Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
Iffy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:43:32 AM

Oh ok, I was just thinking back to this post was all:

After a quick discussion on IRC oizopower and with the assistance of Ownski, going to get some movement on this. Hooray!

Radix
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:48:40 AM

Oh ok, I was just thinking back to this post was all:

lmao @ "For everyone that sells now, there is a new investor that sees the work that is being done and the strong community and potential behind Whitecoin. "
If that's the strength of our PR to keep us all holding we are screwed.

Everything being addressed and getting fixed is GREAT news though! So as Ownski pointed out: "Even if I rebranded the coin and tried to do another pr campaign I wouldn't be able to because literally no one has access to any of the websites/accounts. " what is being done on that side of stuff?

Ownski, nice branding ideas and imagery. Somewhat more mature than the drivel I have seen recently, thanks!

Thanks for the positive feedback. So far the websites/social media have my biggest concern and roadblock to success for WC. We have different logos/wallets/block chains on each website. This is very bad and will only make us lose potential investors. I am currently trying to work with the devs and help them anyway I can. I have lots of ideas that can really push Whitecoin forward but we have to overcome said raid blocks before they can become a reality.

Also regarding the imagery, notice how the limo is black and the airplane is white. Wink

I Need your help!

We are changing the front page of BCT.  We gotta get everything that you've guys have pointed out corrected.  Who wants to help?  This is not smoke up your derrier, I was honestly working with Oizopower to get this done, and something come up last night.  Can we work on a quick list of what all needs changed, or could even start another thread to do a work in process to get our front page corrected.

Also, we'll need people to help coordinate what, on what sites, needs updated.  CARPE DIEM Smiley
After a quick discussion on IRC oizopower and with the assistance of Ownski, going to get some movement on this. Hooray!

That was the one day he came on to IRC.  It was birddog who created the newest Ann page.  To be fair, ownski did submit a logo.  But I agree with the premise, no one is right in saying the people who volunteer are apart of a personal army, and it's

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Iffy

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:07:47 AM

Fair enough. I just personally find it sickening when you see someone ask for help as surfguy did, was freely given that help by ownski, to then later see the donated time and effort discarded in a seemingly childish manner due to differing opinions.

Radix
malbee

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:24:44 AM

Fair enough. I just personally find it sickening when you see someone ask for help as surfguy did, was freely given that help by ownski, to then later see the donated time and effort discarded in a seemingly childish manner due to differing opinions.

You are referring to something that happened 300 pages or so ago...  Helpful Ownski is dead and gone....and was replaced by the Ownski that is petty and rude because everyone else hasn't tripled his money in 7 days. 

He is anxious...I get it...he just doesn't handle it very well, and tends to assume the worst and lashes out. 
Iffy

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:09:25 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 06:20:29 AM by Iffy

This constant he is a *enter childish name calling here* and *enter childishness here* and *enter childishness here* and *enter childishness here* etc doesn't do any favors to you guys as a "team". From the following post all I got from it was the old saying; anything after but is BS.

Ownski claims to be a part of this community, but he's never actually lifted a finger as a part of this community and frequently spreads falsehoods on bitcointalk.

To say somebody
lashes out

would suggest they have actually attacked somebody, did I miss this incident or is it just differing opinions again?

All I seem to be observing on this thread is systematic mass fudding of current & previous community members being actioned by the WCF team. It seems the WCF opinions are not necessarily that of the community as a whole and so you seem to be leaning on them to push them away. Anything to do with the fact it seems less than 50% of folk are actually wanting the anon features that are being heavily touted according to the poll that was floating around?

Radix
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:24:14 AM

WhiteCoin Foundation Financial Update

Hello WhiteCoiners!

I have a brief financial update for you in regards to our holdings as a foundation:

Current Balances:

Bitcoin Account: 0.06806063 BTC
WhiteCoin Account: 538,697.575126

BitCoin Expenditures: None

NOTE: There has been some movement in the block explorer however this is only to do with the financial management of the account.

WhiteCoin Expenditures:

75,000 WC: Twitter Bot Bounty (June 25, 2014)

As part of our bounties, we received a fully functional twitter bot.  

https://twitter.com/whitecointip

1,000 WC: Send to WC Twitter bot (June 25th, 2014)

To test and use with www.twitter.com/whitecoiner

85,000 WC : YouTube Video Bounty (June 24th, 2014)

As a part of our bounties, we received a visual effect video as well as a promise of promotion from a large twitter account for 85K WhiteCoin. The basics of this video can be seen as the entry point for whitecoin.info

10,000 WC: Developer Pay (Flubber) (May 22nd, 2014)

Sent to flubber for his work compiling the windows wallet for our last wallet update on very short notice.

50,000 WC: Developer Pay (Mindfox) May 22nd, 2014)

These amount to all of our expenditures to date, and we’re planning another round of payroll for our devs next week. In the next issue of payroll, we’ll be sending some WC to PCMerc for his help developing the Mac Wallet, as well as Oizopower, Cryptoseo, and myself for hosting costs.

A full update of what will be paid to these individuals will be made fully public.

Our Donation Addresses

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR
BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR

This is what transparency looks like!

Best regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

Thanks for the update Mogonzo...!
Iffy

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:39:07 AM

So posts that are accurate and/or with any element of truth like the one I posted before need to be buried under the propaganda that is still being spouted by the WCF?

So now everyone seems to be getting paid how many volunteers are left in the WC community?

Radix
eddienova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:28:10 AM

Partner Announcement picked up off Twitter:

Copyright Protection For Your Digital Creative Works!

We are pleased to announce that for all creative works created by one of our online services, we will be using CryptoCopyright for your Copyright protection!

What does this mean to you?

·       All original creative works crafted by one of our many services, are now utilizing and including (at no extra charge) CryptoCopyright!  This means that we are extending our community support to WhiteCoin to ensure the stability, growth & advancement of a closer integration of services through our combined resources.

·       As we are committed to supporting community networks such as UAW Pro, we have now expanded into the world of CryptoCurrencies selecting WhiteCoin and the newly formed The WhiteCoin Foundation to receive our support for developments, feedback and guidance on how WhiteCoin can begin to emerge for not only business use cases (such as ours) but merchant services and investment vehicles.

·       This also means that when you use UAW Pro or Claim.io to secure your name registration & profiles, we will be implementing the CryptoCopyright services into the Patented Social Name Registration process & Central Name Registration of DandyID, enabling undeniable name registration proof at time of registration via CCR service model.  We are currently in the process of adding this service amongst many more where we will be expanding these services utilizing WhiteCoin as our preferred partner community.

·       We are planning on extending these service to include videos, pictures and any other form of digital creative works that you require copyright protection for!

In addition, if you are looking to acquire WhiteCoin,  currently we are in the process of building an exchange function where you can purchase shair's for use in the already established Social Exchange which can then be exchanged for WhiteCoin - feel free to contact us if you are interested in learning more about how you can acquire WhiteCoin & start making 2% interest on your holdings!  If you already are trading CryptoCurrencies, you can simply exchange Bitcoin for WhiteCoin across multiple exchanges such as http://mintpal.com and https://bittrex.com

Here is more information on the recent press release:

Privately funded and in the process of going mainstream with their service offerings, CryptoCopyright has been investigating partnerships with various Crypto Currencies for the past 4 months. Evaluating the integrity of various currency networks while carefully considering the currencies investors, community and its core team members shared goals & values towards future developments, WhiteCoin has been selected to secure the commercial support of CCR, making this a truly unique commercial/community partnership to have occurred within the Altcoin CryptoCurrency marketplace in quite some time.

"After months of due diligence, we are excited to announce our selection partner for our Patent Pending Decentralized Digital Timestamping service.  Together with the WhiteCoin Foundation and the greater WhiteCoin community, for many compelling reasons.  Having shown extreme dedication to altering the way in which the altcoin market has traditionally been (pump & dump), WC has overcome extreme adversities to emerge as one of the strongest and most resilient altcoins publicly available in the market today." - Jason Arnold, COO

CryptoCopyright is redefining the way in which for profit businesses can deploy a unique approach to building sustainable and profitable partnerships, with substantial community supported networks.  While available to everyone, driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one, WhiteCoin possesses this attractive combination that will help to ensure stability, growth and development of the technology, so that it will continue to advance, expand and diversify with unique, compelling developments for all involved.

"We took careful consideration of the communities visions, goals, technology, development initiatives and market stability, throughout our entire selection process.  These key areas were used to ensure that not only our partnership would align with our common interests but we could positively contribute to the healthy growth of the community as we are committed to providing current and future support from our available resources.  We are extremely excited to be partnering with the WhiteCoin Foundation to contribute to a truly revolutionary community, consisting of private, public and governmental sectors." - Jason Arnold

With each partnership, CCR will be dedicating resources to the community, assisting in driving technological innovations, supporting the efforts of moving developments forward for both the community and public's best interests.

"Speaking on behalf of The WhiteCoin Foundation, I can honestly say that with this partnership, we are now one step closer to satisfying our commitment's of not only becoming a registered foundation in Canada but to fueling the Community driven developments currently under discussion.  With WhiteCoin being accepted by CryptoCopyright for its services, this adds another stamp of approval that WhiteCoin is becoming a highly sought after Community, Foundation and Network asset to both Public and Private Enterprises."  Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

About Shair.com

Shair.com is a privately held Canadian company with online holdings such as DandyID, Claim.io, UAW Pro, MyArticleExpress and a multitude of various diverse, online publishing properties.  Shair.com produces creative works for some of the largest private and public companies which service retail and corporate clients throughout the world.  Creative works include articles, blog posts, social profiles, social messaging and website builder content.  Annual creative content creation services exceeded 100,000,000 articles created and distributed to public community publishers, private site owners and small to large businesses around the globe.  With the addition of CryptoCopyright services, Shair.com's partners and customers can take comfort in knowing their creative works will be protected according to their specific requirements such as Copyright or Creative Commons protection for all digital works, through its Distributed Digital Trusted Timestamping services.

- http://cryptocopyright.com/first-cryptocurrency-partnership-awarded/

About WhiteCoin

WhiteCoin is an Alternative CryptoCurrency available to everyone, yet controlled by no one - http://whitecoin.info.  The WhiteCoin Foundation is in the process of officially forming in Canada, bringing validity, stabilization and a process to better facilitating communications between Government and the CryptoCurrency Industry. "To the media -and most importantly the public- we are no longer simply a virtual group of enthusiasts. We've set ourselves apart from the many coins run by groups accountable to no one. The financial markets of the world have been watching and waiting for a group to come forward who is willing to engage with them on terms they can understand. WhiteCoin now stands apart as one of the few actively seeking users outside of crypto spheres on a grand scale, it's only a matter of time until The WhiteCoin Foundation is looked to as not just a representative of WhiteCoin, but our entire industry." - Chris Salsman - Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

Best Regards,

Jason Arnold
COO & Founder - Shair.com

http://archive.aweber.com/uaw_pro/I2wKP/h/Copyright_Protection_For_Your.htm

drown the trolls by quoting good news Grin

Good news, indeed. A strategic relationship.
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:03:22 AM

As the price continues to drop, ask yourself why.

because you keep bitching instead of helping... wow cause and effect is a real thing! Tongue

Something you will soon learn about me is that I always win. Even when I lose Wink

what a jerk, i think you'll lose in life
Khelgaar

Activity: 109

"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:28:46 AM

As far as I'm concerned, there will be no end to WC. We will continue to adapt and evolve with the cryptocurrency market and industry for years to come.

This kind of attitude is what keeps me confident and on board with WC for the long haul as well. I'm excited to see how WC evolves. And every price drop is yet another great opportunity to buy in to a genuinely worthwhile endeavor at bargain prices. It's wonderful to be a part of this.

On a side note, Im beginning to think the fudders are not even worth responding to. It seems they feed on our attention. Just my 2 WC :-)

+1  Wink
mogonzo

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:33:48 PM

how many volunteers are left in the WC community?

Everyone here is a volunteer, you can see from the financial statement that only 4 people have been paid for specific work by the WCF.

Between volunteers, a sense of team forms over time. What you're seeing happen here is when one person has annoyed or upset alot of other people, it's just that simple. I know you seem to be under the impression that the WCF is some exclusive group you can't be a part of, when nothing is further from the truth. The WCF is simply the vehicle by which any community member can have a say in the operation of WhiteCoin.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:37:12 PM

leonar are you Turkish IIRC? At what point should I invest in WC?
surfguy72

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:00:11 PM

As far as I'm concerned, there will be no end to WC. We will continue to adapt and evolve with the cryptocurrency market and industry for years to come.

This kind of attitude is what keeps me confident and on board with WC for the long haul as well. I'm excited to see how WC evolves. And every price drop is yet another great opportunity to buy in to a genuinely worthwhile endeavor at bargain prices. It's wonderful to be a part of this.

On a side note, Im beginning to think the fudders are not even worth responding to. It seems they feed on our attention. Just my 2 WC :-)

+1  Wink

+1

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:00:34 PM

Mongonzo as whitecoin is a registered foundation could you please give us(the community) the registration number and where we can go to check the legitimacy of this.  So far we only have your word on this and it would be nice for the community to be able to check up themselves to see how legit your claims are.
A phone number of the office where you registered and some details we can use to verify your claims would be nice and maybe put some members(the community) at ease.

malbee, eddienova , GRV and CryptoSEO do not reply to me or try and do your usual tactic of doing a +1 on a old post to try hide my questions and do not say I am trying to FUD either like you guys do to anyone who has valid concerns.
I am sick and tired of you guys constantly putting anyone down and calling them names because they don't do agree with your own personal opinion and +1 on everything like you lot do blindly without question.

To the guys mentioned above, hide my post or anyone else's in future that I think has valid points and I will just +1 their posts like you guys do and turn this thread into a bigger joke than it has already become this last week.

Look forward to your reply mongonzo so I can go verify this foundation myself like many others will do hopefully too.

ycz

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:13:05 PM

Mongonzo as whitecoin is a registered foundation could you please give us(the community) the registration number and where we can go to check the legitimacy of this.  So far we only have your word on this and it would be nice for the community to be able to check up themselves to see how legit your claims are.
A phone number of the office where you registered and some details we can use to verify your claims would be nice and maybe put some members(the community) at ease.

malbee, eddienova , GRV and CryptoSEO do not reply to me or try and do your usual tactic of doing a +1 on a old post to try hide my questions and do not say I am trying to FUD either like you guys do to anyone who has valid concerns.
I am sick and tired of you guys constantly putting anyone down and calling them names because they don't do agree with your own personal opinion and +1 on everything like you lot do blindly without question.

To the guys mentioned above, hide my post or anyone else's in future that I think has valid points and I will just +1 their posts like you guys do and turn this thread into a bigger joke than it has already become this last week.

Look forward to your reply mongonzo so I can go verify this foundation myself like many others will do hopefully too.

I guess the registration has been finalized? Here is some preliminary information:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.msg7549390#msg7549390

surfguy72

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:21:18 PM

I guess the registration has been finalized? Here is some preliminary information:

https://rjsc.gov.ns.ca/rjsc/search/inquiry.do;jsessionid=0af8e53530d60a8adf1cf2b84593ad3fc25c0e96dd05.e34NaxqTb3eQbO0LaNaLbhqQc3eMe0

I believe there are still more steps that need to take place until its all bona fide.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Kestrel71

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:23:07 PM

Thanks I have seen that post but I am more interested in looking deeper than that and getting actual proof of registration which I think this community would be grateful for and needs for possible investors.  I am happy to do some research and phone calls and emails and I expect the people who don't just follow blindly will be happy to do so too to put minds at ease on certain things.
Full transparency is what the white coin community is about so lets all be fully transparent and move forward.
surfguy72

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:26:08 PM

Thanks I have seen that post but I am more interested in looking deeper than that and getting actual proof of registration which I think this community would be grateful for and needs for possible investors.  I am happy to do some research and phone calls and emails and I expect the people who don't just follow blindly will be happy to do so too to put minds at ease on certain things.
Full transparency is what the white coin community is about so lets all be fully transparent and move forward.
http://www.novascotia.ca/snsmr/access/business/registry-joint-stock-companies.asp

Use that link.  Seek, and you'll find.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Kestrel71

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:28:21 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 02:41:29 PM by Kestrel71

The website with which the process may of been started on is a good start now all we need is the relevant info(registration details) to go check on it's progress ourselves.

What are these final steps too as I am of course interested in this like many here.  I am sure mongonzo will tell us all the Registry Number and what these final steps will entail when he reads my posts.

I will have many more questions later on regarding certain aspects of the white coin foundation and it's members but I believe one step at a time so I can research properly is the way forward.
chunkypools

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:37:01 PM

Don't forget, point your miners at the multipool to generate daily buys on the market!

Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: