Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:38:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759180 times)
mogonzo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:17:21 PM

What's promising about this coin right now?

Hello!

WC has a great deal to offer for newcomers. We're a completely community driven coin, which means that anyone can get involved in WC's operation.

We've reserved our name in Canada and are operating as a fully legal association, registered in Nova Scotia.

WC is also discussing the implementation of a user privacy feature, debate of which is going back and forth between the creation of a companion coin with an IPO, or integrating the privacy feature directly into WC.

We also have a new wallet being worked on by our Chief Technology Officer, Mindfox. He's improving the UI, implementing a crowd sourced internationalization (many languages being translated!), and moving our new branding into it.

We're also working on a plan to engage politically with the Canadian Government over the many concerns that exist over bill C-31, which could greatly hinder Canada's entry into bitcoin. And that's just the beginning! We have a partnership with a very large Canadian web company called shair.com, with new partnerships being worked on. You can also checkout the "WhiteCoin Foundation Paper" in the OP.

Very soon, we'll be holding our first general assembly which will finalize the process of placing WC under the direct control of its community. We're a truly decentralized operation.

Best regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

PS:

Don't listen to Ownski and WhiteNotWright they work together to spread FUD. Ownski claims to be a part of this community, but he's never actually lifted a finger as a part of this community and frequently spreads falsehoods on bitcointalk. Unfortunately, it seems Ownski has a personal problem and does not play well with others.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:32:13 PM

Currently its a stale mate and its losing a bit of steam. The community has lots of drive and great ideas but no ways of executing them, so its kind of going nowhere. That's the honest truth, I've been here since day one.

Ownski just sell your stake to my 95sat buy order and goooo from this forum.
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:38:18 PM

Currently its a stale mate and its losing a bit of steam. The community has lots of drive and great ideas but no ways of executing them, so its kind of going nowhere. That's the honest truth, I've been here since day one.

Wanna play in the pool with the big fish?

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
Len

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:42:39 PM

ladies of the white Grin (and both canadian too)

Is that a man
leonar76

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:45:00 PM

ownski, i dont want to spend my time for chating with you, if you want to sell just sell to my order, or just shut up, nobody believe ant trust you. have a nice day.
Ownski

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:47:40 PM

ownski, i dont want to spend my time for chating with you, if you want to sell just sell to my order, or just shut up, nobody believe ant trust you. have a nice day.

That's funny because your the one who started talking to me. You scared of losing your .8BTC? lol

I set my bar, now put your money where your mouth is and jump.

leonar76

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

That's funny because your the one who started talking to me. You scared of losing your .8BTC? lol

ownski i invest 27 btc to this coin. and i can invest more too. Smiley
Ownski

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:50:37 PM

Then prove it... I'm waiting.

mogonzo

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:56:58 PM

Or, you could prove to us you're a productive member of this community, and:

1. Stop spreading falsehoods (we do have a dev man, you know that, personal issues like family, health, and work, are real factors in anyone's lives)
2. Stop being negative.
3. Stop assuming others will carry out all your ideas.
4. Start doing real work for this coin.

You made one appearance in the PR channel, promised to do work for us, and then nothing came of it.

Nothing would make me happier than for you to turn your attitude around Ownski and actually get involved, but until then I think you'll have to accept that everyone (myself included) has become quite frustrated with your antics and seeming lack of maturity.

At the very least though, we can at least thank you for bumping this thread so much. Imagine if you were bumping it as a positive contributor Smiley

surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:05:23 PM

Or, you could prove to us you're a productive member of this community, and:

1. Stop spreading falsehoods (we do have a dev man, you know that, personal issues like family, health, and work, are real factors in anyone's lives)
2. Stop being negative.
3. Stop assuming others will carry out all your ideas.
4. Start doing real work for this coin.

You made one appearance in the PR channel, promised to do work for us, and then nothing came of it.

Nothing would make me happier than for you to turn your attitude around Ownski and actually get involved, but until then I think you'll have to accept that everyone (myself included) has become quite frustrated with your antics and seeming lack of maturity.

At the very least though, we can at least thank you for bumping this thread so much. Imagine if you were bumping it as a positive contributor Smiley

PR team would be happy to have you

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:06:14 PM

A call to members to join the WHITECOIN PR TEAM

Hello Community!

I'm on the PR team, and we are actively looking for members!  Whitecoin is open source and an open community.  

If you can:

Create Cool Images
Like to get involved
Speak Good (lol I know "Well")
Enjoy being apart of WCF
Have a Twitter Account
Have a Facebook Account
Reddit Account
Speak other languages than English
etc.

We'd really like for you to join!

PM me if you are interested, post here, or come and join us on IRC in #whitecoinfoundation.  We also have a specific #wc-pr channel just for our PR talk and coordination.  Also, let me know what times in the week you can be made available for ~30 min meeting.  I'd like to start having regularly scheduled meetings to solidify our internal contact.  Also, your time zone... WhiteCoin is global!

Apart of being in the PR team will keep you in the direct loop the OPS teams, DEV Teams, and other community happenings.  We also got keep ourselves and others on topic to further the progress of whitecoin  Grin

If you're new to crypto, or a veteran, the PR team would love to have you join!

- Surfguy72

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

Hello!

I wanted to express my sincere appreciation to everyone who was reached out to me today regarding this open call to be apart of the PR team.  I've received messages regarding bounties, messages of encouragement from members, and people truly wanting to lend a hand.  I think we can all speak of the growing professional proving ground cryptocurrencies have become and yet, this community continues to rally.

The public relations team is still forming and if you are at all interested I encourage you to message me and we can discuss any possibilities.  We are seeking amateurs and professionals alike from all nationalities from graphics artists to web design, orators and anyone just willing to lend a hand.  We will most likely be utilizing Google's free products online for portions of our communications to enable us to collaborate in a free space.

I challenge you to think about it, this is an opportunity to be apart of something different.  A chance to be apart of a cryptocurrency focusing on community, value and progress. We will be having a meeting in the coming week to discuss the PR framework.  First order of business is the setting of obtainable goals that will push the awareness of WC, the WCF and future projects.

The Surfguy72
@gotabelyfulowne

Open to anyone

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
mogonzo

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:36:08 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 06:50:57 PM by mogonzo

WhiteCoin Foundation Financial Update

Hello WhiteCoiners!

I have a brief financial update for you in regards to our holdings as a foundation:

Current Balances:

Bitcoin Account: 0.06806063 BTC
WhiteCoin Account: 538,697.575126

BitCoin Expenditures: None

NOTE: There has been some movement in the block explorer however this is only to do with the financial management of the account.

WhiteCoin Expenditures:

75,000 WC: Twitter Bot Bounty (June 25, 2014)

As part of our bounties, we received a fully functional twitter bot.  

https://twitter.com/whitecointip

1,000 WC: Send to WC Twitter bot (June 25th, 2014)

To test and use with www.twitter.com/whitecoiner

85,000 WC : YouTube Video Bounty (June 24th, 2014)

As a part of our bounties, we received a visual effect video as well as a promise of promotion from a large twitter account for 85K WhiteCoin. The basics of this video can be seen as the entry point for whitecoin.info

10,000 WC: Developer Pay (Flubber) (May 22nd, 2014)

Sent to flubber for his work compiling the windows wallet for our last wallet update on very short notice.

50,000 WC: Developer Pay (Mindfox) May 22nd, 2014)

These amount to all of our expenditures to date, and we’re planning another round of payroll for our devs next week. In the next issue of payroll, we’ll be sending some WC to PCMerc for his help developing the Mac Wallet, as well as Oizopower, Cryptoseo, and myself for hosting costs.

A full update of what will be paid to these individuals will be made fully public.

Our Donation Addresses

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR
BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR

This is what transparency looks like!

Best regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

mogonzo

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:00:07 PM

Someone just sent us another 10K and 50K WC without comment, thank you so much anonymous benefactor(s), whoever you are!

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:00:11 PM

ive been holding 100k WC from the beginning watching the coin fall wonder if it ever gonna go back up to the highers price as it was at first???  if it dies my wallet dies with it WC to the end...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mogonzo

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:49:17 PM

ive been holding 100k WC from the beginning watching the coin fall wonder if it ever gonna go back up to the highers price as it was at first???  if it dies my wallet dies with it WC to the end...

That's awesome, glad to hear you're with us no matter what.

If we keep working together as we have been, a price rise is inevitable. We're in this for the long haul, and our good reputation continues to move forward.

As far as I'm concerned, there will be no end to WC. We will continue to adapt and evolve with the cryptocurrency market and industry for years to come.

surfguy72

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:27:54 PM

That's awesome, glad to hear you're with us no matter what.

If we keep working together as we have been, a price rise is inevitable. We're in this for the long haul, and our good reputation continues to move forward.

As far as I'm concerned, there will be no end to WC. We will continue to adapt and evolve with the cryptocurrency market and industry for years to come.

+1

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:31:13 PM

This kind of attitude is what keeps me confident and on board with WC for the long haul as well. I'm excited to see how WC evolves. And every price drop is yet another great opportunity to buy in to a genuinely worthwhile endeavor at bargain prices. It's wonderful to be a part of this.

On a side note, Im beginning to think the fudders are not even worth responding to. It seems they feed on our attention. Just my 2 WC :-)
Iffy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:13:26 AM

Ownski claims to be a part of this community, but he's never actually lifted a finger as a part of this community and frequently spreads falsehoods on bitcointalk.

Erm really? .. I actually remember Ownski pitching in with the beatification of the OP! To say "never actually lifted a finger" makes you sound as ungreatful as my 14 year old child is. As the self appointed community leader I am surprised to see you display such 'leadership' skills. If your intent was to help make the WCF look like a handful of children with a few shill accounts each then bravo.

Radix
CryptoSEO

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:07:39 AM

This kind of attitude is what keeps me confident and on board with WC for the long haul as well. I'm excited to see how WC evolves. And every price drop is yet another great opportunity to buy in to a genuinely worthwhile endeavor at bargain prices. It's wonderful to be a part of this.

On a side note, Im beginning to think the fudders are not even worth responding to. It seems they feed on our attention. Just my 2 WC :-)

Couldn't agree more Smiley

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
mogonzo

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:07:54 AM

Ownski claims to be a part of this community, but he's never actually lifted a finger as a part of this community and frequently spreads falsehoods on bitcointalk.

Erm really? .. I actually remember Ownski pitching in with the beatification of the OP! To say "never actually lifted a finger" makes you sound as ungreatful as my 14 year old child is. As the self appointed community leader I am surprised to see you display such 'leadership' skills. If your intent was to help make the WCF look like a handful of children with a few shill accounts each then bravo.

I think you might be thinking of Oizopower, our Director of Operations.

Ownski has had multiple problems interacting with many people in the community, and I'm not afraid to admit I think so. I've also made clear that if he's willing to bring a positive attitude to the table, that he's still welcome to be included.

Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: