Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
Rohatagi Rahul

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:45:37 PM

You know what I thought? KOSMOST that specifically dumped the price and now he buys coins at a low price. And then fly to the Philippines and start working again, and the price will be 600 Litosh. genius

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:15:44 PM

@Komost:

You're flip flopping.

You statement makes it as your done with everything. Yet your post content, that make the community believes your still involved.

Please make an official statement whether you're done with working with karma as "team" member or not.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:19:44 PM

kos most you have mental and health issues ( the reason things are on a downward trend) cant we leave it at that

Do you have anything to back up your statement or are you just talking out your rear end because you think it's cool?

Can you coherently state why you think that? I'd love to hear it.

Perhaps I will add yours to the list of posts that say things that aren't true and aren't backed up with any reasoning or evidence, such as this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg8747313#msg8747313 and quite a number of others over the past few days.

When I ask for evidence (or reasoning) people don't respond. I wonder why?

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:21:46 PM

@Kosmost, can I ask you to delete it from your signature "Karma Project Lead" !!!
After all you've done for this community is a crime to have this banner!

Good idea. But first, can you please tell me 3 things that I have done?

You do not need three things, only one!
You abandon the community that you believe! This is more than three! Never, I would never do that, even if the situation is hopeless! Conclusions do alone!
.... I will never forget your words! ..... We are not followers .. we are the leaders! ....... All evaporate!
Sorry, it is everything to be selfless on your part, but do not prove it!

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:24:20 PM

Sorry, but you are drunk or you're on drugs!
The man who believed thousands of investors, which would give the keys to his house ... it turned deserter! The man who utterly bankrupt thousands of investors who gave their last money! And you believe this guy?

it might be time to start insulting people with comments like these.

Can you please explain how I "bankrupt thousands of investors"?

No money was exchanged. Coins were gives, and refunded.

err sorry but this is not really a thoughtful dispute on both sides....

BTW I heard that Karma will be on Gox soon! (sorry I needed a little distraction, just a joke)

Would you like to present the other side of the argument?

Please keep in mind that the only responsible person for the LLC is me and I am the one most at risk.

I'd love to hear them.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:30:33 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 05:44:22 PM by kosmost

@Kosmost, can I ask you to delete it from your signature "Karma Project Lead" !!!

You abandon the community that you believe! This is more than three! Never, I would never do that, even if the situation is hopeless! Conclusions do alone!
.... I will never forget your words! ..... We are not followers .. we are the leaders! ....... All evaporate!

If you cannot list 3 things, then please do not make statements like "After all you've done ....". It implies I have done more than 1 thing.

1) I have not abandoned the community. I am still here, making sure that our websites and services are not disrupted. I am replying to posts as best as I can. Really, would anyone else be as patient as I have here now, holding my tongue after reading practically every post calling "scam", "liar", etc ,etc.. even from my own team (you know.. the one that mostly stood by while I did most of the work. Bravo to the last 2 weeks, but we have been working on Karma for much longer than that.) Please tell me what I have done to abandon the community?

Someone sold coins, people started to yell "scam", I asked what will anyone do specifically to help our new direction, no one responded, I closed Karmashares with the intention of not leaving the community.

However, the barrage of recent posts makes me feel quite unwelcomed. So I have reconsidered my decision to remain a part of Karma. There is next to no one speaking up in support of either 1) rationality or; 2) me. Karma seems quite happy following the herd of irrational and unfounded statements.

Shutting down Karmashares was a personal choice do to the risk involved and the lack of support here. It's amazing that no one can understand this.

2)

3)

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:33:32 PM

I'm reading all these squabbles, side squabbles and circular arguing.
I just need to know one thing straight from the horses mouth.

Kosmost - have you really and truly quit Karma the coin? - or just closed karmashares LLC
               second - if you've quit Karma coin.......why are you hanging around?

Thanks for your answers.

edit- looks like you were answering above while I was typing.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:37:43 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 05:55:38 PM by kosmost

Some facts, to restate again and again.

1) I still have my coins

2) There was no pump and dump

3) There was no scam

4) All coins have been returned to the addresses from which they were sent (100%)

5) I shut down Karmashares due to both personal risk and the lack of community support (and personal attacks and insults)

6) The price of Karma is still higher (nearly 300%) than it was the day before Karmashares was announced, despite all the "dumping" that you guys yell and scream about

7) Network security is still far higher than it was before Karmashares was announced. Not many people remember 69 Mh/s (especially not on the team.. because there was only me for that week.. everyone else abandoned Karma).. Karmashares was announced 2 days later in order to save Karma.

I am voluntarily maintaining Karma services out of my own pocket as we speak. I shut down lill because the servers it runs on (db servers, load balances, static servers) cost about $500 a month. (Nobody wants a slow search engine, so I decided on my own to pay for this setup in order to make it a couple of seconds faster than it would have been without it.) Without your support I do not feel the need to continue Karmashares, plain and simple, especially when I am at risk.

The server Karmashares runs on will be shut down, too. This is about $40 a month. It also holds Karmashare.me. We may be able to transition the forum posts to another website, from a community member who has stepped up regarding recent events. (Thank you)

It's amazing that I have probably worked harder than anyone here, spent hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars on karma... to be treated like this. You should all be ashamed, really.

Some people want all the rewards without any of the risk.

I no longer want to take risk.. you can bitch and moan all you want, but the facts are above.

The funniest post was someone who said that I "cannot face the real world". But, of course, no one would volunteer to put their name as the responsible person of the LLC. Only 1 have, so consider that before you complain.

bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:39:28 PM

So kosmost how can a smooth transition of assets be achieved? What's on your mind?
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:40:21 PM

1) I still have my coins

3) There was no scam

4) All coins have been returned to the addresses from which they were sent (100%)

5) I shut down Karmashares due to both personal risk and the lack of community support (and personal attacks and insults)

6) The price of Karma is still higher (nearly 300%) than it was the day before Karmashares was announced, despite all the "dumping" that you guys yell and scream about

I am voluntarily maintaining Karma services out of my own pocket as we speak. I shut down lill because the servers it runs on (db servers, load balances, static servers) cost about $500 a month. Without your support I do not feel the need to continue Karmashares, plain and simple, especially when I am at risk.

I no longer want to take risk.. you can bitch and moan all you want, but the facts are above.

I can understand your points and I know you did a lot for Kama.
But man... why closing Karmashares without a more severe warning before doing it?
Maybe more members of the community would wake up and contribute more?
Maybe more members of the community stoped bitching about not liking the possibility of having to end the PoC holding model because of the SEC?

The problem in the eyes of the community was not that you ended Karmashares.
It is the way you did it.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

1) I still have my coins

3) There was no scam

I am voluntarily maintaining Karma services out of my own pocket as we speak. I shut down lill because the servers it runs on (db servers, load balances, static servers) cost about $500 a month. Without your support I do not feel the need to continue Karmashares, plain and simple, especially when I am at risk.

But man... why closing Karmashares without a more severe warning before doing it?
Maybe more members of the community stoped bitching about not liking the possibility of having to end the PoC holding model because of the SEC?

yes ptman, this is it.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:51:41 PM

If you cannot list 3 things, then please do not make statements like "After all you've done ....". It implies I have done more than 1 thing.

1) I have not abandoned the community. I am still here, making sure that our websites and services are not disrupted. I am replying to posts as best as I can. Really, would anyone else be as patient as I have here now, holding my tongue after reading practically every post calling "scam", "liar", etc ,etc.. even from my own team (you know.. the one that mostly stood by while I did most of the work.) Please tell me what I have done to abandon the community?

Someone sold coins, people started to yell "scam", I asked what will anyone do specifically to help our new direction, no one responded, I closed Karmashares with the intention of not leaving the community.

However, the barrage of recent posts makes me feel quite unwelcomed. So I have reconsidered my decision to remain a part of Karma. There is next to no one speaking up in support of either 1) rationality or; 2) me. Karma seems quite happy following the herd of irrational and unfounded statements.

Shutting down Karmashares was a personal choice do to the risk involved and the lack of support here. It's amazing that no one can understand this.

2)

3)
Kos, there is no drama with closing the llc. All the reasonable people here will and are understanding this. We can always work out alternative without any legal consequences to you. Call it PoC or whatever you want. Please don't end up like Karmacoingood. No offense from any troll can match such failure. Take a sleep and come back fresh. The people that matters are mad at you not because you have closed some llc or some site. They are sad because you want to leave. Sad. You surely know what is to be sad. Don't you all talk about investors, cause they are believers. And they are really sad now. Solution can always be found. Maybe not as fast as we want, but it is always possible.
Good Karma to all of you and please stop to be rude to each other. We won't make progress like this. It is really close to mind.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:58:26 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 06:53:57 PM by kosmost

1) I still have my coins

3) There was no scam

Like I have already said... a "severe warning" would cause people to sell.

Then instead of the above drivel we'd have other kinds of people complaining that it wasn't fair to them because they were not able to sell their coins.

The scenario which I decided was fair to everyone (including myself) was:

1) refund coins
2) announce Karmashares is closing

If #2 was done first or even hinted at (i.e., "might be closing") there would be even more complaints.

Although people are still complaining (and insulting, which is just plain wrong) can anyone pose a reasonable argument for why it was an unethical way to do it?

What was done was the best solution and fair to all, including myself. If anyone doesn't agree please present a rational argument for your alternative scenario.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:01:29 PM

So kosmost how can a smooth transition of assets be achieved? What's on your mind?

Can you identify the assets you're referring to?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:06:18 PM

1) I have not abandoned the community. I am still here, making sure that our websites and services are not disrupted. I am replying to posts as best as I can. Really, would anyone else be as patient as I have here now, holding my tongue after reading practically every post calling "scam", "liar", etc ,etc.. even from my own team (you know.. the one that mostly stood by while I did most of the work.) Please tell me what I have done to abandon the community?

2)

3)
Kos, there is no drama with closing the llc. All the reasonable people here will and are understanding this. We can always work out alternative without any legal consequences to you. Call it PoC or whatever you want. Please don't end up like Karmacoingood. No offense from any troll can match such failure. Take a sleep and come back fresh. The people that matters are mad at you not because you have closed some llc or some site. They are sad because you want to leave. Sad. You surely know what is to be sad. Don't you all talk about investors, cause they are believers. And they are really sad now. Solution can always be found. Maybe not as fast as we want, but it is always possible.
Good Karma to all of you and please stop to be rude to each other. We won't make progress like this. It is really close to mind.

I would have been happy to stay, but not with all but 2 people attacking and insulting me. (And thank you for being one of those people who has spoken up for me)

I am (was) literally on my way to both Vietnam and the Philippines in order to build a base there for Karma.

No longer. It's not worth it.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 06:11:44 PM

FAQ: I thought you were leaving! Why are you still here?

A: I suppose you expect me to disappear, but I actually care about Karma (obvious to those who know how much time, effort, and expense I've put into it). I want a smooth transition to the people/team that will take Karma to the next level. It need not be someone I like personally, it need only be someone that you want to lead you.

All Karma-related services, websites, and trademarks will be provided, as per my post: http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/

clayop

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:12:45 PM

We should find alternative person to replace Hiro who will review the whitepaper and implement sidechain ASAP, IMHO.
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:15:04 PM

2)

3)

I would have been happy to stay, but not with all but 2 people attacking and insulting me. (And thank you for being one of those people who has spoken up for me)

I am (was) literally on my way to both Vietnam and the Philippines in order to build a base there for Karma.

kos you have more supporters than you think. Personally, I freaked out for a second when I saw coins moving without explanation. However, man you got more belivers in here than the dalai lama has. ach I am sorry and sad how everything went....

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:21:17 PM

Man the fuck up and quit crying. Seriously. If you're going to be a leader, you're GOING to have people pissed off at you. Either get over it or you'll never be a true leader. Like I said, the President of the US doesn't step down because some strangers are saying mean things to him; that'd be asinine.

The same thing goes with the business. People are GOING to say negative things. People are GOING to make threats. If you aren't getting these things, your business has little to no value.

The things you're bitching about are the same things that mark success. What you're doing is literally saying "fuck being successful; I can't handle it." And when that's the case, why lead a project in the first place?

Listen to the good. Ignore the bad. Rock this shit. Be a true fucking leader and quit making up excuses.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:25:08 PM

Yeah...yeah... just like you were flying to france or something for the Lill deal. Very believable under current circumstances... Just do us a favor, sell of your coins and stop pretending to support Karma while ****ing people from the behind. I will be very happy if you leave this coin and community. Thanks for your services, no more is needed..
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: