Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:19:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:19:09 AM

Seeing here such activity trolls can immediately understand what they want.
Any new people who come here and see them perseverance tarnish Diamond readily understand that constantly write the same thing just so no one will.
But not for long, and soon a POW award will be reduced by 10 times.
All their attempts to idle chatter on the topic of security and total control will be dispelled by themselves.

One who understands a little crypto currency, can easily understand how a Diamond is now undervalued compared to other coins  Wink

Wow, youve been on bct for around a year and half and 90% of your posts have been on this thread. dedication or what!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:20:37 AM

Any new people who come here and see them perseverance tarnish Diamond readily understand that constantly write the same thing just so no one will.
All their attempts to idle chatter on the topic of security and total control will be dispelled by themselves.

One who understands a little crypto currency, can easily understand how a Diamond is now undervalued compared to other coins  Wink

I fully agree. But I have nothing against trolls or people with opposite opinions as long as these opinions are based on some solid ground. After all, we are here to discuss current progress, options and improvements related to DMD.  However, if the main argument is "DMD is doomed and all of you guys who use it are fools...." well, that s infantile and it s obvious these kind of trolls have a different agenda. That s why we have Popshot and his big club.

Also, I strongly suggest you put these people under ignore and do not pay attention to them at all. I kinda like this "this user is currently ignored" when dealing with some people.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:21:22 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 06:39:50 AM by SgtMoth

One who understands a little crypto currency, can easily understand how a Diamond is now undervalued compared to other coins  Wink

I fully agree. But I have nothing against trolls or people with opposite opinions as long as these opinions are based on some solid ground. After all, we are here to discuss current progress, options and improvements related to DMD.  However, if the main argument is "DMD is doomed and all of you guys who use it are fools...." well, that s infantile and it s obvious these kind of trolls have a different agenda. That s why we have Popshot and his big club.

Its funny how no one cares about that 1200 dmd payment!

*wow, i see you have quite the history of cloud mining, i didnt think there was any money in it.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:38:51 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 08:03:41 AM by cryptonit

The group stake feature they added weakens the POS even more since it lowers the number of blocks securing the network.
I refer you to excellent post made by Mister1k
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg10618640#msg10618640
where he explains the benefits for the network security:

'''Benefits of smaller blocks:'''
* Enhances network security (more hash rate devoted to PoS)

Yes and your Group Stake Lowers the number of blocks staking , weaking your security.

Also opens DMD to a DDOS on the Reactor , hit the reactor with a DDOS attack , and your network will be stunned and if a few other things are done , a fork could be triggered so the reactor is on 1 fork and the rest of you on another.
As said earlier, what do you want to DDOS if you don’t know the IP of your target?
Even if the Reactor was taken down by some kick ass Anonymous ops, the network would not be ‘stunned’, because the Reactor is just an ordinary wallet not connected in any special way with the rest. If they transferred funds elsewhere they would have to gather coin age from the beginning which would give us time to implement contingency measures.

You want the answer to that , all someone has to do is watch your Block Explorer here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!network
and
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!rich
To pinpoint your ip address and start their DDOS.
Take only checking it a few days to find it and zap it offline.

Now tell me that is impossible too.
Or do you want me to post a how to like the one for coin control so anyone can do it.

regarding group stake creating to less coin pile in network to compete

what happens is:
if POS diff is low lot pile able to mint below 30 days age and get split into two parts
(=creating more competition and increase POS difficulty)
if POS diff is high only very big coin pile mint below 30 days age
and above 30 days coin age small coin pile use group stake mechanism and get merged together
(=creating less competition and lowers POS difficulty)

one of the best selfadjusting POS system in industry
this together with high POS blocktime and hybrid pow/pos security
make the anounced POS attack vertor not useable on DMD Diamond

u cant gather shitload little old coin pile and try attack us
maybe that make u sad but this works great against pure POS coins
with fast POS blocktime and low POS difficulty because of not many wallets active

so better seek such coins to spread POS armagedon nighmare fairy tales

in my opinion u run some profitable DMD mining rig maybe FPGA powered
and u hate POW reward reduction and try to get the coin rollout changed in the way u like it

this wont happen

-------------------------------------

regarding reactor and find out his IP with chainz node list
chainz can only display nodes that are visible to him because they connected to his wallet
he will never see reactor nor wont u......
to take part in DMD Diamond network need only 1 active peer.......

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:44:53 AM

u are sadly mistaken, each layer can be penetrated ...
Delete this as I know will be done, again Argon18 is not me but just another concerned individual who speaks better than I do.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:46:42 AM

some ignorred user i got told ask how the reactor can have a 1190 DMD outgoing transaction

long before this question was asked i posted here in this thread at 27.02
that the first reactor payout to DMD Cloudmining shareholders was executed
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg10603931#msg10603931

non of the contribution DMD will be ever touched
and POS earnings will be used 70% to payout towards DMD CLoudmining
shareholders and 30% to increase ammount of coins in reactor
(DMD contribution to reactor did come from cloud shareholders and payouts go to them)

this i too wrote before in last reactor update posting here in thread
that the reactor base amount got increased form 70250 to 70760 with that 30% stake reinvest
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg10615447#msg10615447

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:58:48 AM

*wow, i see you have quite the history of cloud mining, i didnt think there was any money in it.

See Sherlock, those 1200 DMD were distributed to cloud mining shareholders as DIVIDEND on Feb 27. Now apologize to the community for being a troll. Smiley

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:33:27 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 09:07:32 AM by shveicar

Someone sent into the reactor additional 2,000 coins  Wink
 Stupid trolls do not understand the potential of this coin  Grin

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:37:50 AM

Someone sent into the reactor additional 2,000 coins  Wink
 Stupid trolls do not understand the potential of this coin  Grin

Yup. It ll continue to grow. Do not forget that in February, the reactor was stalking only about 15 days or even less. So in March, the result ll be twice as better compared to February. Plus we ll be getting new payments into the reactor and 30% of staked amount stays in the reactor which increases the number of coins staking even more.

Good idea and great implementation results in a very nice result for cloud shareholders.
All I can say to naysayers is see the result. To people who consider buying shares/investing into the reactor I can say, yes, this is a pretty good idea IMHO.

DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:47:22 AM

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Just sent my .2 BTC.  Put it to good use!
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:11:18 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 12:33:00 PM by cryptonit

regarding reactor and find out his IP with chainz node list
chainz can only display nodes that are visible to him because they connected to his wallet
he will never see reactor nor wont u......
to take part in DMD Diamond network need only 1 active peer.......

Dude that is even worse, now they don't even need to try any find the ip address.
You only have ~70 or so active on the network, that 1 active peer will be one of those.
So the 1 active peer is the only one that has to be blocked.
They could just copy your IPs from the block explorer , start a DDOS on the 1st one for ~30 minutes , and if the reactor staked, just mark that one off the list and drop down to the next one, and continue on until they find it. Also they don't have to use chainz, if they write their own , they can target the reactor's 1 peer even better.

so basical u suggest attack each single wallet in DMD Network in a attempt of what?
to make the reactor not stake for the duration of ur attack? (only a few days a month easy enought to mint its coins)
who said he have only 1 peer? i said 1 peer would be enought to take part in network but maybe he have 10 maybe 6  maybe 3
who said he have a static IP and dont change it every hour?
or maybe he run through a TOR IP masking?
i could add a lot more points..... of stuff noone knows and which make a DDoS attack very unlikely

what u try to explain is not a attack on reactor but a attack on a whole coin network by DDOS random nodes
because u cant identify reactor

reactor main purpose isnt stabilize the POS because we already run one of most stable POW/POS networks
ur claims of weakness are just claims out of nowhere with no new informations
we study all know weakness very carefull and did analyze the sources u present also long before u post them here
we are more suited against it than most other POS coins

never forget we run here a zero premine coin no dev have interest hype it and sell premine
we all are investors and have the same goal as all other long time investors to make DMD a successtory

in my opinion some reasons for posting like urs might be that this people run
profitable DMD mining rigs maybe FPGA powered
and hate POW reward reduction and try to get the coin rollout changed in the way they like it

this wont happen they should have checked DMD coinrolloutplan before invested into china FPGA

dont tell me the fairy tale  spending this time pillage our thread because of "i dont have DMD but i want to say u"

people have some personal interest that make em act
humans dont do stuff without reason

satisfy troll attention whore isnt ur motivation at least i hope so

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 11:17:49 AM

Even in the Hobonickel forum, which is a hybrid, the dev admitted that one day they would have to drop POW when not enough miners are their to keep it secure.

Interesting. I skimmed through Hobos thread and couldn’t find the reference to this.

Will appreciate if you provided the link if you have it handy.

Basically i did my part, you have been informed of the issues and i even included some possible ways to fix the issues.
So from here , do as you wish with the coin.
One last observation if the Dev Team Makes all of the important decisions about diamond , and leaves nothing up for debate, can you really call diamond a community coin.

All input is welcomed but lets not try to talk in definite words.
There might be different solutions to different problems, some better some worse.
We appreciate people doing their own research and reporting their findings.
Even after this bumpy ride of exchanging views you can rest assured that you’ve been listened to and your opinions and suggestions will be taken into account.
They won’t be the only ones and PoW only coin is not likely to happen, but it’s certainly good to have different point of view so well documented as yours. 

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:03:41 PM

On another note - everyone should pick up some cheap DMD's!  LOL - Someone gave up faith and helped my stash grow...  Looks like they petered out though.  My lower buy wall wasn't breached.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:07:30 PM

On another note - everyone should pick up some cheap DMD's!  LOL - Someone gave up faith and helped my stash grow...  Looks like they petered out though.  My lower buy wall wasn't breached.

dmd cloudmining/multipool  users enjoy it too

20% lower DMD price is 20% more DMD earned by DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:19:16 PM

On another note - everyone should pick up some cheap DMD's!  LOL - Someone gave up faith and helped my stash grow...  Looks like they petered out though.  My lower buy wall wasn't breached.

dmd cloudmining/multipool  users enjoy it too

20% lower DMD price is 20% more DMD earned by DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining

Oooo - I forgot about that.... Tks

William_Man

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:34:16 PM

thought i would just ask... what kind of return are we to expect from the cloud mining.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:48:03 PM

thought i would just ask... what kind of return are we to expect from the cloud mining.

some people like pokeytex the post above yours or stoody have they cloud wallet in their sig
u can log into https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ and use that wallet to log in

then u can check

roi
mining stats (cloudmining tab)
exchange stats (with arrows on top right to scroll through exchange rounds)

full transparent system

people who share their cloud wallet dont have to fear security issues because

administrative settings can be only performed by the person who own the wallet
wallet sign messages used to verify wallet owner

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:10:09 PM

It is hard to asses that cause DMD cloud mining depends on DMD price (which ll probably go up once POW rewards gets reduced in about a month), BTC price and mining difficulty.
But I would say ROI of about a year should be something we should expect to get.

The thing that s really nice that you get paid in DMD. Since DMD in your wallet earns 50% a year POS, this significantly shortens your ROI to 6-8 months.

Again, there are so many variable here to exactly asses ROI so pls do your own calculations. Personally, I am into this not only cause of ROI but also cause of sustainability. POS system s much less sensitive to any kind of external variables like difficulty change and get continue to generate income for years, if not decades.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 02:40:06 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 03:07:09 PM by cryptonit

It is hard to asses that cause DMD cloud mining depends on DMD price (which ll probably go up once POW rewards gets reduced in about a month), BTC price and mining difficulty.
But I would say ROI of about a year should be something we should expect to get.

The thing that s really nice that you get paid in DMD. Since DMD in your wallet earns 50% a year POS, this significantly shortens your ROI to 6-8 months.

Again, there are so many variable here to exactly asses ROI so pls do your own calculations. Personally, I am into this not only cause of ROI but also cause of sustainability. POS system s much less sensitive to any kind of external variables like difficulty change and get continue to generate income for years, if not decades.

thats the reason why i suggest for any investor see DMD Cloudmining as upgrade
to ur investment plan and not as only investment vehicle

if i would spend another  4 BTC into DMD then i would spend 2 BTC to buy DMD at exchange
and 2 BTC to get DMD cloudmining shares

this is like a upgrade for a DMD wallet from POS to POS² (prove of stake + prove of share)
and give u longterm earnings

u can do this without even log into a exchange

register a true wallet address (from a wallet not from a exchange) at https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/
now u can send 2 btc to the BTC address that u get linked to ur DMD wallet there
and we convert it automated into DMD and send it to ur DMD wallet

then u go into settings at DMD Cloudmining website and activate convert to shares option
and send the BTC that u want to be converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

we try to provide via  https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ a one stop service for obtain DMD and DMD Cloudmining shares

sure u can spend time trading on cryptsy urself if u want to manage buy at exchange urself
same as u could buy cloudmining contracts by urself
and split risc over multiple providers and handle the BTC/DMD conversion by urself

only thing that would be missing at the do everything by urself
is the additional payouts that DMD Cloudmining users get from reactor

it all deepends on how much time u have to invest

some people have more time than money
other people have more money than time

its hard to say what is better

but worst case is sure to have no time and no money  Cool

SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:16:37 PM

See Sherlock, those 1200 DMD were distributed to cloud mining shareholders as DIVIDEND on Feb 27. Now apologize to the community for being a troll. Smiley

they went to one address?  So your saying, there is only one cloud miner.

back to deleting my posts, dont want anyone to see this now.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: