I mention above...but I'm in for the long haul either way.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:42:50 PM

They did say that building a privacy function into WC was not the optimal choice, something about the blockchain...  Not sure on the specifics, but they did address it.  I am pretty sold that a new coin is the way to go though for the reasons I mention above...but I'm in for the long haul either way.

I think this is where we really have a division of thought. Why would I stay with WC if you are proposing WOC as a new coin on the exchanges (granted you can get voted in). Would you not have to go through the entire cycle again just like any other coin and at that point, why would I stay with WOC? I am not trying to troll, but it is not making any sense to me. Especially when you are saying it would not be a one-to-one buy in. What you are in essence dong is admitting is that WC is a failed coin and I simply do not see it that way, is my contention.

malbee

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:02:49 PM

I think this is where we really have a division of thought. Why would I stay with WC if you are proposing WOC as a new coin on the exchanges (granted you can get voted in). Would you not have to go through the entire cycle again just like any other coin and at that point, why would I stay with WOC? I am not trying to troll, but it is not making any sense to me. Especially when you are saying it would not be a one-to-one buy in. What you are in essence dong is admitting is that WC is a failed coin and I simply do not see it that way, is my contention.

I feel like you are putting words in my mouth...

"Especially when you are saying it would not be a one-to-one buy in."

I never said this.  I will also be clear that I'm not on the dev team...I've made a couple suggestions as to how I think it might make sense to move forward.  I am anxious to hear what the official proposal will be, and I'm hoping we hear that soon so that we can focus our discussions on what is actually possible.

I don't think adding a coin like WOC to the WCF that has additional features says anything about WC.  I am hoping that both can be managed with the same wallet.  Again my personal opinion is that we swap some of the WC for WOC...kind of like what Caishen did.  A few less WC (50 million or so) will make WC slightly more valuable, and allow for a solid kick off/IPO for WOC.  Again, bringing new attention and investment to the new Dev team through the WCF.   
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:04:54 PM

Well the concept would be the WC would be the big coin, you could move your stake to WOC, I don't think it will be a 1:1 ratio coin but a smaller coin for the specific use of anon. Also as for getting it on exchanges the idea of it being a companion coin to WC means you're using brand association as opposed to creating some other coin with some other name.

Mogonzo did talk about how the number of devs in the crypto world is quite small and they move on to new coins when theres new ideas, innovations. By associating with WC new features could be added to WC or WOC if feasible and if not then have another companion currency. It will hopefully put us in a position of trust and worthiness within the new release spectrum where people will want the new WC because they know who's making it and where it's come from instead of a new coin just appearing from essentially nowhere and no real knowns

I can definitely understand why you conclude that making WOC is seeing WC as failing, but it can also be seen as supplying products and options that people want.

By maintaining the 'White' name hopefully we'd be creating a larger interest and greater exposure for both currencies.
blitzkitten

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:14:53 PM

I never said this.  I will also be clear that I'm not on the dev team...I've made a couple suggestions as to how I think it might make sense to move forward.  I am anxious to hear what the official proposal will be, and I'm hoping we hear that soon so that we can focus our discussions on what is actually possible.

I don't think adding a coin like WOC to the WCF that has additional features says anything about WC.  I am hoping that both can be managed with the same wallet.  Again my personal opinion is that we swap some of the WC for WOC...kind of like what Caishen did.  A few less WC (50 million or so) will make WC slightly more valuable, and allow for a solid kick off/IPO for WOC.  Again, bringing new attention and investment to the new Dev team through the WCF.   

I think the slight reducition in WC supply for the IPO of WOC is a the way to go.
blitzkitten

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:17:12 PM

I never said this.  I will also be clear that I'm not on the dev team...I've made a couple suggestions as to how I think it might make sense to move forward.  I am anxious to hear what the official proposal will be, and I'm hoping we hear that soon so that we can focus our discussions on what is actually possible.

I don't think adding a coin like WOC to the WCF that has additional features says anything about WC.  I am hoping that both can be managed with the same wallet.  Again my personal opinion is that we swap some of the WC for WOC...kind of like what Caishen did.  A few less WC (50 million or so) will make WC slightly more valuable, and allow for a solid kick off/IPO for WOC.  Again, bringing new attention and investment to the new Dev team through the WCF.  

the only way separate WOC would increase value of WC would be if there was only one way to get WOC and thats by buying/generating it with WC. if you can get it by using btc directly then it will not increase WC value, only value of btc Smiley

maybe keeping WOC tied to WC but not having WC tied to it, so people can use WC without privacy options, and when they select "privacy" whiteout mode, WOC will be added to WC transaction (WC encapsulated within WOC? like an extra security layer)
not sure how its technically viable though Smiley

Yeah that was the idea of the IPO, during IPO release the only way to buy WOC would be to use WC. This avoids the BTC buy and forces you to use WC to buy.

As for your second idea i just don't know if it's feasible or possible, but worth thinking about
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:06:08 PM

I think the slight reducition in WC supply for the IPO of WOC is a the way to go.

staking directly into WOC instead of WC would increase value of WC simply by not increasing WC supply anymore. mining WOC with WC staking Grin

This is the same idea I brought up a few days ago. Who do we need to get in contact with to find out if this is possible to create.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:06:53 PM

staking directly into WOC instead of WC would increase value of WC simply by not increasing WC supply anymore. mining WOC with WC staking Grin

This is the same idea I brought up a few days ago. Who do we need to get in contact with to find out if this is possible to create.

I liked this idea too!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: