Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 03:18:41 PM

Seeing here such activity trolls can immediately understand what they want.
Any new people who come here and see them perseverance tarnish Diamond readily understand that constantly write the same thing just so no one will.
But not for long, and soon a POW award will be reduced by 10 times.
All their attempts to idle chatter on the topic of security and total control will be dispelled by themselves.

One who understands a little crypto currency, can easily understand how a Diamond is now undervalued compared to other coins  Wink

I fully agree. But I have nothing against trolls or people with opposite opinions as long as these opinions are based on some solid ground. After all, we are here to discuss current progress, options and improvements related to DMD.  However, if the main argument is "DMD is doomed and all of you guys who use it are fools...." well, that s infantile and it s obvious these kind of trolls have a different agenda. That s why we have Popshot and his big club.

Its funny how no one cares about that 1200 dmd payment!

*wow, i see you have quite the history of cloud mining, i didnt think there was any money in it.

See Sherlock, those 1200 DMD were distributed to cloud mining shareholders as DIVIDEND on Feb 27. Now apologize to the community for being a troll. Smiley

they went to one address?  So your saying, there is only one cloud miner.

back to deleting my posts, dont want anyone to see this now.

sure u would setup the reactor on same server where u run the DMD Cloudmining operation very secure......

reactor is no way linked to dmd cloudmining server or other servers

it runs independent in a high secure enviroment

the outgoing transaction did go to cryptsy from there towards
the DMD Cloudmining server where it was split utilizing the normal mechanics that are used for each DMD Cloudmining payouts

multiple people confirmed at 27.2 that they recived their reactor payout
here on this thread

u can try to dig here but u wont find any bad intensions
we run serious business and speak and interact honest with our customers

that we have to explain DMD Cloudmining payouts towards someone who have no shares
is a riddle to me

dont u think someone who own DMD CLoudmining shares
would ask here whats up with my reactor payout if he wouldnt recieve his share?

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 03:39:45 PM

that payment went to one wallet on the same day it was created and is still there.

do u understand how a exchange wallet works?
do u think the coins u send in are the coins u withdraw?
come on u know better

sorry to other users i know i shouldnt reply but i cant let wrong statements stand unanswered too

its sad story that fighting trolls is a loss loss battle

if u answer u feed them if u ignorre that make them feel their statements are true

guess alex will clean the thread again in evening

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 04:18:50 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 05:24:13 PM by popshot

back to deleting my posts, dont want anyone to see this now.

I'm simply and probably not only me sick of seeing your 'face' here.
You complain about cryptonit's picture of a man standing turned back to the viewer and seemingly showing his jewels to a young woman.
I'm actually more disturbed by your annoying avatar. It litters this thread.  

Your pathetic 'investigations' are just a smoke screen for your wannabe authoritarian voice to be heard but all you achieve is completely contrary, making you look like a troll.
Others might see you differently, as a hero and defender of the crypto scene, but to me what you do is more destructive than measurably beneficial to the whole.

You bring nothing but disturbance to this community. You are not a part of it.
You came here out of the blue with some of your first posts labelling a project, that struggled so much in the past, because it always tried to stay genuine and fair, a scam.

You can't prove us any premeditated ill-doing, because people with our track record do not betray trust put on us by the investors.    

So yes, I'll keep deleting your posts as I feel fit, because you are not mature enough to be a part of this ongoing discussion.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:03:44 PM

Hey guys,

as you probably know, our great Diamond development team constantly works on improvements related to our favorite coin. After all, having a highly dedicated and active dev team is one of the main preconditions for a success of any cryptocurrency and DMD is not an exception.

In addition to all these nice things which await us in the following months (DMD V3, reward reduction in mid-April, possibly PON and a few other things Cryptonit has discussed) this time I am proud to present a DMD Cloud mining referral program.

The purpose of this program is:

a)   to promote DMD, ensure growth of its user base and enlarge our glorious community.
b)   to reward DMD early adopters and supporters by providing a small referral fee in the form of free cloud mining shares.

How does this program work?

Everyone who owns a registered address at cloud/multipool can use this wallet in a referral link.

Example for stoody:

https://multipool.bit.diamonds/?referrer=dGQr9GzEyvyLAW63NiH5oKXsr8VtLFhX5B

Once a person clicks your referral link which identifies you as referrer, they arrive at  Cloudmining Hompage. After they register a new address they get the referrer wallet stored in their account database entry. Only cloudmining users with a referrer address will trigger a reward event once their amount of shares go over 100 total shares and you, as a referrer, get a free shares added to your account too. The referrer gets 2% and referral gets 1% of the total amount of shares purchased. Taking in consideration limited amount of resources available to our DMD foundation, this referral fee is one time only per each new users and the trigger is that a stock of shares of each new user needs to be over 100 for these free shares to get distributed. These shares are backed up by foundation DMD so every time we give someone referral/referrer reward shares, we add an amount of DMD that represent that shares value into DMD Reactor and this way its POS will forever support DMD Cloudmining payouts.

Here is an example to clarify this:

If a user clicks your link, registers a new wallet and buys 50 shares, nothing will happen. Once that user buys 500 more shares for example, bringing their total stock to 550 mining shares, the trigger gets activated since the total stock of shares gets to be over 100 shares. It that case, the referrer gets 2% of free cloud mining shares (in this case 10 shares) and the referral gets 1% free shares (in this case 5 shares). Once more, the trigger for activating referral fee is when a new user obtains above 100 shares.

I think it is time for the entire community to get actively involved in supporting DMD growth and this is a nice opportunity to do so. We all know this coin and its supporting mechanisms provide a great investment opportunity and I think it is time other people get to know about it as well. This supporting DMD Cloud mining option not only provides stable and steady income but it also pays in DMD which brings dual benefit to its users. Not only you get your cloud mining dividend but also that dividend stakes in your wallet and generate even more DMD for you. One of the best examples of win-win situation I have seen in a long time.
DMD development team is going to be actively working on DMD promotion in the future but this referral program is an excellent opportunity for the DMD community to get included in the promotion and rewarded for it. We have some smart and hardworking people here; let us take advantage of it.

P.S. By March 4, I should have a unified signature BB code ready for all of us to use during promotion. I would gladly share to the community so your sigs look nice and dandy. If any of you would like to try to design it, feel free to do so, there is even a small bounty. Take a look at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967360.0

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:08:06 PM

cloudmining update february:

split of reinvest shares is delayed
still waiting news from Amhash related to their mining payouts which are still delayed to due internal Amhash problems

(these are planned to be used for February reinvest shares)

once we get the exact February numbers we release stats like we did in jannuary

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:09:53 PM

Now, back to real business !

We need 0.9 BTC and we have 72H left!

Come on! Community ! Not everyone has participated yet !

Contribute to the PR initiative !

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Like the pig dude. Maybe we should use it as our coat of arms. Smiley

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:14:18 AM

I said this WEEKS ago, that holding this much in one wallet was a VERY bad idea, I even asked the question, "what happends when the wallet is hacked", and basically the answer was the investors lose everything. I sold my 6600 dmd a few days later.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:19:39 AM

I said this WEEKS ago, that holding this much in one wallet was a VERY bad idea, I even asked the question, "what happends when the wallet is hacked", and basically the answer was the investors lose everything. I sold my 6600 dmd a few days later.

Vegas
I assume that someone is lucky enough to buy your diamonds at a low price  Smiley
When all speculators and timid hamsters leave this the diamond market, this coin will go to the next level of value.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:57:27 AM

Oh yes, cheap DMDs, thank you people, thank you.

It really takes a special type of investor to sell under a month before reward reduction. One really needs to be a genius to do that.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 07:44:56 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 08:12:13 AM by cryptonit

Question to you is this, cut the BS , no other POS coin has needed a Large Reactor , so what is it's real purpose,  does it do what the original design intended and stake at a higher rate than the others, because that is the only reason that makes sense.

the other stuff i answered already
u dont wana understand and place wrong statements again and again

and this new idea u pull out of ur troll mage gadgetpocket is again a sign how deep ur understanding of cryptocoin wallets is

we didnt release a new wallet and even if we would noone installed it do u or anyone u know?
how would reactor be able mint at other rules that anybody else?
do u know that each block ur wallet recieve is checked if it is following the rules of the wallet code?
any block that is not following YOUR wallet rulles YOUR wallet wont accept!

so if people able sync blocks which are created by reactor staking
then they know that this block was generated by exact the same POS rules as written in their own wallet code

and regarding the counter troll pictures im sorry about that i will try that me and community dont use this

i know they say u fight fire with fire but this works because it uses up the oxygen that the fire need to burn

in our forum that would mean we start troll flamining around until noone read it (=no more oxygen)
this cant be the solution

so please people dont counter trolls with same language
let alex remove oxygen for them

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 08:16:50 AM

All of the wallets do not have to be updated, to pull that off.

again.... for the slow....

each block YOUR wallet recieve it checks if it follow the rules of YOUR wallet

if it dont follow it doesnt accept it and would stop syncing

EACH do u understand what EACH means?
thats the opposite of NOT ALL

all wallets in a coin network that are sync did aggree that each block is following the rules of each wallet that is connected and sync
that is the invention of bitcoin that is can provide that trust between nodes

and u spit in face of satoshi by state such wrong theories
like  a handfull wallets could fake the truth for the rest of coin network

your half knowledge and the intense how u try to sell it as facts
clear show that all u try is to create rumours to hurt DMD
or to feed ur ego and gather attention
i start to belive second and that u where only a different kind of troll

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:38:50 AM

and u spit in face of satoshi by state such wrong theories
like  a handfull wallets could fake the truth for the rest of coin network

your half knowledge and the intense how u try to sell it as facts
clear show that all u try is to create rumours to hurt DMD

Well that is a colorful statement.

Personal observation:
You do your best to call others dumb , yet after a year , you still ignore basic English language skills,
but i don't think you do it because you are slow, i think you don't do it because of your arrogance.

Fact,
The Reactor having all of those coins makes no difference ,
than if you have 10 smaller reactors staking , in fact 10 small ones would be better.

So again , if you answer this , i won't have to keep asking.

Why does all of the coins have to be in 1 wallet instead of 10 separate ones.
Please show the math , it is harder for you to lie.

Argon, are you a DMD holder at all?
I see you ve been here posting every day which s quite OK. I like to read about stuff I do or do not know about. Just trying to understand what is your current interest into DMD and the reactor is general?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 08:56:22 AM

Why does all of the coins have to be in 1 wallet instead of 10 separate ones.
Please show the math , it is harder for you to lie.

its easyer to handle it
if value of reactor content raise we might split over multiple wallets

this was stated already by me in this thread already

u asking over and over for "unanswered" stuff but the answer was already given

why u dont cut ur car in 2 parts and 10 parts and store it at different places

this way u can protect the 10000$ value of it better from beeing attacked or stolen

i guess because it is more comfortable to use it in one place

and once u drive a more expensive car u can think about a better protected garage to park it at the evening?

feldenthorne

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:07:59 AM

Check you own block explorer  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!network
You have 3 different sub versions running at once , they are not all the same code (each is different yet they work on the same network.)
And you have the newest subversion  /Diamond:2.0.4.1/
IP 193.68.21.19 in Varna , Bulgaria

This actually brings up an interesting point, though not the one that Argon was making: why is an officially suggested node (193.68.21.19, the first "connect=" suggestion for the solo mining config file) running a wallet version (2.0.4.1) that's more up-to-date than the source on GitHub (2.0.4.0)? I don't know much about coins server-side, but running bleeding-edge software on stuff that users interact with is usually a bad idea unless its stable. But if it's stable, why is it not on GitHub?

Just curious. Also, what are the updates to 2.0.4.1?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 09:26:18 AM

what are the updates to 2.0.4.1?

this daniel can answer
i forward to him
its long ago i really cant remember
it was basical created just a day (or a few) after 2.0.4.0 and the change
was not relevant for wallet ruleset so it was combatible and not mandatory and we decided to not release it
so close after 2.0.4.0 because that days we had to release a few wallets close after each other
and we didnt want to bother people again with another wallet

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 11:01:19 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 08:04:43 PM by cryptonit

Why answer to FUD spread by Argon Huh Why not simply ignore him as we did with other trolls ?

Answering their hate brings nothing.

its not easy become troll state here
we try hard no to do

argon is still on trial even if in my opinion he is close to achieve it (in a negative way)

it hard to see if someone just have a talent for missunderstanding how things linked together
or he just want to create his alternative reality and spread it as facts
if u dont give him a few postings

final decision is made by thread moderator

feldenthorne

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:39:42 PM

Why answer to FUD spread by Argon Huh Why not simply ignore him as we did with other trolls ?

Answering their hate brings nothing.

Honestly, I was just wondering what the 2.0.4.1 update was about and why it was running on a main node without the source online. I wasn't trying to accuse anyone of anything. And cryptonit gave a reasonable response, so I'm not going to complain.

(Especially not when I'm running a non-standard wallet build, myself.)
sandpaper

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:09:44 AM

I would like the Reactor to be split into several staking wallets. Just seems more logical that way.

Edit: Are investors still receiving monthly account re investments? Is there a way to track this?
stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:01:27 AM

I would like the Reactor to be split into several staking wallets. Just seems more logical that way.

Edit: Are investors still receiving monthly account re investments? Is there a way to track this?
hi mate feel free to have a look at my dmd wallet address. its for cloud mining. and shows the reinvested numbers
dGQr9GzEyvyLAW63NiH5oKXsr8VtLFhX5B
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 08:13:04 AM

a few nice entries for sig contest
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967360.msg10622422#msg10622422
express ur opinions there to make it easyer for us to decide

Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: