Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 11:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759196 times)
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:32:11 PM

Lots of energy on here today   Grin

I'll prolly miss the fud, but its best for the community if we start to moderate a little.  The only things removed will be continued down-right lies.  Misunderstandings occur, but repetition of untruths to the outside like the truth.  It may be time to move the true operations talk to another forum.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Ownski

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:32:36 PM

Everyone, until we can make contact with and get a response from bitcointalk... we're just going to have to do this oldschool: a mass ignore.

People who have been around whitecoin since all this went down know the real story, and can see the ways in which whitenotwright, ownski, and truthhurts are lying. Don't let this childish behaviour bother you.

Remember, people regularly hire coordinated trolls on these forums. It's a shame that BCT so far seems unwilling to do anything about it.

This is a poor show of leadership and very childish behavior. Your gonna say I'm lying and telling me to move on when I'm bringing up valid concerns about the coin. No I'm not a programmer, why do you think I asked what we should set a bounty at. I feel a sense of desperation in the air and I don't like it.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:43:59 PM

My job here is done.

Enjoy.

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
mogonzo

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:00:10 PM

Everyone, until we can make contact with and get a response from bitcointalk... we're just going to have to do this oldschool: a mass ignore.

People who have been around whitecoin since all this went down know the real story, and can see the ways in which whitenotwright, ownski, and truthhurts are lying. Don't let this childish behaviour bother you.

Remember, people regularly hire coordinated trolls on these forums. It's a shame that BCT so far seems unwilling to do anything about it.

This is a poor show of leadership and very childish behavior. Your gonna say I'm lying and telling me to move on when I'm bringing up valid concerns about the coin. No I'm not a programmer, why do you think I asked what we should set a bounty at. I feel a sense of desperation in the air and I don't like it.

You are feeling my frustration. You especially ownski are guilty of treating WC like your personal army rather than actually getting involved and helping. Whether you are real or not doesn't even matter anymore... even if you are, it's clear you do not play well with others and have terrible judgement. You also frequently parrot what fudders are saying and often mix in falsehoods into your statements. For example, implying it has been months since the last update when in fact WC has barely existed for a time period where you could add a plural to "month". The community took over this coin in May for god sakes.

Time to put your money where your mouth is and join this community for real, or move on. That's it.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
Khelgaar

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:07:21 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 03:59:57 PM by Khelgaar

Ownski, I have nothing against you and completely share your concerns about what is going on currently. Agree with you about Mogonzo statement and said him on IRC that it's not good idea to do that, cause of the reasons you mentioned. Wink
I know you are with this coin since the beginning but cant you realise that it all depend from us(community), not from some guy/girl who will suddenly come and clean up all the mess... If you understand what I mean. Smiley
Remember, this is not first time WC went to 84-85 sat... and I'm just sad that currently I dont have BTC to buy at this low prices. We need to be patient and try, together, to find a way to improve this coin  Wink

Cheers mate
B.
Ownski

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:10:45 PM

Ownskin have nothing against you and completely share your concerns about what is going on currently. Agree with you about Mogonzo statement and said him on IRC that it's not good idea to do that, cause of the reasons you mentioned. Wink
I know you are with this coin since the beginning but cant you realise that it all depend from us(community), not from some guy/girl who will suddenly come and clean up all the mess... If you understand what I mean. Smiley
Remember, this is not first time WC went to 84-85 sat... and I'm just sad that currently I dont have BTC to buy at this low prices. We need to be patient and try, together, to find a way to improve this coin  Wink

Cheers mate
B.

Thanks for the support. You understand where I'm coming from. We have lots of great ideas and we have been talking about them here for weeks. Therein lies the problem. We need to start hiring people if no one is stepping up to the plate. We all want a anon feature and have several great ideas but none of us are programmers. Thats why I'm trying to push just paying someone to help us out here. At the point in the game we have nothing to lose.

mogonzo

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:12:10 PM

Ownskin have nothing against you and completely share your concerns about what is going on currently. Agree with you about Mogonzo statement and said him on IRC that it's not good idea to do that, cause of the reasons you mentioned. Wink
Remember, this is not first time WC went to 84-85 sat... and I'm just sad that currently I dont have BTC to buy at this low prices. We need to be patient and try, together, to find a way to improve this coin  Wink

Cheers mate
B.

That is a great attitude Khelgaar. I am always open to constructive critics, I just feel that ownski and whitenotwright (if they are indeed real and have legitimate grievances) go too far and are totally unproductive and negative.

The operations team is open to anyone willing to work. We've offered both of them the opportunity to work within whitecoin, but all we ever get is talk. To date, of those with grievances, khelegar you are the only one who has actually shown up in IRC and displayed an attitude that demonstrates you are for real. You've put your money where you mouth is, and I greatly appreciate it.

All the best,

Chris

Ownski

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:17:18 PM

Cheers mate
B.

That is a great attitude Khelgaar. I am always open to constructive critics, I just feel that ownski and whitenotwright (if they are indeed real and have legitimate grievances) go too far and are totally unproductive and negative.

The operations team is open to anyone willing to work. We've offered both of them the opportunity to work within whitecoin, but all we ever get is talk. To date, of those with grievances, khelegar you are the only one who has actually shown up in IRC and displayed an attitude that demonstrates you are for real. You've put your money where you mouth is, and I greatly appreciate it.

All the best,

Chris

Can you update us all where we stand regarding a new wallet? We have been patiently waiting. I also think the community would appreciate an answer regarding our programmer situation.

mogonzo

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:24:05 PM

Cheers mate
B.

All the best,

Chris

Can you update us all where we stand regarding a new wallet? We have been patiently waiting. I also think the community would appreciate an answer regarding our programmer situation.

And this is what makes me wonder if you are for real Ownski. Mindfox has been posting in the thread, other members of the foundation have given repeated updates about what's been happening. Mindfox is still working away despite the unfair treatment he has received. He experienced a personal issue and become quite busy over the last couple of weeks. The last update I saw from him was that the UI needed more work and that we were looking at another week before release.

malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:26:38 PM

Heres the important question. Can you implant the features the community wants and how much BTC will it cost us. We needed a new wallet months ago and want to add new features to make Whitecoin more attractive to everyone.
You really didn't read my post, did you?

Right, So I'll take that as a no.

So shall we start looking for another programmer? Other than one who makes a smug appearance every few months... What are the bounty limits we are willing to spend for the features we want?

If the majority of the members of the community agrees with it, I will just resign and relieve you of my presence (or absence, whichever you prefer).

Ownski, I wish you luck with your "bounties". The way you treat me, I treat you.

If you quite over something Ownski said...that would be a sad day.  I sincerely believe that Ownski and Whitenotwright are the same person, so please don't let them bother you.  Go into IRC and ask that same question, you will see that the community supports you. 
mogonzo

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:40:31 PM

A call out to the WhiteCoin Community:

A little under two months ago, this community took over WhiteCoin. On the night of the original crisis, I made a promise to you all "I will not stop until we have transferred control of WhiteCoin to the community."

My goal all along was to deliver WC into the collective hands of those who owned it so they could see what they were capable of.

WhiteCoin is not your personal army.

You don't get to spout out ideas and order the operations team to follow them through. If you like your idea, you need to be willing to carry it out. It's that simple. WhiteCoin's future rests solely in your hands, not in mine. I am not 'the leader' of WhiteCoin. I'm a political figurehead whose job it is to help this community bring its desires to reality.

The onus rests with you, and only you.

If you have a great idea, you need to build support behind it, create a work group, and prove that your idea has merit. I did this originally when it came to "the community model". I proposed it, people liked it, and I worked with a group to make it happen. This is our only hope to rally together as a community. We must be willing to work together, discuss ideas, and act upon the good ones while dismissing the bad.

If you want to see a future for this coin, you must act to create it. Talking just won't cut it. You must act. Those unwilling to act must accept that their voices will be heard less loudly in a merit based model.

WhiteCoin is open to everyone.

And closed to no one but blowhards. There is an open invitation to join the Operations Team for anyone who wishes to work to see WhiteCoin taken further.

I hope you will accept it.

Ownski

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:42:11 PM

How does me agreeing with the very valid concerns raised by wright and me make us the same person? Don't be so delusional. Check when I registered.

Oizopower

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:42:48 PM

Here we go again, from the start I have been a community member of WC and after mogonzo and a few others took over the coin I started to help and develop side-projects for Whitecoin. After a while helping the community I was asked to support the WCF and join.

For me personal I like discussions on IRC more than on BCT that’s why you don’t see me there that often. But after reading today’s shit in here I feel urged to respond.
So here are a few things in the open, I know for certain that we as a team can develop more and faster, we have spent endless amounts of hours already on starting from scratch when we stepped up. but according to some people we are not fast enough the way we handle thing. In some ways I agree but let me tell you this;

for now the WCF is still not our main job, we are NOT workless people and most of us still have a family to feed. I mean with some peoples attitude in here I’m really thinking why do I even bother helping those people and supply my services for free, yes you heard me I have not made any money out of WC, like the most of us.

Most of the people in here pay things from their own pocket so we can still have some donation funds for the hired developers. So for now we are only losing money with buying servers, registering stuff and developing. This really makes me think….. why do I develop stuff and am I only paying for it. This is not correct. But from the start I’m a community member who reached out. As I cannot say for some people in this forum. So far the most people in this community are great and earn all my respect. Therefor I’m happy to develop and help where I can.

You guys forget that with a full time job and a family to feed and maintain things can take time. If you think it’s not fast enough then what are you even reading at? Help us out join us and start developing or do the thing you are good at.

The current team is still working on WC in all their spare time, but I really have to admit after reading here it has been really depressing. I know cryptoworld is a demanding world. But what the hell give us a break. We get there but some things just take time.

Does this mean this coin is dying? Hell no! I’m still with WC and we still have active developers and a community. Instead of whining and fudding help us out, step up ! do something for the community coin. we are a community coin right? At least that is why I joined.

If you are willing to discuss things with me or us, you can find me on IRC.

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
surfguy72

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:02:33 PM

Here we go again, from the start I have been a community member of WC and after mogonzo and a few others took over the coin I started to help and develop side-projects for Whitecoin. After a while helping the community I was asked to support the WCF and join.

For me personal I like discussions on IRC more than on BCT that’s why you don’t see me there that often. But after reading today’s shit in here I feel urged to respond.
So here are a few things in the open, I know for certain that we as a team can develop more and faster, we have spent endless amounts of hours already on starting from scratch when we stepped up. but according to some people we are not fast enough the way we handle thing. In some ways I agree but let me tell you this;

for now the WCF is still not our main job, we are NOT workless people and most of us still have a family to feed. I mean with some peoples attitude in here I’m really thinking why do I even bother helping those people and supply my services for free, yes you heard me I have not made any money out of WC, like the most of us.

Most of the people in here pay things from their own pocket so we can still have some donation funds for the hired developers. So for now we are only losing money with buying servers, registering stuff and developing. This really makes me think….. why do I develop stuff and am I only paying for it. This is not correct. But from the start I’m a community member who reached out. As I cannot say for some people in this forum. So far the most people in this community are great and earn all my respect. Therefor I’m happy to develop and help where I can.

You guys forget that with a full time job and a family to feed and maintain things can take time. If you think it’s not fast enough then what are you even reading at? Help us out join us and start developing or do the thing you are good at.

The current team is still working on WC in all their spare time, but I really have to admit after reading here it has been really depressing. I know cryptoworld is a demanding world. But what the hell give us a break. We get there but some things just take time.

Does this mean this coin is dying? Hell no! I’m still with WC and we still have active developers and a community. Instead of whining and fudding help us out, step up ! do something for the community coin. we are a community coin right? At least that is why I joined.

If you are willing to discuss things with me or us, you can find me on IRC.

There's be a good group who put in hours a week to help.  Its been persistent presence, and contactability.  The more that can come and donate some time, the more WC succeeds.  Open Source, Open Community.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
mogonzo

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:06:54 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 04:18:58 PM by mogonzo

How does me agreeing with the very valid concerns raised by wright and me make us the same person? Don't be so delusional. Check when I registered.

Registration dates mean very little. What we do know is that you speak alike, you appear at similar times, and are frequently re-enforcing each other and parroting the same falsehoods. You also use the same tactics as WNW by deflecting valid questions against you in the same patterns. Your patterns of behaviour also fit with who we believe to be the true author behind these accounts.

Even if these indicators prove incorrect, it still boils down to two simple options ownski:

A) You are a subtle fudder and pump and dumper

or

B) You are all talk and no action, and don't play well with others to boot.

For example, Khelgaar and I don't see eye to eye on a few things, but he has put his money where his mouth is and I couldn't be happier that he's joined us to pursue his concerns and ideas. When you made your few fleeting appearances on IRC we were all supportive of you despite how rude, unproductive, and demotivating to the team you had been in the past.

That's what inclusion means. We really do accept critics and outside ideas. But it comes at a price: you must act and be willing to play with others.

tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:15:09 PM

Perhaps, (as we have the presence of Mogonzo and Oizopower), you can tell us a little in the situation that several topics are:
Update wallet with the new logo.
Registration in Canada.
That is going to make on the subject anon, WOC, not anon.
Plans of development.
Financing if needed etc. ..
Thank you
Oizopower

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:26:06 PM

Perhaps, (as we have the presence of Mogonzo and Oizopower), you can tell us a little in the situation that several topics are:
Registration in Canada.
Plans of development.
Thank you

Talked with mindfox about this last week, yes it's coming, somewhere around the next week should be doable. We just had some set backs with some other layout changes. as it's not only a logo update

Registration in Canada.
I leave this over to mogonzo because he is totally in this and for me it's still a bit hard to understand how the canadian process work. (i'm not from CA Smiley )

Still some options being discussed. feel free to start or join the conversation in #wc-dev

Plans of development.
Roadmap and priority list still being created. we got some things but need to know if it's doable first before bringing out.

Mogonzo is the fund holder, so he should be commenting on this.

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
surfguy72

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:27:48 PM

A call to members to join the WHITECOIN PR TEAM

Hello Community!

I'm on the PR team, and we are actively looking for members!  Whitecoin is open source and an open community.  

If you can:

Create Cool Images
Like to get involved
Speak Good (lol I know "Well")
Enjoy being apart of WCF
Have a Twitter Account
Have a Facebook Account
Reddit Account
Speak other languages than English
etc.

We'd really like for you to join!

PM me if you are interested, post here, or come and join us on IRC in #whitecoinfoundation.  We also have a specific #wc-pr channel just for our PR talk and coordination.  Also, let me know what times in the week you can be made available for ~30 min meeting.  I'd like to start having regularly scheduled meetings to solidify our internal contact.  Also, your time zone... WhiteCoin is global!

Apart of being in the PR team will keep you in the direct loop the OPS teams, DEV Teams, and other community happenings.  We also got keep ourselves and others on topic to further the progress of whitecoin  Grin

If you're new to crypto, or a veteran, the PR team would love to have you join!

- Surfguy72

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:31:18 PM

It's nice to get answers
surfguy72

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:32:23 PM

It's nice to get answers

Mogonzo was doing a few errands, and said he'd get some updates out today Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: